It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

part way down the page is an article about Toronto police uniforms missing.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Look at my thread:

I predicted a colossal event between April 19 and 22, and there is the same distances between April 20 and June 23 when compared to MAX novelty period November 14- January 17 that I shifted back to get as a result April 20...
This means June 23 2010 may bring another colossal event.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just found this new thread about Operation Blackjack.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just an FYI, here is the list of the 72 "Fusion Centers" in the U.S, cities included in the "Readiness Initiative". ...

Alabama
. Birmingham

Alaska
. Anchorage

Arizona
. Phoenix

Arkansas
. Little Rock

California
. Fresno
. Los Angeles
. Riverside
. Sacramento
. Sand Diego
. San Fransisco
. San Jose

Colorado
. Denver

Connecticut
. Hartford
. New Haven

Delaware
. Dover

District of Columbia
. Washington D.C.

Florida
. Miami
. Orlando
. Tampa

Georgia
. Atlanta

Hawaii
. Honolulu

Idaho
. Boise

Illinois
. Chicago
. Peoria

Indiana
. Indianapolis

Iowa
. Des Moines

Kansas
. Wichita

Kentucky
. Louisville

Louisiana
. Baton Rouge
. New Orleans

Maine
. Portland

Maryland
. Baltimore

Massachusetts
. Boston

Michigan
. Detroit

Minnesota
. Minneapolis

Mississippi
. Jackson

Missouri
. Kansas City
. St. Louis

Montana
. Billings

Nebraska
. Omaha

Nevada
. Las Vegas

New Hampshire
. Manchester

New Jersey
. Trenton

New Mexico
. Albuquerque

New York
. Albany
. Buffalo
. New York City

North Carolina
. Charlotte

North Dakota
. Fargo

Ohio
. Cincinnati
. Cleveland
. Columbus

Oklahoma
. Oklahoma City

Oregon
. Portland

Pennsylvania
. Philadelphia
. Pittsburgh

Rhode Island
. Providence

South Carolina
. Columbia

South Dakota
. Sioux Falls

Tennessee
. Memphis
. Nashville

Texas
. Dallas
. Houston
. San Antonio

Utah
. Salt Lake City

Vermont
. Burlington

Virginia
. Virginia Beach
. Richmond

Washington
. Seattle

West Virgina
. Charleston

Wisconsin
. Milwaukee

Wyoming
. Cheyenne

"The Homeland Security Data Network (HSDN), which allows the federal government to move information and intelligence to the states at the Secret level, is deployed at 27 fusion centers. Through HSDN, fusion center staff can access the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), a classified portal of the most current terrorism-related information."

For a list of 27 states (out of the 72 listed above) where Homeland Security Data Network (HSDN) is set-up and where intelligence agents have been deployed see...

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Look at my thread:

I predicted a colossal event between April 19 and 22, and there is the same distances between April 20 and June 23 when compared to MAX novelty period November 14- January 17 that I shifted back to get as a result April 20...

Hi Zagari,

Impressive work!!!!!! Here is another post from you, from your thread...

"To decide that April 19- 22 was going to bring a colossal event I did modifications to Timewave graph to bring November 14 point to be on April 19-20 2010...
Than, the result is that January 17 2011 point, with this application, comes down to be JUNE 23 2010.

Can you understand my point? I simply shifted the graph back.
And November 14 2010- January 17 2011 and April 20 2010 and June 23 2010 have the same distance between the events."

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I predicted a colossal event between April 19 and 22....

Okay, so on April 21, 2010 the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico blew.
What will this collosal event on June 23, 2010 be? Will it be natural or man-made?

Unless you are "in the know" for these events (as in insider knowledge) I am slightly impressed by your prediction. I would be even more impressed if you predicted what the event was and the region it would take place.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is there any word on what yield the weapons will be?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

I predicted a colossal event between April 19 and 22....

Okay, so on April 21, 2010 the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico blew.
What will this collosal event on June 23, 2010 be? Will it be natural or man-made?

Unless you are "in the know" for these events (as in insider knowledge) I am slightly impressed by your prediction. I would be even more impressed if you predicted what the event was and the region it would take place.

Given that I backshifted the graph it means on that day there was repetition of a UK ship sinking and a explosion in Minnesota...These things are maybe relevant...
June 23 brings a dam collapse in Pennsylvania and Seattle Great Fire...

Also, April 20 was repetition of Ixtoc Oil Spill, just like July 3-4 2010 will be repetition of Chernobyl.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Also, April 20 was repetition of Ixtoc Oil Spill, just like July 3-4 2010 will be repetition of Chernobyl.

What that a typo or just 'coincidence' that Ixtoc rearranged spells Toxic?

Maybe I missed something from an earlier post?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Given that I backshifted the graph it means on that day there was repetition of a UK ship sinking and a explosion in Minnesota...These things are maybe relevant...

Omg!! Minnesota????? Where in Minnesota please?!!

Toni

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Call me paranoid, but I got a creepy feeling when I ran across the Homeland security Incident Report, titled, "Los Angeles Airport Terminal Evacuated After Bomb Scare."

We all know that someone must have cleared out WTC Building 7 to plant the explosives before 911.

PART OF THE LA AIRPORT WAS EVACUATED THIS WEEKEND, under the pretext of searching for a bomb!

What is really going on in LA?

Excerpt: "Police cleared out the upper departures level of the Tom Bradley International Terminal after a man entered the terminal and “made threatening statements” around 5 p.m. (8 p.m. ET), the airport said.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

good catch Goldbug, I saw this too but didn't think anything of it until just now. This combined with the missing Toronto police uniforms, plus the missing Afghanis may add up to something, or nothing

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Awesome,.. I am to fly tomorrow,..Going to a major city.
this will be very interesting for the next few days.
and as usuall.. I will return in a week or two and post ..
"and yet another false prediction"
At least I hope to say that

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I hope and pray that this prediction is wrong, and that I am the laughing stock at ATS for starting this thread.

The alternative is unthinkable.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Man Gold_bug that is some news you found there! Hope it doesn't pan out.

Toni

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If anything happens we better know who to blame this time and realize who the real terrorists are...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OPERATION: GOLDEN PHOENIX *** LA NUKE SIMULATION ***

His department hosted a workshop last week for the emergency operations staff of the county's 88 cities in preparation for "Golden Phoenix," an exercise scheduled for June 2010 that simulates the scenario of a 10-kiloton nuclear device detonated in Los Angeles.

www.dailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
July 28, 2010 // 7282010 // 7+2=9, 8+2+0+1+0= 11 // 911

---- FROM PRESS RELEASE ---

Operation Golden Phoenix 2010
May 19, 2010
The Los Angeles County Chief Executive Office, Office of Emergency Management (OEM) and its Operational Area (LACOA) partners comprised of 88 cities, 137 unincorporated areas and 288 special districts are scheduled to participate in “Operation Golden Phoenix 2010” (OGP-10) on July 28, 2010.

The exercise program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate. OGP-10 is a training exercise that will explore the emergency response and management following the detonation of an improvised nuclear device in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The program represents a collaborative partnership between DHS, and cities and agencies within the LACOA. Operation Golden Phoenix is an exercise of the DHS Science and Technology’s Integrated Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosive (ICBRNE) Detection Demonstration Program.

This program in conjunction with Los Angeles Public Safety and private industry has implemented regional interoperable sensor systems that monitor, report, display and alert appropriate officials in the event of a detection. “These systems enhance the safety of responders by enabling sharing of detection information across local, regional, and national emergency management agencies providing an integrated and more effective response,” stated Teresa Lustig, DHS S&T Program Manager. System data is exchanged utilizing global information sharing standards, enhancing situational awareness during an event. The primary goal of OGP- 10 is to evaluate and explore the following:

•Effective use of Interoperable devices, tools, and systems related to integrated sensor information/data to improve information sharing and collaboration between first responder and public safety personnel at the local, state, and federal levels.
•Effective use and sharing of survey and monitoring data in order to provide: dissemination of public health and subject matter information; coordination of evacuation and shelter-in-place decisions and guidance; actionable information usable for decision making; and command and control principles and agency standard operating procedures.
•Advanced planning for recovery operations.

More information can be obtained at the following websites: www.cawnps.org... and
www.icbrne.org.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
good threat and prediction
and my gut tells me 23 will be worst
the facts also

it seems alot of people get the agenda

create economic crisis
make it worst by oil spill
# up politics
get people mad so we will be 2 busy fighting each other insted of bp or obama
start ww3
get rich of selling weapons
set up a 4th reich total control over all slaves(population]

quistion remains wat are we going 2 do about it
exept rant about our coming doom on ats

not being sarcastic just hopeless

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
not being sarcastic just hopeless

Being hopeless will do you no good nor the rest of us. Prepared is where you want to be. More specifically I think most important is to be mentally prepared.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join