It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The July 2010 DOOM TIMECODE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Stargate2012

I posted on another thread that July 3rd has been in my dreams of late regarding a possible outbreak of WWIII.... so i'm not surprised there are others predicting bad times ahead...

july 3rd??? yeah that would be right.

cant even enjoy my birthday in peace lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Let's not confuse The Second Coming and New Jerusalem, see the book in the media center, it should start to go viral this summer, with your help of course.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What I find interesting is that we can see how men back in time would of thought they could find spiritual knowledge in patterns and cycles.

It does not surprise me that back then all cultures seemed to of sought out these cycles for a spiritual happening or even cosmic happening.

I follow cycles because it may just be the Universe self generates itself now and then, offering some way for a jump in evolution of a jolt of energy that spreads out into the vastness of itself. Could be!

We have a lunar eclipse coming up on the winter solstice this year (I think that is right) which I plan on observing just because...and we have 2 lunar solstices next year, one of them will be in the constellation of Ophiuchus, which I plan on observing just cause so little is talked about this constellation.

I wouldnt say that there is not 'something' to cycles and orders...but I would not dare think that I knew what culture had it all correct if any of them did at all.

I think observing the cosmos is a good thing and glad to see more ATSers doing it. I just hope they observe it all for themselves...and not just take anyone's word for it what is happening in the sky's.

Even with a Hebrew calendar....it was said to be very important to 'observe' it and not fix the calendar. One of the most important things to them was to 'observe' the new moon with their own eyes...and they still do it to this day.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjguitarist
I've run the Timewave program (using the correct Sheliak Method) and inputed the dates from today (May 31st) to January 23 2011. After resonating back to the last period of time this upcoming section of time resonates or "vibes" with, I get March 9 1849 - Sept. 2 1890.

I googled this time period to see if anything of signifiance happened and guess what? Lots of stuff happened! lol Not the least of which being the invention of the telephone, light bulb, the discovery of radio waves, the invention of the first internal combustion engine and automobile etc. There was also the civil war and lots of banking and currency reforms, but everything from the list can be viewed at:

www.frbsf.org...

If this is any indication of whats to come, I for one am excited!!

Very interesting! It so happens that the Anti/Christ is a humanitarian inventor. I happen to be that guy and I'm literally giving humanity free energy, AI, and Teleportation technologies.

You can read about all of them here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I've seen a number of lunar eclipses. I've seen complete, and partial solar eclipses. They are interesting. I knew to be in the right spot at the right time, because of the predictability of these events.

Not sure where in the world you live, but remember that only part of the world sees the lunar eclipse.

When you watch the lunar eclipse you can make an observation made by ancient man, the shadow is curved. Think what that might have suggested to ancient man.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ah yes....a round Earth.

And just because it was not written down that we know of that one noticed such a thing....does not mean that a man did not realize such a thought very early on.

Im in the USA...from what I understand I will be able to observe the one in December...haven't checked on the ones next year...but hope to see the one in Ophiuchus.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
2012, memetically speaking is a teleological return to self-similarity. The Holofractaline nature of the Singularity seeds it's mechanics in reverse time. So The Galactic Cross is a quantum phase shift, the Mass Engine I invented is based on Astro-Mimicry, it is a singularity that warps space and produces Bja or the dripping metal seen from craft. This is also experimental proof of expanding geospheres. Synthesized matter as a byproduct of pumping the singularity or collapsing the ergosphere back to a ground state.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I was careful not to say a round Earth. It had been imagined at one time to be a square. The Greeks noticed that the stars were not the same elevation above the horizon when moving north and south. This suggested to them that the Earth was not flat.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Thanks for the word salad. Sounds like you don't have any idea what is going on.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I gottcha...but that would be my observation I guess...a curve, suggesting, roundness.

A square? How would one conclude that? Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A square? How would one conclude that? Any ideas?

Not sure how one comes up with a square Earth. I thought it was the Babylonians with this belief. Good thing I looked it up. It came from ancient Egypt.

he Egyptians thought the earth a square, (with four corners) with mountains at the edge supporting the vault of the sky.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Wow...that simply blows my mind. Egypt huh...will have to ponder on that. Can you give me a place to read up on that a little bit?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sorry about that. I messed up the previous post didn't I?

Anyways here is a link to a description of the ancient cosmology.
The flat earth

People have been fascinated with geometry for the ages and have tried to assign some sort of symmetry to the universe instead of looking at the universe and determining what is out there.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Salad indeed, we are dealing with a transition into the nonlocal and nonlinear...

Our solar system (and every) has a quasi-periodic pass through the galactic plane. In plasma cosmology this is the "Bloch wall" - where N pole and S pole nullify eachother.

As we pass through, the sun dims, the sunspots converge onto the south pole of the sun and form one huge sunspot.

Our geodynamo aligns to this magnetic null zone causing the crust to drag causing 3 days of sun in the northern hemisphere and 3 nights of darkness in the southern hemisphere.

The prophecy of the red sky describes the sliver of hyperspace as the innermost layer of the galactic plane - Sky rolling up like a scroll.

Gravitational lensing magnifies the stars and planets - stars falling.

Our magnetic field collapses allowing solar wind to cut up DNA. This is what cause the sudden dis/appearence of species and civilizations...

And when we do get through it the earths polarity has flipped.

I am in fact one of a few that know exactly what is going to happen because it happened to the Sirius system a long time ago.

Check out The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem
in the media center and then skip to Tesla=Vader Archetype for more details on why Sirius and our sytem have become linked.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Definitely a lot of claims here without evidence. And more word salad.

N and S poles do not nullify each other at the Bloch wall. What is the evidence that the galactic plane is a Bloch wall?

Any evidence that the sunspots will form a single sunspot?
Any evidence that the magnetic form is strong enough to move the crust?
Any evidence of crustal shifts in the last 200 million years?

And where is this gravitational lensing observed?
Any evidence that solar wind can cut up DNA?
Any evidence that the polarity flips are related to "sudden dis/appearence of species and civilizations"?
Any evidence polarity flips are related to passing through the galactic plane?

I am in fact one of a few that know exactly what is going to happen because it happened to the Sirius system a long time ago.

Why don't you provide some evidence of this claim.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Thanks for that link, will defiantly check that out...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Kalki11

Excellent post.

I would remind some that "proof" is what you have been programmed to believe proof is and some cannot provide that to you simply because it is not proof at all but an assertion that your system will accept as proof. As for a more earth plane observation on the proof, in a court of law one's personal testimony is solid in most cases.

As for these observations. This happens from time to time in the minor cycles, but we are at the end of the great cycle, rather than one minor one that occurs as we sine wave up and down through the galactic center - this makes this one special. There can't be any other possible reason to be on the earth plane at this time then to experience this process, as this place is, to say the least, a cumbersome bore.

Stereologist, my sense is there is a major shift coming November on our track, you agree? Any sense of it's quality? The other transitions have been easy for me to track, this one is more elusive, with the 11.11 being beyond my ability to see. This is not about "what will happen" as what happens is simply a reflection of the collective belief's and what that manifests. Each shift has been filled with an expansion with some specific process attached, this one has me scratching my head for the theme.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by crankyoldman]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Stereologist, my sense is there is a major shift coming November on our track, you agree? Any sense of it's quality? The other transitions have been easy for me to track, this one is more elusive, with the 11.11 being beyond my ability to see. This is not about "what will happen" as what happens is simply a reflection of the collective belief's and what that manifests. Each shift has been filled with an expansion with some specific process attached, this one has me scratching my head for the theme.

The only major shift I see coming is a possible political shift in the US elections in November. The theme will be that the people in government stink and need to be replaced. They do that all of the time in the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That's fair to ask, I have pieced together that data from many sources, from Hoagland to my own dreams, from Wilcock to Plasma Cosmology. I write in an authoritative manner because that's how I discern what may be my own BS.

As for my previous posts in this thread...I read that there is going to be much novelty this summer and that it resonates with a very inventive period in history. I claim to be the Anti/Christ and my advent is riding on my occult technology - free energy, AI and teleportation. The book I wrote was prophesied by Vladimir Soloviev:

HARDCOPY - www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275757399&sr=1-1

FREE - media.abovetopsecret.com...

You can report that as spam but I ask you to read the free version hosted here and consider what's more important, netiquette or conservation of novelty?

I am most likely the source of the dip in the timewave, but my advent is prior to actual judgement day.

As to the previous unqualified word salad...the propulsion system of some flying saucers use a singularity, the singularity warps space, the nodes of the warped space can synthesize matter - the dripping metal from descending craft and metal beads found at landing sites. I want to show how this mechanism is astromimetic in that it is experimental proof for "quantum cosmology" - which supports the expanding earth theory....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
..blah ...yadda ....

Son, there are specialized institutions that can help you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join