It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I summoned a demon/evil entity by mistake! I warn everybody these are beyond human evil!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

cheetos? i found a few Valium did the trick.and a little common sense
and the advice of fellow ATS members even the "god squad" had some
insightful things to say even if they did add a little fear mongering into
the discussion.

ha good old USA's bible belt posse.hardcore demon slayers.

ya gotta love em, there commitment to a deity who may/may not
exist.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

Could be any number of nasty demons. The next time he/she/it shows up, try to get a name or a number. That might help us identify it and find out which angel can be used to fight it. Try using a Ouija Board to communicate more directly with it.

Um, do NOT use a Ouija Board to communicate with it or anything else!
I am astounded that people even offer this advice! In order for a Ouija to work, you have to be able and willing to channel the entity THROUGH you. If you are dealing with a demon, truly a demon, you run a very serious risk of possession. The important thing to remember here is that your fear of it feeds it and makes it more powerful against YOU. Invoke your Savior, Jesus Christ and command that it reveal it's name to you. Then let us know...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
I am not making any claim to or against the legitimacy of Ouija boards, but I would not use one myself. There are many forms of divination that rely on the self instead of outside sources for information.

I was just thinking of a quick and dirty tool to communicate. It works about as good as any. And as long as the person has their guard up, and the ring and the water bag and the mirrors, it's reasonably safe. It all depends on your attitude going in.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is very good advice and it seems to work to lesson the fear
and drive away said demon/entity or nightmarish thoughts.

simply when you picture the demon or it enters your mind all
you have to do is rather than be frightened take a good look,
then simply override the vision with thought of it wearing a funny
hat and and clownish cloths.

really non threatening stuff you will
then see the thing in a new light. as a figure of a joke,a joke on
it. bombard it with these positive good and funny silly things and
soon it will be only as threatening as you make it!

then it will realise it can no longer scare you it simply looks silly.

please try this and tell me what results you get.it even works even if it
is just the result of an over imaginative imagination.good luck
and be well. stealthy~

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Demons, Ghosts, Witches and Magic dont exist.

Well, of course, there are a lot of different levels of existence. Your chair exists. But what about dreams? People generally agree that dreams exist, even though nobody's ever taken a picture of one, and the only evidence we have for them is anecdotal (maybe a little rapid eye movement). What's the difference between a demon interaction and a dream? Is it only that most people have dreams while only a few have demon interactions? Consensus is not necessarily the best way to determine reality, you know.

I would have thought the average adult with half a grain of common sense would have worked that out by now. You havent summoned anything, you just scared yourself.

Maybe. But the old sociologist Emile Durkheim once essentially said that something is real if it is real in its consequences. Assuming the OP isn't just pulling out legs, he/she experienced something that scared the crap out of them. "Real" or not doesn't matter.

And if the experiencer decides to define it a particular way, then why argue? Instead, let's just go with the traditional methods of dealing with something defined that way and see how that works. Nothing wrong with working within the parameters of somebody else's reality for a bit.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

You have control over the demon, through Jesus Christ. Keep prayin brother. Peace

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Why don't you try a sex demon next time.

They're not as fun as they sound. They're insidious. They're all take and very little give, and it's not long before you just don't have any energy left. That in turn leaves you open for all kinds of viruses, colds, sleeplessness, depression, and so on.

At least with a fear or trickster demon, you still have your own strength available to fight or deflect the stupid thing.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by slouden
You have control over the demon, through Jesus Christ. Keep prayin brother. Peace

I don't know about using Jesus's name. I can really only recommend it if you're running out of other options. After all, Jesus himself was contaminated by a particularly nasty demon, which got him into the brawl with the money lenders at the Temple and raising people from the dead, which ultimately lead to his arrest and execution.

I think using the original tools, including the acrid smell, the mirrors, the inscribed ring, and the water capture bag, will probably work for most cases, without risking calling up something stronger than you can reasonably deal with.

But if you want to use a fire hose to put out a match, what the hell.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what the entity is or isn't. Whether its a figment of your imagination or an actual entity is irrelevant. In either case, you decide what happens to you and the space around you. Nothing can truly control you, whether it be your thoughts or a paranormal entity, unless you allow it to do so.

I also must echo what a few others have said here: there is no possible way a stray thought could have summoned anything more powerful than a fly. Wave it away and believe it has gone, and it will leave. The more power you give it by concentrating on it, the more it will have.

Starve it by forgetting about it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I realized stuff around me was telling me too look out, at one point something sounded an alarm, if you pay attention to things that you flick through on tv or the radio actually tell you something. I think something or someone has gotten mad at my opening mind and I was stricken with a terrible depression and I just constantly wanted to die, this came on so suddenly it makes me think it was something else.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ATS - really? A demon? come on is this the best one can offer in a week full of news and potential conspiracies. Wheres the proof, I want to see photos, I don't want just semantics I want cold hard proof. Until then this is just one of those badly written stories to me.

For the record my gut feeling says this has **hoax** written all over it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Why do people keep asking for photos? I've clearly said there was nothing physical several times.

It was a terrible feeling/visions attached to an ominous presence.

It was the severity of the feeling and presence in the room that makes it an unknown entity.

Otherwise, It would just be depression.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A few months ago I was in a deep sleep, dreaming nothing particularly amazing or important, when suddenly in the middle of that dream I became conscious that someone was in my bedroom watching me.

I woke up, and gathered the courage to open my eyes. I looked around and saw nothing, but I still felt its presence. The sensation was so strong, that I almost had to vomit. I had chills up my spine, and felt that the most awful, foul, dark thing you could imagine was in my room, just observing me.

I told it to go away. I had to scream intensely within my soul to push it out, and for the several minutes I struggled with this I became more and more angry that it was there. I felt violated, and this thing was unwelcome.

I saw nothing with my eyes, but it was real.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
has this happened more than once? were you asleep or resting around the time it happened?

reason i ask is that if you answered no, then yes, it was probably most likely you were lucid dreaming..

third question is were you able to move?

if no, sleep paralysis.

hope this helps/.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

Could be any number of nasty demons. The next time he/she/it shows up, try to get a name or a number. That might help us identify it and find out which angel can be used to fight it. Try using a Ouija Board to communicate more directly with it.

No! Do not do this! Not unless you wish to know it on a regular basis.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Interaction with Demons is not a bad thing!!

I often use a friend of mine to interact with a Demon called

Aym - A Grand Duke of Hell who commands twenty-six legions of demons.

We interact through thought during "lucid dreaming" and I often ask for answers to problems. This has been going on for 3 years now on and off. Put it this way my life has taken a turn for the better in all aspects.

Its does not mean I worship Satan or such nonsense but mean that there could be a place of power to tap into in regards to making your situation on earth more bearable. My materialistic value and wealth has increased year on year substantially by changing my mindset. A mindset that includes not thinking with feelings or empathy but making decisions based on what is good for ME.

I am encouraged to use logic and self preserving though only.

Selfish - YES...do I care, no NOT anymore. I believe that in order to survive we must live outside the boundaries of "Society" in terms of thinking and must always do right by ourselves over others.

Put it this way, after reading through many topics of doom and gloom on this sight and reading the paranoid ramblings of a few there are some very interesting things being said as a whole. Most on here are concerned about what is going on in the world and fearing what will happen to them.

I think of ONLY me (my family is included when i say me). And I trade things for the knowledge of how to protect myself from any upcoming future events. As they say "only the strong will survive". The rest are weak and are followers. I do not think there are any people with truly good agendas. And given this question, i ask ATS people one thing?

what would do give to know exactly what is going on in the world and will you come out ok at the end?

My answer is simple and truthful but not very "society friendly". But the people in this world who hold this power and knowledge are not concerned with YOU or society. So why should I.

I give something for something, everytime!

Just my opinion and by no means a reflection of others!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Star for you, I like your way of thinking although I dont entirely buy the demon story.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to rule some stuff out.

I was not paralyzed or dreaming, as I said, I woke up, and left my room.

I even talked to some other people in my house and got a glass of milk.

The experience resumed when I came back in the room.

I am avid lucid dreamer, I always lucid dream and only lucid dream.

When I eventually forced myself asleep, I was lucid as always, but I was restrained to three rooms, when I left the third, I entered the first and vice versa. This is not usual. The things in the three rooms I can not describe. Too graphic. It was not a pleasant dream and continued for the entire night.

Restrictions in lucid dreams are the number one sign of an outside entity.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join