It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
please tell me : what exatly do you think will happen?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

A relatively simple answer but I don't know...The prediction or code just seems to make sense to me...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok, so now that we "know' what they plan to do, does this mean that they will scrap the whole thing? Wouldn't make much sense to continue since we now have potential evidence of a treasonous conspiracy right? Eh, either way it's a great excuse when Wednesday comes and goes without incident, right?

Oh, and can we please keep the fear mongering to a minimum? Law of diminishing returns says more doom = less legitimacy.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I don't think I've seen anyone TRYING to strike fear in anyone...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

come on...say at least something
. something like "I think something really big will happen" or "there will be a conflict" or "there will be bombs go off in afghanistan".

saying nothing is kinda cheap.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

haha I'm not going into hypothetical's...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

LOL. then delete all your post in all threads that are about stuff like this. be consistent

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Wait what? I really don't post in prediction threads other than for a good laugh so I'm not sure I'm understanding?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

you said this prediction is trust worthy. if it this was a joke i didn't get it. you didn't answer any question.

"good prediction"

"why"

"i don't know and I don't want to say something that could turn out to be BS"

congratulations.I'm outta here.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I didn't say it was trustworthy...
peace out yo...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Rohdan

A relatively simple answer but I don't know...The prediction or code just seems to make sense to me...

I'm back with this quote

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Again no mention of trustworthiness I said it makes sense...It's not a dream/feeling it's a code, and it makes sense...That doesn't make it trustworthy...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

ok.my reasoning failed. you won. -.-

now that we know I'm stupid, could you please explain the sense in tthat whole thing?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Yes!!!!!! No one has ever said that to me before...

img214.imageshack.us...

img188.imageshack.us...

img411.imageshack.us...

"Then the article is decoded to warn of “dangerous winds” 912 days later, which happens to be June 23, 2010. [Note: Operation Blackjack indicates June 22, 2010 but hidden in its images is a code to add a day. Also, 6/23/10= 6+2+3+10 = 21 Blackjack!]

* Then even spookier is the fact that 912 days after 6/23/10 is 12/21/12 = Doomsday!

* The article talks about the FOUR who got killed and the ONE who got injured, and this was decoded to mean the event will kill: England, Canada, United States, and Mexico. The article hints that an attack on an Israeli Embassy will leave it wounded."

"Anyone reading the article may wonder how Section B was decoded. Take a good look at the names of the suspected terrorists. Their initials are: SOS, MOC, MOH. This was decoded as: SOS=HELP, MOC/MOH are very common acronyms for rooftop heating and cooling units. It makes sense that someone posing as a ‘repair man’ could hide suitcase nukes on rooftops in these units without rasing suspicions. Detonation from the top of tall buildings adds to the ‘damage’ radius and enhances visual effects to be used in the ‘shock’ and ‘awe’ media propaganda."

PS...I don't think your stupid It's probably the other way around I just like to take precautions...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
ok our opinions are too different. but thanks for helping me understand. let's talk tomorrow

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Ok, we can do that...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Uhm, I think www.jackblack12.info is no more. Isn't jackblack12 the only 'Blackjack' site left out of three? The one that mentions 09.09.09 or am I thinking of another?

Here's the cache...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:UH5sp1Zb-zQJ:jackblack12.info/+www.jackblack12.info&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Don't know when it happened (thought it wasn't suppose to expire for another week at least) but here's something posted about it on June 20, 2010...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Anyway the reason that I looked up the site address is because I was going to reference it...I think I found a major clue or possibly the point to the story. :/

I was playing with numbers and came up with this...

6+23 = 29 or 2009 or June 23, 2009 sooooooooo I googled...

June 23, 2009 and hit the search result ...

"Box Office Chart: June 23, 2009 - indieWIRE
Jun 23, 2009 ... Box office results for the weekend ending June 23, 2009, sorted by per-screen average. For people with current browsers, clicking on a ...
www.indiewire.com/article/box_office_chart_june_23_2009/ - Cached"
www.google.com...,+2009&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

This led me to a list of movies for that day...and when I saw a movie called "$9.99" - which I've never heard of before this - I knew that I was on to something. The movie is the 7th from the top. Apparently it was showing in only 2 locations, don't know where those were.

www.indiewire.com...

So here's the trailer link for the movie $9.99...

www.youtube.com...

And this is what it says on the cover of a book in the movie that costs $9.99...

"The answer to this vexing question is within your reach! You'll find it in the small yet amazing booklet which will explain, in easy to follow, simple terms, your reason for being!" - $9.99, the movie

Sound familiar?

So maybe 09.09.09 isn't a date, maybe it's the name of a movie.

Toni

Edit to add: I just checked the cached link again and it's changed since I posted the link in this post. Sorry, I didn't screen shot it.
It did say the address www.jackblack12.info. Now it it says "Not found".

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did anyone get a snap shot or screen shot of the website www.jackblack12.info.com??????????

Someone is covering their tracks!

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In my experience, the world is always ending. After many years of failed prophecies I am now certain, that when the world will end, we won't know before hand.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A screen shot from the movie, $9.99...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join