It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
twitter feed via google search results

Looks like it is ON folks, twitter is saying 2 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel.

And it was Here before it hit Any mainstream media.

Update now it's 15 dead. This is some serious stuff hitting the fan.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tellmemoreok]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by tellmemoreok]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'll believe this when I see a more complete report from a reputable news source. Anyone can twitter anything.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by itguysrule]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes i just seen the live footage of this atrocity. Israel will pay for this as there is on board european legistors on board one of the boats. I think its time Europe flexed its muscles and move ships to gaza and stick 2 fingers up to israel. I like to see Israel attack a real army. God damn cowards

[edit on 30/5/2010 by loner007]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
I'll believe this when I see a more complete report from a reputable news source. Anyone can twitter anything.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by itguysrule]

HaHa like what..CNN? Just remember, you heard it HERE first.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Reputable source, Looks like Israel is showing its true colors once again:

Yahoo News: Israel fires on Aid Flotilla

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

Many of us watchied on the live feed dude. Believe it.
It happened.

BTW CNN International is broadcasting it this very moment.

[edit on 30/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tellmemoreok

10000 people still watching the live feed while it is showing nothing..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Yeah. In just a minute while I was watching the numbers of people viewing it went up 2000.

Many are still tweeting about it, though.
Tweets on this

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Associated Press IS a reputable news source so there obviously has been some kind of incident. I hope the reports of deaths are not true. I also hope this incident doesn't escalate into a larger conflict.

+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Of course Israel will get away with this too. Have not learned by now, Israel can do what it wants and if anyone says anything, they will be labled as anti-semites or terrorists. Any effort to bring this up in the UN, will be blocked by the US. Most Americans will never even hear of this and continue to blindly support Israel and all of her policies of terror. www.ifamericansknew.org...

--airspoon

Edited to add:
reply to post by itguysrule

I hope this does escalate into a larger conflict. Without a larger conflict, Israel will contue on its path of terror. Israel needs to stop its reign of terror and they have proven that "cease fires" and treaties simply don't apply to them. Their word means absolutely nothing. We can only pray that this turns into a larger conflict!

--airspoon

[edit on 30-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
don't ya just love how any "news" story involving Israel and the Palestinians just HAS to mention the launching of rockets?

Makes you wonder just who scripts these feeds. They really need to update their template

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is what Aljazeera stated the Israeli justification as...

Israel said the boats were embarking on "an act of provocation" against the Israeli military, rather than providing aid, and that it had issued warrants to prohibit their entrance to Gaza.

Does this crap ever end?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well now, here's something we can work with ...

1) Israel blocks flotilla

2) Hamas rockets Israel

3) Israel gunships Hamas

4) Iran proclaims support for Hamas

5) Israel bombs Iran

[edit on 30-5-2010 by area6]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I believe this is the beginning of an escalation.
I posted this thread earlier
Obama - Vacation or Something Else?
I don't think Obama is sitting around in his bathrobe and slippers playing with his dog and children. I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Of course that's just my speculation.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
Here is what Aljazeera stated the Israeli justification as...

Israel said the boats were embarking on "an act of provocation" against the Israeli military, rather than providing aid, and that it had issued warrants to prohibit their entrance to Gaza.

Does this crap ever end?

And that is what you are gonna hear in Western media, without probably no explanation that the ships were in International waters, with no explanation that any ship is allowed to enter Gaza because it is not part of Israeli territory, without any explanation that this is war crime, this is an act against all humans, this is an act of war by Israel.

I'm gonna wait and see what ObumA says in regards to this incident..

Probably another Veto

[edit on 30-5-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by area6

How about we cut out the middle-man and bomb israel? Rid the middle-east of them and then there will be peace.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I can't believe they would do that, I can't believe it. Israel is cutting it's own throat, it truly is. They are attacking everything and everyone and are killing people in other countries under the guise of stolen passports and are having the US back them over and over again. What will it take? It will take the US getting it's but kicked and/or losing alot of soldiers in a war that was done at the behest of Israel (Iran). The dog isn't wagging it's tail right here, the tail (Israel) is wagging the dog (US). A powerful country being brought down because the religious zealots need them to have control of the country in order for the rapture to happen.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Theres a reason that it is called a BLOCKADE.

Block (a type of defensive move) + aid ( a type of assistance) = Blockade

If we had a blockade around an area like Somalia or N. Korea and someone aiding the enemy tried to get past it without the go ahead, then we'd do the same thing...

SM

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMarshall
If we had a blockade around an area like Somalia or N. Korea and someone aiding the enemy tried to get past it without the go ahead, then we'd do the same thing...

And if we did the same thing and attacked unarmed civilians in International Waters we would also being acting as Pirates and Criminals.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
And if we did the same thing and attacked unarmed civilians in International Waters we would also being acting as Pirates and Criminals.

If the flotilla were actually "attacked" the ships would all have been sunk. They were blocked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join