It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Underwater Cities And The Oil Spill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hell Fellow Members,

I have Heard a few time about thier alledgedly being cities/colony owned by aliens under the water.

Supposed to be one in the bermuda Triangle aswell, but my point is what if we are at war with them or something maybe the goverment is trying to kill them off with an oil spill which would affect them in some way i suppose.

Now this is all Guesswork but does anyone think it is plausible.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Im sure the governemnt have a better weapon than oil spill

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Its just a thought and please dont try to make me out as a nutter i get alot of these wild theories.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
this will be a fun thread to watch as it develops.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by M4TR1X-2012

lol i know its outlandish and a wild idea but normally outlandish and wild is the right way to go.

if i had told you that we had landed on the moon 100 years ago you would have had me tied up and through me into the ocean.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that the oil spill is somehow connected to aliens...?

I covered this kind of thing in a thread the other day, where I suggested that the internet is causing all conspiracies to be connected together.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Seriously I was considering the same thing smh. I was thinking what if we are at war with underocean species and they are trying to kill them with dispertants and the only excuse to release so many dispertants into the seas would be with a large oil leak. Sad thing is if this was true and humanity was willing to destroy a whole entire sea for this then this would meen we are really in desperation to sacrifice so many within the sea to kill. Hopes so much we are wrong with this conspiracy theory my friend but we shall see.

Also I do remember seeing a video on ATS of some strange little blobs that were growing in some of the sewage pipes under a city in North Carolina but thats just something that just came to mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

Oh indeed it will my friend i just hope people can be serious and not just chuck sly puns and joked around lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Atleast i'm not the only one that has thought this.

Makes me feel like i have gained some of my sanity back

[edit on 1-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

i'll make my first ever prediction right here, hmmm, ahh, i see many things in your future, hmm, mainly sarcasm if im quite honest.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To answer your question honestly,
I would say, "no, no it is not plausible".

If we KNEW there were underwater species/aliens/cities
then it becomes plausible.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Well its official i have lost my marbles i thought this idea was pretty plausible or maybe i was just trying to find a reason for the disaster of the oil spill as it is quite heart-churning for me.

link   

…what if we are at war with them or something maybe the goverment is trying to kill them off with an oil spill which would affect them in some way i suppose.

What good would a weapon be that wreaks havoc with your own environment to the extent of it poisoning tens of thousands of miles of ocean that is relied on to produce an income?

We get to kill the baddy aliens, but our oceans are subject to the worst environmental disaster on record, there’s a huge loss of income and trade with a terrible knock on effect of having to clean up afterwards and all in the middle of a recession, and thousands of innocent indigenous life-forms die in the mean time?

You might need to rethink that scenario a little.

No one’s that desperate to rid themselves of an enemy…

link   

Um, they're underwater alien bases...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well just after reading this i thought I would see if anyone else out there thinks the same and here is what I found.

How can the largest Navy in the world that is part of a military-civilian infrastructure which sends astronauts in space, credibly claim that they can do nothing, and that British Petroleum is better equipped?

Pagan Gnostics insights as documented by Dr. John Lash suggest that the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill was intended to further re-create appearance of ‘The Book of Revelation’ “coming true”. This feature was explored in the article entitled “Gnostics shed light on Gulf Oil Spill as religiously-inspired.” LINK

In turn, Pagan Gnostics suggest that the ‘Book of Revelation’ is a script inspired by Manipulative Extraterrestrials. People have reported more and more incidents on our planet Earth which bear a striking resemblance to apocalyptical ‘revelations’.

Dr. Michael Salla suggests this linkage is being broadly achieved by unknown alien technologies. Dr. Salla suggests that the reason for this is to inspire a vindication of “religious truths”. In the process, Dr. Salla suggests that aliens seek to inspire worship of them as the emissaries of “God” sent to “save humanity” from events in a staged “Second Coming”m triggered by the same alien technological manipulators.

Dr. Lash refers to this phenomenon in metahistory.org as the “messiah-saviour” complex, which breeds human support for false messengers of promise and hope, who are allegedly agents of alien deception.

After alien operatives who have acted negligently in human institutions have further destroyed the our planet Earth, according to Dr. Salla’s insights, humans will be further encouraged to recognize the “Signs”. This includes the destruction of oceans prophecised in Revelation.

Source
Very interesting read.
Well I thought so .

[edit on 1-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As everyone knows at this point. We have been working with a alien race the last 60 years. But i will tell you this, we are at NO war with aliens, if so-we would have been wiped out. I have also heard rumors about alien race beneath water,but that is NOTHING me and my science team have proof of.

If so,oil spill would not be the way to rage a war.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

but thats the thing if it is true then to what extent would we be willing to go to and why.

What would make us destroy our oceans

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Um, they're underwater alien bases...

Ohhh, my bad.
Then yes, this is plausible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join