It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No one is going to find a new planet close to us. Gravity studies and visual studies would pick up a new planet sized mass out 2x to 8x the distance to Pluto and that is for the low end of the planetary scale. Jupiter sized masses would be picked up 50x the distance to Pluto.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miece

Well, could you please post the original? It would surely help. But I'm gonna go with Stereologist on this one, it COULD be a flare. There seems to be some smoke above it. However, the shape itself resembles a celestial body more than a flare.

So please, post the original !

S

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i did take several pictures all around the same location and its there everytime. here's the original of the above picture

i53.tinypic.com...
i51.tinypic.com...
i52.tinypic.com...
i54.tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miece

First off did you notice the lines coming out of the sun. Are there physical projections coming out of the sun?

Did you notice that all of the dots, including the sun's disc, all lined up in every photo?

Did you notice that the disc of the sun is not a circle?

These are lens flares. It's a typical problem with optics. Light does not always go where you want it to. The colors are not always what you expect.

Think about all sorts of other problems with photography. Is red eye an indication of demonic possession? Do wagon wheels really go backwards?

Photography is cool and understanding how things like lens flares play out can lead to an understanding of how to take better pictures and how to avoid problems when taking photographs.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by miece

In order to rule out the lens flare theory, did you see it with your own eyes, or only once the shots were taken? Because it does look like a lens flare...

(And Planet X isn't supposed to be that far of the sun...)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

One of the issues to remember is that a photo cannot tell us how far things are apart. Recall photos of people with little people standing on their hands. Images flatten our view of the world. That can be exploited by having people in the background move to a place where they appear to stand on a foreground person. In space we cannot tell if objects are close or far apart since the objects, if real, can be anywhere along a line from the camera to wherever. The loss of a dimension in images, from 3 to 2, has misled people in a number of scientific fields.

Off topic, but this led to 99 years where all textbooks had the wrong structure for the mammalian liver.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I'd say that the U.S.A is already prepared undergound, unfortunately you and i are not invited. www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

“There are Two Objects in question…A comet-like object (caught on H1 Ahead and H1 Behind) and a dark object (caught only on H1 Behind). I pointed them out in the video. This has really caught my attention. They could be Nemesis (comet like object) and Nibiru (the dark round object).

While we are being distracted with North Korea and Wikileaks, look at what I caught on NASA’s Stereo website…

I tried to use SOHO, but it is completely offline as of Nov 28th, 2010 for 2 weeks. SOHO’s timing to go offline is very strange since we currently have a huge object near the Sun.

Therefore, we only have Stereo to view some of the Sun’s activity.

Stereo H1 Ahead Satellite – data range (11/20/10 – 11/30/10)
Stereo H1 Behind Satellite – data range (11/20/10 – 11/30/10)”

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Nice timing nasa...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Soho is up and running. They have a few frames of the sun from today.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

SOHO has a planned move and was down 2 days, not the 2 weeks you claim. The move appears to be as planned.

If there were a new comet in the skies amateurs would be all over it. Wait, there are people watching comets.
Comet Chasing in December
There are all sorts of comets to check out if you have the proper telescope. Maybe that is a comet. Maybe not. Regardless, there are plenty of comets and the existence of comets is well known.

That video was made by a nut case. I am giggling terribly. They point to a blemish on the image and claim it is an object although stars can be seen through it. How funny! Check out 1:55 to 2:00. Watch all of the other blemishes on the image that are transparent to stars.

Don't you love how the statements anthropomorphize the sun? The sun is getting upset. A laughable statement that should be kept in stories for little kids.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

While I'm not so sure about Nibiru, I believe I remember reading that they have discovered a possible brown dwarf not far from our system. It's a cold( 40 degrees above absolute zero?) non-reflective body and they used some sort of nitrogen technology with the telescope to catch a glimpse so I don't see how IR telescopes will help. The same article claimed that this dwarf may send comets towards earth much as a bowling ball scatters pins.As to discovering planets that periodically enter the system, I'd have to say that while huge objects , say half the size of Pluto, can be quite hard to find in the heavens and it seems that the universe is not all that neatly organized, our forefathers may have been looking for an explanation that humanized a somewhat impersonal and devastating cycle of cometary bombardment and a planet of gold-hungry giants does fill the bill. At the same time, who knows? I will try and post the name of the author/authoress of the article I am using.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mouseeyes

A brown dwarf and being close to 40K seems to me to be a contradiction. Claiming that it is non-reflective also appears to be wrong. The nitrogen technology is probably a reference to the use of liquid nitrogen to cool an IR camera. The only way that a brown dwarf could send comets towards Earth is if the brown dwarf were a part of our solar system. No such brown dwarf or other massive object has been reported. You refer to Pluto a a huge object. It is not. It is small compared to our Moon.

I think that you are a little confused about some of these issues. That's okay. Let's try to figure out what this is all about. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Nibiru is fake....but all those video links appear to have come straight
from Uranus.....

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I can't post my own topic so I thought this would fit here. I did a search to see if this has been talked about here, and did not find it. This guy is a bit crackers in his religious views, but I do think he has a gift for seeing things physically in the negative. Watch with an open mind, and I think you will see there are too many coincidences with the Alexandra Palace not to notice something is up.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Serenity08

This guy is a bit crackers when it comes to astronomy. The suggestion that Nibiru exists is a false idea. It is demonstrable that no unknown planet can be orbiting the sun and enter the orbits of the known planets. This guy claims that the path of this hoax has to pass between the Earth and the sun. How ridiculous is that? Of all of the possible orbits this guy wants it to pass not only exactly between the Earth and Sun, but also so close to the Earth that a sizable portion of the sun is obscured.

This guy's symbolism ideas are really wacko.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Totally agree its just not feasable

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I seriously doubt you actually watched the 14 videos in this series, but simply gave your already said ideas about why Nibiru can't possibly be coming. Most of his video was not about Nibiru, but the winged disc and the symbolism of UFO's throughout the Alexandra Palace and other places.

I did find the symbolism there interesting, including the trite sign outside one of their buildings called CUFOS.

I'd like to hear from others who watch the 14 videos and see what other thoughts they may have, thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You are correct. I did not bother to watch 14 videos of gibberish. I didn't need to see all after seeing what was offered up in the first video.

Nibiru cannot exist. That is a demonstrable fact. No amount of supposed symbolism in a building or anywhere else is going to override the fact that no unknown planet can enter the orbits of the known planets. The symbolism pointed out in the building was so twisted and far fetched it was ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks for replying. I do think it's a shame to be uninformed of what this guy does share. I believe those of the NWO/ TPTB tell us what they are planning, and do so in very interesting ways via symbolism and outright information via movies and other media propaganda. They even shove it in our faces and laugh at how stupid the sheeple are.

The series is interesting, and I don't mind watching things even if I don't like everything the person presenting the information says. I prefer to study things from both sides and keep what resonates and toss out that which does not. I do not hold dogmatically to my beliefs so as to be unable to expose myself to things that might cause me to have to consider something other than what I have known.

I hope others will watch and share other videos likewise that cause free thinkers to ponder.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I do not have the time to sit through videos that could be presented in written form where I could read the material in 1/4 the time and check it out. If I watched every knucklehead like this guy I would be wasting copious amounts of time.

The symbolism this guy claims is so stretched and exaggerated I am astounded anyone would waste their time going through all of the video. He claims that symbols also represent demonstrably impossible events such as an unknown planet having an orbit that enters the part of the system where the known planets orbit. Why would anyone waste time watching a video in which the symbolism being discussed concerns a demonstrably impossible event?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join