It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ribaldmalarky

Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What I still don't get about this Nibiru thread; and others, is that how are the Annunaki supposed to live on a dwarf star?. The Sumerians describe them as a kind of giant people right?. And they "Deepwatered" their atmosphere and needed our gold to fix it somehow, right?. Well how is it that they live in/on a moving fusion reactor, which although dark and cold-ish, isn't a particularly nice environment to go gold-seeding on.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What a stupid video! Another junk video making absurd claims. The funniest is looking for something in Orion, best seen south of the equator. Hilarious! Absolutely, stunningly, moronic!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Heres your nibiru evidence straight from NASA's soho! Recorded on July 11th!!!!

I see a planet entering a heliospheric imager on STEREO, not SOHO, and I see no timestamps to even indicate what date those data were actually from. Just who here are you claiming is a paid disinfo agent?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Okay, so a few vids I've seen..and if someone could maybe explain them to me? then I might believe that there are astronomers who have not seen this. That seems to be the main argument..is that we have many many astronomers..but none of them have reported seeing this supposed planet. But my question is..which astronomers? are we talking full blown NASA? or just your average astronomers? because one only has to visit youtube to see the 1000s of videos by astronomers who are reporting seeing "something" here are just a few:

www.youtube.com...
With this one, I'm thinking an eclipse of some kind? but not sure?

www.youtube.com...
With this one, apparently some said it was mars, however, if you read the comments you will see several people agreed that it was not mars (not just random people, but I would guess your average astronomer)

then of course just from these 2 videos you will find links to thousands of other 2012 planet x/nibiru videos with photos of "something" in the skies

so...I'm assuming these were people who were looking at the sky???? with telescopse???? so my question is, with the "astronomers not seeing anything" argument, which exact astronomers are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is the one

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I suspect the light beings will be controlling the trajectory and matter of nibiru using advanced technologies. This is why there is so much confusion.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The light beings certainly can control the movement of Nibiru.

Highly advanced civilizations, coupled with superior technologies, equals endless possibilities.

-KC

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon
reply to post by rajaten

The light beings certainly can control the movement of Nibiru.

Highly advanced civilizations, coupled with superior technologies, equals endless possibilities.

-KC

Awesome someone agrees with me
Thats why no one really knows whats going to go down. Not even TPTB. Not exactly anyways. There are factors and elements completely unknown to us. Probably beyond our comprehension too.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You have nothing to worry about, just go back to thinking of whatever it was that makes you comfortable. For the next 8 months or so anyway, by then all the southern hemisphere will see it clearly with the naked eye. Your government knows this and is prepared. Underground safe havens with a high elevation for the super rich and chosen few. What about the rest? What will happen when the people realize TPTB have kept quiet? Will you be powerless by then? Will you go down without a fight?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

8 months you think? You think nothing will be revealed or change until March 2011 about? What makes you think on that timeline?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Awesome someone agrees with me
Thats why no one really knows whats going to go down. Not even TPTB. Not exactly anyways. There are factors and elements completely unknown to us. Probably beyond our comprehension too.

The human race is a pretty amazing civilization. However, to refer to ourselves as the cream of the crop would just be silly. We were meant to be so much more than we are today, but unfortunately, there were those who got in our way years ago. We have been stifled drastically.

There are civilizations out in the cosmos that are highly advanced. Any credible scientist would agree. We here on Earth can't even make things work on our own planet.

How can anyone on this planet be so arrogant to say we know all about what's going on out in space and mean it?

How can we be so bold to believe that we have it all figured out?

-KC

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
www.youtube.com...
With this one, apparently some said it was mars, however, if you read the comments you will see several people agreed that it was not mars (not just random people, but I would guess your average astronomer)

It is Mars and the guy who posted that has been outted as lying about it on the thread I linked to earlier. He lied about the coordinates he was pointing at and when he found people had caught on to it he switched the area of the sky he was actually showing to Dubhe while still publishing false coordinates. Astrometry of his videos revealed this fact:
www.flickr.com...
The people agreeing with him don't know what they're talking about and he censors anyone who disagrees with him.

so my question is, with the "astronomers not seeing anything" argument, which exact astronomers are you talking about?

Amateur astronomers who aren't liars and who know what they're talking about. I have yet to see any PX believer publish valid coordinates for where they think they're seeing it. There are tons of videos on youtube but the vast majority are not from amateur astronomers at all and don't even involve telescopes. Jcattera is a rare exception, but he's a liar.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Check this video out on Nibiru.

This guy makes sense.

-KC

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think nothing will be revealed in advance by your government. They already heralded its discovery and within weeks retracted. You cant even rely on open informative dabate or even any updates with regards to the galactic allignment and this is only 17 months away.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karma_Chameleon
Check this video out on Nibiru.

This guy makes sense.

I don't know how to say this except to be blunt and say that he's wrong. Venus and Jupiter are not more intense than they have been. People's fallible memories have simply forgotten how bright those planets really are. The exposure settings that worked for the planets years ago are still the proper settings even today, that's how I know for certain that his whole basis for an argument is wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Well with respect in mind i can verily say with regards to venus not being brighter than years gone by , you are wrong. Ilive in AUST and here deep in the southern hemisphere venus is much brighter than is usual. I can see it most nights looking out my back door, it seems as though its been almost twice its size for the past 12 months or so and getting bigger!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Well with respect in mind i can verily say with regards to venus not being brighter than years gone by , you are wrong. Ilive in AUST and here deep in the southern hemisphere venus is much brighter than is usual.

How did you measure its brightness, exactly?

I can see it most nights looking out my back door, it seems as though its been almost twice its size for the past 12 months or so and getting bigger!

It is getting bigger, but its change in size is imperceptible to the human eye. What you perceive as size is brightness, and it is getting brighter as it draws closer to earth in its orbit. I can definitively say it is no brighter than normal.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

In one sentence you say "it is getting brighter" in the next you say
"it is no brighter".

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Venus changes its brightness in a regular, predictable cycle. It has not varied from this cycle, so "it is no brighter than usual."

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join