It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 will start this summer "This is how it will play out"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
WW3 will start this summer “This is how it will play out”
WW3 will start this summer and will play out like this. I have come to this conclusion from watching what is going on in the world now. I truly believe we will be in a world war in the next month are to and this is what I think is going to happen.
1)North Korea is going to strike South Korea as soon as they truly believe that the South is going to strike them for sinking there ship. They will use NUKES on the South and the U.S. will be dragged into the war because of all of the U.S. service members that dies in the first strike. China will set back for the time being and let us fight it out I will talk more about China latter.
2)Arabic world attacks Israel (Led by Iran). Iran and the rest of the Arabic world will see that the U.S.A is way to stretched out fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Korea to do anything to stop them. They will attack Israel with everything they have, at the same time Iran will launch an Indirect Fire Attack on the U.S. Logistics and supply depot in Qatar, and Kuwait killing thousands of American soldiers and contractors without any warning. At the same time they will strike Americas major operation bases in Afghanistan and Iraq. After this takes places the U.S. will not be able to counter attack Iran unless they use Nukes. They won’t. (The U.S. and coalitions forces will have thee hands tied fighting for their life’s in Afghanistan with no resupply or reinforcements in sight. Israel will believe that its only chance to survive will be to use Nukes.(They Will) The radioactive fall out from it will kill many more Americans in Afghanistan.
3)U.S stock market crashes and the all mighty dollar drops to not being worth the paper it is printed on. The U.S. is thrown in to chaos. The people in the U.S. will start fighting with each other to keep what they still have left.
4)Russia ceases the opportunity to rebuild the Soviet Union, and takes over much of Europe and the EU is no more.
5)CHINA now ceases the moment and invades the U.S. thru Mexico with the help of South America, and Cuba. NATIO and the UK set this one out, they have too much on their own home front to dill with. The Chinese will split the U.S. in half but will not use Nukes because they don’t want to destroy the land they just want the land, and want to kill as many Americans as they can. This will makes Americans stand up and fight for there once great nation, and they will put aside there deference’s with each other. Some of the worse urban fighting known to man will take place during the Chinese invasion and they will lose many more troops then they thought they would lose trying to fight house to house street to street. (This will greatly hurt the Chinese economy and weaken them to the point that The Soviet Union will attack China and try to come the only and great’s supper power of mankind.
6)The Soviet Union hits China with everything they have. Nukes and Bio Weapons will be used by both sides. Because of the attack the Chinese have to give up on the War in the U.S.A. and South America is beating back. Battered and hurt the U.S. survives, and rebuilds its self but never fully recovers.
7)In the End no one sided wins the war. Korea, China, The Soviet Union, Most of Europe, and the Middle east are now Radioactive Waste lands. 40% of the world’s population will be killed off in the War, another 35% will die off do to the Nuclear winter. This is how I see WW3 starting and playing out. Tell me what you think.
Mods please move if I put this in the wrong Form.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
seems very likely..just have to wait and see

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
your points 2,4,5,6,7 are very,very unlikely.

Maybe you have more information than we have
. Why do you think it will happen like this?

I think ww3 has started 9 years ago.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And what of Canada?

Anyway, if it did play out like that, (and i admit it sounds a bit plausible), then the Southern states with the gun-toting rednecks will be the first defense against the invaders.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0369

It sounds to me like you are positioning the US to be the saviour and not the provocateur of the whole event.

N. Korea strikes S. Korea and USA comes to the rescue.

Iran attacks Israel and US bases, USA comes to the rescue.

I think maybe it should be: USA forces N. Korea into a corner and they strike.

Israel and USA launch joint attack against Iran, leading to an all out ME war.

[edit on 5/21/10 by Misoir]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I agree with you until China invades the USA !
What they could do is invading South Korea, Middle East (Gaz and Oil) but what the point to invade the US ?

If China want to make the US on their knees, they just have to cut the Middle East Oil supply !

If China went to war with the US, I also share the point of view that Russia will sooner or later fight one of these two nations (China because they share borders).

For the Middle East war, I bet if North Korea start a war, when the US will be supporting South Korea, Iran will launch an All Out attack in the Middle East, using its proxies and striking Afghanistan and Iran as well !

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I completely agree that we will or the world will be at War this year. Normally War is used as the great distraction and misdirection because of some other underlying “something”.
Take your pick.
The oil spill
The economic collapse of the US and the world
Are both a few things the Gov sees as something we all need distracting from.

It coming and more.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
this will NOT happen.
We will continue to have lots of small wars to keep the weapons industry going worldwide.
but no large WW. those in charge would loose too much. so it will NOT happen

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wishful thinking or do you get this from a feeling?

Doubt a big war will happen in this extremities yet, perhaps in the coming 10 year span of time.

My humble opinion.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is a darn shame, I have just got my tomoatoes out and my cucumbers are coming along nicely. Not amused at all

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are a few threads about military units suddenly on alert for deployment. Minnesota has called up 2,700. Georgia, and Alabama are not yet on the news. Posters are reporting heavy/unusual military activity in their area mostly related to cargo or movement. Hiliary Clinton just said N. Korea must face consequences for it's actions, and N. Korea warned of all out war.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Listen to the words....

We are always struggling....

sadly our most capable opponents are ourselves.....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree up until the point of China invading the US, and then Russia attacking China with nukes and biological weapons.
If I am not mistaken the prevailing winds would prevent Russia from using nukes unless it was a last ditch effort to get them to surrender. The prevailing winds would hurt Russia just as much as china if the winds took the radioactive dust cloud inland.
As far as China invading the US, it would only happen maybe along the border slightly and the coastal states. They would be so out gunned it wouldn't even be funny. There are more weapons owned privately in the US than the entire Chinese military has. Every man, woman, and child would be armed and ready to shoot down any incoming threat. To put it in perspective the state of Michigan alone for 2 weeks out of every year has the largest army in the world if you were to count every registered hunter during deer season as "militia". That is just one state. Now times that by 48.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
HEY! What about AFRICA!

line 2

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't agree with your reasoning in your thread.

Most countries are aware of the might of the US Forces and their ability to retaliate with extreme violence. That keeps the peace with many countries.

If an aggressive war is to be wages I see the following scenarios being played out.

North Korea launches an attack on the South. Very quickly large parts of the South are overrun, US Forces are swamped, and threats by China and Russia force the US to refrain from using nuclear or other high impact weapons. After a period of one to two months confusion a ceasefire is agreed and US Forces withdraw to Japan and the US mainland. North Korea then completes its takeover of the South. However, resistance forces are such that the regime collapses and the Korean people reunite under their own impetus. The resulting chaos of regime change is such that Korea is wiped out as an economic force for a decade or so while they restructure the economy. They refuse the US re-entry to their country for failure to defend them.

The US creates such an atmosphere of fear and suspicion over Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the rest of the middle east. Eventually they stage a "Gulf of Tonkin" style of incident and use it as an excuse to retaliate and wipe Tehran, or other important site, off the face of the planet. NATO falls apart as the US didn't inform the other members of their intentions, the Russians and Chinese both threaten to retaliate if any further action takes place. Europe steps up to act as arbitrators and refuses to take part militarily. The US retreats into isolationism. There is a resurgence of the old style regimes in the Russian Federation, and the Chinese start to spread their influence over South East Asia. Europe is pressured into accepting direction from the reformed USSR and the Chinese, but in reality this part of the world is being run by oligarchs and criminal elements. Society in Europe descends into feudalism.

Now isolated the US and Canada merge, taking Mexico and the Caribbean countries with them into a North American alliance. In South America the drug cartels rule supreme, but for most people little happens to their day to day lives.

Africa as ever suffers at the hands of others.

The result is a realignment of powers, the re-emergence of the old style communist regimes but across a much larger area. International trade collapses, food production collapses, and the world slips back into a kind of post-technological dark ages for a hundred years or so.

Sad thing is it's all bollocks really, I have no proof, no concept of global politics, it's just my paranoid imagination running riot.

I should get out more!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Fact is Israel would use nukes in the next big war. That is believed by most military analysts.

I doubt Russia would invade Europe.

If I would be China and planned to invade the US, I would do it like you described, USING MEXICO... no border security and lots of anti-american groups in Mexico you can train and arm for your cause. Lots of communists too.

The only thing is... that the US would probably nuke China and Mexico in case of invasion.

The POSSIBLE only way to avoid this is the dollar to be bankrupt and the country falling into civil war, as you pointed out... that way, all those carrier strike groups and MOST nuclear subs would be returned home for lack of money and trouble at home...

And EVEN THEN, I believe at least one nuclear sub would go around the globe... of course it could be sunk by the chinese beforehand...

There's still the problem of nukes in SILOS... I'm pretty sure even if China were to conduct a blitzkrieg on missiles silos, a few would still launch... but it wouldn't wipe out China... maybe a few cities would be gone, but China would be able to continue their invasion...

So plausible scenario, but unlikely IMO.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
Sad thing is it's all bollocks really, I have no proof, no concept of global politics, it's just my paranoid imagination running riot.

I should get out more!

The end made me laugh, and yes I think we should all probably get out more!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0369

You sure you not confusing this with the World Cup?

It starts next month.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
To put it in perspective the state of Michigan alone for 2 weeks out of every year has the largest army in the world if you were to count every registered hunter during deer season as "militia". That is just one state. Now times that by 48.

I love the way you put that. lets not forget the unregistered hunters and gun owners.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join