It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Thank you so much for the share. I just had a friend die from cancer and another was just diagnosed with it. I have passed the information along.
Good work. S&F

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azp420
Treating cancer and chemo/radiation therapy is BIG business. Curing cancer or having people cure their own cancer is not. Their is a mass of scientific studies that show huge potentials and cancer curing in animals but because they use natural products which can't be patented, even if the pharmas wanted a cure (they don't), there is no funding to take it much further.

You don't think there's a business in curing cancer, when one-third of the population will suffer from some form of it? You don't think a pharma company could patent a cure and sell it for $100,000 a shot? Or maybe they would find a cure and then dilute it into a month-long treatment plan, a shortened version of chemo or something of the sort?

Why would a company NOT want to be known as "the company that cured cancer"? You didn't see Pfizer balk at the chance to reduce HPV and cervical cancer, did you?

Not to mention the fact that cannabis (Rick Simpson's hemp oil really does work) remains illegal and is being kept illegal with funding not only coming from tobacco and alcohol companies but pharma companies too. Rick Simpson has taken masses of evidence and cases to the Canadian cancer foundation and they don't want to know him. No body in the industry is interested in a cure because it would cost a lot of jobs and a lot of money and sadly it is money that makes the world go round.

So...why are cancer rates not dramatically lower where hemp is legal?

The typical person believes whatever the MSM tells him to believe, therefore this is the only source of information that really needs to be controlled. Hundreds of small websites are barely a drop in the ocean compared with the power of the MSM. It is human nature to ridicule those with beliefs that vastly differ from the beliefs of the majority. If you walk up to the average person and inform them that an alternative cure for cancer exists and has been known about for some time they will think you are mad.

They'll probably think you're mad because there is no data, no evidence, not patient population, and no logic behind such cures. I would react similarly if a colleague of mine claimed to have cured cancer, but told me, "Erm, well, I don't have any data because, um...the government! The government is taking all my data and they won't let me show anyone...but you have to believe me!"

Their mind will not even allow them to seriously consider the possibility of what you said being true because the mind is designed to reinforce its existing beliefs and filter/disregard/discredit any (even credible) information that contradicts those beliefs. It is far easier to control the masses than most people think. TV just does everyone's thinking for them.

Ah, right, I forgot. YOU have a "special" mind, and the rest of us are just "sheeple".

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by warequalsmurder

If the information is out there in books, Youtube, and the rest of the internet, and if the cures are "cheap and effective", why do you not have stellar recovery rates from cancer, TB, lupus, and any other disease they claim to cure? Why is India, one of the founders of many alternative therapies, demanding more Western-trained physicians?

[edit on 5/18/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

I do have stellar recovery rates honey.

Now go watch Run From The Cure and calm down some. I'm not your enemy. I'm a human being who loves you. I don't want to see your industry destroyed and your profession lost. I also don't want that lovely hair of yours to fall out due to chemotherapy. I want it to shine with your lovely smile.

I want people to have Western Medicine and the right to use Alternative Medicine with full access to the facts.

I want a win, win situation for us all and that includes you too.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

I do have stellar recovery rates honey.
Now go watch Run From The Cure and calm down some. I'm not your enemy. I'm a human being who loves you. I don't want to see your industry destroyed and your profession lost. I also don't want that lovely hair of yours to fall out due to chemotherapy. I want it to shine with your lovely smile.

Yes, that's what you needed to top off your argument, sexism and objectification. Are all women "honey" to you, or just the ones you want to condescend to? And gosh, what would I ever do without my "lovely hair". How will I EVER get a man and complete myself?

Gross.

Not to mention, I wasn't questioning YOUR success rates, but the rates as a whole. Our deaths due to both chronic and acute disease are steadily declining, and it is not due to alternative therapies.

I want people to have Western Medicine and the right to use Alternative Medicine with full access to the facts.

I want a win, win situation for us all and that includes you too.

I support full access to both, and as I've stated in another thread, I've even encouraged patients to seek alternative therapies if it makes them feel better and more in control of their health care. I don't, however, tell them that the therapy will cure them, as that would be unethical due to lack of data.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
good luck

and one thing

positive thinking will help a lot, since most healing is mental

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

I have an open mind. I am only asking where are the documented forms of proof in order to, in a court of law or under the scrutiny of a scientist, determine if in fact these natural remedies do indeed cure cancer. All I am finding is testimonies and claims without any real documentation.

You do love your mother right?

Please provide us with the documented forms of proof in order to, in a court of law or under the scrutiny of a scientist, determine if in fact these natural feelings do indeed prove your love. All we have to go on at this point is your word that you do indeed love your mother without any real documentation.

Now, let us pretend that I'm a Jew living in Nazi Germany back in the late 30s. What you are doing is tantamount to asking me to go to the Gestapo headquarters and attempt to prove my Jewish heritage by requesting that the Gestapo hand over those genealogical documents.

You know as well as the rest of us does that the Medical Profession will in no way offer the documents that you smugly request. They will chock off these cures to the placebo effect at best or just give you the silent treatment at worst. And you will not get one to ruin his career by going on record to say: " Yes my patient did indeed cure him/herself by using alternative remedy X."

Also and most damning of all is that the people who gave those testimonies had nothing to gain by giving them. Richard Simpson had nothing to gain either as he does not sell Hemp Oil cures. He only instructs you how to do it yourself! With a absence of monetary gain here there is no motive to lie.

So you are indeed being coy here.

You may feel free to put your trust in Big Pharma and the entrenched Medical Establishment. It is your right to follow them. But I'm going to put my trust in humans (whom are not making a penny off of their testimonies) who have beat cancer instead.

VERY well said.....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot

Capsaicin is found in all hot peppers, however in a greater degree in Habenero and cayenne (capsicum anuum). Your information is valid according to a number of empirically derived sources. i would like to offer a few more plants for your friends recovery:

Tumeric (curcuma longa) is known to make the blood less stcky hence less proclivity to clotting ie strokes. A number of studies have shown Tumeric to be highly effective in the treatment of lung an rectal cancers.

Theres a new study I need to dig up performed in India Feb 2010 I believe showing Momordica Chantaria (bitter melon) killed breast and lung cancer cells highly effectively.

A study in Ohio State Uni in 2004-2005 showed that a diet high in elagic acid ( blackberries,black Raspberries, strawberry leaf etc..)completely cured rats of esophogial and colo-rectal cancers.

My father and sister, grandmother and uncle all have cancer in various stages of remission at this moment. I take no credit, but as an herbalist for 18 years working in research...you are on the right track torwards helping your friend. Modern treatments are devastating in many ways. What ever choice your friend has to make I wish him the best.

Please feel free to U2U me for more info...Im sliding this in during a break at work.

It's wonderful to know that there are truly good people out there that really care. I've done a little research on Tumeric and I think we're going to add it to the mix, seem to have numerous healing properties. We'll also be adding a plethora of berries to his diet, thank you so much for the suggestion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wiseone11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cc7b1d1286.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
thanx for the thread, great info and argument.
my moms been fighting cancer, and i need to dig a bit further on the peppers.
i know they make a great insecticide.
hope a bit of self promotion is ok.
thread concerning mom.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by SmokeandShadow

So the only evidence of this event ever occuring is a biased documentary? The same documentary that claims Nazis planned to "mass-fluoridate" water sources to defeat their enemies (because, you know...the Nazis were going to wait around 75-100 years until their enemies just died of old age)? The same documentary that uses Kirlian photography, a well-known hoax tool, to show the "energy" in food?

THAT'S your source? Really?

Actually, It's quite a well known fact.

Nazi & Fluoride :

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930's, Hitler and the German Nazi's envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan - Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on.

In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ..."Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy] "The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ..."I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
To the other poster that said capsaicin was only found to shrink prostate cancer you are WRONG! Sorry about your daughter but you obviously haven't done all the research you've claimed or you would have known that.

Another study carried out at the University of Nottingham suggests capsaicin is able to trigger apoptosis in human lung cancer cells as well

Apoptosis..good word!
For those of us who aren't so smart

S: (n) apoptosis, programmed cell death, caspase-mediated cell death (a type of cell death in which the cell uses specialized cellular machinery to kill itself; a cell suicide mechanism that enables metazoans to control cell number and eliminate cells that threaten the animal's survival)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why butter? I HATE butter! I hate all animal-based fats. They give me greasy-face immediately after I eat them and bad acne within a day. I have to blot my pizza like a 'mo

Also, can this stuff be preventative? I try to stay up on my supplement routine. Or is this only a use-it-when-you-got-it treatment?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Interestingly, the only references to this letter writer that are available on the internet are the letter you've quoted, which appears on every conspiracy website with only the same information you've given. Additionally, the only sources that claim the Nazis used fluoridated water are from those same place: conspiracy sites.

Can you show my any historical document with merit (a .edu would be best) that supports this claim?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes, that's what you needed to top off your argument, sexism and objectification. Are all women "honey" to you, or just the ones you want to condescend to? And gosh, what would I ever do without my "lovely hair". How will I EVER get a man and complete myself?

Gross.

I said that I loved you too. Does that gross you out as well?

VneZonyDostupa
Not to mention, I wasn't questioning YOUR success rates, but the rates as a whole. Our deaths due to both chronic and acute disease are steadily declining, and it is not due to alternative therapies.

Now you're speculating. Tisk Tisk.

VneZonyDostupa
I support full access to both, and as I've stated in another thread, I've even encouraged patients to seek alternative therapies if it makes them feel better and more in control of their health care. I don't, however, tell them that the therapy will cure them, as that would be unethical due to lack of data.

But you wont watch the video will you? Sounds like you wont even update what little data you've already collected so far.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

So, let me see if I understand. It's NOT speculation to say that people aren't using alternative therapies because of "suppression" or "MSM brainwashing", but it IS speculating to say the majority of patients are using Western medicine? What's it like living with cognitive dissonance?

Also, which video are you referring to, the "Beautiful Truth" video? I'm watching it tomorrow night while I have overnight call, I've already said this. I'll watch it, and then post a thread, complete with time-point rebuttals. You're more than welcome to chime in on that thread, too.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good advice... but I think I'll stick to eating Indian food - you get all the benefits from a multitude of spices in every dish. These spices and dishes have been around for thousands of years and each dish is prepared from scratch with fresh ingredients. In my opinion, the Western diet of having everything eaten out of a tin or packet with year-long shelf lives and microwaving things constantly is driving up the cancer rates. I think people are beginning to realise this now, hence the trend towards organically grown local produce. Seems that Alex Collier is correct once again - we are truly moving towards an Agrarian era.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

A sense of humour might help. Of course one steeped in the politics of envy is always likely to prefer self-serving lies about relations between men and women, so one cannot be too hopeful.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

So, let me see if I understand. It's NOT speculation to say that people aren't using alternative therapies because of "suppression" or "MSM brainwashing", but it IS speculating to say the majority of patients are using Western medicine? What's it like living with cognitive dissonance?

I wouldn't know, especially since I'm not claiming that MSM is brainwashing people. So that kinda drops your cognitive dissonance back into the bucket of self induced angry outbursts.

VneZonyDostupa
Also, which video are you referring to, the "Beautiful Truth" video? I'm watching it tomorrow night while I have overnight call, I've already said this. I'll watch it, and then post a thread, complete with time-point rebuttals. You're more than welcome to chime in on that thread, too.

I'll say it for you again..."Run From The Cure"
Also, you speak as if people will be hanging on your every word or something.. Ha, ha,. By God I was right about your arrogance.

But if you are indeed calling me to chime in then I will. Especially once you start spouting off more obscure speculations designed to belittle something that obviously threatens you, i.e. Alternative Medicine..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I wouldn't know, especially since I'm not claiming that MSM is brainwashing people. So that kinda drops your cognitive dissonance back into the bucket of self induced angry outbursts.

I apologize, I had the video you were speaking about with another video someone else was posting/linking to above. Simple mistake.

VneZonyDostupa

I'll say it for you again..."Run From The Cure"
Also, you speak as if people will be hanging on your every word or something.. Ha, ha,. By God I was right about your arrogance.

I was asked to watch the video and make a thread, so I'm going to watch the video and make a thread. How is that arrogance? Believe it or not, some people here LIKE having people from the opposite side of the fence voice their opinion about sources.

But if you are indeed calling me to chime in then I will. Especially once you start spouting off more obscure speculations designed to belittle something that obviously threatens you, i.e. Alternative Medicine..

How does it threaten me? As I've stated at least once in this thread (and several times in others, though I can't hold you accountable for knowing my posting history, obviously), I'm enthusiastic for patients to try alternative therapies if it helps them and isn't contraindicated by their current treatment (which is rare). There's a fine line between telling a patient it can't hurt them and telling a patient it will cure them. If I don't have hard, reproducible, peer-reviewed data showing that herb X or foodstuff Y has been demonstrated to treat condition Z, I cannot morally or ethically offer it to my patient as a primary means of treatment.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by philipdru

A sense of humour might help. Of course one steeped in the politics of envy is always likely to prefer self-serving lies about relations between men and women, so one cannot be too hopeful.

Here, here.

I think if more doctors learned how to open their minds instead of defensively lashing out at anything that is out of their trained dogma than we'd have a lot more healthy people in this world and many doctors with better senses of humor too!

The OP is trying to help people with information and alternatives to a Medical System that has become as disfunctional as a Byzantine Court with just as many intricacies, intrigues, and corruptions.

It is high time that people began taking medicine back into their own hands.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join