It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lithographyman

It is mostly the 'experts' on here who get all riled up about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Venus sure gets around for a 225 day orbit and how come we then don't see Mercury a lot either in some of these 'venus' SOHO pictures? Mercury takes about 88 days to orbit the sun.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Where Is Nibiru???
Shouldn't we be able to see it by now..
AND I thought it was comin from the south.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Shouldn't we be able to see it by now..

I heard people say that we should see Nibiru in 2011. That's all I heard.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The "Spanish astronomers" aren't astronomers?

From The MOST Galactic Centre Survey - II. New results on published supernova remnants and G2.4 + 1.4, where the "astronomers" got the 1984 location:

Table 1. This table lists (1) The Galactic cooridinates, (2) and (3) the right ascension and declination for epoch and equinox B1950.0

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

I cannot find the source in the "astronomers'" document for the 2008 location but if you look for yourself you will see that "Figura 7" shows that Epoch J2000 coordinates are used.

Not astronomers, not a brown dwarf. A supernova remnant some 25,000 light years away.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah that's my point. Would it seem likely to you (without having researched more) that an astronomer would just haphazardly overlook or forget about the Earths axis???? That would be like a modern architect not taking into account the curvature of the Earth when planning a long bridge. It just doesn't happen when professionals are doing their jobs.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Really?

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which would tally with the "prediction" that nibiru/planet x/asteroid will not visible in the Northern hemisphere until May 2009.

Nibiru is meant to be visible in 2009 and will get closer doing damage as it grips our pole onto it's as it passes by, but as much damage as it will do think of all the good that will come of it.

Seems it keeps getting moved back.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Seems it keeps getting moved back.

I am undecided about Nibiru but this is getting funny. These dates "moving back to account for error". Just love it when predictions are wrong and need re-adjustments.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by lithographyman

It is mostly the 'experts' on here who get all riled up about it.

Yeah unlike you that really knows what you are talking about eh? So far you haven't been able to get a single claim right, but thats ok. You bring some amusement to the table, and in the end that's all that counts in here

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

My relatives are all Indian Farmers. Currently they complain about feeding the world and getting paid peanuts. After any disaster they will then feed the state of Indiana and be the world. Learn that you can grow stuff in every square inch of your property. Give up the grass idea.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Not Indian, Indiana as in IN. I swear someone messes with the posts.
Although, the Indians will come out of this inheriting the earth again.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is an intresting Video I found just posted less then two weeks ago. Thanks for posting this thread I was going to start one on this video I am about to share but since finding this thread Id rather post it on here! Enjoy DEBUNKERS! This kind of had me amazed..

Video of Nibiru 2 weeks ago!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another great Video of a photo this man took!!! Please skeptics tell me... what this might be?!
Nibiru is here!! Debunk this!! If the videos dont post can somebody re post them correctly and send me U2U and tell me how to do it thanks!! This video was also taken 2 weeks ago

[edit on 21-8-2010 by StarrGazer25]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

That's called lens flare.
And don't you see a slight contradiction between the two videos?

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While the evidence is scarce, i wouldn't dismiss the Nibiru thing out of hand, but i would need a decent picture

Many have said this would be accompanied by siesmic activity, i think it would mor likely manifest itself as a slight temperature rise in the solar system.
Hey, that's happening too..........

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Here is an intresting Video I found just posted less then two weeks ago. Thanks for posting this thread I was going to start one on this video I am about to share but since finding this thread Id rather post it on here! Enjoy DEBUNKERS! This kind of had me amazed..

Video of Nibiru 2 weeks ago!!!

Wow thanks for the link. That thing looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. It looks like a mini sun or something. Thats near orions belt?

[edit on 21-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Funny, they sent up the Herschel IR telescope to study all of this & what do we get? Has anyone seen Herschel pictures from this area?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

I don't make any claims. But hey one of these days somebody will get it right and then will be labeled a hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by rasalhague

I don't make any claims. But hey one of these days somebody will get it right and then will be labeled a hoaxer.

If they get it right then the coordinates they produce will be confirmed by other astronomers. Cell phone videos of lens flares and bokehs in stellar images from passing planes are not proof though.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join