It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

and yeah i believe youve been following this for a very long time. if i was old enough when all this stuff first came out i would have probably gotten really into it aswell. but knowing what we do now theres not even really a debate.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Nibiru or whatever you want to call it is a fairytale. It is fiction. It is not plausible in any way.

Gravitational studies are well worked out in our solar system. We can track the motion of objects with amazing precision. The predictions of eclipses, occultations, motions of large and small celestial objects is well known. That would not be possible if there were an object planet sized or larger than was within 70AU. We track the locations of satellites such as STEREO and others far beyond the Earth with amazing precision and use that information to refine our understanding of the solar system. Were there any planet sized objects we'd be unable to do that.

Whole sky surveys also track objects and find small objects such as asteroids by the tens of thousands. These surveys restrict planet sized objects out to 320AU or farther away.

So Nibiru or whatever name you want to use is a made up fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

At first I thought it was the same clip, but this one is from 2009-yours says 2010. I'd go with lens flare.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

From 7/24/10 - 7/27/10 something very strange is recorded in the images from the NASA Stereo Core Satellite Telescope.

This occured to venus on the 24th July:

It approaches.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wasn't this supposed to hit in 2007...then 2010, and now, 2012? Sorry guys, I don't think the "third time's the charm" principle works here.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
THIS JUST IN:

THE ASCENDED HAVE CHANNELED ME TO TELL US WHY WE CANNOT SEE NIBURU.

IT IS A CLOAKED ROMULAN PROTOTYPE STARSHIP. THE ASCENDED ALSO MENTIONED THAT STAR TREK WAS A DISINFO CAMPAIGN FROM ROMULANS TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT THE GALATIC FEDERATION IS FANTASY. IF WE DO NOT JOIN THE GALATIC FEDERATION WE WILL NOT BE PROTECTED FROM NEMEMIS, WHICH IS BETTER KNOWN AS THE "DEATH STAR". STAR WARS WAS ALSO A DISINFO CAMPAIGN.

THE ASCENDED HAVE TOLD ME THAT ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE IN MCDONALDS AT THE TIME OF PLANET X'S IMPACT WILL BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THROUGH MAGICAL GOLDEN ARCHES TO CROSS TO THEIR PLANETS VIA STARGATE.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER. I AM GLAD TO BE ABLE TO SHARE MY EXPERINCES WITH YOU.

:snark:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Please explain what we're looking at here. What wavelength is the light? What is the timeframe? Why does space look blue?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The blue filter is just a part of the nasa instrumentation. The public is not privy to wavelength information.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

In other threads this video has been shown to be Venus and some lens flares. This is a typical video with typical optical artifacts.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Which threads? Prove it is a lens flare please.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

How did you not make their shortlist of supposed disinfo agents stereo?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Surely all your time and effort posting on topics you dont believe in must have some sort of motivation, if its not a paycheck then what is it?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Dude stereologist IS a true paid operative. There are powers at work that have made sure the real disinfo agents are not on that list unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Man the karma from working for those crooks would have to suck.

Ignoring the dubunkers/skeptics/disinfo agents for a minute, from your reseach what is an outline of your opinion of nibiru or the dark star/ second sun? And what do you reckon as a timeline, like of the masses realizing then of catastrophe?

Like basically if you could summerize what you've learnt? I wont demand a pile of evidence from you im pretty capable of finding that myself im just curious as to what you've been lead to conclude of it all.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Im still not sure when or what it is exactly, but its effects are already being felt on the earth. I suspect it may be visible only one or two days before its maximal orbit, but I do think the 2012 date is disinfo and that is when everything is already all over and done with. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Which threads? Prove it is a lens flare please.

It happens every single time Venus is at the edge of the field of view in one of the heliospheric imagers.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
It's a lens flare and it's completely predictable.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I agree, the 2012 date has been hyped up so much because they know its wrong date.

Im really not to sure, I focus alot on meditation now days rather than external research. But if I were to speculate it'd be this, firstly I think there are a few hidden objects in our solar system, the dark star poses a threat in terms of comets but is seperate to nibiru which I dont think orbits the dark star although there are also small planets orbiting that(home to the nephelim, the annunaki's warriors). I think Nibiru to be kinda like the death star in star wars except coverd in rock for comet protection as well as disguise and that is exists mostly in fourth density (but not all the time) outside of our 3d space time and acts as a base for the annunaki and/or draconian empires. Im leaning towards total E.L.E not having taken place untill about 2015 but having a long lead up. However an influx of higher spiritual energies could cause huge changes in humanity in late 2011 maybe around october. The wave(source of higher spiritual energies) from the super massive black hole in the centre of the galaxy could mean Betelguise could go nova and appear as a giant blue star and light up the night like day(blue star katchina). But by 2012/13 the negative agenda would be in full swing and virtually unstopable and they then may feel its not nescessary to remain hidden from the world. So ufo sightings would be a daily occurence over all major cities by 2013 some of which would be the upper elite heading to the off world bases.
I feel some of the world will go in earth changes like wild weather and earthquakes, comets will also take many out. The wave could hit our sun and cause an emp from a cme which would render all electric devices useless and society would not be functioning normally at all.

But of course the severity or violence of all this depends on the level of violence in humanities collective consciousness. Nature shall mirror our thoughts in a mass telekinetic way.

I reckon a major sign of the end is "the great crossing". The second sun may be visible in our skies by 2013/14. The sky may turn dark or red(meteriorite dust), all hell would have broken loose by 2014.

It will be an interesting fireworks show, one im looking forwards too. Survival isnt my priority, spiritual development and learning the lessons nescessary before the close of this cycle of time and the harvest event, is. It is quite possible to be calm and relaxed while TSHTF all around you, just observing the cosmic plan in action, respecting the power of it all, and detaching to become just an observer.

I reckon the cessation of all incarnations would have taken place by around 2020 at the latest.

But nobody can know the exact date, for the future isnt set in stone, and the chance to change it for the better is still open.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Im still not sure when or what it is exactly, but its effects are already being felt on the earth. I suspect it may be visible only one or two days before its maximal orbit, but I do think the 2012 date is disinfo and that is when everything is already all over and done with. What do you think?

Haha, you stupid #. Are you for real? You wouldn't be able to find out the truth even if it hit you in the face. So everyone that disagrees is a paid disinfo agent?

Wow, just wow.

I'll tell you one thing though, if stupid #s like yourself made up just a quarter of our population then I can agree that we should be obliterated beyond all recognition.

Although, I have to admit it's fun to see people that worships Jcattera and other Youtube prophets proclaiming our final destiny. So keep up the good work

The truth is out there, just not on YT

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Im still not sure when or what it is exactly, but its effects are already being felt on the earth.

Yet mysteriously it has no effect on the positions of any other planet or even minor body or asteroid?

I suspect it may be visible only one or two days before its maximal orbit,

"Maximal orbit?" What is that supposed to mean? And please describe how a body coming into the inner solar system from an elliptical orbit could only be visible for a day or two?

but I do think the 2012 date is disinfo and that is when everything is already all over and done with. What do you think?

I think you're trying to push the date back and not make any definite claims so that you never have to give up your belief.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by rajaten

... Yada yada yada

Whoah, this was interresting. Finally we see just why crack shouldn't be legalized. And furthermore, just why the Kolbrin bible/Book of Dulce should be read under the influence of previously mentioned drug

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Dude stereologist IS a true paid operative. There are powers at work that have made sure the real disinfo agents are not on that list unfortunately.

Please prove this claim you're making about a fellow ATS member. You're attacking his personal credibility here and so you need to back that up with verifiable evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join