It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I summoned a demon/evil entity by mistake! I warn everybody these are beyond human evil!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was falling asleep, I was in a bad mood and having dark thoughts.

I suddenly awoke to strange presence in my room, I felt an emotion I have not felt for years, fear. Along with it, a sense of extreme sadness, and extreme evil, this was not human. It had no sense of human emotion whatsoever, it fed on pure sadness and evil of the worst kind.

It showed me the torture chambers it love to live in, and how it recently became partial to the death of infants. It was a mash of scum, flesh and teeth.

It began to whisper to me, and plagued me with the worst nightmares ever.

WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Cool story Bro.

Seriously though, you have any legitimate evidence?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

Could be any number of nasty demons. The next time he/she/it shows up, try to get a name or a number. That might help us identify it and find out which angel can be used to fight it. Try using a Ouija Board to communicate more directly with it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

Could be any number of nasty demons. The next time he/she/it shows up, try to get a name or a number. That might help us identify it and find out which angel can be used to fight it. Try using a Ouija Board to communicate more directly with it.

Or not. Don't use a Ouija board to communicate with this thing. If it is indeed real and not a product of your imagination then the last thing you should do is encourage interaction.

What I've seen is that there are a couple classifacations for demons. The 1st are the religous demons. Demons that religons speak ill of and have assumed that role.

And you have the ones who predate religon. The really nasty ancient evil stuff.

Talk to a priest

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
it's source is in your own mind, when these things happen, when the thanatos instinct reveals itself in grotesque form and vision, just power up, seriously just do what feels natural to "power" yourself up, it will serve as a disconnect between the death instinct.

if you want the dark visions to stop and beautiful ones to occur, you can choose to experience the transmogrification mental device.

which is the vision quest where you experience the mortification of all the layers and recesses of your physical, dust like, body and our reborn into the vital line of your ancestors, aka the beginning of all things and spaces. you can literally reaffirm, in some sort of folded inner-space, the link we all share and open doors to ancient powers of myth; telepathy, teleportation, having no mass, constructing items from knotting spacetime itself, and overall mastery of all human faculties.

though it appears as a joke it is not. Someones joke in passing is another mans dire truth.

there are strange things, amazing things far more real than the fairytales spun on this world stage.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was stone cold sober, I had not smoked anything.

This thing had no physical form, it simply watched me from all around, and filled me with a terrible feeling. It was felt and it did begin to talk to me and show me things.

I'm used to morbid stuff, I normally don't feel this kind of fear and sadness. The reason this was different was because it was beyond human evil.

It was not angry, frustrated, or looking for vengeance like a human killer or something, it simply lived off really bad energy. Sadness of the worst kind. It needed it, it thrived off of it.

Then it entered my dreams and things got really weird.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't know what you did but all I want to know is what did you try to summon.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have had a few experiences similar to your story. The first couple of times it happened by pure chance.

After a few months of practice though, I was able to induce sleep paralysis through meditation, and eventually I actually got up and out of my body for a full on out of body experience.

You might have been dreaming with your eyes open.

It was very rare to see any sort of dark beings once I was used to the state of mind. It is an unusual state of mind to find ones self in, so it is natural to experience fear, which I believe manifests itself as a dark outside force/monster.

Some words to google: hypnogogic hallucination, sleep paralysis

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

Most likely a hallucination.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I never saw anything in physical form, and I woke up wide awake, left my room, felt a little better, then went back and felt it again. I can not take a picture of something that wasn't physical. It was felt and gave visions it wasn't an actual creature. It was an entity.

It was an awareness to a presence that was not human.

I was having dark thoughts, and it seemed to be attracted to it. I tried clearing my mind and eventually got to sleep.

I'm simply warning you of entities beyond your understanding, they feed on negative energy.

I can not take a picture of something that has no form. It showed to me in my head a mass of scum, flesh, and teeth, it was a way of a human mind trying to process a form for this entity, that is pure evil.

It could in fact be of my own creation, who knows, the reason why I felt it was an entity was because it showed me things, terrible things, and it was attached to a presence, therefore I'm calling it an entity.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's an interesting experience. Not the first account I have read of someone having something similar, such as a psychic vampire or negative entity experience.

Tragic that they are so subjective that we cannot really gather a reality or fantasy perspective ie... it could have just been a crazy imagination.

That said, I have had my own quirky entity like experiences and perhaps there is this conduit as insane as it may seem to our rational mind.

That said, it could all be a mind based phenomena with no reality at all other then our own imagination.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I was falling asleep, I was in a bad mood and having dark thoughts.

I suddenly awoke to strange presence in my room, I felt an emotion I have not felt for years, fear. Along with it, a sense of extreme sadness, and extreme evil, this was not human. It had no sense of human emotion whatsoever, it fed on pure sadness and evil of the worst kind.

It showed me the torture chambers it love to live in, and how it recently became partial to the death of infants. It was a mash of scum, flesh and teeth.

It began to whisper to me, and plagued me with the worst nightmares ever.

WHO OR WHAT WAS THIS?

The 'demon' is probably a reflection of the emotions and thought process you output, high probability that it is nothing but your own creation.

Next time you feel it around you, state that it is violating your space and demand it to leave at once, while doing so imagine building up a white energy from your chest/heart area that eventually will engulf you, imagine breathing in that light energising you with positive energy. imagine it until eventually it creates a solid sustainable orb around you that blocks out anything dark. imagine the dark entity incapable of getting in wether he likes it or not.

Invisioning is a powerful tool.

Dont show it fear, cause fear is what it wants. also when you enter your bedroom you may want to excersize 'blessing' your space, even if you just invision filling a room with positive energy or even moving something in the room to increase the energy it all helps.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
just remember, you season your thoughts, the right flavor can change everything.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The solution is painfully simple...

Do NOT send out negative energy into the world.

Infinite dimensions of reality exist over one another, and there are many times when these will cross into our physical realm.
Shamans are able to do it at will, with or without the use of drugs.
It can be accessed through trance, drumming, meditation, and various other ways.

When one sends out negative thoughts, these thoughts are not just simply 'nothing'... in fact, they have substance, and do not go unnoticed.

Many numbers of 'beings' exist, and many do indeed feed off of negative energy.

I've encountered my fair share of intelligent beings throughout my life, and no...I'm not crazy, religious, or a drug user.

Stay POSITIVE; think positive, act positive... 'Dark' beings cannot live amongst the light.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
The solution is painfully simple...

Infinite dimensions of reality exist over one another, and there are many times when these will cross into our physical realm.
Shamans are able to do it at will, with or without the use of drugs.
It can be accessed through trance, drumming, meditation, and various other ways.

Stay POSITIVE; think positive, act positive... 'Dark' beings cannot live amongst the light.

I've begun to understand this better, as younger me, I would laugh such things off, but things get stranger as I get older and this was not a pleasant experience, We only have one life in this world, we should fill it with experiences we want.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join