It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was searching along the net and tried to find actual research papers not websites that all have the same story on them.

I found this link, it is regarding the sour-sop fruit and it's leaves. I'm tired, and I need to get some sleep, but I will read it tomorrow.

Here it is...

Research Paper ISSN 0189-6016©2008

it's a big pdf. Right click and save to desktop if you don't want your browser to open in for you.

Just keep an open mind, I don't know anyone in my family or social circles that have the know how and credentials to backup if what is in here is actual research or pseudo science.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by benadrit

Originally posted by DJM8507
I am wondering, if these are so effective then why aren't all those that have been cured by such means come forward with their documented proof? They should have blood tests, MRIs, X-rays, etc that show the terminal cancer and then show it being completely gone. If they could compile a decent collection of these miracles I am sure that they would get much more credibility.

Let's see: Have there been hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, with documentation? Wait there has and now the establishment takes the idea of Space aliens as a given? No. How strange. Or perhaps people have gathered up the stories of those who had died and come back with astoundingly similar tales, so now the entire world accepts life after death as a given. They did gather up the stories but no one listened? How odd. I know maybe there's a giant interwoven conspiracy involving 9/11, 7/7, the Madrid bombing, the USS liberty, JFK, RFK, MLK et cetra, and the mountains of evidence have been politely listened to, accepted, investigated and now enjoy mainstream support.

Take off the blinders.

What you say about the "evidence" of UFOs and other so called "conspiracy" is not the whole story. It is my feeling that "GOD" is involved here. UFO's are probably "GOD" playing with us.

The 911 implosion was an act of God -- for many reasons, it could not have happened by "natural" causes (airplanes, controlled demolition). The miracle is that so many people believe in either explanation.

I have the ability to heal people from terminal diseases. I've done it 22 times (failed to do it about 15 times). A terminally ill person talks to me for about an hour and within a short while the Brain tumor is gone.

If there is overwhelming evidence that the cure suggested here is a slam dunk, I don't think that the "media" is stopping it. Why wouldn't it take hold in one of the many countries?

The answer is that "GOD" is controlling things. You might not like the answer, but it is the only explanation.

So, basically what you're saying is that God himself is stopping the cures for cancer so that everyone with cancer has more of a chance of dying? So, basically God wants people to die?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I also hear that both baking soda (aluminum free) and Food grade hydrogen peroxide does wonders too. Cancer cells love sugar but not the oxygen so I hear.

Screw Chemotherapy, I gotta try that spicy concoction of peppers.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I have an open mind. I am only asking where are the documented forms of proof in order to, in a court of law or under the scrutiny of a scientist, determine if in fact these natural remedies do indeed cure cancer. All I am finding is testimonies and claims without any real documentation.

You do love your mother right?

Please provide us with the documented forms of proof in order to, in a court of law or under the scrutiny of a scientist, determine if in fact these natural feelings do indeed prove your love. All we have to go on at this point is your word that you do indeed love your mother without any real documentation.

Now, let us pretend that I'm a Jew living in Nazi Germany back in the late 30s. What you are doing is tantamount to asking me to go to the Gestapo headquarters and attempt to prove my Jewish heritage by requesting that the Gestapo hand over those genealogical documents.

You know as well as the rest of us does that the Medical Profession will in no way offer the documents that you smugly request. They will chock off these cures to the placebo effect at best or just give you the silent treatment at worst. And you will not get one to ruin his career by going on record to say: " Yes my patient did indeed cure him/herself by using alternative remedy X."

Also and most damning of all is that the people who gave those testimonies had nothing to gain by giving them. Richard Simpson had nothing to gain either as he does not sell Hemp Oil cures. He only instructs you how to do it yourself! With a absence of monetary gain here there is no motive to lie.

So you are indeed being coy here.

You may feel free to put your trust in Big Pharma and the entrenched Medical Establishment. It is your right to follow them. But I'm going to put my trust in humans (whom are not making a penny off of their testimonies) who have beat cancer instead.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Capsaicin is found in all hot peppers, however in a greater degree in Habenero and cayenne (capsicum anuum). Your information is valid according to a number of empirically derived sources. i would like to offer a few more plants for your friends recovery:

Tumeric (curcuma longa) is known to make the blood less stcky hence less proclivity to clotting ie strokes. A number of studies have shown Tumeric to be highly effective in the treatment of lung an rectal cancers.

Theres a new study I need to dig up performed in India Feb 2010 I believe showing Momordica Chantaria (bitter melon) killed breast and lung cancer cells highly effectively.

A study in Ohio State Uni in 2004-2005 showed that a diet high in elagic acid ( blackberries,black Raspberries, strawberry leaf etc..)completely cured rats of esophogial and colo-rectal cancers.

My father and sister, grandmother and uncle all have cancer in various stages of remission at this moment. I take no credit, but as an herbalist for 18 years working in research...you are on the right track torwards helping your friend. Modern treatments are devastating in many ways. What ever choice your friend has to make I wish him the best.

Please feel free to U2U me for more info...Im sliding this in during a break at work.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
there are several countries where hot peppers are part of their main diet. Does anyone know if there have been studies about the canacer rates in those countries?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
An interersting fact is India has been working to weaponize capsaicin.

It's called pepper spray. Neither new, nor Indian.

Active Ingreadient in Pepper Spray is Capsaicin

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have one problem with the logic behind the "government is suppressing cancer cures" theory.

So, we're led to believe that the government is powerful enough to suppress books, newsletters, videos, technology, research, and even people...but they can't shut down a handful of websites?

Really?

Why would the government put all that effort into shutting down every other avenue of information...except the websites? It's not exactly hard to shut down a site, nor is it a slow process.

Could it be that there IS no suppression, and the government isn't the least bit interested in cancer "cures" which don't have any real efficacy?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Could it be that there IS no suppression, and the government isn't the least bit interested in cancer "cures" which don't have any real efficacy?

Or could it be that there is MAJOR suppression and the government isn't the least bit concerned about a small minority of citizens who come here to learn and share these true experiences?.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by dalan.

Funny you should mention Cayenne pepper - I sometimes do eat a fair old bit of processed food (for convenience more than anything, I work a lot on building sites and a microwave is usually present), and I have found my self increasingly using Cayenne in almost everything - I have always been fond of spicy food...

Now this thread has got me a little, I wonder if my body is somehow trying to mitigate possible damage caused by my plastic food consumption?

I've just lurked until I saw this post. The thread itself I have doubts about (why is it always a one-size-fits-everyone hallelujah chorus at the mention of a particular cure-all?). 'Dalan's post I feel obliged to answer in case no-one else does it for me.

It isn't plastic food consumption playing havoc with you Dalan. It's the microwave. Microwave ovens were originally called 'radiation ovens' (which is what they are; microwaves are deadly enough but the word 'radiation' scares us stiff so they changed the name). They were invented by the Germans under the Third Reich and first saw use on the eastern front as a means of delivering vital hot food to soldiers stranded in freezing temperatures. As the Russians pushed back the German army many fell into Red Army hands, their convenience being quickly recognized. Mercifully that didn't last long. Although used for a number of years after the war Russian scientists quickly came to the conclusion that these were deadly contraptions. Not only did they leak (most still do whatever manufacturers claim). More importantly it took very little of the food they cooked to alter irrevocably the chemical composition of the blood. Communist regimes rarely concern themselves too much with public health. All the more astonishing, then, to find Russia actually banning microwaves as far back as 1972.

Why we haven't been told the facts by our caring, sharing medical profession is a matter for debate, but the plan for New World Order involves a vast reduction in human populations, so perhaps we should draw our own conclusions - about this and the steadily rising number of cancer deaths. For the moment what really matters, Dalan, is that you to dump that microwave of yours.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by philipdru]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

I'm not talking about THIS website, War. I'm talking about the dozens, if not hundreds, of links to information on "cures" that are posted here monthly. I mean, seriously. Do a search for "rife" or even "urine therapy" and you'll get hundreds and hundreds of sites. If the government and pharmaceutical companies were the leas bit worried...why do they let these sites exist? Why do they allow them to be continually updated?

Simple: because these snake-oil "cures" on the internet don't work.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have never heard of this one before. I have a list of nutritional cancer cures going. My favorite is 13 glasses of carrot juice a day. You actually see the person turn orange. This one just sounds like it will work and is going to take the No. 2 spot on the list for now. Indeed thank you very much for sharing this as my friends mother was diagnosed recently. Now I can e mail this along with the other. Hopefully they have faith in these nutritional remedies. I know I do and apparently you as well.

Always an SnF on a thread like this.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by philipdru
All the more astonishing, then, to find Russia actually banning microwaves as far back as 1972.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by philipdru]

This is false. My family, as well as most others in our class, had a microwave for years before I was born in 1980. The Soviet Union (Russia did not exist between 1917 and 1992) never banend microwaves or their use. Few people had them until the 1980s, mostly due to exorbitant cost and lack of Japanese imports.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am wondering, if these are so effective then why aren't all those that have been cured by such means come forward with their documented proof? They should have blood tests, MRIs, X-rays, etc that show the terminal cancer and then show it being completely gone. If they could compile a decent collection of these miracles I am sure that they would get much more credibility.

Actually they have, but you won't see them. A woman was cured from an "incurable" cancer, went to the mayo clinic and they told her to go away, that they didn't want to know what she did. Watch the beautiful truth, you will see plenty of people still alive.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

So, of all the people who have tried these "some woman" went to a clinic "sometime" and "some doctor" turned her away?

Well, you're evidence is staggering. I'm not sure how I can overcome such a blistering critique of modern medicine.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by discl0sur3

Please, please PLEASE WATCH "THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH"!! give the info to you're friend and tell him I wish him well and know that it can be beaten.

Thanks for the heads up on this documentary. I'll definitely be watching it soon. Here's the trailer for y'all...

edit: My father has a rare type of Mast Cell Leukemia, and I'm very interested in researching this chemical. I haven't had the time to peruse the whole thread yet, but could anyone knowledgeable on Capsaicin and have further reading on it please provide me with some links?

Gracias.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hmm, I think there could be a more important ingredient in that recipe, maybe

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds
reply to post by brianman

My grandfather was diagnosed with a form of lung cancer in 1995. The x-rays showed that the cancer was so widespread, that it had even eaten through his ribs. There were visible gaps in his chest where the bones should have been.

After hearing the doctors recommendation that he needed various forms of treatment, but even with the treatment they would give him a maximum of 3-4 months to live, he decided against all of it, and put his sons and daughters to the task of finding any information they could about alternative treatments that had any plausibility to them.

Among the things the family discovered as plausible included:

- essiac tea
- shark cartilage
- fruit & vegetable seeds - pumpkin seeds, apple seeds, apricot cores, flax seeds
- laetrine
- and any & all foods that shifted body pH from acidic to basic

He altered his diet radically.

That was 15 years ago. The ensuing x-rays taken of my grandfather in the months after his diagnosis showed a remission that was so dramatic that the missing sections of bone in his chest reappeared in each subsequent x-ray, almost like still frames of a motion picture.

Today, he's still a stubborn old bastard, but he's fit as a fiddle and alive.

What cured him?

Possibly something on that list. ^

Okay, all the "where is the proof?" people, either you are calling the above poster a LIAR or there is something to it. You're thoughts? Because there is plenty more testimony to be found. If you think these people could just hop onto a test bed and doctors would be more than happy to investigate, well that clearly is not the attitude held by the medical establishment.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

So, of all the people who have tried these "some woman" went to a clinic "sometime" and "some doctor" turned her away?

Well, you're evidence is staggering. I'm not sure how I can overcome such a blistering critique of modern medicine.

Nope, unless you watch "the beautiful truth" you have nothing to say. Video evidence of her deathly ill are there...and back to health as well. I'm not just saying this.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm not arguing that she recovered from her illness. I've seen patients knocking on death's door who made wonderful recoveries, despite all odds being against them. What this doesn't prove, though, is that she was turned away from Mayo and told 'we don't want to hear it'.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join