It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing NEW Oil Spill Photos...WARNING! Not for the feint of heart!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was truly horrified upon viewing these images.

Images
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9619890c613d.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce46b5d422bd.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9663fd2430b.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/366858a40b34.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a17aea43bae.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/297667cafc9c.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86841c80f112.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91f4653431d.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is nothing new this is profiteering by the US GOVERNMENT AND THE UN...

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That is intense, very bad.

Just imagine the fish

We have never done something THIS bad to our planet... how irresponsible.

TEST FAILED.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very sad, and needs to be seen daily to keep the issue a top priority in all the world's minds.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

Agreed...I've never been so disgusted in my life. Michio Kaku said yesterday that he believes it may take years to stop this thing, our entire worldwide eco-system would be wiped out. Check out this video....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why haven't I heard "drill baby drill" lately? This is the worst--the completely innocent suffer the most.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Very sad, and needs to be seen daily to keep the issue a top priority in all the world's minds.

Good point, we should ALL take part in spreading this information. The MSM can only hide the true implications of this disaster for so long when everyone is talking.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day now.

I may need to start looking at different survival scenarios, if you know what I mean.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I may just be hormonal, but those pictures made me cry. All those poor animals without a voice just dying, and noone really doing anything to help, i'm sure if BP allowed people to help, and told us like it is, people would be getting in there trying to save the wildlife and give it a fighting chance. but, they aren't

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Those pics are really very upsetting.
Such a shame that this has happened and 45 days on, continues to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

Agreed...I've never been so disgusted in my life. Michio Kaku said yesterday that he believes it may take years to stop this thing, our entire worldwide eco-system would be wiped out. Check out this video....

Those pics where truly horrible, that is what BP and the govt. is trying to keep from the MSM newscasts which they are helping. Those birds looked like they have accepted death and are just lying there to die. And this is just the oil on the surface, what about the oil plumes that are under water at different depths. I truly believe that the whole gulf will be a dead zone, just you wait and see. Florida is saying everything is fine because they have to. Why didn't they put the oil booms out weeks ago, because they didn't want to show that oil is coming and tourists would leave and decide to cancel their trips. Eventually Florida is going to have to cancel fishing off their coast pretty soon. Not to mention what is going to happen to beach front property along the gulf and along Floridas coast (even the East coast). Can you imagine having a nice beach front home in the hundred of thousands or millions and having to smell toxic sludge day in and day out which can make you sick. Also not being able to go swimming or even walk on the beach. Not to mention when Hurrican force winds start to hit the coasts, it will pick up oil and the toxic water and rain it further inland. And what about those people living in the waterways and channels with boats that dock alongside the their backyard. They will be so close to the water and the oil that it will be disgusting to even live their.

By mid summer we will see housing prices start to tumble as people see how bad it will get and want out of those houses. Who knows, you might be able to get a beach front home for pennies or less on the dollar unless the govt. condemns them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Good point, we should ALL take part in spreading this information. The MSM can only hide the true implications of this disaster for so long when everyone is talking.

Agreed, the MSM is definitely downplaying the impact if this ongoing oil eruption(i think that sounds more accurate then "spill" or "leak") considering the only thing they ever show on TV is the "chocolate balls" that wash up on shore.(funny that they use the most innocent sounding name for oil washing ashore).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those are indeed bad pics.

BUT, how do you know they are pics from the Gulf oil spill and not just pics from an oil spill in the past of some tanker spill in recent years?

Dont believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes at the scene!!

This is how rumors spread guys!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Man that really is heartbreaking.

It makes me wanna go outside and find the first duck or squirrel I see and apologize on behalf of the entire human race for being such materialistic jerks.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is horrible. People in US should print these pictures and spread them on the streets. If the government think that it is tolerable, masses definitely won't.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Those are indeed bad pics.

BUT, how do you know they are pics from the Gulf oil spill and not just pics from an oil spill in the past of some tanker spill in recent years?

Dont believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes at the scene!!

This is how rumors spread guys!!

Does it even matter which oil spill they're from?

I think you're missing the point: this should never happen - anywhere, anytime.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What frustrates me is BP is doing little regarding the environmental impact.

I mean there are dozens of solutions for this.. Youtube videos for products to help collect the crude, and get it out of the water. Products for saving the mess from getting worse and bigger.

This is what has me furious and wanting to string them all up with some nylon cord and coating them with crude and cat fur and feathers and tossing them into the mess on the coasts.

This needs to be top of the news until it's fixed, not stupid lohan and her messed up life.

makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Can you imagine the pictures we all will be seeing three to four months from now ? I can't believe our government is not there to intervene in this Mega disaster. A transnational company that's destroying our ecological environment along with local economy , sure seems to be calling the shots . The EPA can't even stop B.P. from continuously spraying of toxic dispersants in our own waters !!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well accidents are always going to happen and we can't change that, just come to terms with it. But we should at least try to limit the impact after they do occur. But BP never followed advice given to them about safety measures so it's complete and utter negligence. Even disregarding that, the approach to tackling the oil leak has been dreadful as well.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Solomons]

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is the result of the suppression of alternative technologies and sources of energy and the creation of artificial scarcity. The earth, water, light and space combined with the innovation inherent within man will continue, as it has been since the beginning, to release its unlimited forms of power, oil being the dirtiest, the most outdated and inefficient of them all. So long as evil rules by the power of the money illusion, this oil charade with all its toxic byproducts will continue until it chokes us all to death.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join