It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I summoned a demon/evil entity by mistake! I warn everybody these are beyond human evil!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Those things feed on fear so just chill brother (or sister) (or whatever). Do no alcohol or other nasty things which will give it more strength. Next time it bothers you just laugh at it and it will leave you alone from then on. Those baddies cannot abide a strong mind.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My personal advice which you are free to ignore would be to call upon angels such as Michael and Rafael to drive that thing away from you. Try playing high vibrational music like classical, burning incense, & praying to God & the angels to keep it away from you.

I would be reluctant to communicate w/ it on the ouija board without a strong support system in place. I know someone who was using a pendulum to communicate w/ other entities, & something dark possessed her & actually physically attacked her, so you have to be careful.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It will feed off your fear, if it comes back, ignore it. If you cant ignore it, then spit at it. They hate being spat at.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Thanks for the description and insight. I look forward to your thread and more detail on this and how to get to a point where you can do this in eight minutes... I do know that in meditation at some point you get outside of time and many things can happen in a short time that seem like they took hours, days even weeks.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Anyone ever heard of a demon or spirit named malakai? or at least something pronounced liek that?

I googled it but could find no info, maybe im not spelling it correctly

[edit on 25-5-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jonhplayer

it's Father Malachi / You Tube him, he's been onC2C several times......

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I might have been thinking of the wrong person. One I noted was a priest.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Isnt malakai the creepy young boy in the Children Of The Corn movie?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Your answer sounds right too. We might be dealing with two different people.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

You encountered a demonic spirit.

Time for you to seek and call out to the Lord for help.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

In the first place, I doubt that you "summoned" anything, this takes elaborate rituals and I don't think you have studied that deep into the occult world. I think this is something your own mind conjured up, and that's all it is. Is something bothering you, a lost love, or something else? Work this out and it will go away. Remember, nothing can bother you unless you invite it to.

The Art of Conjuring Spirits

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ask Jesus to be with you and to protect you and to give you strength. Ask him to send his angels to help you get rid of the demon. When you pray in this way, you will have the feeling of strength, peace and absolutly no fear. Jesus's spirit will enter you. When this happens you will be able to ask the spirit to leave your home in the name of Jesus, and it will have to obey.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
just remember, you season your thoughts, the right flavor can change everything.

nicely said.

Mod Edit -
Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Ohhhh no. That was the only movie, EVER, that scared me so bad! I was like 10 maybe. My older brother rented it along with Black Roses, ever seen that one? Anyways, I got physically sick that night, fever, shivering. I was seeing Malichi walking down the hallway with that big ass knife. The next day when I went home, I was fine.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Demons, Ghosts, Witches and Magic dont exist.

How old are you people?!

I would have thought the average adult with half a grain of common sense would have worked that out by now. You havent summoned anything, you just scared yourself.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

How old are you people?!

I would have thought the average adult with half a grain of common sense would have worked that out by now. You havent summoned anything, you just scared yourself.

omg ae you saying I don't exist ...

Might I suggest a little bit of research ... at least on the Witch part ... because I hate to 'p' on your parade but we really are real !

However that doesn't mean we all have a hook nose ... wart on our chin ... or put curses on the local village-folk at the drop of a conical hat (priceless).

>>> To The OP

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87

How old are you people?!

You cannot dis-prove this just as much as you cannot prove it.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
still not made my mind up on the whole demon thing.that's not to
say strange things can happen.

i had a bad few weeks with nightmarish visions and terrible thoughts
it nearly drove me... wait it did drive me mad!

i had to just be strong and think of positive thoughts and things did
get better.but looking back it is amazing how sick your own mind can
be to produce these images.

saying this if you ask for trouble you may just get it.hope you get
better as this can be nasty.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
double post.paranormal?

[edit on 25/5/2010 by stealthyaroura]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>