It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I summoned a demon/evil entity by mistake! I warn everybody these are beyond human evil!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Judging by your description of it being, quote: "a mash of scum, flesh and teeth", but at the same time wasn't physical in nature, I would say it is all just an overactive imagination. Thats just my opinion based on the description of a non-physical mash of scum, flesh and teeth. *Rolls eyes*

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

Sounds like you have a hollow in you're room, you are going to need to call a reaper to take....haha just kidding.

Go talk to a therapist. I don't say that meanly, I really mean it, it can help. If it really was conjured then it will be responsive to clearing out you're mind too...though I don't believe it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I would not recommend using a Ouija board to anyone.

That which communicates through such channels has shown a history of being dark and unwanted.

I am not making any claim to or against the legitimacy of Ouija boards, but I would not use one myself. There are many forms of divination that rely on the self instead of outside sources for information.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Influences outside of ourselves must be invited to have any affect on us. If this is an entity then you do choose to have control or not. If it is an effect of your mental state, still, you have control over that as well.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

yea i think the board can only associate itself with certain energies, like trying to pick up x rays with a geiger counter, it just won't work.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

Right I never mess with Tarot cards, Ouiji boards or any of that sort. I have always been told that even in fun you should not mess with that stuff or else open doors to things you may not be able to deal with.
I also have cross`s hanging in my bedroom and my living room just for blessing. I am not highly religious either, just careful.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately it sounds as if you encountered a demon. They can be terrifying. Definately do not invite this demon entity back, under any circumstance, because it may not leave.

Infact it is very curious to me that it just appeared out of nowhere. Normally, they do not make themselves known like that unless they are trying to threaten or scare you, because youve been "playing with fire". Have you been communicating, or joking around with communicating with demons or the darkside? Have you used an Ouiji board?

Whatever you do, whenever you feel this presence again. Call upon one of the archangels, which ever you feel most connected too. Your calling upon one of them, will bring their energy to you, and will combat against the demon. This is your ONLY source of protection.

I have used it and done it many times myself, as I am constantly under attack from the dark side because of the work I do, in helping people like yourself. If you continue to have troubles or escalations with this entity and need help, please U2U me. best of luck!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My advice - do not under any circumstances use a Ouija board to communicate with it. It will begin to play games with you and believe me from experience I can't talk about right not that is not good!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The way to get rid of this sort of poltergiest is to trap it. HERE IS HOW. Take two large mirrors, place one in front of you and the other directly in the back of you 6 feet apart. Place a candle in front of you, in front of the mirror and two at your sides. Only one candle in front of one mirror. Next draw a circle around you or use a hoop and sit in the middle with a bible in front of you. Lite the candles and cross your feet and stare directly at your face the whole time. Do not be frightened of the thing crossing in the mirror, just keep focused on your face. Mirrors create an effect. A ROOM, IN A ROOM, IN A ROOM and so on. Now the thing will cross far back in the mirror. It will slowly get closer and closer. Just pay attention to your face. Sooner or later it will show itself in front of the mirror. By this time the thing will actually start to come out of the mirror. This is what you do and do not take your eyes off of your face. Grab the bible and throw it at the mirror directly in front of you. The thing will try to confuse you and get you to look at it, directly. It will also confuse you and try to get out in back of you. Just throw the bible at the mirror in front of you only. You will not be bothered again. Works best at a full moon and after 10 o'clock. Sit firm, don't be scared, because that is what it wants.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dude you must have been having some dark thoughts and emotions to bring a demon to you. I believe emotional energy is a form of spiritual energy/power. The demon is drawn to torture chambers and the death of young ones due to the negative energy that suffuses these places and events. It contacted you because it wants to use you for it's own purposes,.. plain and simple. The ultimate solution is simple too, you need to accept the reality of Jesus Christ, only through him will you have the power at your disposal to make sure it never comes back. If you play with this entity or try to control it, it will ultimately destroy you. It has been around alot longer than you and knows how to manipulate humans.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I recommend you use my method, so no harm will come to you later. The thing as i call it, will follow you wherever you go. It wants you for some reason unknown.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

I have no need or want to have anything to do with whatever this entity is.

I will simply fill myself with more positive thoughts, especially when falling asleep.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Do what i posted, and you will never have problems again. You have to face it. Follow the instructions and it will go away. If you do not then it will be back and will only get worse.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by nite owl]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
You should stop smoking that stuff before you go to bed and next time get a name, your still alive so it must have not been to bad.

If I torture everyday of your life while keeping you alive, is it going to "not that bad"
?

:\

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Dude man, it will go away and not harm you later. This tactic has been used many times before and has not failed one time. It really works thu it sounds weird.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would suspect you had a night terror. I have had them myself, and they cause a sense of fear that I just have not experienced elsewhere. When you have them it really seems like there is someone or something in the room with you. I have had them where I saw non-human entities, heard laughter etc... Nothing supernatural about them. Its in your head. They are scary regardless.

I mean it could have been something supernatural, but I wouldn't accept that one right out of the box.

www.sleepeducation.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've seen worse, I was not alone, and we were both stone cold sober.

You have spiritual sovereignty, learn how to use it. There is nothing that entity can do to you without your permission.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It sounds like a night terror.
It probably was not any real than in your sleep imagination.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 212019156

YEP, A SLEEP DISORDER. The tactic to face ones fears, helps you when you have these dreams again. Once you have faced down the fear, you realize you are in a dream. I had these problems and i faced my fear and i learned i was in a dream. The tactic i exsplained works. staring into the mirror fixed on ones face will put you in a sleep like trans. Trust me, you will face your fear in the mirror. It does work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join