It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The July 2010 DOOM TIMECODE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

Her is an example of a virgin birth in a so-called pagan religion.

Virgin Birth of Jesus

However, an example of a story where the woman's physical virginity is explicitly maintained by the god who impregnates her by artificial insemination is found in the Hindu epic Mahabharata, the largest epic in the world. "The sun-god said: O beautiful Pṛthā, your meeting with the demigods cannot be fruitless. Therefore, let me place my seed in your womb so that you may bear a son. I shall arrange to keep your virginity intact, since you are still an unmarried girl."[47] Zoroastrianism also holds that the end-of-time Saoshyant (literally, "saviour") will be miraculously conceived by a virgin who has swum in a lake where Zoroaster's seed is preserved.
The birth narrative of Jesus is distinctive in that it speaks of the Holy Spirit, not of male seed, as the active agent in his conception.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
to Archirvion and LeoVirgo: I'm sure many of us would enjoy more of your conversation on it's own thread. I know I would.
And I would also enjoy your ideas of the timewave predictions the OP mentioned compared to what astrology might tell us about this same period.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I agree with u on it ...But where dose everybody get all the infromation from that it's actually goin to happen

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Google July 2010 Doom Time Code for more information.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

your a little late man the alignment started on the 13 of june and ends on the 11 with an eclipse

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
This is also experimental proof of expanding geospheres. Synthesized matter as a byproduct of pumping the singularity or collapsing the ergosphere back to a ground state.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the ergosphere was the eliptical area surrounding a black hole's event horizon where space-time is dragged around b the rotation of the singularity. How can this region of space be collapsed, and what is it's ground state?

You're not seriously telling us you're from Sirius, are you? And the anti-christ? Really?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

So you've seen Zeitgeist I presume?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
reply to post by missvicky

Google July 2010 Doom Time Code for more information.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Stargate2012]

Really? I did a search and found nothing relevent to what I had asked. Do you have a link?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
reply to post by stereologist

Salad indeed, we are dealing with a transition into the nonlocal and nonlinear...

Our solar system (and every) has a quasi-periodic pass through the galactic plane. In plasma cosmology this is the "Bloch wall" - where N pole and S pole nullify eachother.

As we pass through, the sun dims, the sunspots converge onto the south pole of the sun and form one huge sunspot.

Our geodynamo aligns to this magnetic null zone causing the crust to drag causing 3 days of sun in the northern hemisphere and 3 nights of darkness in the southern hemisphere.

The prophecy of the red sky describes the sliver of hyperspace as the innermost layer of the galactic plane - Sky rolling up like a scroll.

Gravitational lensing magnifies the stars and planets - stars falling.

Our magnetic field collapses allowing solar wind to cut up DNA. This is what cause the sudden dis/appearence of species and civilizations...

And when we do get through it the earths polarity has flipped.

I am in fact one of a few that know exactly what is going to happen because it happened to the Sirius system a long time ago.

Check out The Case for the Second Coming and New Jerusalem
in the media center and then skip to Tesla=Vader Archetype for more details on why Sirius and our sytem have become linked.

You aren't the only one that knows about it. The Mayan have ancient beliefs about their ancestors going through the "Dark Rift" (your Bloch Wall) having 3 days of darkness. They say it is coming again and the best way to deal with it is to not move (sit still) and have no fear in your heart. If you have fear in your heart (it lowers your vibrational energy) your energy will not be in sync with the mother earth (her vibration is rising) and you won't survive the transition.

I've heard another explanation for the 3 days of darkness by the T12 that said our solar system passes through a photon belt and at its most dense portion the sun's light cannot reach us. It takes 3 days for the earth to pass through this portion before light returns and you are on the otherside of the belt where things are quite different.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

Ummm...everything's not going to be hunky dory and then go boom in December 2012. Everything I've read about this says that 2010 is prophesied to be the start of some really bad stuff that's just going to get increasingly worse. But you sort of knew that, right? lol

The T Square planetary alignment bodes a lot of turmoil. As does Pluto returning. All the larger planets in our solar system are warring or pulling at each other. Saturn and Uranus are currently opposing each other and Jupiter is moving in. Expect some red hot drama is what I'm told. Yep. It's going to be a very interesting few years if not decades.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

Please explain what a photon belt is. That sounds like pseudo science to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Planetary alignments, ie oppositions and conjunctions happen several times a year and have as long as there have been a solar system. Nothing new or different is going to happen. Nothing happened in 2000. Nothing is happening this year due tot he multiple conjunctions and oppositions happening in 2010.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by the_love_revolution

well i dont know about you but i gave up on anything significant ever going down. best case scenario things get better really slow but most likely nothing new is going to happen. just more of the same.

How is your life lately ?
do something else than live in the same space as doing the same stuff, nothing new.
cause it seems you only want to share your own pessimistic views..

Peace.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The cosmos repeat themselves...all alignments and conjunctions have happened before.

I believe we are connected to all things...and alignments and conjunctions can mabey awaken your spirit within you...but I dont think physical changes happen due to them.

And if your following astrology to learn about the affects of such things, I can only advice you that astrology is not up to date. Use astronomy to find your true birth date...and use astronomy to find out what planets are within your direction of conception through the energy of the cosmos.

If I had not experienced for myself, I would not believe. The cosmos are for inner change and shifts.

I dont totally shrug off the idea of a great wave that occurs from the center of the galaxy every now and then that may bring the physical changes like bursts of evolution to DNA>...but the planets squaring and conjunctions of planets, are more spiritual, then physical.

Just adding thoughts, claiming nothing as facts....

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Someone please explain why the sun looks like a stargate?
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You can't see the sun in the image. There is a disc to prevent the sun from directly displaying on the camera. The white circle represents the sun.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

And if your following astrology to learn about the affects of such things, I can only advice you that astrology is not up to date. Use astronomy to find your true birth date...and use astronomy to find out what planets are within your direction of conception through the energy of the cosmos.

All my best
LV

I am confused here. I always thought that Astronomical tables (Ephemeris) were used in Astrology. A case of science blending into art.

As far as I know, all astrologers use planatery movements based on scientific astronomical data. Nowadays many astrologers use data computed electronically , which is the same that astronomers use. It just saves time and is quicker that using the Ephemeris and log tables to prepare a birth chart.

Can you clarify what you meant. I am not aware of any special astrologers data available which is different from scientific data of planetery movements. Also remember that it is all Geocentric, both for the astrologers and astronomers. Everything is viewed from the Earth.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Does the timewave really go to zero in July? I know of someone's birthday in July so I was wondering about the coincidence. On another timewave thread, the timewave does not go to zero until 2012.

Regardless if the time wave goes to zero in July, I believe most of us will get through it without noticing too much.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by orionthehunter]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join