It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P causing earthquakes and volcano's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

No, it's not off, the HF transmitter radiates 3.6MW as Phage said but the transmitter is one of many other instruments in use at HAARP.

I also believe there is a lot of energy loss when using the transmitter, for example they could input 10MW to get the 3.6MW output.

Could be wrong on that one though.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. This raises another question then.
From your link

Four additional diesel-generators were taken out of storage, refurbished and installed in the power plant at the facility. The engines and their associated components including the mufflers and stacks were modified to meet exhaust emission and acoustic noise requirements. Following completion of this work in 2006, the HAARP Research Station now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW.

The word additional implies an upgrade to an existing power plant, and later it is pointed out that the station" now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW. " So perhaps there is a gas-fired power plant in use there.

Also, if the plant can produce 12.5 MW, does this mean the transmitter is limited by self-regulation to transmit at 3.6 MW, or is it a hardware limitation?

I don't think anyone can profess to know all there is to know about HAARP, unless they have inside information. All the sources worth anything that are often quoted point back to the official HAARP site. I thought this was a conspiracy website. Questioning the official story should be a knee-jerk reaction. Or am I missing the point?

Regards

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by V1g0r0u5
Thanks for the link. This raises another question then.
From your link

Four additional diesel-generators were taken out of storage, refurbished and installed in the power plant at the facility. The engines and their associated components including the mufflers and stacks were modified to meet exhaust emission and acoustic noise requirements. Following completion of this work in 2006, the HAARP Research Station now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW.

The word additional implies an upgrade to an existing power plant, and later it is pointed out that the station" now has an installed power generation capability of approximately 12.5 MW. " So perhaps there is a gas-fired power plant in use there.

I read it as adding to the existing diesel generators, but who knows.

Also, if the plant can produce 12.5 MW, does this mean the transmitter is limited by self-regulation to transmit at 3.6 MW, or is it a hardware limitation?

From what I gather, the 3.6MW was always the targeted output of the transmitter so I would hazard a guess that the 3.6MWs is hardware limited.

I don't think anyone can profess to know all there is to know about HAARP, unless they have inside information. All the sources worth anything that are often quoted point back to the official HAARP site.

I agree, it goes both ways too, most conspiracy theories are based on hearsay and jumping to conclusions.

I thought this was a conspiracy website. Questioning the official story should be a knee-jerk reaction. Or am I missing the point?

Regards

Oh it is a knee jerk reaction, that's why most are so out there.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

I totally agree with you...
Most on ATS profess that what we se is probably decades behind what they actually have and yet expect us to believe what we are told verbatim.
Doesn;t make sense.......

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just a thought, but how do we know HAARP isn't just a distraction? In the event that these earthquakes and volcanoes are artificial in nature, how do we know the tech causing them is not entirely different and hidden somewhere? And more importantly, how do we know its our tech? Maybe those post-war nazi's in S. America were on to something..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How do we know that they are not, inadvertently, being caused by the increase in global mobile phone useage? Maybe mobile phone transmitters are not only killing the bees but also affecting the Earth's electromagnetic field which in turn is increasing the frequency of major earthquakes and volcanic eruptions?

Or maybe it's satellite TV signals? Or the iPod? Or the global increase in flush lavatories? Next time you go to the toilet you might just be responsible for a earthquake in Brazil

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

As has been pointed out the HAARP heater is capable of 3.6Mw output. It requires 10Mw of electrical power to produce that much output.

For every 100 Watts of input power 45 Watts of Radio Frequency power is generated and the rest is lost in the transmitter cabinet as heat. (As an analogy, a 75 Watt light bulb gets quite hot while it's producing the light you actually see.) In addition, the on-site diesel generators must provide power for other equipment used by the transmitters including the cooling system and low level amplifier stages. As a result, approximately 10 million Watts of prime power will be required when the transmitter system is operating at full power.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

The power output is determined by the capacity of the transmitters. In order to increase the output, more transmitters and antennas would have to be installed. If they were, the sharp eyed CTs would know about it, as would the regulatory agencies listed above.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Let's assume that haarp can cause earthquakes and cause volcanoes to erupt. Let's also assume that your nwo plot of 90% depopulation is a goal.

What are they waiting for?

Come on, chop chop! Boom boom boom, it can't take that long zapping with the all-purpose haarp.

I have done the math and discovered that it is actually possible to move 500,000 people to several of the largest airports in the world...BUT only if you shut the airport down to all other traffic. I choose 500K because it is mentioned in the GA Guidestones. Doing even a number as relatively small to the global population as 2,000,000 (~.03%) would take at least three days of non-stop flights going into that airport. That would be much more difficult to accomplish.

Anyway, I'm going to polish up my points and put the numbers for people to see in a new thread after I put some more time into it. The numbers themselves are pretty interesting and deserve their own thread.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK.. how about some perspective on the 3,500,000 watt transmitter power..

The OP is suggesting that if I turn on 3500 toasters worth of power, push all those puttons at the same time, at some special high frequency, that I can cause earthquakes.. there are commercial clear channel transmitters at a megawatt... thats 1000 toasters. The little local station in PA just upgraded to 800Kw.. .8 Megawatt... only 800 Toaster power

These 1000 Toaster transmitters are all over the world... there are even some 2500 toaster power transmitters in Russia.

Yet your "haarp" proposal would have me believe that because it can spit out 1000 toasters more than the next biggest THAT you can now cause hurricanes and earthquakes...??

Or is there some magic time delay phased array targeting that explains everything (Dont go there Ill eat you for lunch)

Note; HAARP can focus to perhaps 1/8th of a wavelength or better.. but its focusing the power of 3500 toasters...

Pull the plug on HAARP please...

[edit on 29-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

HAARP is not known to cause earthquakes. HAARP is not capable of causing earthquakes. HAARP is capable of affecting a small area of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

So I take it you are intimately involved with HAARP, worked or are working on the project and know exactly what it can and cannot do and are not just repeating official propaganda about it being harmless?

I mean we all know government never lies and never does false flag operations or works on secret weapons projects etc, right?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
OK.. how about some perspective on the 3,500,000 watt transmitter power..

The OP is suggesting that if I turn on 3500 toasters worth of power, push all those puttons at the same time, at some special high frequency, that I can cause earthquakes.. there are commercial clear channel transmitters at a megawatt... thats 1000 toasters. The little local station in PA just upgraded to 800Kw.. .8 Megawatt... only 800 Toaster power

These 1000 Toaster transmitters are all over the world... there are even some 2500 toaster power transmitters in Russia.

Yet your "haarp" proposal would have me believe that because it can spit out 1000 toasters more than the next biggest THAT you can now cause hurricanes and earthquakes...??

Or is there some magic time delay phased array targeting that explains everything (Dont go there Ill eat you for lunch)

Note; HAARP can focus to perhaps 1/8th of a wavelength or better.. but its focusing the power of 3500 toasters...

Pull the plug on HAARP please...

Maybe there is more to HAARP then the official propaganda...? Tesla created earth quakes almost a hundred years ago. It is well know he sent electricity through the ground. It is well known the government stole all his research when he died. It is conceivable that they have reproduced his technology and can cause earth quakes and perhaps volcano eruptions. Maybe they aren't even using HAARP but some other technology? Oh wait we all know the government never lies or has secret operations or weapons etc. right move along nothing to see here...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"because we all know the government never lies..." OF COURSE THEY NEVER LIE! ;]

Thank you, kind sir!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ohhh puleeeze!

PLEASE re-read my prior posting and then go make a piece of toast and have a cup of tea and think about it a little.

You don't have to have secret access to understand 2nd semester electronics technology!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by Phage

HAARP is not known to cause earthquakes. HAARP is not capable of causing earthquakes. HAARP is capable of affecting a small area of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

So I take it you are intimately involved with HAARP, worked or are working on the project and know exactly what it can and cannot do and are not just repeating official propaganda about it being harmless?

I mean we all know government never lies and never does false flag operations or works on secret weapons projects etc, right?

So I take it you are intimately involved with HAARP, worked or are working on the project and know exactly what it can and cannot do and are not just repeating woo-woo propaganda about it being harmful?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Tesla created earth quakes almost a hundred years ago. It is well know he sent electricity through the ground. It is well known the government stole all his research when he died. It is conceivable that they have reproduced his technology and can cause earth quakes and perhaps volcano eruptions. Maybe they aren't even using HAARP but some other technology? Oh wait we all know the government never lies or has secret operations or weapons etc. right move along nothing to see here...

I'm familiar with Tesla, but I had no idea he created earthquakes! I'm currently reading a book titled PENTAGON ALIENS. Good book so far.Talks about Tesla and how he invented UFOs.

Don't mark as OFF TOPIC, please!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Maybe there is more to HAARP then the official propaganda...? Tesla created earth quakes almost a hundred years ago. It is well know he sent electricity through the ground. It is well known the government stole all his research when he died. It is conceivable that they have reproduced his technology and can cause earth quakes and perhaps volcano eruptions. Maybe they aren't even using HAARP but some other technology? Oh wait we all know the government never lies or has secret operations or weapons etc. right move along nothing to see here...

No argument that the US Government LIES.

HOWEVER

I can look at photographs of the antenna arrays, from that I can know the array operating frequency... now just because I can focus such an array line of site (with extraordinary antennuation losses as I approach the horizon) ... just means I control a directional stream of HF RF. Maybe I can excite some ions in the outer limits of our atmosphere... input a known excitation level... note the amout of optical fluorecense and thus determine how much power is going through the earths core during the aurora borealis. < one example

The original installation started when a dam was built to make navigation possible. and it made a pile of power in the middle of nowhere.. so proposals were sought for research that might otherwise be impossible because it needed so much power...

It was built so the power would not be wasted. ...

I believe 911 was an inside job,
But 'HAARP causes Earthquakes' distracts time from legitimate pursuits.
I've been a contractor to the Feds but I am not a Fed, I have no clearances, but
2n semester electronics says it's a HOAX.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

So I take it you are intimately involved with HAARP, worked or are working on the project and know exactly what it can and cannot do and are not just repeating woo-woo propaganda about it being harmful?

I never made any such claims as to what HAARP could or could not do my friend. The poster I responded to made definitive claims as to HAARP's capabilities. I merely pointed out using a bit of sarcasm that none of us really knows what it can and cannot do and that we cannot trust official propaganda based on the the propensity of government to lie and cover up.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join