It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't God Be Here on Earth - to be Visible, Accountable, Answerable ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

We're informed by those who claim to know, that God is off-world

Whoever 'they' are - 'they're' wrong.

He's everywhere.

Next question?

peace

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

how truth is in your words mister? or any other wrods too

if truth is then how about that words would be by itself according to truth life realities, unless forces come into to limit truth realisations freedom

it is logical how anything would be itself the shape of void life dimensions or to it, and god interfer wether to force clashes justifying how according to him it cant be void shape there for what he has educationnal purpose to fill
so wether god is of destructions or fake positive life

god do all by opposites, even his translation of nothing show the opportunist he is that cant be the least faithful to the nature of nothing life or truth

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Whaaat were??

the only instructions I ever got was with my Toaster and Plasma T.V.

Surely your not talking about the collection of stories written on animal skins, only to be found by a Goat herder, to be used to light his camp fire?

Wouldn't inscribing his "Instructions" into say, the top of Mt Everest, be a little bit more believable?
No one will ever think Sir Edmund Hillary did it.

Anyway, it's not that People ignore it, People are using their intelligence and waking up to this ridiculous prehistoric control system.

Ah well, maybe it's back to the drawing board for God.... Hey, he could always give the Dinos another shot

OOhhh I forgot, he doesn't know about them

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The short answer to the question this thread poses is a big fat, quite emphatic NO. Why? Because YOU - ALL of you (or effectively) - won't have it ANY other way, as only your ACTIONS (including inactions) can ever speak. Your substantial comfort level with secrecy-BASED government(s) says it all. You collectively have no real DESIRE for REAL change. Your passive, weak acceptance of totalitarian institutions like the National "Security" STATE is the main proof. Face it: The "Prime Directive" (or whatever it's actually called) is real, and there are no silver platters to be handed to anyone. You have to REALLY want change first.

Secondly, the G word is outdated, irrelevant. It should be referred to as the most intelligently unseen - singular and/or, seemingly much more likely, plural. Religion and worship are for lowly, ignorant slave races only. Sprituality, not religion, is what matters.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The True Supreme Being is here, now. You are absolutely correct, it is not good enough to base faith on abstraction. The sincerest of the Christians has no real relationship with Jesus or "God". The sincerest of the Muslims has no real relationship with Mohammad or Allah. The sincerest of the Sikhs has no real relationship with Guru Nanak or Sat Purush.

The current of redemption must come down to earth and you must know the Supreme Being from personal experience and personal contact here and now. It is fundamental to salvation to be in contact with the living spark. Even if your spiritual leader leaves the earth, you must find the successor or your salvation will be on hold. That is, unless you have made significant inward progress in association with a True Spiritual Guide when they where here.

To believe since you are of the same essence as the divine that all you need to do is meditate on abstraction would not be correct. Your spirit may have come here from a higher region where you have some affinity. You may be able to regain some of that higher awareness you possessed prior to this incarnation, but you will not be able to reach home. The creation is too vast and the obstacles are everywhere and almost everything you would encounter. In the past, it was not time for the spirits to go home, so there was no point in the Supreme Being coming for our salvation. Now, the time has arrived and association the true current of redemption is possible now.

Why isn't the Supreme Being publicly visible? The masses are not ready, yet. For a time he was visible and remained largely unknown or unappreciated. The ground is being prepared. The trauma the world has undergone in the last 160 years is a form of proof. The karma is being intently worked out. Some who claim to be saved and cling to 2,000 year old corpses will recognize the Truth if it stood before them, but most would deny the Supreme Being in favor for their ignorance. This would be the case no matter how "noble" their lives where or appear to be. The worst criminal may meet the Supreme Being and be completely transformed in an instant. It depends on the karmic condition of the individual. Pretending doesn't matter.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No, I personally prefer to take responsability for my own actions rather than have God micro-manage every aspect of life.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Originally posted by technical difficulties
You have to take into consideration, that this is the same god that has no beginning or end, rewards gullibility, and exists outside space and time.

You could well be correct

but I'm going to need a clear photo of him

before I grant this theory credence

or sign the contract

It's not a theory, theories have some sort of evidence backing them. It's a description of god according to christians. I only posted it to show how ridiculous it/she/he truly is. On a related note, the only answers you'll be getting in this thread are "he's testing our faith", and answers like this, due to them being incapable of giving an actual answer:

Originally posted by HooHaa

No why should God be here and accountable to who? He is God does he owe YOU ansers? No, Who are you that God should be accountable? I'm not accountable to you, then how can you come with such a dumbass post. I hate these 12 year old questions.

This is because, there is no valid answer.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

The difference is, I haven't stopped believing. Sure, faith is tough, especially watching everything that we have to watch.

But, the fact still remains, we are responsible here.

Perhaps, if you'd had some of the experiences I have had, you would still believe.

You are right, though. We really need help. WE really should do SOMETHING about this. But I think waiting for help is just waiting for nothing.... and certainly isn't what we incarnated to do. We did not come here, at this time in humanity's history, to sit by and scream for help.

We came to change things. Hopefully more people will quit hitting the snooze button, so we can get this show on the road.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

When something good happens like children survive a plane crash or house fire it is considered a divine intervention among Christians...

Ask the same Christian why so much foul # is allowed to happen and they will tell you that the world was perfect once, Adam & Eve screwed it all up for the rest of us...

Its funny how God supposedly abandoned Earth but allows Satan to have unlimited access to corrupt men and trick us all into believing God doesn't exist, but still require that we worship properly to avoid being sent to Hell to suffer for all of eternity for (Un-Believing),an honest mistake made during a relative blink of an eye existence as Human being whilst the deck is stacked against us...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Anything that you think God is, limits the Infinite into the mental construct (or thought) that you have about God.

For the sake of having to use words to explain God, who is beyond words and thoughts, let's put it this way.

Imagine a Being or Beingness, that is Infinite, everywhere, within you, and everyone that you know, and is an intelligence also, suffering with those who suffer, being happy with those who are happy, but overall all Loving all.

Just like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it and see movement because of it. To feel God requires tapping into the depths of yourself and transcending the limited thought constructs that you have about things.

Just like the thought of a rock, isn't an actual rock, so who you think you are, is not who you actually are.

Meaning, we look at everything and automatically think using limited labels. If you were to destroy all constructs and labels, then your own beingness would merge with infinite Beingness.

It gets deeper than this, but that should suffice

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
reply to post by Dock9

When something good happens like children survive a plane crash or house fire it is considered a divine intervention among Christians...

Ask the same Christian why so much foul # is allowed to happen and they will tell you that the world was perfect once, Adam & Eve screwed it all up for the rest of us...

Its funny how God supposedly abandoned Earth but allows Satan to have unlimited access to corrupt men and trick us all into believing God doesn't exist, but still require that we worship properly to avoid being sent to Hell to suffer for all of eternity for (Un-Believing),an honest mistake made during a relative blink of an eye existence as Human being whilst the deck is stacked against us...

That is not to say that I personally don't believe in God. I just don't believe in religion. For the simple fact that such an understanding of the almighty is impossible with so many different versions of the (TRUTH) floating around out there!

Humans would have little hope understanding the mind of a highly intelligent advanced Alien being let alone God Almighty!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
People create a mythological creature as a part of their mental landscape/engineering,

& granted we probably have some biologic inclination to do so for good or ill,

but to get upset because the mythological creature isn't solving the things you/we see as problems?

Come on people. Grow up.

If we [generally], collectively, see these things as problems, then logically since no gods or benevolent aliens seem to be hanging out in the neighborhood,

it is up to us.

We, as responsible adults must address the things we see as problems.
We have all the intelligence biology could manage,
& if we actually, OBJECTIVELY apply it, i think we can make for a much more benign, constructive world for ourselves & future generations.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

as if any being from god creations was ever free, as if all kind of animals from ever never were the only living creations of god, as if demons from god powership creation are not ruling creations according to his life being its source directly

even the one that he said loved the most as his son and his favorite man, he informed him that he wants him to go on the cross to please him as giving him all so he would give back a high free position

god is only a question of hierarchy top that kill with pleasure everything down

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

you cannot make anything for the world to be better but to kill god it is obvious

you as human all you can do is yourself that you only sees as an objective concept to your objective reality so you could move freely in meaning positive one result reality

that is the maximum, the world dont lay on your hands
it must be on truth and since truth is always then what is not making the world true is evil powers which cant be but because of god

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

God's the most neglectful parental figure in history - We should be glad though because if he was anything like he was in the Old Testament he'd still be drowning and smiting his children - if that's the alternative I'm GLAD he's being neglectful.

People are much easier to control when they believe damnation is imminent, hence why the God of OT is depicted as so wrathful, that was for the ones in power to motivate and keep in line the people of the time. Its also the reason for Jesus's imminent "like a thief in the night" arrival at the end of the world, it helps people stay in line and makes them easier to control if they believe some spooky sky father is monitoring their thoughts for thought crime and could return at any moment to throw them in a supernatural "time out" that lasts forever and ever with burning agony.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

how truth is in your words mister? or any other words too

I don't think of the words as mine, or my property. I was born into a world that uses words as a form of communication. I was born into a world that believes in the existance of God(s). If both exists, then evidence of God exists in the words, too.
As for the comment "any other words too", i'm not sure if you are asking for more examples or stating that there isn't more truth in words that we may currently understand. I've authored a few threads here on ATS/BTS that addresses this, and provides examples of how interesting parrallels exist encrypted and encoded into the words.

if truth is then how about that words would be by itself according to truth life realities, unless forces come into to limit truth realisations freedom

perhaps we are the forces that come to limit freedom, and liberty to be an effective observer of our shared reality/environments.
maybe come peoples current understanding prevents them from noticing or seeing certain possibilities.

Is our perception of reality confined to what we can imagine is true?

i think maybe it can be, but our full potentials may exceed our own understanding of who we are. Thus we don't know where we are coming from, and we don't know where we are going, and if both those statements are true, how can we know where it is we are?

When jugding where we are we probably need some basis for reference in knowing our present location. without knowing where we are coming from, and without knowing where we are going, then how can we know where it is we are? *(rhetorical question)

I find the rest of your post a little confusing, but maybe i ain't fully awake yet. perhaps i need some more coffee.

be back later ....

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yes please tell me why children suffer (the innocent)? My son suffered for years and died before age 12 (isn't that the age we are suppose to then be accountable for our sins). I lost my faith and haven't been able to regain it. I believe if God were merciful as I had been told by the churches and the bible why would he/she/it let this happen.

Blessed are the children for they shall inherit the earth - huh?

Thanks for the great topic!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
my theory:
God is what occurs when Fight or Flight are no longer options.

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Dock9

God's the most neglectful parental figure in history

Perhaps because we tend to apply our expectations and understanding onto god?

What i mean is:
GOD is the idea of oneness, one God, right?
Then how can God be a parental figure when that would require god to be more than one:
Paternal Perspective (Father)
Maternal Perspective (Mother)

You expect God to be one, and demand God be two?
perhaps this part of our own mindset produces statements like this:

God's the most neglectful parental figure in history

any god of mine that could marry the two?

Alpha and Omega?

Alpha and Omega, me be Alpha
Alpha Omega, me be Alpha

Alpha = A
Omega = O
Me = me
Be = b
Alpha = A

So:
Alpha Omega, Me Be Alpha, could be written as:
AOMEBA

there, there is your plutonic god who is a precurser to both parents!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What does God have to answer to? Creation? Or the actions we choose for ourselves?

You mean to be our scapegoat for all the suffering we bring upon ourselves?

Kind of like blaming a watchmaker, because you got in an accident at 4:13 PM. Well hell, if time didn't exist you would have never got in that accident right!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would suggest that you stop looking for god outside of yourself and realise that you are actually god. Bill hicks, one of the best comedians of all times has given the best description of what is god:

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."

I am not going to try to explain the topic any further as there is so much material online, and some of that exists in this site:

1.www.abovetopsecret.com...

The following link is a more concentrated and easy to read summary of the above:
2.home.comcast.net...

3.www.llresearch.org

The last link contains all you need to know about the creation and how it works. The amount of information that exists on this site is stunning, it will take you years to digest it. I would recommend to start with the Law of One, a set of five books.

I wish you all good luck.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join