It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P causing earthquakes and volcano's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

H.A.A.R.P causing earthquakes and volcano's

cryptogon.com

The ash plume from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull volcano, which crippled international air travel in April, held a shocking secret: an unexpected electric charge.

In fact, ash from deep in the volcanic plume was still charged 32 hours after being spewed from the Iceland peak, which suggests that the charge was self-renewing, the scientists say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok this is a stretch BUT my thinking is as follows:

Ash particles with strange electrical charge.
Bizarre random patterns to earthquake and volcanoes around the world.
NWO trying to collapse global economies and start world war.
NWO trying to depopulate earth by 90%.

HAARP is known to cause earthquakes as well as being able to set of volcanoes!

Katla about to blow which will shut down Europe.
Yellowstone seems to be hiding their readings
USGS not responding to inquiries about the global readings at 4.30 10.30 gmt

Maybe this is another thread going no where, then again if Katla and yellowstone blow!

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey whats with all the "alternative" new sources ? Nevermind, this is an alternative forum.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ickylevel]

+3 more 
posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
HAARP is not known to cause earthquakes. HAARP is not capable of causing earthquakes. HAARP is capable of affecting a small area of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

HAARP is not known to cause earthquakes.

Phage.....

How can you say that?

Haven't you been reading the threads?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How about explaining to us why the ash has a charge???

That seems a little wierd to me and would explain more why they grounded planes. Maybe the charge attracts to metal in planes?

Just an idea but I'm sure you can answer Phage, please...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I don't know what this has to do with the OP but:

The static electric charge in a cloud of volcanic ash comes from the same process which produces a static electric charge in a thundercloud. There have been thunderclouds and lighting in volcanic clouds since long before HAARP existed.

The planes are grounded because ash does very nasty things to jet engines when it is ingested. British Airways Flight 9 had a harrowing experience with it in 1982 over Indonesia, long before HAARP existed. It has nothing to do with the electrical charge of the ash cloud.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your wrong, that doesn't explain it

HAARP is a weapon.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the answer..

It had to do with the OP because the linked article was entirely about the charge....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Phage

HAARP is a weapon.

Only to people who believe the internet myth about it. If you had researched HAARP, you would know any effect is small, localized, and fleeting. There is no evidence it is anything but a research facility, doing what it was designed to do.

To state otherwise, you need to provide proof, not just continue on spreading suspicion and speculation.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i dnno man, im not saying haarp has ever been used to cause an earthquake, but I watched some short clips about HAARP and a guy made it akin to looking for oil, by beaming four watts of energy into the ground they found 27 barrels of oil in one day, he said, imagine what 3.6 million watts could do, he compared it to plucking these strings he had set up, how he would hear one note and say "that's crude oil", and another "kerosine" etc. He said 3.6 million watts would shake the entire piano, or in this case, have the ability to create an earthquake, I believe it can 'trigger' one, but not create one.

The beam is directed into the upper atmosphere, but I can only presume it comes back down in a focused manner due to the concave angle of the earth's atmosphere, What goes up must come down right?, if that's true then they can beam it directly into the ground, and through the ground, sound travels MUCH further and much faster than through air. Who know's maybe you can refract the beam with the correct dimensions and bounce it of the core of the earth to location's around the world lol, not saying, but who knows.

Im doing a degree atm in my third year and study sound intetensly, it's very powerful.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

HAARP is not known to cause earthquakes. HAARP is not capable of causing earthquakes. HAARP is capable of affecting a small area of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

Yes indeedy...Mr Phage and thanks for the call out
AND take it from an old ANALOG electronics engineer... when I was 11 I repaired my first television.. I have been reading and writing schematics since I was 12 and went to Woodstock, and I once was the AV guy for IDA, The Institute for Defense Analysis. General Smith thought I was a pretty smart guy.

All this HAARP/EQ/Hurricane stuff is fantasy...disinfo..waste-your-timeola--magic show misdirection of attention technique...

Fantasy, do you hear me?
and that is coming from a guy that believes 911 was an inside job.

Seataka

There are enough unpleasant realities that require our attention,
let's not waste one instant upon fantasy.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Phage

HAARP is a weapon.

Only to people who believe the internet myth about it. If you had researched HAARP, you would know any effect is small, localized, and fleeting. There is no evidence it is anything but a research facility, doing what it was designed to do.
To state otherwise, you need to provide proof, not just continue on spreading suspicion and speculation.

Stars15K.....

No.....you don't understand.....

YOU have to prove that HAARP DOESN'T cause earthquakes!

And.....

Please, do not try to confuse us with science, rational explanation, logical discussion, etc.....

OK.......

I'm waiting.....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If anyone planned on causing an earthquake anywhere , wouldn't they just use explosives?

No, I know. We'll use the much more efficient method of causing an earthquake by tampering with earth's ionosphere from Alaska... Genius.

Remain Vigilant people.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Heck, I still can't forgive HAARP for making my soda flat.
Nevermind destroying the world, pulling Nibiru towards us, making my pants feel tight, and giving my cat hairballs.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You're right. I got distracted by

The origin of electrical charges within volcanic clouds as well as thunderclouds is not entirely understood. But it, of course, has nothing to do with HAARP.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You're right. I got distracted by

The origin of electrical charges within volcanic clouds as well as thunderclouds is not entirely understood. But it, of course, has nothing to do with HAARP.

Can you prove your statement?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Heck, I still can't forgive HAARP for giving my cat hairballs.

Chamberf=6.....

You need.....

CAT LUBE!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58f08d8d73a8.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Well,I just read your link and there was nothing on it that even mentioned HAARP.

So why did you post one article and then alluded to something that was not even talked about in the "source" in the thread title?

Misinformation is truly alive and well on ATS.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Now that statement kinda bothers me..

"The origin of electrical charges within volcanic clouds as well as thunderclouds is not entirely understood. But it, of course, has nothing to do with HAARP. "

We don't know the origin of charges in something we can study at will,
but we are messing with the ionesphere with this HAARP that is totally harmless???

How can you profess to know so much about what HAARP can and can't do and yet are not sure about a natural phenonenom that can be researched?

This is a serious question not an attack..I am not in the "HAARP Conspiracy" circle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join