Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

TERROR DATE 6/23/2010 CONFIRMED! First Illuminati Warning Found & Decoded.

page: 25
142
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar
 


That is rather interesting... just like last year, the deeper into this rabbit hole we go, the more I am convinced it is a wild goose chase.



Buuuut... just for the sake of due diligence, this is the IMDB synopsis of the film $9.99:
Synopsis




$9.99 is an animated feature film which offers slightly less than a $10 worth about the meaning of life. Have you ever wondered What is the meaning of life? Why do we exist? The answer to this vexing question is now within your reach! Youll find it in a small yet amazing booklet, which will explain; in easy to follow; simple terms your reason for being! The booklet, printed on the finest paper, contains illuminating, exquisite colour pictures, and could be yours for a mere $9.99.

This is the ad that alters the life of the unemployed, 28 year old who still lives at home, Dave Peck. In his struggle to share his find with the world, Daves surreal path crosses with those of his unusual neighbours: an old man and his disgruntled guardian angel, a magician in debt, a bewitching woman who likes her men extra smooth, a broken hearted man who befriends a group of hard partying two inch tall students, and a little boy who sets his piggy bank free. Their stories are woven together, examining the post-modern meaning of hope.

$9.99 is a stop motion puppet animation film, based on the short stories of Etgar Keret, one of the leading voices in Israeli contemporary literature. It is written by writer Etgar Keret and director Tatia Rosenthal, who also collaborated on Tatia Rosenthals two award winning short puppet animation films "Crazy Glue" and "A Buck's Worth"

This comical stop motion animation explores the meaning of life, offering slightly less than $10 worth of explanation. Through playful puppetry Israeli author Etgar Kerets surreal short stories are brought to life, featuring the voices of Geoffrey Rush and Anthony LaPaglia.




posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
i had a dream last night that I witnessed a nuclear detonation and the sky turned orange and red. I hope nothing happens this week, this week is my birthday!


Hi xynephadyn,

Wanna see something creepy? Look what I found today...and, believe me, the colors in the following scene did not dawn on me until AFTER I posted about the movie $9.99.

Orange and red from your dream and then I shared my impression with you about the sun setting...I don't know about you but when I think of the color of the sun, I think of yellow. And then the captions shaped like a sun or star. Wow. I guess those intuition exercises have come in handy. Maybe I'm ready for the horse races now. lol

A screen shot from the movie, $9.99...



www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just noticed this large fire started www.examiner.com... aze-new-pictures


its about the same time frame.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
Just noticed this large fire started www.examiner.com... aze-new-pictures


its about the same time frame.


Hi robbins,

But how did you read the article when it's in the process of being published?

Toni



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan
 


Hi nydsan,

Thank you for your comments. Pressing business is beckoning. I shall return, PTB willing, to play the 'Blackjack' game with you.


Toni



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by robbinsj
Just noticed this large fire started www.examiner.com... aze-new-pictures


its about the same time frame.


Hi robbins,

But how did you read the article when it's in the process of being published?

Toni


Just saw there was a huge brush fire in the US when reading the paper today. "TBT"

Figured I would post up.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar
 


news.yahoo.com...

There is another link. 10,000 acre wildfire near Flagstaff, AZ.

Looks like a typical summertime brush fire though, although it is very large and spreading rapidly and forcing evacuations.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Major flood happened on the time frame:

news.blogs.cnn.com...



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj
 


Terror date tomorrow.
NOTHING will happen.
You'll see.

mclinking



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I read the OP on why this was a "Terror Date"... and I also read how no one believes it out of all the terror dates....

but you know what's funny is if this actually does occur...

we'll probably laugh and say

"Man and this is the one post we took with a giggle and a point"



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Edit: Figured out what it is...

We need someone to watch the movie $9.99. Based on the way we are discovering more clues, I'd say there is a possibility there could be more clues in the movie.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by mossme89]



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_love_revolution
To be honest, this prediction is one of the first credible ones I heve ever seen on ATS. When measured against knowledge, some things do add up.

FACT: The illuminati advertise in symbolism and believe it gives them power.

FACT: Multiple sources have penned war for summer 2010.


Please forgive my ignorance, but how do we know that these two "facts" are indeed facts?



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
reply to post by Antoniastar
 


That is rather interesting... just like last year, the deeper into this rabbit hole we go, the more I am convinced it is a wild goose chase.



Buuuut... just for the sake of due diligence, this is the IMDB synopsis of the film $9.99:
Synopsis




$9.99 is an animated feature film which offers slightly less than a $10 worth about the meaning of life. Have you ever wondered What is the meaning of life? Why do we exist? The answer to this vexing question is now within your reach! Youll find it in a small yet amazing booklet, which will explain; in easy to follow; simple terms your reason for being! The booklet, printed on the finest paper, contains illuminating, exquisite colour pictures, and could be yours for a mere $9.99.

This is the ad that alters the life of the unemployed, 28 year old who still lives at home, Dave Peck. In his struggle to share his find with the world, Daves surreal path crosses with those of his unusual neighbours: an old man and his disgruntled guardian angel, a magician in debt, a bewitching woman who likes her men extra smooth, a broken hearted man who befriends a group of hard partying two inch tall students, and a little boy who sets his piggy bank free. Their stories are woven together, examining the post-modern meaning of hope.

$9.99 is a stop motion puppet animation film, based on the short stories of Etgar Keret, one of the leading voices in Israeli contemporary literature. It is written by writer Etgar Keret and director Tatia Rosenthal, who also collaborated on Tatia Rosenthals two award winning short puppet animation films "Crazy Glue" and "A Buck's Worth"

This comical stop motion animation explores the meaning of life, offering slightly less than $10 worth of explanation. Through playful puppetry Israeli author Etgar Kerets surreal short stories are brought to life, featuring the voices of Geoffrey Rush and Anthony LaPaglia.


Hi nydsdan,

That damn rabbit hole business, it's got me chasin' clues but I know it's not a wild goose, at least not this time.

Missed out on last years hunt. Too bad. Oh well I'm here now.


Do you see some relevance to posting the whole synopsis? Now if you're lookin' to meet up with a dead end in the 'Blackjack' maze, focusing on the whole movie for the connection to Operation Blackjack will get you there, in my opinion.

What I'm wanting to highlight is what the book cover covers, and no more. $9.99 is not the only movie that harbors clues, not only for 'Blackjack' but for other Illuminati agenda (notice the word "illuminating" on the cover?). Using the entire movie synopsis for my example would be like using the whole movie 'Knowing' for the clue to a pre-planned Gulf of Mexico oil rig explosion. Only the part when Nicolas Cage is watching the news on Tv is the relevant part to a hidden-in-plain-site-message from the secret society P.R.O. or TPTB.

www.youtube.com...


So, you might have other ideas for posting the whole $9.99 movie synopsis and, if so, please share them!

Toni



[edit on 22-6-2010 by Antoniastar]



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm beginning to feel that it was a bad idea joining ATS.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
I'm beginning to feel that it was a bad idea joining ATS.



Yea you need to put on your specticalls here. Ignorance is bliss.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by robbinsj
Just noticed this large fire started www.examiner.com... aze-new-pictures


its about the same time frame.


Hi robbins,

But how did you read the article when it's in the process of being published?

Toni


Just saw there was a huge brush fire in the US when reading the paper today. "TBT"

Figured I would post up.


Hi robbinj,

Ohhh okay, that makes sense!! Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on events surrounding this time frame. It's good to be aware of our surroundings.

Toni



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj
 


They live you sleep.. that's how I feel..



Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 22-6-2010 by elevatedone]



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Every day is doomsday on ATS



Mod Edit- Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 22-6-2010 by elevatedone]



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
I'm beginning to feel that it was a bad idea joining ATS.


No offence, but take it or leave it, don't complain about it.


It is what it is.

There are plenty of whacko theories out there, and I have no problem ignoring them, because on the other hand ATS is ALWAYS at least a few days if not a full week ahead of MSM.

In the rare case that MSM breaks a story first, ATS will have the REAL scoop behind the story that never makes the mainstream news.

So if you regret your decision, no need to make it public, just move on. If you take some time and read the good stuff, maybe you will learn a thing or two.



posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Whats MSN? I hope it's not what i think it is...

let me tell you this my little MSN guy, learning is not for you to determine.

This confirms my previous post.






top topics



 
142
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join