It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Armed, of course.. Ready to fight? hardly. If they were, they would have dropped flash bombs first and went in shooting...

Now listen carefully, okay?

What if Turkey, although NATO, sent a Pro-Palestinian-Pro-Hamas aid ship down to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina... You tell me US Forces would not have hopped aboard and if they were attacked wouldn't have shot back.

I await your HONEST answer...

would that be in international waters or in US waters
and were the rest of the US doing a blockade of new orleans,
now since its a aid ship what would be wrong with it being pro hamas/palstinian?

link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

seems to be getting obvious that those aboard were well prepared to resist... and it seems that when resisted the Israelis used lethal force...

Well prepared to resist would include ship to ship missiles, heavy caliber machine guns, shoulder fired rockets, magnetic sea mines, and sophisticated electronic jamming equipment.

In fact if you were to board almost any pleasure craft in any place like South Florida, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Hawaii, or the California Coast, you would find people equally armed with some self protective measures like pocket knives, hand guns and crow bars.

Piracy is something that plaques the oceans of the world not just Somalia friend.

No these ships were not well prepared to resist, though I do believe it is fair and safe to say, the people onboard those ships volunteering their time and risking their safety to run a determined illegal Israeli blockade to get food and medicine to starving and sick people were in fact as determined as such people could be in carrying out a humanitarian mission to assist the needy.

What is clear is as usual the pro-Zionist; Israeli Internet Defense Forces are prepared to spin pure crap into more crap.

link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

We can all read the manifest for ourselves. Israel is lying.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Dude... I am a former IDF soldier... And maybe because I was a british soldier too I am NOT going to excuse these wankers.... Commando's my ass... Im a commando..... I would NEVER kill civillians.... In internatinal waters...Bringing AID to kids....

This is sooooo NOT Jewish..... I am MAD

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Everything he said came to pass.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
armed and ready for a fight.

Armed, of course.. Ready to fight? hardly. If they were, they would have dropped flash bombs first and went in shooting...

If I had seen the complete and unedited video I would make a conclusion, what was going on the moments before the first guy dropped down, were they provoked, This is why there needs to be an investigation.

Now listen carefully, okay?

What if Turkey, although NATO, sent a Pro-Palestinian-Pro-Hamas aid ship down to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina... You tell me US Forces would not have hopped aboard and if they were attacked wouldn't have shot back.

Apples and Oranges.

New Orleans is part of the USA, Gaza is not part of Israel, this was 70+ miles away from land in international waters, the vessel was a PRO-HUMANITARIAN vessel not a pro-militant vessel, boarded by civilians and international humanitarian aid organizations, it was being followed by war ships and helicopters with armed soldiers be dropped down on the deck OVER HUMANITARIAN AID, do you not see a disproportionate use of power here, and a violation of international law for state sponsored piracy, and I say that because they boarded without permission in international waters and had no intent on going to Israel, only on delivering humanitarian aide.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount Kind of says it all.

The Dome of the Rock (Arabic: مسجد قبة الصخرة‎, translit.: Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah, Hebrew: כיפת הסלע‎, translit.: Kipat Hasela) is an Islamic shrine and major landmark located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It was completed in 691-692, making it the oldest existing Islamic building in the world.[1] The site's significance stems from the religious beliefs regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hardly old in the scheme of things my friend and the fact that they put it on-top of a Jewish temple shows how intolerant they are.

Israel Was Conquered By [Fill In Name Of Conqueror Here]

The facts behind why the Philistines have no historic right to the land of Israel are really no more complex than the simplicity of the right of conquest. As Lawrence Auster pointed out rather forcefully in a recent editorial that he published in Front Page Magazine, there is no particularly clear chain of title that makes Israel's title to the land inferior to that of any of the previous owners, apart from the Bible that is, which Auster ignores in his essay. The previous owner/occupiers of Israel included, if you count backward in time from today:

 The Jews, who conquered Judea, Samaria, and Gaza (which Israel calls Yesha) during the 1967 war. Israel used to control the Sinai peninsula following the 1973 war, but some stupid Israeli politician handed it back to Egypt due to the influence of another equally stupid US president. But that's another story for another day. Israel also conquered the Golan Heights from Syria. Judea and Samaria were conquered from:

 The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which was set up by international agreement to be the original "Palestinian" homeland that Yasser Arafat and company have been bitching about for the last 40+ years.

 The Jews took over Israel formally in May, 1948 from:

 England, who took it over in 1917 from:

 The Ottoman Turks, who took over Palestine in 1517 from:

 The Mamluks, Turkish and Circassian slave-soldiers headquartered in Egypt, in 1250 took Palestine over from:

 The Ayyubi dynasty, the descendants of Saladin, the Kurdish Muslim leader who in 1187 took Jerusalem and most of Palestine from:

 The European Christian Crusaders, who in 1099 conquered Palestine from:

 The Seljuk Turks, who ruled Palestine in the name of:

 The Abbasid Caliphate of Baghdad, which in 750 took over the sovereignty of the entire Near East from:

 The Umayyad Caliphate of Damascus, which in 661 inherited control of the Islamic lands from:

 The Arabs of Arabia, who in the first flush of Islamic expansion conquered Palestine in 638 from:

 The Byzantines, who upon the division of the Roman Empire in 395, inherited Palestine from:

 The Romans, who in 63 BC took it over from:

 The last Jewish kingdom, which during the Maccabee rebellion from 168 to 140 BC won control of the land from:

 The Hellenistic Greeks, who under Alexander the Great in 333 BC conquered the Near East from:

 The Persian empire, which under Cyrus the Great in 639 BC freed Jerusalem and Judah from:

 The Babylonian empire, which under Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC took Jerusalem and Judah from:

 The Jews, who conquered the land starting about 1400 BC from:

 The Canaanites, who had inhabited the land for thousands of years before they were dispossessed by the Israelites.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

God himself granted the land to the Jews and most true Muslims know this to be true, Its the fact that they still deny the divine Christ that has led to them losing their land so many times as stated in the bible.

References to Canaanites are also found throughout the Amarna letters of Pharaoh Akenaton circa 1350 BC, and a reference to the "land of Canaan" is found on the statue of Idrimi of Alalakh in modern Syria

en.wikipedia.org...

Every super power till now has conquered and persecuted the Jews, Why do you think that is?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

WHAT does Judaism have do to with it?

I really hate the way people keep bringing up the Bible, Talmud, Rabbis and the history of Canaan as some kind of justification or ammunition for this event, on either side of the fence.

This is pure geo-political strategy here. Henry Kissinger 101. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Both sides are trying to exploit this and spin it in their favour.

Israel plays up the old "arms smuggling" card while Ismail Haniyeh & Hamas claim this as a political recognition victory.

Now they're madly scrambling to portray the Aid Workers as either Fanatics or Good Samaritans...

Please. Enough with the religious clap-trap.

[edit on 31/5/10 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No it is not WWIII no one important enough to start a war over has been killed yet. 15 to 20 people I have heard died. Nothing to start a World War over.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank mate... Jews ARE awesome.... But so is humanity..... God bless you and yours.... You are awesome too.. With a beautifull heart.. God bless you

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
shame on Isreal, birthplace of jesus christ. sounds like satan has turned Israel into one giant city called SODOM, only much worse.
Its news like this, thats reminds me of Hillary clintons commment...
"we have a duty too support Israel'. she means that financialy of course. i wonder if hillary clinton/our militray or governemnt, dont like palestinains either, and are using illegaly, our tax money so Israel can genocide them?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

i am thinking a intoxicated man or a group of drunks made a bet on everything you just said,

i can presume the people back then would be in mental instatutes with all their god gave them the right to do so and so

and since this god gave this group that they are justified to do that,

bloody hilerious seeing people use fairytales to justify this bs

[edit on 31-5-2010 by illusive man]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by soleprobe

Dude... I am a former IDF soldier... And maybe because I was a british soldier too I am NOT going to excuse these wankers.... Commando's my ass... Im a commando..... I would NEVER kill civillians.... In internatinal waters...Bringing AID to kids....

It's true that you are all those things and a gentleman to boot, but you are not a Zionist my friend.

That peculiar distinction changes perspectives radically.

Sadly most of the real Jews won't speak up in situations like this and will bow to Zionist political pressure.

I have no doubt that real Jews deplore these kinds of violent and provocative actions, sadly like most everyone else on the planet they are torn between the heart and doing and saying what is right, and the political pressure of the establisment.

You will notice in incidents like these the most gun ho, pro-violent posters are the people who not only have never been in harms way, but people who don't live in Israel or Gaza.

To them its all politics and video sport.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Are some of you trying to justify the deaths of innocent people? People that were trying to help other people in distress, either by actually bringing them supplies or by showing the world their situation?

Come on. How can humans feel ok about some other humans being murdered? People try to justify with phrases like "they knew that Israel wouldn't let them pass" or "they were connected with terrorists groups", etc. like i've read on many sites today.

For God sake! All this trouble because of borders? All this killing because of greed, money and power? I would love to live in a world where people (and countries) could talk about their problems with each other and avoid these kinds of events.

But no! Because if the world were like that, it wouldn't be profitable.

Humanity disgusts me sometimes.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Latest reports suggest these Terrorist blockade runners who were sailing under flags of aid peace and truce, Had not only a board with a nail but slingshots AND STEEL BALLBEARINGS!!
We must stand as a unified people and stop these terrorists and their WMD's.
Seriously now it seems the American MSM has picked up the story, although they are spinning towards an Israeli are right view, it is in the news!! This makes me proud that there is some ....truth no matter how small.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Mr. Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs can’t have you peeping behind the curtain. You might find out that the elaborate story that has been woven, past down for centuries and still is so powerful that it erases all threads of common sense from billions of people, especially those that refer to themselves as religious. How else can they get mighty nations to continue to support them and to follow them blindly without regard to consequence?

I know that I just stepped into the fire but you asked why are they keeping their actions in the dark. I think the only reasonably answer is that they are doing something that they do not want seen. Remember they have been writing the story for centuries so to keep you believing they have to keep you ignorant.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Judaism has EVERYTHING to do with it.. Its a JEWISH state.... BUt real judaism is not there..... Peace, love and forgiveness..... THAT is Judaism... Righteousness.... We are CALLED by G_D to be RIGHTEOUS... There is NOTHING righteous about THIS and you know it......... WE are eithe the light of the world or darkness....

LIGHTEN UP AM YISREAL....... YOU KNOW

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Hardly old in the scheme of things my friend and the fact that they put it on-top of a Jewish temple shows how intolerant they are.

Intollerant would be the person that does not know that the Dome of the Rock is but one Mosque in a larger complex known as El Asqua.

Intollerant would be the person that does not realize that the First and Second Temples were government and cultural centers and not simply places of worship.

Intollerant would be the person that fails to recognize that once the Jews were driven into Diaspora by the Romans that there was no significant population of Jews left in the area to protest a Holy Site being built on top of a perviously existing Holy site.

So once again your arguments lack any real understanding of history or the facts then or now, but is just emotional laced drivel with a religious bent meant to justify the bloodlust for genocide and religious intollerance.

After all you are the person saying, don't you dare pray here, go over there and pray, away from here, only 'we' should be allowed to pray here.

What you are favoring is preying not praying.

Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Anyone know what our pathetic countries are doing in response?

Sometimes I really hate this world, especially when states like Israel get air time to spread their BS "terrorist" propaganda while denying any and all responsibility for their own actions.

I want to see my government, the people who represent me, throw out Israel. Shut down their f'ing embassy and get them the hell out of my country!

I hope people around the world will do what they completely failed to do when Israel started murdering the people of Gaza on live TV, protest! Force your government to listen. March on their embassies and demand that they be shut down.

F Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You said aid ship. I honestly wouldn't care if the aid ship was Pro-Palestinian-Pro-Hamas. Are you telling me YOU would? And you'd expect the US to send an armed assault force aboard and kill civilians fighting them with pieces of wood?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join