It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't God Be Here on Earth - to be Visible, Accountable, Answerable ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

sorry to say it but you are talking of fear and hate and never of right in truth

dont fool yourself, nothing good can come from who were directly abused, acting in reactions dont make actors even so it kills any reality of existence now and after

and again dont fool yourself, it is truth that get the reward and never anyone, that is why if you mean absolutely well as objective reality then everything around you mean well
positive freedom is of truth that any point existence is first a true sense present from as positive free

that is why one making good is enough as a start of good when it is absolutely, where is god ther in the whole history of creations, where is any absolute good realisation of him

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
you think for yourself as a worshipper will reward, what is wrong you must correct it and dont destroy it especially when it is you who done that wrong
if your move is by destroying anything you done it says how you never move
moving is of positive objective resolutions absolutely always in truth
and the instant you decide to kill anything even a point you are an evil will living meaning creations for ego pretenses of realisations powers totally out of truth concept and positive supports

you are nothing when you are created and as being nothing it doesnt make you say god existence
the fact that you say how you exist because of god the only one existant, say why you cant see anything existing, and for you only god is the source that you wont ever witness when you are totally inn, so anything you witness is lacking an objective reality because it is from your lackness to see
and you would justify horrors by saying how god is surely judging those lackness better and seeing more how you are missing important point
and that make you feel well in that frame thinking for yourself, that everyone is then like that and not just you forever less than anything sine only god is source of everything at once freem

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
you think for yourself as a worshipper will reward, what is wrong you must correct it and dont destroy it especially when it is you who done that wrong
if your move is by destroying anything you done it says how you never move
moving is of positive objective resolutions absolutely always in truth
and the instant you decide to kill anything even a point you are an evil will living meaning creations for ego pretenses of realisations powers totally out of truth concept and positive supports

you are nothing when you are created and as being nothing it doesnt make you say god existence
the fact that you say how you exist because of god the only one existant, say why you cant see anything existing, and for you only god is the source that you wont ever witness when you are totally inn, so anything you witness is lacking an objective reality because it is from your lackness to see
and you would justify horrors by saying how god is surely judging those lackness better and seeing more how you are missing important point
and that make you feel well in that frame thinking for yourself, that everyone is then like that and not just you forever less than anything sine only god is source of everything at once freem

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

'The workman is known by his work.' Look around you, and, from the quality of the work, infer that of the workman."

We judge of the power of an intelligence by its works as no human being could create that which is produced by nature, it is evident that the first cause must be an Intelligence superior to man. Whatever may be the prodigies accomplished by human intelligence, that intelligence itself must have a cause and the greater the results achieved by it, the greater must be the cause of which it is the effect. It is this Supreme Intelligence that is the first cause of all things, whatever the name by which mankind may designate it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Hallmark card sentiments are actually disgusting in the face on one atrocity alone .... that of the murder and carnage that was 9/11

How many sunsets do you imagine it will take before the families of those dead find any compensation for what occurred ?

Where was god on 9/11 ?

Where IS he when the SHTF ?

Not good enough. Nowhere near good enough.

Why does he allow it ? Over and over. What is he waiting for ? Not that you'd know.

You want God to be Superman? Swoop in and save the day?

According to the story, Jesus performed miracles, and people rejected him.

When and how should God interfere?

Stop 9/11?

Does God go back in time and dismantle Islam?
Or should He have interfered in the policies of the United States?
Or should He not have allowed the United States to become a superpower because of slavery, and the treatment of Native Americans?

Should God have stopped the single mother from falling in love with a man that later abused her daughter?

Or should He have stopped the clerk from selling that man alcohol?

Or should He have stopped that man from moving to the area from out of state?

Or should He have stopped the Catholic Priest from molesting that man when he was young?

Only in a perfect world will these problems be solved.

God has to start over, but we will have to do it His way, because this way isn't working.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Big Dog allowed us sin so we wouldn't ask these questions.

Are you trying to get us all in trouble?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
do you really think that god would disclose himself/herself/itself to the population, we're already a bunch of whacko mo-fo's without a big guy shooting lightning and giving us help on how to live our life.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

it cannot be such higher intelligence when you can enjoy it

come on lot of artists they do great amazing carriers there is nothing exceptionnal in creating things lol

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

oh no, not you!
at least your last post made sense.
respect.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Doesn't the bible (source of faith in christian god) teach that the DEVIL is the ruler of this earth ATM and NOT god?
(sic)

The devil is not ruler of earth, he only asserts that he is. The devil is a fraud, the great pretender, and will always assume absolute control over every human being until they reject him - constantly - since he keeps returning like a bad headache, through every stage of ones life. It is only when we realize that God has granted us a measure of authority over him, through faith in His Son, that we can live without the devils cloying powers affecting our lives. That's if the devil reveals himself at all - he prefers shadows and darkness, not exposure. He hates exposure, associative thinking in relation to he and his followers, and most of all the defences and support we find when connected agin with our Maker.

Perhaps there are some deeper secrets to learn, or some forbidden paths that have some potency, but I doubt it. Choosing the devil's ways will not result in power over the devil, just as adopting a jailers chains will not lead to ownership of the keys to the prison cell. We require the path God choose for us. We are free to fail by the light of our own torches, of course!

Those who choose to play with demons, or summon them, on their own will assuredly end up duped and played with; in complete confusion. Unfortunately for some, it takes a steady moral compass that doesn't regress much to work out of a stale trench in one's lifestyle. It's much easier for many to simply grow angry, and without seeing the situation, take to blaming God for their problems. Which the devil grins about, and is happy to enforce.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Well, when you have a bunch of presumptuous kooks slaying people and convincing others that only THEY hear God, who acts much like a child, yeah misunderstanding happen. If there is a grain of truth held within the bible, it seems we may NOT have been here in human bodies "in the beginning". The first "humans" were other-dimensional "souls" able to directly communicate with what we call "God" and, upon a spiritual transgression, were materialized into evolving man and woman....just a wild thought.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
john 8 verse 22-23 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

john 18 verse 35-36 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
[36] Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Why should any higher power be accountable to us. We have free will , a brain between our ears. The world would be a lot better if people started holding themselves accountable for their actions , instead of blaming others. People want to change the world and fix it. Well a good place to start is with ourselves. What does god have to gain from us ? Nothing we are nothing but an ant farm in the hands of Einstein. Only in vanity we could ask something higher than us to justify our actions. I got news they dont need us we need them , and given the state of our world only a miracle could fix it. Tommorow is not a guarantee for us. People die every day . Car crashes , crime , natural disasters and so on. I might not make it home from work tomorrow or get cancer. We are so weak but yet we think we actually run the show. Go ahead and ask the people who died in the tsunami , katrina , or pompei. If they could talk do you think they would agree that we call the shots?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by peacefull observer]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by peacefull observer]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No why should God be here and accountable to who? He is God does he owe YOU ansers? No, Who are you that God should be accountable? I'm not accountable to you, then how can you come with such a dumbass post. I hate these 12 year old questions.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You assume God is an actual being? .. As if he's a giant man with a flowing white beard.

IMO .. God is everything... a state of being, not an actual being.. it is the "Law of Nature" so to speak..

No one "talks" to God.. they only commune with themselves.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You wish for God to be "accountable" to you?

Megalomania is a non-clinical word defined as:

1. A psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a44bc77f25b7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

I mean, if I planted a garden or built a zoo --- what sort of person would I be if I then just toook leave of absence and left it all to run itself ? Wouldn't be fair to the plants or animals, would it ? Particularly not if I left the job in the hands of psychopaths who'd misrepresent me to those plants and animals for thousands of earth-years

No, I definitely believe it's time god put in an appearance

BEST POST EVER!

I cant contribute more than this, because Id be repeating you, just had to post agreement.

Star my good man, star.

What an awful parent god would be, up for child abuse in these times..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
in the beginning , there was a big HAPPY

circus . Then the good clowns discovered

makeup , and became EVIL clowns ...

which wouldn't be so bad until they climbed

the ladder and pushed off the high wire act.

BEWARE , EVIL clowns , you're working

without a net , in a high fire risk TENT !

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

i've thought about this subject as well. and here's a few bits of data i managed to accumulate:

according to dake, an author and scholar of biblical theological texts, the universe is not quite what it seems. he wrote in his huge book entitle GOD'S PLAN FOR MAN, back before the roswell incident, that god has an universal government. that life on earth is a testing phase. and that before homo sapians were created, the prior occupants were also tested, and they are now what we refer to as the angelic races. he proves this with some heavy duty scriptural examples.

somewhat in agreement with him, later in the 1970s, zecharia sitchin wrote in his earth chronicles series, that before man was created there were the junior gods, called the igigi and the anuna. he gleaned his data mostly from the sumerian-akkadian texts and the various writings of the hebrews, mesopotamians, egyptians and hindus. their description matches those of not only angels in the bible but in the heberw pseudopigraphical texts as well, such as the book of 1 enoch. if you would like more info on this particular part of it, let me know, it's pretty interesting.

dake claims the testing process is to determine how we will fit into god's universal kingdom as it were. (don't worry, this is going somewhere important). apparently, each individual is unique, and the person's life experiences further shape them, so that the end result is varied and fascinating.

due to my personal research on the creation of the adam verses in the book of genesis, i came to the conclusion that the first adam race (males and females) were in eternal bodies cloned from the original elohim (gods) or the atum (gods) if you will. (moses was raised egyptian and he wrote most of the first five books of the bible, so it would be no real surprise for him to use the egyptian-mesopotamian word for the atum and their clones)

anyway, we weren't supposed to procreate. new atum clones were brought about by cloning, so childbirth was not necessary. in fact, giving birth was only something the animal kingdom did. the atum and their clones, did not. that is, till they were modified, which is the second adam creation. to give the clones the ability to create new life, as the atum did, atum clone DNA was spliced with mammal DNA, creating homo sapians. this is why it says the nachash told them they would be like gods, knowing good and evil. procreation was called "knowing" or "knowledge"... and adam knew his wife and she gave birth (et. al, they had sex, that's what it meant to "know" in that time frame).

and thus ended pain free child creation for the atum clones. we had to be taught entirely different, how to fit into god's universal government because we had a few problems, such as temporary bodies that use to be self repairing/ regenerating that were now temporary bodies with a decay cycle built-in. animal related instincts. animal related behaviors. this was because of the effects mammal dna had on us and our physical presence. we smelled. we belched, farted, and excreted, various obnoxious odors related to digestion, hormones and body regulation. and that's just for starters. apparently atum clones originally did not have to deal with these things because they weren't the result of the gradual process of decay.

an ingenious way was devised to allow us to retain the data space our first clone bodies would've normally accessed. instead of utilizing it as an expansive library, it became an one way recording device, that records everything you do, say, feel, think, and all your body processes in relation to what you do say feel and think. from this, your place in the universal kingdom is determined.

since the body is in a decay cascade and eventually returns to the earth in the cycle of temporary life, our living dna works like a holographic message system that is quantum entangled with an atum clone that will bare our unique appearances and contain our unique experiences, skills and talents. this is the "afterlife", which is really better said as "real life" since the temporary bodies we are in now, are about as real as dollar bills.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
God, to me, is partially in the words.

do you guys have any idea how hard it was to encode truth into all the words in every imaginable way, and still be truthful?

perhaps god exceeds your current understanding. Does mine, and i'm not that stupid all the time

who played the Star Trek Captain?
the following two phrases use the exact identical letters:
Patrick Stewart
Star Trek Cap Wit

could be just a coincidence, until you take into account how much everything else is encoded with truth ....

Old West Action = Clint Eastwood

want one more example of where your god may partially reside, in the words coming out of your mouth?

Usama Bin Ladin = Abuse Mainland

god isn't sorry it's your soul god does coax
but, all in all god thinks death is a hoax

either god does or does not exist
If god does, you have surely been kissed.

And When that day comes we'll need no shield
When the day comes we need no weapon to wield
Maybe, just maybe you are kin to the unified field

Do i know all the answers? nope, but i know where some pertinent information may be obtained.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I see God's work and credibility every where every day. He is here and he did give you instruction. You just chose to ignore and deny it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join