It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah that shortlist is complete horse#. I am on that friggin list. I am one of the few William Cooper supporters, but I guess he was a Disinfo agent too. Jeez you people are pathetic

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The blue filter is just a part of the nasa instrumentation. The public is not privy to wavelength information.

In other words, you have no idea what you're looking at. If you have no idea what you're looking at, why are you posting it here? Ngchunter posted strong evidence that it's just a lens flare so you accused him of being a "disinfo agent." Sounds more like he's the "info agent" here. What is your motivation for posting things you know nothing about?
Edit to fix formatting.
[edit on 13-8-2010 by DJW001]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DJW001]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The NASA site says these are typical artifacts seen by the camera. These artifacts are seen when Venus comes into the field of view. Look at the time stamps at the bottom of the frame. The display changes very slowly over time. It is not anything with mass since it is moving too slow to escape the gravity of Venus.

Phage and ngchunter also agreed that these were lens flares.

Do you know what a lens flare is? That might be the source of the confusion here.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

All of that effort to teach people the truth and no recognition. I guess I need to try harder. Thanks for alerting me.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for calling me a disinfo agent. I think it is hilarious that people stoop to such silly claims. Have you considered actually doing some research and finding out what all of these things are about instead of tossing out words like disinfo agent?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Some of these ideas are really fantastic.

The idea that light from a star 640 light years away could travel to us in a few years time is well, just fantastic. How is that going to happen?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Seems things are heating up.

Russia on fire
Pakistan floods
China Slides
into chaos

Something odd is afoot and affecting earths natural rhythms? Hrmm what could it be?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Do you become more and more stupid by the minute? Wow, this must be the first time ever that earth has suffered from natural catastrophes, or... wait a minute... I think I've seen some of these things happening before, just can't figure out where.

As I said earlier, if just a quarter of our population was close to as stupid as you then I would agree that we deserve to be obliterated.

Man/woman whatever, you're really quite fed with your life eh? Grasping for straws to make up a catastrophic scenario to end your missery isn't good for either you or your surrounding.

But yeah, I'll give you a point if you can give me some CREDIBLE evidence of Nibirus existence. Not IRAS/SOHO or second suns, just plain evidence. I watch the sky on a regular basis and still hasn't managed to find this planet, even though I'm sitting on a Celestron CGE pro 1100 but perhaps that isn't good enough to catch this planet that are supposed to be here in just two years?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Planet x proof?!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Some of these ideas are really fantastic.

The idea that light from a star 640 light years away could travel to us in a few years time is well, just fantastic. How is that going to happen?

How do you know it didnt go nova about 600 years ago? Unless you've got a super luminal craft then your left waiting for the light to reach us like the rest of us.

The signs from the light reaching us at present suggest it could go nova anytime now. This obviously means it was in a state where it was ready to possibly go nova 600 years ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Wow...Nothing starts a feeding frenzy like "Nibiru"

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here's something that was posted June 15, 2010. I just found it. I haven't had much of a chance to check into ... sorry. But I found some info about the discoverers of the dwarf star from someone who commented at the bottom of the page.

G1.9 Confirmed Binary Dwarf Star Very Near Sun

______beforeitsnews/story/79/402/G1.9_Confirmed_Binary_Dwarf_Star_Very_Near_Sun.html

Posted by Anonymous on Sun Aug 08 2010 03:05
These are the wesites the astrophycisists have. Rafael Lopez-Guerrero owns Starviewteam.org website and others mentioned below. There are those that do not want this information out, due to fear of the people becoming afraid or due to retaliation of the truth, but people have the right to know. Chandra.harvard.edu and NASA have been in need of astrophysisits for their "don't believe the tale" programs they have been so persistent in being involved with, through places like youtube and chandra.com. Anyways, that is of no importance right now and you do not have to take my word for it (giggling). There is one good news about starviewteam.com. They have provided us a DECLASSIFIED PDF file of thier studies in regards to G1.9+0.3 and it is available at: docs.google.com... This PDF File is downloadable and it is 599kb so it downloads quickly. Save the page to your favorites or bookmark it. Print it out as well. Once The online PDF image is viewable, you will notice many weblinks they use as reference for showing their opposition to other studies of this so called "supernova". Anyways, when viewing this document online it will not permit you to acces it's internal blue links inside the PDF until you download it. Once it is downloaded then you can click on thier blue links and will take you to those websites. The PDF is in Spanish. But you can have someone translate it for you, or get a free online translator at CNET.COM. There are many online translators that are free. This is a different website by Rafael Lopez-Guerrero www.linkedin.com... ircai.eu... starviewerteam.org... (This link will provide you with information and data of scientific, geological as well as extrasolar etc etc etc, and changes that are occuring continuously from day to day in our planet, other planets, stars, solar systems and galaxies. THEY ARE VERY UP TO DATE and they are the Spanish Scientists everyone has been wanting so DESPERATELY to know about but they will not tell you, but rather tell you that even the Spanish Scientists-Astrophycisists do not even exist. ( And I must hold my laugh ) because they tried so hard to discredit any claims of such Spanish organization. But anyways, I hope you finally get to have the priviledge to visit their website that can also be viewed in english. It's the same website, but only translated through google: translate.googleusercontent.com...://starviewerteam.org/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DStarViewer%2BTeam%26hl%3Den&rurl=transl ate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhivnTRx8yHrEzGzooxAYt3tzxVRIA 4ecosec.org... enjoy

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here's a picture from the article (the link that I just posted right before this one)...

______beforeitsnews/story/79/402/G1.9_Confirmed_Binary_Dwarf_Star_Very_Near_Sun.html

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
COME AND GET IT! STEP RIGHT UP! GET YOUR NIBIRU PROOF RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!

news.softpedia.com...

arxiv.org...

lanl.arxiv.org...

Knowledge is power. Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

The brown dwarf is not orbiting the Sun? What is it orbiting out there? A neutron star? A black hole?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Here's something that was posted June 15, 2010. I just found it. I haven't had much of a chance to check into ... sorry. But I found some info about the discoverers of the dwarf star from someone who commented at the bottom of the page.

G1.9 Confirmed Binary Dwarf Star Very Near Sun

Posted by Anonymous on Sun Aug 08 2010 03:05
These are the wesites the astrophycisists have. Rafael Lopez-Guerrero owns Starviewteam.org website and others mentioned below. There are those that do not want this information out, due to fear of the people becoming afraid or due to retaliation of the truth, but people have the right to know. Chandra.harvard.edu and NASA have been in need of astrophysisits for their "don't believe the tale" programs they have been so persistent in being involved with, through places like youtube and chandra.com. Anyways, that is of no importance right now and you do not have to take my word for it (giggling). There is one good news about starviewteam.com. They have provided us a DECLASSIFIED PDF file of thier studies in regards to G1.9+0.3 and it is available at: docs.google.com... This PDF File is downloadable and it is 599kb so it downloads quickly. Save the page to your favorites or bookmark it. Print it out as well. Once The online PDF image is viewable, you will notice many weblinks they use as reference for showing their opposition to other studies of this so called "supernova". Anyways, when viewing this document online it will not permit you to acces it's internal blue links inside the PDF until you download it. Once it is downloaded then you can click on thier blue links and will take you to those websites. The PDF is in Spanish. But you can have someone translate it for you, or get a free online translator at CNET.COM. There are many online translators that are free. This is a different website by Rafael Lopez-Guerrero www.linkedin.com... ircai.eu... starviewerteam.org... (This link will provide you with information and data of scientific, geological as well as extrasolar etc etc etc, and changes that are occuring continuously from day to day in our planet, other planets, stars, solar systems and galaxies. THEY ARE VERY UP TO DATE and they are the Spanish Scientists everyone has been wanting so DESPERATELY to know about but they will not tell you, but rather tell you that even the Spanish Scientists-Astrophycisists do not even exist. ( And I must hold my laugh ) because they tried so hard to discredit any claims of such Spanish organization. But anyways, I hope you finally get to have the priviledge to visit their website that can also be viewed in english. It's the same website, but only translated through google: translate.googleusercontent.com...://starviewerteam.org/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DStarViewer%2BTeam%26hl%3Den&rurl=transl ate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhivnTRx8yHrEzGzooxAYt3tzxVRIA 4ecosec.org... enjoy

Don't do this to yourself Toni, you are setting yourself up for yet a bashing by the likes of me. That article is pure and utter crap, the "Starviewer" team was asked to verify their finds and have as of today not managed to do so. Furthermore, G1.9 is waaay to big to be anything like a binary star/Nibiru (it stretches over 1.3LY) and isn't moving (at least not in our direction). I'm sorry but there is just no way in hell that this supernovae remnant is going to affect us in any way. Ah did I just call it a remnant? I must be a disinfo agent eh?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
COME AND GET IT! STEP RIGHT UP! GET YOUR NIBIRU PROOF RIGHT HERE PEOPLE!

news.softpedia.com...

arxiv.org...

lanl.arxiv.org...

Knowledge is power. Peace

Since my last post was deleted I'll try to keep it more civil. The object you claim to be Nibiru is located 13LY away, so how is it supposed to get here in just 2 years?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I don't read Spanish very well but I did glance through that "declassified" document.

The author(s) seem to place a great deal of importance on a single piece of data (their "smoking gun" it would seem); the location of G1.9 as reported in 1984 and its location reported in 2008. There is a difference of slightly more than 3 arcminutes in right ascension. For the authors this represents proof that that G1.9 has moved too much in 24 years to be a distant object. Well, something has moved but it's not G1.9. It's the Earth's axis. It's called precession. The 1984 location is based on Epoch 1950 coordinates, the 2008 location is based on epoch 2000. The difference? Slightly more than 3 arcminutes of right ascension. Surprise.

Great and wonderful astronomers indeed to have failed to recognize this.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How is it possible that astronomers did not take into account for celestial mechanics or Earth wobble when looking at this? That doesn't seem likely to me.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join