It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
New Nibiru/Nemesis video.

Can someone explain to me how a cme can be coming off of Venus?

This would be impossible unless Venus is on fire.

At around 1:50 in, that is a cme coming off of this thing.

That is not Venus.

-KC

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

No that is not Nibiru. Everyone, and then I mean EVERYONE, should just stop watching Jcattera's videos.The guy is so fraudalent that even Lieder appears to be genuine.

He hasn't been right a single time so far, and judging by his videos chances are quite good that he never will be either. Together with wariorikinging (or whatever his name is), Jcattera is one of the main sources when it comes to spreading lies and maintaining this ridiculous Nibiru hoax

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

alright, first off what is a CME? and what does that have to do with planet X

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

alright, first off what is a CME? and what does that have to do with planet X

CME stands for Coronal mass ejection and doesn't have anything to do with Nibiru/Planet X. Here is a video debunking the earlier video (top of the page): www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasalhague

No that is not Nibiru.

I never said it was Nibiru. Nibiru and Nemesis are two different things. If it were Nemesis the dark star that Nibiru orbits, that would explain the cme's. I watched your above video and it doesn't even discuss the cme's in question. The "debunking" video also begins with "name calling" which is so un-professional and immature. I should also add that the music was hideous.

How can anyone possibly take that video seriously?

One more the thing ............this whole Nancy Lieder and Nibiru connection is getting pretty worn out.

There's more to this than Nancy Lieder.

-KC

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

alright thanks. i just watched neil degrasse debunk the whole planet x/nibiru thing, pretty convincing. we would deffinitly already know about any other planet.
www.youtube.com...
[edit on 27-7-2010 by Lateralus51]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon

No that is not Nibiru.

I never said it was Nibiru. Nibiru and Nemesis are two different things. If it were Nemesis the dark star that Nibiru orbits, that would explain the cme's. I watched your above video and it doesn't even discuss the cme's in question. The "debunking" video also begins with "name calling" which is so un-professional and immature. I should also add that the music was hideous.

How can anyone possibly take that video seriously?

One more the thing ............this whole Nancy Lieder and Nibiru connection is getting pretty worn out.

There's more to this than Nancy Lieder.

-KC

And ofcourse you didn't imply it either when you stated that it wasn't Venus?

And yes, I can admit that name calling isn't the most professional approach but Jcattera doesn't really bring out the best of people=)

And yes you are correct, there is more to this than Lieder. Sitchin for example, that predicted the approach to aphelion to take place sometime around 2084. Or perhaps you mean Masters, Rand and the others?

Because they've all given credibility and scientific approaches a face, haven't they?

If Nibiru and/or Nemesis were in fact out there, don't you think that one or two of all the thousands of astronomers out there would have spotted it?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by rasalhague

alright thanks. i just watched neil degrasse debunk the whole planet x/nibiru thing, pretty convincing. we would deffinitly already know about any other planet.
www.youtube.com...

No probs=) There are plenty of sites out there that debunks PX/Nibiru, here are some: www.2012hoax.org...
www.badastronomy.com...
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

I can say, with hundred percent certainty, that this fictional planet isn't going to kill us all in 2012. How can I be sure? Because we can't see it, and will not either, and the other planets are still where they should be. In short there are no indications of this planets existence and even its originator (Sitchin) acknowledges the fact that even IF it existed it wouldn't cause any disasters during our lifetime.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If Nibiru and/or Nemesis were in fact out there, don't you think that one or two of all the thousands of astronomers out there would have spotted it?

Yes, I believe they would indeed spot it.................... in fact, I believe that some already have. I also believe that information like this would not reach the general public until it was too late.

Can you explain the cme's coming off of Venus in the vid?

-KC

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

just let it go guy, theres no such thing as a planet x. watch the degrasse video. im pretty sure he knows more about the universe than you do.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm a historian, not a scientist, but I'm pretty sure Venus shouldn't be having apparent CMEs. Any scientists on here care to explain it? I mean, it looks like Venus, it's in the right spot for Venus - so why is it doing that?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Yes, I believe they would indeed spot it.................... in fact, I believe that some already have. I also believe that information like this would not reach the general public until it was too late.

Can you explain the cme's coming off of Venus in the vid?

-KC

And there we have it in a nutshell, THEY are trying to hide it from us. As tempting as it is to fall for conspiracy theories, I would advice you to take a less gullible approach towards them.

I happen to know quite a few astronomers in the Southern hemisphere (Where Nibiru is supposed to be visible first), and guess what? None have seen it.

That strikes me as odd, since the magnitude of a planet 4*earth would make it one of the brightest objects in the night sky. Thus, you wouldn't even have to be an astronomer to see it, anyone would see it. Yet, no observations other than the occasional second sun. How could that be?

And if it were supposed to be here in aprox. 2 years, we would already be more or less screwed. Do you know what the gravitational pull from a planet that size would do to earth? I can assure you that the a slight increase in seismic activity wouldn't even come close to the effects of this planet. Yet we see no effects of this planets gravitational pull. How could that be?

(see where I'm going with this?)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

just let it go guy, theres no such thing as a planet x. watch the degrasse video. im pretty sure he knows more about the universe than you do.

Oh, I should just let it go because of what one person says about the subject such as Degrasse? Don't think so. I'm familar with Degrasse, he's a very sharp man....... he knows his stuff.

How would you know of my knowledge on the universe? Granted, I probably don't know as much as him...............the truth is though, no one person on this planet KNOWS what is going on in the universe. Anyone who say's or thinks that they do is full of it.

Don't be so quick to believe everything that you see or hear. I've been studying the likelyhood of the existence of planet Nibiru for a very long time. This isn't just some fairytale for me, there are many reasons why I believe in Nibiru's existence.

-KC

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Oh, I should just let it go because of what one person says about the subject such as Degrasse? Don't think so. I'm familar with Degrasse, he's a very sharp man....... he knows his stuff.

How would you know of my knowledge on the universe? Granted, I probably don't know as much as him...............the truth is though, no one person on this planet KNOWS what is going on in the universe. Anyone who say's or thinks that they do is full of it.

Don't be so quick to believe everything that you see or hear. I've been studying the likelyhood of the existence of planet Nibiru for a very long time. This isn't just some fairytale for me, there are many reasons why I believe in Nibiru's existence.

-KC

Could you perhaps sum up your reasons to believe that this planet exists? I do acknowledge the fact that there could be some unknown objects even within our own solar system, but my guess would be that it's a permanent part of the Oort cloud. The Nibiru Sitchin mentions has been debunked to shreds, even by himself on certain points.

So, my oppinion is that the likellyhood of this planets existence get smaller with every day it remains undetected. After all, it was supposed to be here in 2003, and... If I'm not completelly mistaken that didn't happen=)

Even so, everyone is entitled to his/hers own oppinions=)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
looks like lens flare from the sun,.
It shrinks inward when the view moves closer to the sun

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
looks like lens flare from the sun,.
It shrinks inward when the view moves closer to the sun

I think that's correct, if you look closelly at the second flare you can see that it originates from the sun and then travel past Venus (thus, it looks like the flare comes from Venus)

[edit on 27-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Sorry, I have to jump in...not to "pile on", but....IF you have been "studying" the existence of "Nibiru"....have you also tried to educate yourself more fully in matters of astronomy and cosmology??

I've been studying the likelyhood of the existence of planet Nibiru for a very long time. This isn't just some fairytale for me, there are many reasons why I believe in Nibiru's existence.

Your "reasons" for its existence??? Why only you (and a select handful of others) against thousands of experts who disagree? Doesn't make sense to me....

Perhaps there is an information/perspective/cognizance gap, regarding the sheer SIZE and nature of our Solar System? ("Perspective" in regards to relative sizes of celestial bodies versus the distances that separate them).

A hunt through the Internet will find plenty of analogies that people have written, to put the "perspective" into values that people can relate to.

I've seen them, but didn't take notes....however, consider this, hopefully it might help, for a start:

The diameter of the Sun is ~1,392,000 kilometers. The Earth's diameter is 12,756 km. AND, the distance from here to there is (defined, on average, as an "A.U.", or Astronomical Unit) is 149,598,000 km.

Can you picture how much EMPTY space lies between the Earth and the Sun? AND, just how small the Earth is, in relation to the Sun, and all that empty space??

Remember that the Earth's orbit has a total diameter of TWO A.U.

We can make our own relative example....jsut pictue the Sun as a scale model, and make it one meter in diameter. On that scale, the Earth, at an average distance in her orbit, would be ~107 meters away!!!

AND, the Scale size of the Earth? About 9.17 mm!!! That is just a little less than one centimeter.

(Picture a really big bouncy exercise ball at the gym, compared to a smallish marble. If you need another mental image).

OK....now, with those in mind, (and I'm not sure if you use metrics, or the American sysytem of units) separate the exercise ball, and the marble by 107 meters. (In America, you may picture a football field, if you wish. 100 yards is just a little less than 107 meters).

NOW....double that, to account for the entire diameter of the Earth's orbit.

Can you see, right there, WHY "Nibiru" (even IF it did exist...it doesn't...) has a virtually NIL chance of "hitting" the Earth?

Another thing to think about, in terms of cosmology, astronomy, and celestial orbital mechnanics is....even IF there were something massive as, or more than JUPITER that was approaching, and was "due" to be within the inner Solar System within two years' time....it would be OBVIOUS by now!!!

It isn't coming at "warp speed"! Think about the reality of orbital velocites, distance, and time.....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

That's false. Astronomers from the US and other northern hemisphere locations have many sites to choose from in the southern hemisphere.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

another good video i just watched. the only possibilty this guy doesnt bring up is solar flares from the sun. if anything were to happen that sounds like the most reasonable anyways.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

and yeah i believe youve been following this for a very long time. if i was old enough when all this stuff first came out i would have probably gotten really into it aswell. but knowing what we do now theres not even really a debate.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join