It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Illegal Immigrant Rapes 12-yr old girl - Raleigh

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Again being illegal is irrelevent but not knowing if the person
is illegal and still putting it in your title is misleading.

dude, what part of

"ACCUSED"

did u not understand ???

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

When your title says "accused", but all your posts say "this wouldn't have happened if he didn't sneak across the border" (in your VERY NEXT POST, mind you), it gets a bit confusing. This is to be expected when cognitive dissonance is so rampant in a user's posts.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I can't believe this is still open, and the op hasn't been banned. What kind of website has ats become? Is it even moderated?

It's beyond imagination how stupid some people are, and still get a platform to present their lack of everything to the public.

How about deporting ALL americans, then you would have ZERO rapes in the whole us. Wouldn't that be great?

Some people fail even at the most logical things you can imagine. I wonder how they manage to breathe.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by hackbart]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let me shed a little light on rapists.

I worked law enforcement for a number of years and saw how victims react, be they young or old.

Now this is a heinous crime being that there is a child involved, but strict law enforcement protocol must be followed so that all parties involved, are handled with care.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember this.

Now a little about race, color, etc.....when a female is raped by a specific color or race it will effect this person for the rest of their lives. These women have been traumatized by a specific individual whom most remember, for a lifetime, unless they have been drugged. So with that being said, for the victim, it has everything to do with race, color, gender. or whatever they may look like.

This has nothing to do with being racist, just the facts.

When a law enforcement officer makes a report and the detective on the case is following up, they want to know every detail and this is including, specific detailed profile on the perpetrator.

OMG! not profiling that must be racial.

No, that is a law enforcement at it's best getting every detail because they want to first, not put an innocent man behind bars and two if he is guilty, they want to make sure he gets the max. And the victim gets their justice.

Now if this individual happens to in fact be an illegal, then it does two things shows that this country is not enforcing immigration laws.

Now I repeat the term "Illegal" does everyone know what the term means?

When an individual commits an Illegal act in the USA, it usually ends up in a court room, arrest, or criminal record. It means something or someone has committed a crime, or broken a law.

So if this person is indeed illegal, one law was broken and never enforced, lets hope that this second law broken will be handled with the utmost care, and due process will prevail.

I am very sorry that a young girl would ever have to go through anything like this, my thoughst are with the entire family.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by daskakik
Again being illegal is irrelevent but not knowing if the person
is illegal and still putting it in your title is misleading.

dude, what part of

"ACCUSED"

did u not understand ???

Got that part but why bring it up if it is not known. Whats wrong with

"Immigrant rapes 12-yr old girl"

Then once inside we find out that he may even have been illegal but maybe not.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
When your title says "accused", but all your posts say "this wouldn't have happened if he didn't sneak across the border" (in your VERY NEXT POST, mind you), it gets a bit confusing.

here is a copy of my next post after the OP,
where does it say

"if he didn't sneak across the border"???

If we were enforcing immigration laws,
this probably would not have happened.

Clear evidence of why we need to deport
illegal immigrants. Except in this case,
execute him first.

This isn't just an AZ problem
but a nationwide problem !!!

I just hate it when people state false claims
to attack the OP.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the guy should be punished no doubt but wtf that hes illegal or something...as if rape n murder were alien to any civilisation.
try to be at ease with immigration issues.....it is chinas economic boom thats causing the 'previous global consumer makers giant' market to flop. n he big industries still outsource....wheres the immigrant connection to that?
apart from consumer goods the US n europe markets still export the big stuffs.
so it isnt immigrant issue all the time......trust me....
psychologically speaking...people tend to be un-inhibited when they enter an alien scenario.....but he should be punished....bottom line...point blank

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hackbart
I can't believe this is still open, and the op hasn't beend banned.

banned for what ???
It is a valid news article
on a respectable newspaper
website.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You're misunderstanding what people mean when they refer to racial profiling. Asking a victim for a physical description of an accused suspect is not profiling. Even using that victim's use of an ethnic description is not profiling. Assuming that the suspect is a certain race due to the nature of the crime IS profiling. Additionally, using the suspects known ethnicity to make assumptions about their other behaviours (in this case, assuming he is illegal because he is hispanic) IS profiling.

No one is accusing the girl or the police of profiling because the man is hispanic. We are accusing the OP (and others) of profiling by assuming the man is illegal because he is hispanic.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

here is a copy of my next post after the OP,
where does it say

"if he didn't sneak across the border"???

It's in the first line: "If we were enforcing immigration laws, this probably would not have happened".

That line suggests that he is here illegally and that his being here illegally allowed him to commit the rape, neither crime having been proven yet.

You then follow this giant logical leap up with a call to execute the man, before ANY charges against him have been proven. That is absolutely disgusting and the antithesis of every value your nation was built upon.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I can't believe this is still open, and the op hasn't beend banned.

banned for what ???
It is a valid news article
on a respectable newspaper
website.

Banned because you use this tragic event for furthering your agenda. You are simply disgusting.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

We are accusing the OP (and others) of profiling by assuming the man is illegal because he is hispanic.

wrong !!!
the police are assuming he is illegal or else they
wouldn't be trying to find out his status.
So blame the police.

And as stated earlier in this thread,
if he hasn't been proven a legal citizen by now
then chances are, he won't.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The fact that he's illegal would still have the same value as if he was a lakers fan. Don't you get it?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by hackbart]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

wrong !!!
the police are assuming he is illegal or else they
wouldn't be trying to find out his status.
So blame the police.

The police are investigating, not assuming or accusing. This would involve charges for the crime, such as those of for the rape. If the man is not a U.S. citizen, whether here legally or not, the police would most likely look into his status just to be sure he's here legally. It's called "establishing identity" and it's done in all arrests.

And as stated earlier in this thread,
if he hasn't been proven a legal citizen by now
then chances are, he won't.

So, because the journalists haven't explicitly said he ISN'T an illegal alien, you're going to assume he IS one? So, you're admitting that you support "guilty until proven innocent", then?

[edit on 5/24/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I was wondering when someone was going to notice that fact.
Has no one actually went to read this article? Not even the moderators posting in this thread?

The true title of the OP's article is:

"Raleigh man accused of raping 12-year-old girl"

The main fact here is that a little girl is forever scarred by an awful person. No matter how angry any of us here are about the illegal alien situation, she deserves respect and heartfelt sympathy from us. Bickering is not the way to give it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
This has nothing to do with illegal immigration. This is disgusting human nature. The man just so happens to be an illegal citizen..therefore, this thread was made.

'Illegal citizen'? Since when are illegal aliens citizens? I thought that was the whole point of the naturalization process, to LEGALLY enter and become a citizen.

I had no idea you could be an 'illegal citizen'. Learn something new every day!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
First off,

People should stay on topic unless they want this thread closed by the mods.

$500,000 bond is not typically issued unless the judge has enough evidence, or details to warrant this amount.

This individual may have priors, record, or may indeed be here illegally for a judge to issue a $500,000 bond.

Basically they have something on this person.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Banned because you use this tragic event for furthering
your agenda. You are simply disgusting.

I guess it is ok to insult people on this thread now.
What happened to manners and decorum??

No, what is disgusting is that this tragic event
could have been prevented and wasn't
(providing he is an illegal immigrant
AND the girl is telling the truth AND
the article is true)

did I leave anything out for those politically
correct people???

And also some of you actually taking up
for this ALLEGED criminal, it appears as though
you have an agenda of your own.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

And also some of you actually taking up
for this ALLEGED criminal, it appears as though
you have an agenda of your own.

I most certainly have an agenda, that is, to not categorize people when information is lacking and to not assume people are guilty before any investigations are even completed. You know, basically following the Constitution and law.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
No I am actually not.

I was attempting to establish some focus to a thread, that appeared to be going off in tangents.

Simple basics to make people think.

This is an important topic and issue, and I agree 100% racial profiling is wrong.

reply to post by Realtruth

You're misunderstanding what people mean when they refer to racial profiling. Asking a victim for a physical description of an accused suspect is not profiling. Even using that victim's use of an ethnic description is not profiling. Assuming that the suspect is a certain race due to the nature of the crime IS profiling. Additionally, using the suspects known ethnicity to make assumptions about their other behaviours (in this case, assuming he is illegal because he is hispanic) IS profiling.

No one is accusing the girl or the police of profiling because the man is hispanic. We are accusing the OP (and others) of profiling by assuming the man is illegal because he is hispanic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join