It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The July 2010 DOOM TIMECODE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There's no actual science behind these predictions. No human can say 'yeahi this is the date the world is gonna end' No one can predict it.

All people do by predicting is looking at the current state of the world and going by what they hear and making the same date just because it's been mentioned and picked up on it and with the mayan calendar 'ending' on 21st december 2012, this is the date they chose because it ties in.

The fact is, the calendar is only finishing the long count and start a new one. There's no proof past or present that the Maya predicted the end on this date.

I know this has nothing to do with the July one you mentioned but it's just like any other.

1998, 2000, 2006 etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In the metaphysical world there have been a lot of similar predictions from all over the world that something big is happening late June 2010 to late July 2010. There seem to be 3 major emphasis days of June 26, July 11 and July 25. Then from just normal people that happen to be sensitive to "things you can't see", they too are also getting the same unexplained hunches that something is up during this time.

We shall see. The astrology aspects are certainly supporting your estimates of this time period.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ptmckiou]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

So you are saying that all of the hucksters are jumping on the bandwagon?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

Astrology is very out of date...so be cautious of what you believe others say. If following astrology, most likely you are given wrong information.

Example of this is all over the web people are freaking because Jupiter and Uranus just entered Aries, according to astrology.

The problem is....Jupiter and Uranus are not in Aries.

If you can show me what you are talking about when you say astrology shows of these times and that it for-see's something....I would love to hear about it.

Astrology fixed the zodiac about 2000 years ago. This caused much blunder to the connection of us with the cosmos.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There are THREE EVENTS THAT WILL MARK THE TIMES OF THE NWO:-

- 9/11 at its start
- 21st June 2010 to mark it's maturity
- 21st December 2012 to mark its end.

- 9/11 was dominated by the recurrence of 9 and 11 where, in masonic numerology, 8 is evil and 11 is a sacrifice, so 9/11 was a sacrifice to evil and occurred, to the second, at the start of the Festival Of Ra, the New Year's Day of the calendar (the Ge'ez) of ANcient Egypt. 9/11 HERALDS THE START OF THE NWO

- 21st June 2010 will be dominated by 21 and 3 and 7 where 21 is a "perfect number" and represents a focal point at the core. It will be a major false flag event that will occur to mark the centre of the NWO and its maturity and will occur on the Summer Solstcie Festival of the Litha, the Ancient British religious event.

- 21st December 2012 - an event to mark the end of time and falls on the time shown by the ANcient Mayan calendar.

WHY?

OFFICIAL THEORY is that Muslim extremists caused 9/11.

If those believing in Muslim could do that, why could it not have been done by thr devout of another religion?

Check out the NWO and it is filled with all the symbols of the Ancient Egyptian Religion, complete with the all seeing eye and pyramids on the US Bank notes.

Like the Ancient Egyptians, the NWO is very heavily influenced by numerology and astrology.

To these ends, whilst I agree that the henchmen of the NWO would have been driven by their massive personal gains, those wealthy and powerful folk at the top of the NWO were, I believe, driven a desire to proclaim the NWO through the religions of the ancients to give themselves authority in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

Why would any organization waste their time with numerology?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

The ones replying the video wasnt very intelligent

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Astrology is out dated? Please explain your point of View. Because we astronomers and scientists has found stars and planets with the help of the very first bibles made by the Egyptians..If you dont allready know it..Bibles are astrological notebooks..

FACT:

The SUN--(Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy)-(note:NOT the milky way) As far back as 10 000 BC history of mankind have been drawing wonderful carvings and showing respect in different ways of this object. Which is very simple to understand since the sun rises every morning giving warmth and security and saving us from the bitter darkness of night. Without it the cultures of the world understood, the crops would not grow and the life on the planet would simply not survive, and this makes the sun the most adored object of all time.

Stars- The cultures were also very aware of the stars,shining bright on them during the nights. The tracking of the stars learned them to anticipate events and track things like eclipses and full moons over a long period of time. They also made a Catalog of the stars into something we per today call Constellations.

Cross of the Zodiac- The zodiac symbol is well known. It is one of the oldest images in human history. It reflects the sun traveling through its 12 Constellations over the course of the year (365 days,and ofc the 12 months) the 4 seasons,the soltices, and the two equinoxes. The term zodiac relates to the fact that constellations were personified. Meaning that the early civilisations didnt only follow the sun and stars,but personified them,making myths which were following their movements,relationships and experiences. The sun with its lifegiving and saving qualities were personified into a representative of the unseeing creator or god-Gods sun,the light of the world and saviour of humankind. Likewise the 12 constellations represented the places of travel for gods sun. And were given names usually by elements of nature which happened at that period of time. Example: aquarious,the water bearer-who bring the spring rain

Horus-- *Egyptian God 3000 BC *Hourus had an enemy called Seth-They would battle everyday until one of them won. Hourus(Light) VS Seth(dark)Every morning Hourus would win against the darkness, and at night Seth would beat the light of hourus and send him into the underworld.
( Change from daynight).

*Born on Dec.25th.
*Born a virgin.
*Star in the east (his birth was accompanied by a star in the east).
*Adored by 3 kings.
*At the age of 12 he was a preacher and a teacher.
*At the age of 30 he was baptised by a figure called anaph and started his ministry *Horus had 12 deciples.
*Performing miracles,like healing the sick,and walking on water.
*Horus was known by many names-"Lamb of God,The Light,Gods Sun,the truth.
*After he got betrayed by his friend Typhon he got Crucified.
*Buried for 3 days.
*Ressurected. ---------

Attis
*Greece 1200 BC
*Born on Dec 25th *Performed miracles
*Crucified
*Dead for 3 days
*Ressurected .....

Krishna
*India 900 BC
*Born a virgin
*Star in the east
*Performed miracles with his deciples
*Dead 3 days
*Ressurected .........

Dyonisis
*Greece-500 BC
*Born a Virgin
*Born on 25th Dec
*Performed miracles with his deciples.
*Names like"King of kings,gods son,alpha omega Ect"
*Ressurected after 3 days -----

Mithra
*Persia-1200 BC
*Born a virgin
*Born on 25th Dec.
*12 Deciples.
*Performed miracles.
*Dead for 3 days
*Ressurected.
*Names "the truth ect ect"
*Worshipday\restingday sunday -----

Jesus Christ
*Born on Dec 25th
*Star in the East
*3 Kings
*Teacher at 12
*At age of 30 baptised and started his ministry.
*12 Deciples,performing miracles.
*Known as "Alpha and omega,Sun of god,lamb of god ect"
*Betrayed by his friend judas.
*Dead 3 days
*Ressurected
*Crucified These are just some of the many million recorded Personifications through earth religion history per today.

But why?Why the same attributes?

*Birth Sequence-- This is 100% astrological.The star in the east is SIRIUS,the brightest star in the night sky,which on the Dec 24th allignes with the 3 brightest stars on the Orions Belts! These 3 stars are per today called the same as for the ancient times. The 3 Kings. The Sirius star and the 3 kings all point to where the sunrise comes at the Dec 25th="Birth of Gods Sun" atWinter Soltice.

*Virgin Mary- The virgin mary is the constellation VIRGO or also known as VIRGO THE VIRGIN,Virgo were also referred to as "The House of Bread". Bethlehem translated means "The house of bread",which is then again referred to VIRGO, a place in the sky and not on earth. There is also something very interresting happening around the DEC 25th or the winter solstice. From the summer solstice to the winter solstice the days become shorter and colder,from a perspective of the northern hemosphere the sun appears to move south and gets smaller. The shortening of the crops and the closer you get into the winter solstice,it represented "DEATH" for the ancient civilisations,it was the death of the SUN.After moving south for 6 months At DEC 22 the sun is at its lowest point in the sky,but then something weird happens. The sun actually STOPS moving south, for 3 days,22-23-24 DEC,and during these 3 days pause the sun reside in the vecinity of the southern crosscrux constellation. After the 3 days pause at DEC 25,the sun moves 1 degree north giving hope for longer days,warmth and spring. And thus it was said. The sun Died on the cross,was dead for 3 days,and then ressurected again giving hope. --- 12 Deciples * This is simply the 12 constellations wich jesus(the sun) travels about with. Ever seen the cross behind jesus head?on pictures? Well its simply the cross of the zodiac. Cause jesus is the sun,the sun of god,the light of the world. John 9:5 *As long as i am in the world I am the light of the world. John 14:3 *And if i go and prepare a place for you,I WILL COME AGAIN,and receive you. As it does every morning.Defending the horrors of darkness and so on.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I am well aware of the ancients following and personifying the cosmos. This was obviously a very natural thing to do and still is today!

When understandings were made of the cosmos, they were made of the true positions of the stars. The zodiac (circle of animals) was created after the general cross/circle of the path of the sun. The first path of the sun displayed had no animals within it. They found importance with divided the sky into equal parts (geometry). Some of these divisors was divided by 4, some of them 8, some of them 12. Later the circle of animals got added to the cross/circle.

The circle of animals and personifying the stars as shapes in the sky...became loved by many cultures. If I remember correctly though, one culture that I dont think showed interests in 'constellations' was the Mayans (someone correct me if wrong there).

And like you said....many many books, myths, stories ect...are a mirror of the cosmos.

About 2000 years ago....the 'zodiac' became a 'fixed' object, something that was made official and something that was believed to 'not change'. The problem with that...is it does change. By using the fixed zodiac of 2000 years ago which follows the positions of the cosmos of 2000 years ago....the positions of that time rarely match todays positions. 80% of what astrology says...is out of date. 80% of the signs given for ones b-day....is wrong.

I think a new myth needs to be written, based on the stars and their changes. This new book....can include 13 constellations instead of 12....for now the sun passes through 13 signs every year. The Serpent Barrer (Ophiuchus) would be a great addition to a story!! The one who steps in to either save the day or destroy the world....The one that will either bring contorl or release chaos.

Im saying, what is out of date...is the tropical zodiacs many use today. Instead of using TRUE OBSERVANCES of the stars...they use what is convenient (a fixed wheel) and they do not give awareness to the fact that over time, the positions of the sun with the constellations, does change. Our Equinoxes and Solstices do not occur in the same sign forever!!! Another issue with the tropical zodiacs used in the majority of astrology is that each sign takes up different amounts of space. Look at Scorpio for example....it does not take up a whole months time...the sun only rises in Scorpio for about 8 days.

Im actually a huge believer in the cosmos and us being connected through energy. But I believe if you are not making true observances, then what is the point?

Astrology is telling people right now....Jupiter and Uranus is in Aries, and that this is a big deal. Anyone can observe for themselves, this is not the case. If we are going to continue to love personifying the cosmos, we need to catch up to todays positions.

Astrology and Astronomy used to go hand in hand. They should as well today...but they do not.

Would love some thoughts back on this!!

Also, about the Horus stuff you posted...there is no actual historical artifacts that say this stuff about Horus. Like when he was born ect. There is alot of that about Horus that is not true. I do believe though you are right about most of those figures in being that the cultures found importance of dates and the line up of the cosmos, along with a baby/king/leader being born ect. There has been alot of mis information though...about some of it. An example of this is no where is there any proof that Jesus was born on Dec. 25th either. I would like a link for your info you gave about the 'facts' of the people you listed.

My best to ya
LV

[edit on 12-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Alot of good information you had here. But you have to remember that the "public" uses the wrong zodiac. We scientists and astrologists uses the old egyptian one, we only inform about 20% of the information we find to the public.

When it comes to hourus..you missunderstood..Hourus isnt a man-he was a personification.
You have gathered very much info by your own here, good job
we liked it alot

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thanks for that welcoming reply...I have 2 things to touch on.

Even though Horus was a personification....where does history show that the ancients used the day of Dec. 25 for a birth? Same question with Jesus...where does people come up with this, for its not in the original story. These dates were added later by a whole other people.

And you talked about scientist using the Egyptian zodiac. From hat I understand, scientist use astronomy. Old zodiacs do not match the cosmos for todays time.

Can you add some things to explain what you mean by using the old Egyptian zodiac? What would it be used for? The one thing that I do resonate with of Egypt is that the Sphinx was built to show us when our great year began....in the age of Leo. We are half way around the clock of the great year...that is about all I can apply from Egypt that is of use today.

One more thing...if you will. Can you tell me who 'we' is?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

For your first questions. Question number 1 it is allready answered
.For question number 2-The Zodiac that originated almost 100,000 years ago in Lemuria\old sumer,the egyptians are known for using it,this zodiac contains changes\info based on the solar system per today. "We are a bunch of scientists at the science facility in minnesota. We are using ATS often for relative subjects concerning us.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

We are a bunch of scientists at the science facility in minnesota.

What does this mean? There are many universities and research facilities in MN. Can you be a little more specific?

Minnesota Colleges and Universities

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

hehe No sir. That would not be a tactical good solution when thinking about our jobs would it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So even your field of interest is verboten?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

For your first questions. Question number 1 it is allready answered
.For question number 2-The Zodiac that originated almost 100,000 years ago in Lemuria\old sumer,the egyptians are known for using it,this zodiac contains changes\info based on the solar system per today. "We are a bunch of scientists at the science facility in minnesota. We are using ATS often for relative subjects concerning us.

Hello again Archirvion,

Interesting reply...leaving open ends of mysteries..

Sorry if I am not following you here on the question of Horus and Jesus. Could you please explain to me why YOU think that in the original stories by the people did not include what you claim as a fact of personification....that these 'mythical' people were born on Dec. 25th. This date was added much much later, to both of these characters...so why do you find it to be of importance that something later added to stories to be showing a true personification. My point is...that if the story of Horus, when drawn up by that culture...and if the story of Jesus...when drawn up by that culture...were trying to personify the birth of a child on Dec. 25th...why did they leave out such a detail>>? It seems to me, that people later on that were 'wanting' the personification to be 'of the same nature' added the dates to the stories. The only character you listed that I can relate to Dec. 25th from the original
'personification' is Mithra....for the date they celebrated Mithra's birth was Dec. 25th (going on memory here again, please correct me anyone, for that could of been misinformation I read that from).

If people later added a date to the stories to reflect the cosmos and a cosmic story....then why would this matter to the original...wouldnt it be important for the original personification to include such a detail>?

About the Egyptian/(Sumer) zodiac...are you saying that the fact that it spirals outward, shows the changing of the cosmos through time? Are you saying what I think you are saying...that the Dendra (sp.?) zodiac....shows the wobble of Earth? If so, Im guessing the spiral is what is showing this to you, is this correct? If so...how much detail do you see in this circle in Egypt? Do you see enough detail to understand what one would be seeing/observing in the sky's of today? What about Ophiuchus in this zodiac? Does it show when Ophiuchus would enter the path of the sun? Im having some issues to think all of this is within that circle....but if you could show me Im open to something I can observe.

You have to understand...you say things that leave others to just assumptions of belief on what you say, for example, that the zodiac in Egypt was used in Sumer and this goes back to 100,000 years ago. Where would one be able to back up such a claim? Do you have any thing to show me or does one just take your word for things?

I mean no ill vibrations...Im just a bit obsessed with the observations of the cosmos as well as ancient history of man, even the stories they told. Im hoping you are not just going to throw things out there and not bring more meat to the meal
I get the feeling though you are only gong to say so much that will still leave the wondering mind aimlessly looking....

Best intentions!
LV

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I would also like to add...through personal experiences...I know the man Jesus was real. He was just a man, and many things were distorted about him due to political agendas.

I also know, through personal experiences...the Holy Spirit is very real.

Jesus did not perform miracles...nor believed in blood sacrifices...but he was a real man that understood the Spirit of God.

I am not a Bible thumper, I am of no religion...but after reading through other posts of yours, you have stated that God is the sun, Jesus is the sun, Ufo's are real and that everyone should know this by now.

Just because I know Jesus was a real person and that the Holy Spirit is real...I dont expect people to just believe this. Your nature is very odd. The stories that were written about Jesus does display alot about cosmic reflection that has been added. Jesus did not die on the day the sun seems to stand still for 3 days and then come back to life so to say. I dont expect you to believe anything I say...but I do know that the being of Jesus was real and the Holy Spirit is what led me in the misunderstandings about him. He was not special...besides he made the ultimate offering of giving back to Earth what is of Earth. Many are not ready to evolve in this way, to live for the life of the Spirit. All in due time, they will.

I think we have derailed this thread enough...but I would like a response to my post before this one that I made to you.

I am not trying to be ill with you...but you are going by the claims that were added much later to the stories in our history. Many of those things you listed about the people in your earlier thread have no facts to them if you go by the original story.

I would much enjoy alot of discourse with you actually, if you can keep a open mind just as you are wishing others would in other threads you have spoken in. Mabey we can both learn alot from eachother.

I mean no ill intent...
LV

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"*Born on Dec.25th.
"*Born a virgin."

I've never encountered a pagan god that was claimed to be born of a literal virgin, it is always a virgin that had *sex* with a pagan deity (making her a former virgin).

Jesus was not born on the Dec. 25, most likely Sukkot, the fall/autumn Feast of Tabernacles. That the celebration of Nativity among the Latin church was moved to the Dec. 25, hundreds of years later, to help prevent marginal Christians from celebrating a pagan holiday doesn't make that "Jesus' birthday."

Horus vs. Jesus:

www.kingdavid8.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian
"*Born on Dec.25th.
"*Born a virgin."

I've never encountered a pagan god that was claimed to be born of a literal virgin, it is always a virgin that had *sex* with a pagan deity (making her a former virgin).

Jesus was not born on the Dec. 25, most likely Sukkot, the fall/autumn Feast of Tabernacles. That the celebration of Nativity among the Latin church was moved to the Dec. 25, hundreds of years later, to help prevent marginal Christians from celebrating a pagan holiday doesn't make that "Jesus' birthday."

Horus vs. Jesus:

www.kingdavid8.com...

Agreed. Every religion that I'm aware of, doesn't take December 25th has Jesus real birthday...but it is a designated day by the church to celebrate the event. Most religious experts believe based on a lot of different historical records he was born sometime in late summer because of when the census were taken at that time.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I can't repost all of the information I have gathered and things I have figured out but Google search "July 2010 Doom Time Code" and you shall find more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join