It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The July 2010 DOOM TIMECODE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Posted it on another site, but will post it here as well

All things look like it is converging towards late June to late July period. To narrow it down, more towards mid-July (between July 11th-July 20th).

Why?

Will post a 4-5 piece series relating to:

1) Mayan Calendar (The Long Count, Tzolkin, and Chilam Balam prophecies)

2) The T-Cross planetary alignment starting in a few weeks lasting until August

3) Nostradamus prophecies concerning the comet

4) Various Bible references concerning the 'Day of the Lord' and Revelation

5) TimeWave Zero relating to July

6) The all important Beta Taurid stream (late June-mid July) from Comet Encke

To be continued...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Its hard to comment on OP when told you add things later.
Awaiting your adding to the post

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Part 1- July 2010 TimeWave Zero Graph

If you go here below and launch TimeWave Calculator for the King Wen- Sheliak, it starts it decent ~ July 11th, 2010

www.timewave2012.com...

Note: the Sheliak version is based on a revision from physicist John Sheliak, this version is the one which McKenna himself was the most mathematically sound

To further add, we can all see that the BIG drop in novelty begins ~ July 9th-July 11th using the Sheliak version.

Whether this TimeWave is accurate in predicting big events whatever it may be is pretty inconclusive in my opinion, but it is interesting nevertheless that the drop begins right at the July 11th timeframe due to other numerous things lining up.

Again, the the Sheliak TimeWave Zero analysis is the correct one to use. Other people are saying it drops in Oct./Nov. 2010 timeframe, which is does ONLY using the Kelley Timewave version. That is the original and outdated model. The Sheliak is the most accurate and Terence McKenna agrees as stated below:

"Simultaneous announcements made November 1, 1997 from Albuquerque and Honaunau and documents posted on the WWW have confirmed what Novelty Theory insiders have speculated for months. Novelty Theory has been given a mathematical new look by mathematician and nuclear fusion expert John Sheliak. Sheliak, when he first encountered Terence McKenna and the Novelty Theory of which he is the inventor, was challenged by McKenna to "check the premises of the theory" using vector analysis, Sheliak's specialty. Some years passed and when Sheliak returned to the problem he found McKenna and Novelty Theory reeling from the mathematical deconstruction of McKenna's work put forth by Matthew Watkins, a British mathematician. Watkins showed conclusively that a procedural error in McKenna's method had produced a result which was inconsistent with McKennas's intent. This discovery lead Watkins to dismiss the entire edifice of Novelty Theory. However Watkins did not examine the impact of McKenna's error on the values generated by the Timewave algorithm.

Sheliak, in carrying out his analysis of the Timewave has confirmed Watkins' findings of a procedural error and has corrected that error. His work reveals that the difference between the two versions of the Timewave differ only slightly in many cases.

Reached at his home in Hawaii for comment McKenna had this to say: "I owe a real debt of gratitude to both Watkins and John Sheliak, but especially John. His work now makes explicit every stage in the construction of the timewave, any interested mathematician can now satisfy him or herself as to the precise details of the construction of the timewave. What is exciting to me and what makes me very confident of the new formulation is the fact that we are now getting a better fit of the Novelty graphs to historical data in a number of key areas where before, with the old version, we had some problems. Just to mention two examples. The new wave, which we are calling Timewave 1, to distinguish it from Timewave 0, the new wave gives a much better picture of the ebb and flow of Novelty during the Second World War and during the century of the birth of Islam, than did the old wave. These are exciting times for Novelty Theory. I am happy to admit my error in the construction of the wave. Novelty Theory can now mature into a genuine intellectual discipline in which we can hope to see the contributions made by many people exploring the field. Many exciting discoveries now lie ahead."

www.levity.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It seems that BP won't fix this oil spill till August. Possible link to Time wave zero??

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OK!

Finally no waiting till 2012!

But what if nothing happens?
(Do not disappoint me man.)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

If nothing happens then this date can be added to a long list of failed dates.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've run the Timewave program (using the correct Sheliak Method) and inputed the dates from today (May 31st) to January 23 2011. After resonating back to the last period of time this upcoming section of time resonates or "vibes" with, I get March 9 1849 - Sept. 2 1890.

I googled this time period to see if anything of signifiance happened and guess what? Lots of stuff happened! lol Not the least of which being the invention of the telephone, light bulb, the discovery of radio waves, the invention of the first internal combustion engine and automobile etc. There was also the civil war and lots of banking and currency reforms, but everything from the list can be viewed at:

www.frbsf.org...

If this is any indication of whats to come, I for one am excited!!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

To add to your list just in case you were unaware. In August 2008 there was a Solar Eclipse. In July 2009 there was a Solar Eclipse. This year July 11 2010 there will be a Solar Eclipse. All of these might not be so unusual if it were not for the fact that all three of these ECLIPSES WERE ON AV 1, on the Hebrew calendar.

If you were to pull up a Hebrew calendar and then look at Nasa's website for Solar eclipses, you will find what I speak of to be true. All 3 were on the same date on the Hebrew calendar. I believe this is a sign!

In the Bible the number 3 indicates "COMPLETION"

It is believed that solar eclipses are indicators of bad bodings or foreshadowing of calamity for the nations of the world.

It is believed Lunar eclipses are indicators of bad bodings or foreshadowing of calamity for the nation of Israel.

"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and LET THEM BE FOR SIGNS, and for seasons, and for days, and years: (Genesis 1:14)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Here's a simple question for you? Can a solar eclipse happen on any other day of the Hebrew calendar other than the first on the month? Can a solar eclipse happen on the 2nd, the 3rd day of the month?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ive already got this covered in a thread off a short time ago.
The South Africa World cup.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Not sure why you asked me this. I am not an Astronomer. I don't even know if I spelled the word right.

I am merely relaying info about celestial events that seem a bit unusual.

I believe there is a big clock in the sky and time is ticking down to the main event.

3 solor eclipses, 3 years in a row, on the same date, to me is something to be excited about. We shall see.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The reason I ask is that if a little more checking was done we might find a reason why this happened. I do not want to fault you for anything. In fact I admire your skilled observation and your fact checking.

The Hebrew calendar is a lunar calendar. I suspect that the 1st is a new moon. Not sure. The next full moon should be the 1st of the next month if the months are the same length as the lunar cycle. A solar eclipse happens when the moon is new. The new moon being when the moon is towards the sun. See what I'm getting at here? It's a consequence of the Hebrew calendar being a lunar calendar.

Are there any astronomers out there that know about the Hebrew calendar that can shed some light on this issue?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You might like to check out this video series, I think it is called blood moons. Anyway it is informative.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I took a quick check. The video is searching for patterns and can only suggest that something was found and therefore it is meaningful. It's not surprising that a pattern was found. It is surprising that the folks think it is meaningful.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
great another doomsday prophecy. i wonder if there will ever be a time when humans just throw their arms in the air and say ok guys were going to come clean nobody knows $hit. were all just making crap up as we go along.
hmmmm

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
To disregard a concept simply because it has not yet come to pass is absurdity to the max. Try opening your mind, to every possibility. It is very likely that this is yet another falsehood, however the 2010-2012 period has many different sources all pointing in the same direction. More than any other doomsday, and it is a little ... wierd.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

well i dont know about you but i gave up on anything significant ever going down. best case scenario things get better really slow but most likely nothing new is going to happen. just more of the same.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

An open mind does not mean accepting every ridiculous claim that comes along. Lunar and solar eclipses are interesting because they are predictable. You bet its a pattern. It's not that this is a falsehood. Eclipses do happen. They happen at the time of the new moon. The falsehood is seeing this as some sort of prophecy.

Here's a word of interest:
Apophenia

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

I posted on another thread that July 3rd has been in my dreams of late regarding a possible outbreak of WWIII.... so i'm not surprised there are others predicting bad times ahead...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

With whats happening with Israel and South Korea etc, I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not holding my breath.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join