It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Serenity08

I do not have the time to sit through videos that could be presented in written form where I could read the material in 1/4 the time and check it out. If I watched every knucklehead like this guy I would be wasting copious amounts of time.

The symbolism this guy claims is so stretched and exaggerated I am astounded anyone would waste their time going through all of the video. He claims that symbols also represent demonstrably impossible events such as an unknown planet having an orbit that enters the part of the system where the known planets orbit. Why would anyone waste time watching a video in which the symbolism being discussed concerns a demonstrably impossible event?

Seeing as you did not watch it, then I doubt you are really speaking on fact but your idea of what his thoughts are. I would not you on a jury. Before one makes a judgment they should know the facts.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Seeing as you did not watch it, then I doubt you are really speaking on fact but your idea of what his thoughts are. I would not you on a jury. Before one makes a judgment they should know the facts.

So you think that an architects design trumps physics? That is what you appear to be saying.

Nibiru is a demonstrably false idea. This guy is trying to claim that architectural features show the passage of Nibiru between the Sun and Earth. That event never happened. Therefore, this building cannot be showing real events. Hence this guy's interpretation of the architecture are ludicrous.

You might consider using a poppycock detection meter instead of blindly listening to the hooey posted in the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Again, you didn't even watch much of it. You have your mind made up about Nibiru and your "smellometer" says false to anything that says otherwise. Now as for any physical proof that something big can be out there, call it whatever, some called it Nibiru, winged planet, destroyer, X there is proof that something big is perturbing the outer planets of our solar system. There is a huge astroid belt that very possibly was created when something big hit another planet or satellite and demolished it. There are ancient accounts of this planet coming past and there is geological evidence that the earth has had some serious issues of massive disruption evidenced in ice core data and other means.

The ptb like to use symbolism and think we are dumb and can't see what they put right in front of us. Again, I think this guy is a bit looney, but he does gather interesting information. I know your views, I would like to hear from others if they aren't too afraid to be painted with your "poppycock" brush.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You have your mind made up about Nibiru and your "smellometer" says false to anything that says otherwise.

It's not me that has determined the impossibility of a Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X. It is all of the world's astronomers that have determined this. And yes I do smell a hoax here. You might want to get your own baloney meter running to see how Nibiru whatever is obviously a hoax.

there is proof that something big is perturbing the outer planets of our solar system.

That's false. There is nothing perturbing the outer planets. When Voyager flew by Neptune it was realized that the mass of Neptune was 0.5% different than the value estimate up to that time. Using the corrected value showed that there were no perturbations and the search for Planet X was over.

There is a huge astroid belt that very possibly was created when something big hit another planet or satellite and demolished it.

False. Ther eisn't enough mass in the asteroid belt to form a planet.

There are ancient accounts of this planet coming past and there is geological evidence that the earth has had some serious issues of massive disruption evidenced in ice core data and other means.

Sheesh, false again. There are no accounts of a planet coming by unless you believe that fraud Sitchin who mistranslated Sumerian texts. There is no ice core data showing any other planet came by.

Gravitational studies of the known planets show that no planet sized object can be with 2x the distance to Pluto ad furthermore that no unknown planet can exist that has an orbit entering the orbits of the known planets. Whole sky surveys push this back some 8X the distance to Pluto for a Mars sized planet. There is nothing out there that is close.

That's 3 huge mistakes on your part in the post.

It's rather a corny claim to suggest that anyone is purposely placing symbols out in front of us to get a good laugh. That's just plain silly. It's the sort of so-called evidence proposed by those that have no real evidence to offer.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I can give other scientists who say the opposite of what you say. I did not say a planet was destroyed, I said was possibly hit or a satellite of it was hit. You sir do not want to consider anything other than what you have already decided, and for my part I am done going in circles with you. Your tone is condescending and insulting. You do not know everything.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I can give other scientists who say the opposite of what you say. I did not say a planet was destroyed, I said was possibly hit or a satellite of it was hit. You sir do not want to consider anything other than what you have already decided, and for my part I am done going in circles with you. Your tone is condescending and insulting. You do not know everything.

It's rather sad that your excuse for being consistently wrong is that it is my fault in some obscure way. That facts are simple. You need to do a little studying instead of guessing.

Frankly, I challenge you to name a scientist who says opposite of what I say. I simply do not believe that you can provide that information. I call your bluff.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity08 Now as for any physical proof that something big can be out there, call it whatever, some called it Nibiru, winged planet, destroyer, X there is proof that something big is perturbing the outer planets of our solar system.

Please show proof of this claim.

There is a huge astroid belt that very possibly was created when something big hit another planet or satellite and demolished it.

The early solar system was a violent place. I see no evidence that would indicate the belt was recently formed on a cosmic timescale. Indeed, Jupiter has had plenty of time to establish a relatively stable and large set of trojan asteroids. Even Mars has some of its own.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

first time on here =).. I for one hold a quite firm belief in Nibiru.. being curious i studied everything i could on every religion.. taking all the religious sub-text away i was left with common factors.. Aliens.. and 'God' creating human life.. then along came Nibiru so i studied the Mayan and Sumerian history.. End of the world and oh look more Aliens.. As many of you have posted "if it was real, we'd know about it because the respective governments would tell us" wrong.. they wouldn't because they wouldn't want to cause mass panic .. now NASA first told us there's something out there back in the 80s then they went quiet now they've changed their mind.. wonder why?? The Vatican said they would quite willingly baptise any aliens who came to our (vanity?) planet.. this is one of the most if not the most respected religions in the world admitting that aliens are real.. youtube? on that site you get religious posts claiming the end of the world is 21 12 2012.. this from people who believe in 'God'? and yes you get the trolls who fake posts ( some quite funny).. as for whether YOU believe? it's entirely your own choice no-one can dictate that to you and i know that i'm prepared either way.. either it will and civilisation will collapse or it will be one hell of a new years eve party.. to claim to be alone in the universe is stupid it just isn't possible.. As for what's happening with the world we've had an increase in planetary activity since 2007.. SOMETHING REMOVED THE mayans.. and SOMETHING IS heading OUR way..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

edit on 25-3-2011 by believer74 because: posted twice

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

not enough mass in an asteriod belt to make a planet? there would be if most of said mass was vapourised in the explosion..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by believer74

You seem to have studied the wrong materials. You've fallen for some hoaxes such as Sitchin's tall tales.

now NASA first told us there's something out there back in the 80s

NASA told people what? Some people at NASA were looking for new planets back in the 80s. But in 1989 the Voyager 2 flyby showed that Neptune was heavier than thought. With the corrected mass the reason to look for a new planet no longer existed.

As for what's happening with the world we've had an increase in planetary activity since 2007

Earthquakes and eruptions are not increasing. What are you referring to?

SOMETHING REMOVED THE mayans..

Such as what? Warfare?

and SOMETHING IS heading OUR way..

What do you base this on?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

not enough mass in an asteriod belt to make a planet? there would be if most of said mass was vapourised in the explosion..

Check out the mass and see how small it is compared to the Earth. That should take about 5 minutes to get you realizing that there isn't much mass in the asteroid belt.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

please can you state sources that PROVE nibiru to be a hoax.. =) ( i'm curious to know what they have to say) I for one ( and many others) believe this to be a real phenononomonomom ( lol) regardless of what it actually is.. only time will tell.. =)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

like i state.. most of the mass was vapourised in the explosion.. =) what was left formed the asteriod belt and possibly the Van Allen radiation belt.. ( not sure where that came from.. =) )

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

like i state.. most of the mass was vapourised in the explosion.. =) what was left formed the asteriod belt and possibly the Van Allen radiation belt.. ( not sure where that came from.. =) )

Things don't disappear because they are vaporized. The mass is still there. It cools and
coalesces because of gravity. There simply isn't enough matter there even if at one time it was in a vapor state.

I even doubt that a planet sized collision would have produced vapor of any amount.

Read more arguments against your claim here:
Asteroid Belt

In 1802, shortly after discovering Pallas, Heinrich Olbers suggested to William Herschel that Ceres and Pallas were fragments of a much larger planet that once occupied the Mars-Jupiter region, this planet having suffered an internal explosion or a cometary impact many million years before.[21] Over time, however, this hypothesis has fallen from favor. The large amount of energy that would have been required to destroy a planet, combined with the belt's low combined mass, which is only about 4% of the mass of the Earth's Moon, do not support the hypothesis. Further, the significant chemical differences between the asteroids are difficult to explain if they come from the same planet.[22] Today, most scientists accept that, rather than fragmenting from a progenitor planet, the asteroids never formed a planet at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

never read Sitchin because i know he's a fraud same as Von Daniken.. wasn't warfare that removed the mayans.. but don't know what it was.. Nasa "found" that a planet was heavier than they thought.. mmmm useful.. stops people from wanting answers.. and yes something wicked this way comes.. as for where i got my information in the first place? EVERY religious text on the planet.. that's where.. as ALL without exception have Aliens and god/gods creating us.. and destroying us.. as a student of ancient history when i was at college i studied the Summerian history because it annoyed my Dad..

edit on 6/4/2011 by believer74 because: yep

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
when there is a binary star system in place there are usually two stars, a primary star which is bigger and a secondary star which is the smaller ie a possible brown dwarf.

after the stars form the larger of the two the primary star is the one that planets and the possible companion star will revolve around. if the secondary star is closer then 10 AU to the primary star then there can be no planets around the secondary star because those planets would have such a eccentric orbit that they would be ejected from the entire solar system, if the stars was also that close there is a great chance that in the first million years of its birth that the primary star would feed off of it and eventually they would have collided with each other.

since our star is believed to be around 4.5 billion years old then our companion would have been destroyed already.

also a companion star that is as close as the supposed "nibiru" would have a great effect on not only the outer planets but also the astroid belt but we don't see any effect on either

this site has some good info on the forming of binary stars and the ablitey of having habitable planets

www.madsci.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reading through this again i have come to one conclusion.. and that is.. Stereologist is a party-pooper.. he de-bunks every theory backing said with official sources ie what we tell you is the truth because we ( the government) wouldn't lie to you, would we?

of course they would.. in order not to create mass panic.. " there's a possibility that this possible asteriod that isn't a planet could be responsible for the extinction of the human race ( or at least those not in sanctioned government bunkers.) But don't panic.. " says every government in the world.. what would happen?

so they stay quiet.. de-bunking everything that could betray them.. not responding to allygations or prevericating to the point of comedy.. so ( in closing) Stereologist.. stop believing what you're told by government controlled sources and start considering the possibility that they LIE to you in order to control you..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nasa "found" that a planet was heavier than they thought.. mmmm useful.. stops people from wanting answers.

Actually corrections are usually going to slightly different from the original value. So what is your point?

and yes something wicked this way comes.. as for where i got my information in the first place? EVERY religious text on the planet.. that's where.. as ALL without exception have Aliens and god/gods creating us.. and destroying us.

So that means what? Just because people envision a creator or creators means what to you? This means that a desire for a creator means that something wicked is coming?

That makes no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Religion was created to stop us from questioning where we came from / how we came to be.. like i said.. the government wouldn't lie to you.. would they? why else would you be on this site if you didn't want to question what you've been taught?? so stop thinking what they ( and by they i mean the government) want you to think and start thinking for yourself..
only read every religious text i could because i wanted to know where i came from as Darwins theory is just that.. a theory and Adam and Eve? God created man from clay and woman from a rib of man.. thus we were created by alchamical means as the Summerians state.. so, one lead to the other and voila.. learnt about Nibiru and that lead to youtube and more of the bible to check certain facts.. Ezikiel and his alien craft ride into space .. jesus walking on water and ascending into heaven in a beam of light? the more i looked the more i found evidence of aliens which lead back to the summerians which NONE of us learnt about in school ( wonder why.. lol) so stop thinking how they want you to and open your mind to what might be.. ( and yes.. i said might because even now i'm not certain as to what will happen at the end of next year.. only time will tell..
edit on 9/4/2011 by believer74 because: because.. =)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join