It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

No, because no ILLEGAL alien ever breaks our laws.
If he was illegal then the rape could have been prevented by enforcing the existing laws.

Rape is legal in the US now? We need new laws to make rape illegal? If it had been illegal, this would have been prevented? Are they not enforcing current rape laws? Do legal citizens not commit rape? Very confusing, thanks for your help.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spazzy
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

you mean so you don't have to go read it yourself?

huh, what?

No, I just want to see how long you'll backtrack and dodge the request before you admit neither of those ideas were ever posted.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wow, rape is a horrible thing but killing him is way too extreme. There many white CITIZENS of which whom are sex offenders. This is nothing huge, rape is a horrible thing. Illegal immigrant or not.

Morons...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by hackbart
This whole thread is an insult to you. Me saying that
you are disgusting is just the truth.

And no, it couldn't have been prevented by deporting him, because then he would have raped a girl in his home country. Would that be any better? Is that what you are trying to tell us? Would it have been any better, if the kid was mexican?

well I find you disgusting as well
and THAT'S the truth

and how do you know it couldn't have been prevented?
Please post your source for that statement
AND how do you know he would have raped
a child in Mexico???
geez, talking about speculation !!!
ur on a roll.

What happens in Mexico is none of my concern.
What happens around the corner from my house
IS my concern.

Wow, i'm speechless. This must be a bad dream or something. The whole connection you've drawn between him beeing illegal and him beeing a rapist is speculation.

And if a child gets raped in mexico it is none of your concern? Someone wake me up, please.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by hackbart]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but rape is rape. Because he's illegal he gets a rape charge and an illegal immigration charge. There is no more connection here than saying that Hitler insitgated WWII because he was German.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

There is something very strange gong on in your mind when you connect illegal immigrants to rape. Citizens can also be rapists and child molesters, simply being illegal doesn't make a difference here or there.

The guy is a scumbag, whether illegal or not and he should be dealt with if he is indeed guilty, prison for life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I swear, some times I wonder
if half the US is smoking crack
or something and can't follow
a train of thought

and we get that half right here
on ATS.

I am NOT answering any more questions
cuz anything I say is gonna be twisted
into whatever you want to make of it.

I'm done with this thread as I find it useless
to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deepest regrets go out to this lil girl
and her family. I'm very sorry this dysfunctional
system let you down

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

illegal or not a crime is a crime. Being illegal has nothing to do with

committing a crime like rape, it might be a coincidence if the man is

illegally in the U.S. but that has no barring on whether or not he was

inclined to commit a crime like that. You can just as easily find an illegal

immigrant in the U.S. that has committed no crimes other than crossing

into this country illegally... That's the same as saying all Black people

steal, or saying that all White people use drugs...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So I take it you won't be answering my questions in this post? I assure you my intent could not be farther from twisting or misconstruing anything you have said or will say. I simply am asking for some clarification on what specifically your position is by way of the questions posed therein.

Thank-you for considering answering them if you do.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I swear, some times I wonder
if half the US is smoking crack
or something and can't follow
a train of thought

Ahh so if people disagree they're smoking crack or something. You know i am sure many people who commented on this thread are not from the US. Theres another story out today, 16 year old raped by class mate.

Savannah High student rapes schoolmate in hallway, police say

So why did you bother to mention the guy being illegal? How did this help the situation? Kids get raped by citizens and illegals alike so to make a big issue about this guy possibly being an illegal is foolish and shows you are using what happened to this poor girl to push your agenda.

You should be ashamed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ummm....*waves hands*

The OP linked to an article which consists of 4 lines, and at the end says they are "looking into whether he is here legally"

And 17 flags and 13 pages later, nobody notices the error? LOL

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I read through 7 pages of this thread..

then skipped to the last 3..

It is clear to me that the intent of the thread was not to point out the disgusting act of raping a child, but to turn a moral issue into a political issue.

Dispute that all you want, then go back and read the damn thread.. THE ENTIRE thread is about illegal immigration.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

execute him first.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

I heard a White guy raped and strangled a 9 year old girl to death in a mall toilet block one day in my city while she was out shopping with her family. If we enforced a no-whites policy in my country back in the 18th century he would never have been able to do this. See how ridiculous you sound yet? Linking an illegal immigrant to the crime as though that is the sub group of people who exclusively commit those crimes is called psycholgical propaganda bull#.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by believer81]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Indeed.

We have enough rapists that are US citizens. We don't need the scum from Mexico coming across the border and adding to it. (If he does indeed turn out to be illegal).

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Yes...because all illegal immigrants are child rapist...right?

Nope! They are all just Criminals!

That would be a Federal Crime on top of that.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

execute him first.

What a nonsense comment you just posted. The man is innocent, innocent until proven guilty. Have you have any concrete and direct evidence that he has been found guilty? If not, take your hand off the switch fool.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Yes...because all illegal immigrants are child rapist...right?

Nope! They are all just Criminals!

That would be a Federal Crime on top of that.

Coming into the States illegally isn't a crime. It's a civil disobedience. Instead of filing the paperwork, they just walked in. Which they shouldn't file paperwork since the land was stolen from the grandparents and hence they are "grandfathered into" the land. There's no crime here.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

All illegals are criminals. They already broke the law to get here. I don't know how you judge character in people, but to most sane individuals that is enough of a litmus test.

I propose we send every damn one of them to states that welcome them with open arms since the BP and ICE are nothing but window dressing and basically defunt organizations. After six months enjoy your crime rates, the medical infrastructure completely colapsing and economic suicide. The rest of us sane states like AZ and the 17 more that are following suit will send you a post card from the New States of America while our jobs come back and bask in the glow of Americans returning to sane and strict borders, language and culture.

San Francisco would be a good start.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud

All illegals are criminals. They already broke the law to get here. I don't know how you judge character in people, but to most sane individuals that is enough of a litmus test.

I propose we send every damn one of them to states that welcome them with open arms since the BP and ICE are nothing but window dressing and basically defunt organizations. After six months enjoy your crime rates, the medical infrastructure completely colapsing and economic suicide. The rest of us sane states like AZ and the 17 more that are following suit will send you a post card from the New States of America while our jobs come back and bask in the glow of Americans returning to sane and strict borders, language and culture.

San Francisco would be a good start.

Another racist comment, probably from someone with deep immigrant heritage running through his DNA. Let he who is free of breaking ANY law call someone else an "illegal" or "criminal". Unless you're a native American, which I'm sure you aren't since you sound foreign to me, get in line next to the so-called "illegal" immigrants.

Peace.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join