It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Underwater Cities And The Oil Spill

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
UFOs/USOs in the Gulf of Mexico
hubpages.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

If the government or leader (s) behind the scene (or whatever) knows that the alternative is much, much worse then they of course would go ahead with it. I don't know what will happen as a result of this spill. I don't know enough about the systems involved, but I tend to think catastrophic if left too long with no solution. Maybe they do have a solution but need to let it go long enough to kill off the aliens..... assuming this theory is true. I reserve judgment, but I've been known to believe a great many things that most people find odd to say the least.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Why am I not surprised that the oil spill is somehow connected to aliens...?

I covered this kind of thing in a thread the other day, where I suggested that the internet is causing all conspiracies to be connected together.

Can't be the internet; Tipper Gore gets the internet as part of divorce agreement with Al Gore and she would put the kabob on that.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
Well just after reading this i thought I would see if anyone else out there thinks the same and here is what I found.

How can the largest Navy in the world that is part of a military-civilian infrastructure which sends astronauts in space, credibly claim that they can do nothing, and that British Petroleum is better equipped?

Source

To answer the first question of your source article....

It it is because The navy does not specialize in oil drilling, nor does the "military-civilian infrastructure which sends astronauts in space"....

We rely on our experts to handle their own specialties...

Just my opinion..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am here for a week now and i did not have time to check out all past posts so,it'll probably sound redondant but what the hell...when i went to school i have read books about dinoraures being composted by the earth and turned into methane gas (now that is stupid).Methane is a natural occuring substance in other planets and i assume that oil comes from methane compression right ? Oil and methane is gushing out from this hell hole that's probably why fishermans get sick and BP does not allow any to wear masks while cleaning it up ( what would it look like).

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No you got it all wrong the aliens caused the oil spill to begin the events of 2012 when they will take over our Earth and kill us all........

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Or the greys want to make themselves a new home by emptying a well that way coz it didnt work toowell in Guatemala!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
No you got it all wrong the aliens caused the oil spill to begin the events of 2012 when they will take over our Earth and kill us all........

Maybe December 21st, 2012 is the day they FINALLY stop the oil leak?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The aliens are capable of traveling thousands of light years yet oil manages to kill them because they refuse to fly their UFO's out of the water?

sound logic.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I doubt the OPs theory. If aliens had the tech to build underwater bases that means they have interstellar travel as well to get from their world to ours. They could certainly repel or live through an oil slick.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That 'blob' in the sewer, was a bunch of worms all huddled together. I don't think the oil spill has anything to do with aliens. I think it was either sabotage or a really terrible accident.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If this was an attack on an underwater alien colony...Do you not think we would have seen some sort of retaliation by now from them???
Maybe not tho, if they are a Benevolent species???

Oil spill/Dispersants =Too slow....that kind of stuff only works on humans

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Saw this the other day and thought it was crazy. Was looking into my usual suspects the Denver airport and came accrossed a blog of someone referancing tunnels and finally aliens. Large grey's and reptilan's to be exact. Finally I came accrossed the name of phil schneider a geologist that wored in black budget undergroud and underwater bases. After watching hs speach on youtube about the alien/human war I thought he was crazy at first.... till I dug deeper and found that he was murdered and made it look like a suicide that I beleave was proven to be impossile.

Either way this man warned many in 1995, he had 13 "think this is the correct #" attemts on his life. Two weeks prior to the speach he was shot in the shoulder and killed a FBI agent in defence yet was not punished publically. They killed him for what he was saying and that speaks volumes that he was not a total nut.

Crazy people are discredited and ignored, truth tellers are murdered and covered up.

After opening my mind I can now connect this together and this is a great possibility. The tready is broken and the war is spilling onto our shores. Who knows when or if we will ever know the truth. After all does the sheep hurder talk to his sheep? No and why does he not talk to the sheeple??? Because he beleaves the sheeple or to dumb to understand his lang.

Been said a thousnd times and will be said a thousand more times.

Do we really think Humans won the lotto of life?? That we are the only life firm in the universe when our galaxy is replicated a million times over in simalure solar systems. Do the math! We are not alone.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by sam_inc

Its just a thought and please dont try to make me out as a nutter i get alot of these wild theories.

Do you think other people need to try to make you out to be a nutter?

I guess, if you are going to use ATS as your own personal test chamber for "wild theory", you'll have to get used to the echo.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I do not find this nuts at all, i come up with similar theories all the time, the fact that there is almost a 100% chance of tons of space colonies outside and even in our solar system wouldnt come as a surprise to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

Tons? In our own solar system? What you basing that on?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Underwater cities.....Far more believable than Moon towers....

But for an oil spill to be used as a "weapon" ....tough call, kinda be the same as in the "chemtrails" destroying the sky to get the ones in the sky...hugh...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are a lot of UFOs (unidentified floating objects) surrounding the city-lander already.

I wonder what happened to the first three landers.

[edit on 3/6/10 by D.Wolf]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hmm,

How about this!

"The Aliens caused the oil spill to create an undeniable form of "Crop circle". If only BP would stop spreading dispersants we would see we are not alone!"

Ok bye.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join