It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Underwater Cities And The Oil Spill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It is a possibility, but I personally think this is mans mess, created by man alone because of the desire to always want more. GREED CORRUPTION POWER.

In regards to ET, if they are in underwater cities I am sure they would have technology to take over the land we occupy when there dwellings are spoiled by the oil.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

ahh, you read my mind. about 3 weeks ago when everyone was scratching their heads and wondering how or better yet why this terrible atrocity had occured. well i woke up thinking this. what if their where really treaties that had been signed at a given time a while ago and now they had been broken for the very last time with the humans above ground? well what could we do to put a damper on their deviance? oil right? then i heard that some of this oil was orange in colar! well i myself have not a clue what is going on, but it smells fishy per se

all speculation ofcourse, but in this world where we dont have a dang clue what our government does with billions of dollars a year for defense, and us little ants go about our medial jobs, i would take nothing off the table and would say your probably closer to the truth than you think, but again all speculation ofcourse?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It more than likely that this oil spill was a deliberate act of sabotarge by other oil companies who will continue to benifiet while this oil and gas is being wasted.I can see this happening again to bp or some other oil company.So this oil disaster may or may not affect the oil an gas output of other oil rigs in the area if they are connect to the same oil reserve. So how many oil rigs in this area actually belong to bp or other oil companies.There are some people who beleive aliens created this disaster so to push up the oil price which inturn will push up the gasoline prices.I think aliens would have to sabotarge hundreads of oil wells all over the world to even put a rise to the oil prices.I think the aliens planned this well as they know we have not got the technology to fix this disaster.So this oil well could endup erupting for years until the oil reserve runs dry.Bp will not come out of all this too well as the damage and law suiets may over time cripple the company.I think bp maybe able to handle 1 billion dollars damage and maybe 10 billion dollars damage but 100 billion dollars damage may hit them for a six.So judging by the damage the oil has done now and in the furture.loss of income plus the law suites against bp we are proberly looking at a figure of around about 368 billion dollars damage over nine years.When the well runs dry in nine years so will bp.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is probably something we will never know the truth to sadly.

Yes there are Alien Species in the deepest of our waters but this oil isn't going to harm them in anyway because the waters are vast and they can travel anywhere, anytime. If they chose to they could repair this disaster with ease but it isn't up to them it is our problem and they will only interfere if it is about to destroy the Planet.

You can bet your life they also are observing this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
another alternative - if the underwater aliens do exist, is that they somehow need to use the oil in the wells deep undersea, and want to stop us from taking it all, and they somehow managed to blow up the oil pipe line/drill/rig head thing.

... just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
As everyone knows at this point. We have been working with a alien race the last 60 years. But i will tell you this, we are at NO war with aliens, if so-we would have been wiped out. I have also heard rumors about alien race beneath water,but that is NOTHING me and my science team have proof of.

If so,oil spill would not be the way to rage a war.

I'm not so sure about that. My university and I have gone on underwater expeditions and disscorvered radioactive residue of some sort. I belive that it must be extraterrestrials.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
C'mon guys, everyone knows space-aliens are more often than not allergic to water...

I don't know about space-aliens (as you put it) but there's an interesting article below about the Pentagon and the Office of Naval Intelligence being aware of the 'marine aspect' of the UFO subject all along.

Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature.
This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force? Is there a possibility that the Navy had years ago created a special secret group to investigate the strange aerial and marine manifestations? These questions are unequaled in importance in understanding the UFO phenomenon and the evolution of the modern UFO cover-up. Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 represents the tip of an iceberg, of naval involvement with the phenomenon that has gone unrecognized for over a hundred years.

A considerable collection of data indicates Naval experience with the phenomenon dated back to the turn of the century and the Navy had accumulated more knowledge and experience with the phenomenon than was previously known. The first journal to routinely publish reports about the phenomenon as early as the 1900's was the U.S. Naval Hydrographic Office's "Notice To Mariners". And the first name given to the enigmatic phenomenon by that same office was "Celestial Phenomenon" seen at sea. Almost fifty years later the air force would call these same enigmatic objects "Unidentified Flying Objects".

One account published in "Notice to Mariners" provides insight into an early serious naval interest in the enigmatic phenomenon. As curious sightings of strange flying objects seen at sea are nothing new in marine history. This one case in particular had the potential to affect and shape naval interest in the phenomenon early in the century more than any other UFO sighting.

Link

There are aslo some extremely strange reports of USOs and objects entering (or emerging from) the world's oceans here.

USO Research

Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

WELL I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY BUT, WELL LOOK I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THOUGHT OF THIS

Now return my sanity

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Whilst I respect your input, I need to point out your mistake, although it's an easy enough one to make and is mostly to do with the pronunciation - the best way to do this (because they're an aquatic race (of sorts)) is to have a mouthful of a liquid beverage, perhaps a Heineken or Stella Artois and then say the word as you're imbibing it. It comes out as a sort of glubbing sound, although their language is not just vocal it also comprises tri-chordian empathy rays... there has been some speculation as to them using this on the oil rig workers to cause the disaster in the first place.

For your information the Oleozons are a servitor race to the Oilzons (who are the big baddies)... kinda like cousins.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Also I do remember seeing a video on ATS of some strange little blobs that were growing in some of the sewage pipes under a city in North Carolina but thats just something that just came to mind.

Those were colonies of worms.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

even if it were completely true you do know there would be an entire army of people calling you crazy / debunking / ''omg you believe there could be other intelligent life in this entire universe than those which inhabit a nanospec?..how dare you suggest such a thing'' etc. etc.

Good luck with the reality sphere and let's hope truth reigns supreme somewhen soon!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In keeping within the theme of this thread, I've started to wonder this:

Putting aside for a moment whether this spill was done intentionally or not I am now starting to wonder if perhaps, just perhaps some type of 'intervention' is being played out so NOT to fix this leak.

Why? Let me explain:
Maybe, just maybe.....it's the Inventionalists (just made up a word) way of sending a message to evacuate.

Why? Maybe, just maybe.....we (here in Florida and along the other low-laying states) are in for a massive flooding 'if' we do suffer a pole shift in the next few years.

Because honestly, I am about to pack it all up now that they're talking about deadly methane fueled-filled hurricanes.

So like I said, maybe it's THEIR way of opening up our eyes and really take advantage of this horrendous situation that might turn out to be a blessing and save our arses!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
While it's true we havent even explored our own oceans, I highly doubt alien life would choose to create a city in them. What would be the reason to do so? Why travel hundreds of thousands of lightyears to build a city under OUR oceans? It really makes no sense.

BP needs to be held responsible for this act and the sad part is nobody cares. Half of the prisoners in the united states are locked up because of marijuana or some other harmless drug and BP walks free even after they tried to lie and cover it up. Corrupt politians, thieving ceos, and billion dollar corportations like BP need to learn to spend some time in jail. This favoring of the rich, like theyre above the law, is really starting to annoy me.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the OP because it was a creative topic and I respect that, but we have a serious problem on our hands right now. It needs to be taken care of correctly and I'm AMAZED that people care so little about something so important.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
While it's true we havent even explored our own oceans, I highly doubt alien life would choose to create a city in them. What would be the reason to do so? Why travel hundreds of thousands of lightyears to build a city under OUR oceans? It really makes no sense.

BP needs to be held responsible for this act and the sad part is nobody cares. Half of the prisoners in the united states are locked up because of marijuana or some other harmless drug and BP walks free even after they tried to lie and cover it up. Corrupt politians, thieving ceos, and billion dollar corportations like BP need to learn to spend some time in jail. This favoring of the rich, like theyre above the law, is really starting to annoy me.

I'm not trying to take anything away from the OP because it was a creative topic and I respect that, but we have a serious problem on our hands right now. It needs to be taken care of correctly and I'm AMAZED that people care so little about something so important.

That's assuming they traveled. They could've very easily been here the whole entire time and.....still are!
Annunaki were said to have gone underground (in another dimension) to mine our (their) gold when only the Atlanteans occupied Earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
TS, we're talking about a (one or more) species capable of technological marvels which include bending gravity, interstellar travel, nanotech down to the single atom and creating cities underwater.

A crude oil spill is probably the least of their concerns.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I was just speaking to Aqua man on the iClam and he told me your whole thread is bunk!

IRM

I call BS on this, who in the hell can even get a hold of an iClam? I waited for hours outside of Best Bay on opening night and even still to this day I can't get a hold of one.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i'll bite. The forces of light would not use such a primitive method to fight the evil aliens. But yes, I do believe it's possible for evil aliens to have bases on the sea floor, although I think they would prefer the inner earth to hide, if they exist

[edit on 2-6-2010 by pulsar41]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think this is really crazy !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well the OP is clearly a blatant alien disinfo agent and this whole thread is disinfo. The government didn't release the oil to kill off the aliens, the aliens released the oil so we can't see their underwater bases. It's all a smoke screen for the truth. Wake up people! 2012!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
At first I was like
but then I read your thread, then I was like :|

Just like my avatar.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Well the OP is clearly a blatant alien disinfo agent and this whole thread is disinfo. The government didn't release the oil to kill off the aliens, the aliens released the oil so we can't see their underwater bases. It's all a smoke screen for the truth. Wake up people! 2012!

This is an excellent A Class ATS post. It has the words/phrases 'alien', 'disinfo agent', 'smoke screen', 'Wake up people!' and '2012', all in a short 3 line paragraph. Freelance_zenarchist, you truly have mastered the art of posting on ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join