It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 will start this summer "This is how it will play out"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was kind of with you until the China invading America part. Why on earth would China want to invade and kill Americans? We are their number one trading partner for their exports. Kind of like shooting yourself in the foot don't you think?

China has no intentions of going to war with America. It just makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well the only war I see happening is one in the middle east... Korea is very unlikely, as NK knows it can't do anything and win without having China's support.

I think that China invading the US is purely laughable... the amount of resources and power needed to invade a country like the US would strip even the biggest economy in the world totally naked.

All China would need to do is deal out an EMP strike, or initiate a massive cyber-attack to take out the US.

And my question is... where does India come in???

In such a globally inter-connected world, every single country would be greatly affected by a massive war, and as can be seen through the 20th century, economic reasons above all are what pull countries into large-scale wars.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My friend, you are about 10 years too late on that call.

WW3 started just before 911 kicked-off, anything after 911 is simply part of it and not the whole.

Nuclear warfare is always the end of a war not the beginning

Keep the faith though :-)

Valorian

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most implausible series of events stitched together to represent what WW3 would be like i have seen.
It was a good read though!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
And what of Canada?

Anyway, if it did play out like that, (and i admit it sounds a bit plausible), then the Southern states with the gun-toting rednecks will be the first defense against the invaders.

I wouldn't be dissing the "gun-toting rednecks" They are going to be the ones saving your arse in such a scenario!!!!

Its the same people who have fought and died for your right to make such obnoxious statements, and up until now, kept a despot from ruining your life, give some respect!!!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Red Dawn and Red Dawn 2010 mixed into one....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
I agree with you until China invades the USA !
What they could do is invading South Korea, Middle East (Gaz and Oil) but what the point to invade the US ?

If China want to make the US on their knees, they just have to cut the Middle East Oil supply !

If China went to war with the US, I also share the point of view that Russia will sooner or later fight one of these two nations (China because they share borders).

They do not have to even cut the mid east oil supply,
just make the dollar worthless.

If we cannot afford oil then the US will fall apart.

Once it falls apart here the US will gladly tear itself apart blaming
each other in the right vs. left game.

This was predicted by a Russian Phd awhile back, and it makes sense.

We are a VERY divided nation, and we only need a few events real
or imagined to push the nation into chaos.

A faked Obama goes the way of MLK incident would cause rioting
in most major US cities.

A real one would of course do the same.

Hyperinflation like has happened 34 times before in the world would
cause economic collapse, 35 times if you count the 100 to 1
revaluation in North Korea.

A low tech gun-rod nuke going off on US soil.

The radioactive material can be hidden by lead for those who would
bring up the various and numerous detection systems.

A bio weapon attack on US soil would work as well.

There are other things that would work, and trigger collapse here,
but just making the dollar worthless would get it done.

The chinese have read "The Art of War" and they know they do not
have to attack their enemy, but just it to attack itself and or support
a 5th column within the US to undermine the country from within.

5th column movement explained

They have been doing this VERY well and there is proof of it.

Counterfeit Network gear in government networks

Systemic hacking of 103 nations mostly by China

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
... Why on earth would China want to invade and kill Americans?

The People's Republic of China needs food, and they are not afraid of eating human beings when they are hungry.

Were they to control the West Coast of North America, they could have puppet governments in Washington D.C., Ottawa, and Mexico City, D.F. The resources of North America would be entirely at the PR China's disposal (not to mention those tasty North Americans....)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's easy to speculate on how ww111 can start. I can see many different scenarios playing out my self, they change constantly because events around the world are always changing.
At the moment IMHO the most likely scenario rests in the hands of the EU. If the EU fails, which seams to be more likely than not, than I see the whole house of cards falling down.
What most don’t seem to realize is that after the cold war we shifted from mutually assured destruction via nuclear weapons to mutually assured economic destruction. Everything is interconnected just watch the global stock markets and currency exchanges and how they react with one another.
The wars will start at the bottom of the double dip in the recession. When that will happen is anyone’s guess but considering recent events it looks to be not too far off.
God help us all.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by murfdog
The wars will start at the bottom of the double dip in the recession. When that will happen is anyone’s guess but considering recent events it looks to be not too far off.
God help us all.

Yeah think tanks even talked of it quite awhile back as a stimulus plan.

RAND corporation I believe.

One of the trigger points is the mid east, with Iran and Israel being two of
the main players.

Another trigger is the sinking of the S. Korean ship by torpedo.

The 3rd trigger I think will be an uprising in Pakistan against further
drone attacks by the US.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
My friend, you are about 10 years too late on that call.

WW3 started just before 911 kicked-off, anything after 911 is simply part of it and not the whole.

Nuclear warfare is always the end of a war not the beginning

Keep the faith though :-)

Valorian

Unfortunately, you are most likely totally correct.

There is too much evidence that points to players in and out of the
country have been steering us toward this end for some time.

Yuri Bezmenov and Mr. Perkins even alluded to this.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Listen to the words....

We are always struggling....

sadly our most capable opponents are ourselves.....

Great video Maxmars thanks but I have to point out that he missed on the U2. It was the submarine not the band.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been said or not, but I'd just like to point out that ANY country that invades the American mainland is utterly ignorant. We would have the worst insurgents ever! And it would be worse especially if they come through Mexico into TEXAS! Good luck Chinese Military.

On a more serious note, if the US government would learn to utilize the Air Force and Navy the right way, we could destroy North Korea without using many actual Army soldiers. Just my opinion though.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This great nation would hold its ground to any invader on any front. America would only perish if we allow our guns and ammo to be taken from us.
When the dollar crashes, yes it will be hard and scary for most. Barter of goods and services will once again flourish. Communities and local regions will strengthen once again. Basically it will be like it was before globalization became "popular" say circa 1940-50. The good ole days. The entrepreneurial spirit of the US will carry us to greatness once again. We just have to wipe out the crooks and thieves that have poisoned our banking systems and government.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by Maxmars
Listen to the words....

We are always struggling....

sadly our most capable opponents are ourselves.....

Great video Maxmars thanks but I have to point out that he missed on the U2. It was the submarine not the band.

U2 was a spy plane not a submarine.........didn't you just call me stupid for an OPINION on another post? Hmmmm, seems someone apparently so lacking in knowledge of historical FACTS should do a little less talking and a little more listening before opening their yap with insults.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Another "this is how the world is going to end, and I know it. Although I can't really tell you why or how China would attack the US. And I can't really explain how North Korea suddenly invented a delivery system for nukes that can make it through the missle shield in SK. But I've seen it in movies that people get nuked and China and Russia (Russia which by the way has not had a reason or the resources to attack the US since the Cold War) attack and invade the US. So this must be how its going to happen because movies tell me this. And anyways then for some reason Europe gets involved and everyone dies." How many more threads are we going to get? What happened to WW3 happening at the end of April? What happened to the stock market crashing which somehow magically causes a nuke to go off and the US declares martial law and relocates 300 million people to some camps for some reason, even though it is logistically impossible and there is absolutely no motive for such mass migration? What happened to UFO disclosure imminent? What happened to the LHC making a black hole the consumes the Earth? What is the next inventive way to destroy the world?

ATS should be writers for hollywood. We could have movies called "December 21 2012 no wait I mean October 11 2012" and "June 19th 2011" and "April 26th 2010" and "The Big One in California: May 16th thru May 18th 2010". We could really totally exhaust the idea of "2012" (which was a decent movie btw) with all the threads here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, so while all this is going on, the Commonwealth takes over the world and instigates global peace

Anyway, you missed out the bit where Britain takes back it's historic territories on the Contintent whilst France is distracted by strikes!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This is the 21st century, such a thing will not and cannot happen.

And this thread is overall anti-geopolitical.

Russia and China have have absolutely no reason to go to war, and global control is absolutely not always the motivation for war either.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Does anyone else on here believe that North Korea is a reserved military force?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Yep - Russia, China and Europe are less likely to go to war against each other now than at any time in the last 60 years. We're as far away from WWII - in terms of military conflict - than we have ever been.

I do wonder what ATS would have been like back in the 1980s when a nuclear war really was a serious possiblity and the '4 minute warning' was a topic of pub discussion (ie "what will you do when - not if - the 4 minute warning sounds?")

I think those not around in the 60s, 70s and 80s - when WWIII really was a daily fear - just don't realise how lucky they are to be alive now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join