learn more

15 dead, flotilla fired upon by Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Agreed, but the G_D hating, Nazi loving, anti-Semitics will shout foul to Israel, and star each other for every hateful comment that they can think of.

By the way, I'm an athiest, think Hitler was a screwball and have many Jewish friends........

So do me a favour and try another line of BS to justify a rogue nation....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Check out those Israelite Zodiac Loot N Scoot boats. Awesome!
That will teach them to *snip* around with Israel.
They'd be better off to turn around their weapon smuggling Turkish, Arab coalitionist flotilla, before more tragic events unfold.
If the weapon smuggling Turkish, Arab coalitionist flotilla was coming into America to provide the terrorists here with arms, they would have been fish food by now!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Agreed, they are once more bringing the anti-semite crap here, but I also didn't see any anti-semite comments, just people getting pissed off at the actions of the Zionist regime.

No one singled out Jews, no one generalized against Jews.

+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Cant wait to see Israel fight a real army...They just like fighting unarmed women and children.

You must be so proud....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Thats(sic) just sick...How is it a reasonable blockade in INTERNATIONAL WATERS????
Who the f gave Israel the right????
THey(sic) can blockade Israel till the cows come home, but have no rights in other peoples lands or international space...
Please go preach your BS somewhere else mate....

America blockaded Russia in international waters to prevent more missiles going into Cuba.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
How does this make the Turkish people look like? To me, it makes them look like cowards.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Cant wait to see Israel fight a real army...
You must be so proud....

You mean like the six day war where Israel decimated Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Cant wait to see Israel fight a real army...
You must be so proud....

You mean like the six day war where Israel decimated Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria.

I think that Turkey just got bitch slapped by Israel. They need to grow a set before they try anything like this again.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

I think that Turkey just got bitch slapped by Israel. They need to grow a set before they try anything like this again.

Really???

What I see is a convoy of ships from six nations which were undefended being assaulted by Israeli commandos, and many innocent people of many nations being injured and/or killed by a bunch of psychotic thugs.

Yeah that will show Turkey....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by chorizo4

Really???

What I see is a convoy of ships from six nations which were undefended being assaulted by Israeli commandos, and many innocent people of many nations being injured and/or killed by a bunch of psychotic thugs.

Yeah that will show Turkey....

Want some, you gotta have some
Want to get some, you gotta bring some

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
reply to post by LittleSecret

Ok, I'd just like to say that as a staunch defender of Israel's right to self defense (just take a look at my previous threads/posts) I am absolutely APPALLED by what I am hearing. This act is unconscionable, and criminal.

HOWEVER, I BEG the ATS community NOT to take this situation as an opportunity to vent anti-Semitic hatred, or propagate anti-Jewish sentiment.

Please remember: In the same way that the actions of the U.S. Government do NOT reflect the views and wishes of its citizens, so too does the government of Israel not reflect the views of the average Israeli citizen, or the average Jew in the diaspora.

Already I am seeing a LOT of anti-Semites crawling out of their holes and taking advantage of this horrible situation to spread slander and lies. I appeal to the mods to be vigilante and ensure that this hatred is kept in check, and if at all possible, removed.

-RedBird

Hah, very funny.

Every time Israel does anything the pro-zionists come out of the woodwork to slander Palestinians for all they're worth.

And you're not much different, already slandering people with the implication that if they have anything to say against Israel they are antisemites who should be silenced by the authorities here.

Sorry, misuser of words. Those living on the Gaza Strip are mostly Semites, therefore the people bringing them aid or supporting them bringing aid are pro-semites.

And if pro-semites have an issue with the anti-semites in Israel who are trying to starve and harass these Arab semites out of existence, that's their right. Of course the Israeli governments computer ap, Meaphone, will soon summon more of your ilk to drown out those concerned about the murdering Israelis.

The lie of a "chosen" race given land by their murderous, genocidal, invented "God" has gone on for long enough.

[edit on 31/5/10 by Kailassa]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You ever get the feeling there's an agenda of peer pressure to keep people FROM speaking out against Isreal?

Like...I wonder how many people out there really HATE Israel and would LOVE to write their politicians and say "Knock off this unconditional support of these despots" or maybe just reply to a web forum, but they don't.....they just sit there quietly fuming while their govt. goes lalala everyone loves Israel, Israel has a RIGHT to defend herself, Israel can do NO wrong....lala"

because everyone KNOWS that if you say "I don't think Israel should have done xyz" then someone, maybe someone you like and respect, is going to call you an antisemitic bigot that would have been chunking the gas in the chambers or whatever.

There's this crazy web of often unspoken mental connections, like if dendrite A gets activated, the one that controls disagreement with political actions...then it simultaneously activates dendrite B which is the rapid foam at the mouth, murderous rage against Jews neuron.

But there's no logical reason that I can find that there should be a connection like that in the first place. THAT is not only mind control, but behavior control, and I personally don't like it.

I don't hate Jewish people. Why would I even have to say that? But I can't stand Isreal - she reminds me of a hurt animal that wants to bite anyone that comes near her. It's like self defensiveness taken to a psychotic level.

Oh, well those ..those people...they shoot off BOMBS....I read and read, and half or more of those 'bombs' were sad attempts at explosives that never went off. I can't get over the GAZA war. Really I did not care much one way or another before that - but that - THAT - was massive overreaction IMO. It looked like attempted genocide.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Firstly this incident took place in International waters and is therefore piracy

Secondly disliking that rogue terrorist nation that calls itself Israel is not anti-semitic any more than disliking Italy is anti-christian.

My abhorrence of the Israeli government has nothing whatsoeover to do with the religion followed by some members of that government!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
All these Israel haters, you disgust me. You just eat up all of this anti-israel hype and dont question where it came from. Imagine your country was surrounded on all sides by countries who openly declare they want you wiped out. Israels very existance is under threat. This "aid" flotilla is just political chess. The real aim was to provoke a response from israel and create more anti israel news that the ignorant so happily eat up. If you read a bit deeper into it you will find that the Israelis wanted to search the ship for weapons which is perfectly understandable, when the boarding troops were attacked with axes and one of the "aid convoy" grabbed a gun off an israeli officer. The real reason for these conflicts is not because of israel but due to the Muslim worlds pathetic reluctance to accept israels right to exist. What the arabs are trying to do now is no better than what hitler did 60 years ago.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
The real aim was to provoke a response from israel and create more anti israel news

Shame the Israeli government didn't realise this. Or did they bite deliberately?

But had it been Iranian or N Korean commandos boarding a foreign vessel carrying aid supplies in International waters and killing some of those on board, would you have defended those nations rights to exist and defend themselves?

If Israel wants respect they have to grow up start complying with International laws and not act as if they have a god given right to do whatever they want. They are one very small nation out of many. Little wonder so many other nations dislike them for their arrogant attitude and ruthless miurder of any who dare speak out against them.

What the arabs are trying to do now is no better than what hitler did 60 years ago

What the Israelis are trying to do now is no better than what Hitler did 60 years ago ......

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

If they didn't use their "anti-semite" BS excuse then they would have no argument. Israel got caught doing something extremely stupid and the only way, ONLY WAY, for supporters to back themselves up for this is to insult everyone else with their, "oh, you're anti-semites, you hate Israel for no reason, blah blah blah" nonsense.

Now, if Israel was blocked off from the world and Iran or something blew up aid ships going there everyone would be throwing out "Nuke them!" responses. But when Israel does it, they're just god's gift to the planet and anyone who thinks otherwise is prejudice.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm sure that the powers that be and their minions must be reading threads such as this one and laughing their smug butts off, admiring the effectiveness of their latest ploy to further weaken our ability to respond to the real threat. Come on people. You're playing right into their hands the moment that you take a racial, religious, political or nationalist stance. This is exactly how they have managed to keep us all enslaved for so long - by distracting us and goading us into fighting amonst ourselves while they continue to decimate the most precious thing that we possess. If you look at the earth from space, there are no lines drawn upon it. Those only exist on maps and in our enslaved minds. It's time to WAKE UP!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Maybe it is precedent, that such endevours as the palestinian aid fleet are blocked like this. That is not the point.

I believe the point is that these people are civillians on a humanitary mission. They are no thread to their military.

I am not aware of the details surrounding those 15 deaths.
Seems to me that Israel could just say stop.
Then fire a few warning shots.
Maybe negotiate.
And as a last resort they could just board the ships.
And not kill anyone.

I mean unless the people onboard the flotilla are/were planning to resist being boarded by a nations millitary...

If these deaths were because the flotila resisted, well... people should be more civilised if they want to be happy. Even when confronted by great forces of injustice.

If the military was unprovoced in a manner of hostility and just killed a few, well then every nation involved would be very wise and respectable if they would crack down on Israel.

It would be great if the arabs, palestinans and israelis would just drop the guns and say. We do not wish to fight. We wish to live in harmony. Respecting and apreciating each other and help each other create a better world.

I hope they release themselves from their suffering soon.

My opinion.

Edit. Few things to add.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by GamleGamle]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by airspoon

Agreed, they are once more bringing the anti-semite crap here, but I also didn't see any anti-semite comments, just people getting pissed off at the actions of the Zionist regime.

No one singled out Jews, no one generalized against Jews.

Well said indeed.

a line in the sand has been crossed and we must remember the USA sanctioned the attack on an aid convoy.

Iran is not using food as a weapon, iran is not using cluster bombs or attacking ships in international waters and they want us to sign up for attacking Iran !

They are not getting my vote on that one and if the americans wants to make the world more peacefull then they had better take the nukes back from Israel

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by area6

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
And if we did the same thing and attacked unarmed civilians in International Waters we would also being acting as Pirates and Criminals.

If the flotilla were actually "attacked" the ships would all have been sunk. They were blocked.

So they died of natural causes?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join