It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa
Look, why would an government-linked .edu site support the FACT that the Nazis used fluoride on their prisoners to keep them dumb and submissive and at the same time put fluoride in their own citizens water supply?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will
Thanks for adding that warning about milk. Now, diary products cause me to get boils on my groin and buttocks area. The strange thing is I became allergic to milk after my last flu vaccination when I used to work at loins gate hospital in British Columbia. I went to so-called doctors when these boils were coming out of nowhere as I had no idea what was causing it, they didn't know what to do. Just terrible. Finally one day after suffering for months I decided to cut out anything made with diary. BAM! Problem solved. No thanks to legalized quacks

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

im not quite sure how disruption of mitochondria in cancer cells would make them turn on each other. mitochondria of any cell is the power plant it has no say in how the cell behaves. pretty much like a car battery doesnt dictate how the fuel injection system fires all it does is provide the energy. the cell dna or rna is what determines how the cell behaves. thats my understanding of it anyway.

i think the placebo effect has more to do with home remedies than actual workable medicine. but then again who cares how it works as long as it does work. best of luck to all concerned parties.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm not saying that the OP's post is not true, however I must point out that it is certainly no miracle cure. My friend's father is currently dieing from cancer (multiple tumours throughout his system) and I have never know anyone eat more spicy foods than him. Curries, chillies, you name it. If it's hot, he'll have a go at it! Her Aunt recently died from cancer too.

On the other hand, my family all eat fairly bland food in comparrison and I, due to chronic acid reflux cannot physically stomach anything even slightly spicy and I don't recall anyone in my family having cancer.

This leads me to believe more and more in a genetic cause for cancer over external influences. I've often thought that a person is generally either genetically predisposed to get it or not.

Having said that, all of this information is useful and I suppose if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where you have cancer, it doesn't hurt to try any if not all of these in conjunction with traditional Western medicine.

S&F

[edit on 19-5-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Since the only alternative cancer treatment I have looked into is Rick Simpson's "hemp oil" and that is what I was referring to in my earlier post, I just want to state that that is the treatment I will be referring to in this post.

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
You don't think there's a business in curing cancer, when one-third of the population will suffer from some form of it? You don't think a pharma company could patent a cure and sell it for $100,000 a shot? Or maybe they would find a cure and then dilute it into a month-long treatment plan, a shortened version of chemo or something of the sort?

To be honest I think there's very little business in curing cancer compared with treating it. Pharma's are currently making incredible profits from treating cancer. Most alternative treatments are natural and hemp oil is no exception, therefore it can't be patented, therefore there is very little money to be made. People are not going to be paying $100,000 for something they can buy right now on the black market for about 2% of that or grow for free (or buy or grow legally with an MMJ card). It is not hard to make this yourself. Sure they can make synthetic THC and add some other fancy things in order to get a patent. They did this with a product called Marinol and it is far from a cash cow for the pharmas because people want the real (natural) thing. If hemp oil for curing cancer was common knowledge very little, if any, money would being going into the pharma's pockets. Hence one more reason for the desperation to keep the wonderful yet harmless Cannabis plant illegal.

Why would a company NOT want to be known as "the company that cured cancer"? You didn't see Pfizer balk at the chance to reduce HPV and cervical cancer, did you?

I'm pretty sure they're in business to make as much money as possible and would prefer to maintain making a killing on cancer treatment (lol) than give up all the profits just so they can be known as the first company (they're years behind Rick Simpson, he would take most of the glory) to cure cancer.

So...why are cancer rates not dramatically lower where hemp is legal?

Rick Simpson calls his oil "hemp oil" because the word hemp has less negative connotations amongst most people than cannabis or marijuana. This is cause for confusion because the oil is not actually made from the male or "hemp" Cannabis plant, but the female "marijuana" Cannabis plant. It is made from the same buds that are smoked. It is illegal or regulated in every country on the planet as far as I am aware. The oil is illegal to grow or manufacture even in Holland. But I would say legality is only a small factor, public awareness is the biggest factor and most people just aren't aware of it and continue to use chemo/radiation. Those that are aware silly laws don't control their lives look after their body however they personally choose.

On a side note, I highly recommend to anyone taking hemp seed oil daily as a nutritious dietary supplement. I've never felt better since I started taking it. It is legal in most countries.

They'll probably think you're mad because there is no data, no evidence, not patient population, and no logic behind such cures. I would react similarly if a colleague of mine claimed to have cured cancer, but told me, "Erm, well, I don't have any data because, um...the government! The government is taking all my data and they won't let me show anyone...but you have to believe me!"

There are masses of data, evidence and logic behind hemp oil (or THC and CBD, two, but not all, of the cannabinoids responsible for destroying the cancer cells). And um...yes the government.
There's just the tiny problem of Cannabis being illegal. That fact probably gets in the way of a lot of research and doctors/patients being open about their treatment.

They'll think you're mad until TV says the same thing IMO.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Azp420]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ah, right, I forgot. YOU have a "special" mind, and the rest of us are just "sheeple".

I don't recall claiming to have a "special" mind or that the rest of you are "sheeple". I would say the vast majority or ATS users are very open minded people. I was merely commenting on how the human mind works, using ideas I learned from reading the works of Mark Douglas.

People can believe what they want to believe. I'm living a happy life and it's incredibly comforting to know that cancer is one less thing I have to worry about. Like warequalsmurder, if I was diagnosed with cancer I would bet my life on "hemp oil" and flat out refuse chemo/radio therapy. You are also free to examine the evidence and make your own mind up about what ever treatment you would wish to receive.

Peace out.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I am wondering, if these are so effective then why aren't all those that have been cured by such means come forward with their documented proof? They should have blood tests, MRIs, X-rays, etc that show the terminal cancer and then show it being completely gone. If they could compile a decent collection of these miracles I am sure that they would get much more credibility.

Quite possibly the reason they haven't gone public, is because of the very people that are supposed to be finding a cure for these illnesses prevent them from doing so.

Pharm Companies are BIG businesses don't you know

[edit on 19-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Please, please PLEASE WATCH "THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH"!! give the info to you're friend and tell him I wish him well and know that it can be beaten.

Thank you for posting this important information, SmokeandShadow.

Thank you also Discl0sur3 for this thread.

link->The Beautiful Truth

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sowhtt

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Please, please PLEASE WATCH "THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH"!! give the info to you're friend and tell him I wish him well and know that it can be beaten.

Thank you for posting this important information, SmokeandShadow.

Thank you also Discl0sur3 for this thread.

link->The Beautiful Truth

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'm trying to understand the recipe ...

So if I grind some habaneros, garlic, and ginger, put that with some cod liver oil on some bread, almost like a bruschetta from hell, will that work?

I would do this as a preventative measure of course rather than a cure (knock on wood).

Make Pad Thai:

Chop fine ginger and garlic, stir fry in hot peanut or olive oil
Chop onions, habaneros, and crush peanuts, add to wok
Chop up a baked chicken breast, steak, pork, whatever, add to mix
Chop up carrots, baby corn, zucchini, whatever else you want to add
Add in a big gob of peanut butter, honey and soy sauce, stir fry
To be real Pad Thai, serve over rice noodles, but regular pasta or rice works great too
Enjoy!
I like to add paprika, black pepper, more habanero sauce, but I like my mouth on fire!

I notice from that table that Mexico has the second lowest rate after Thailand. I eat hot peppers at every meal. I do all my own cooking, and almost always have habaneros or jalapenos, garlic and onions in everything. Anywhere around here there is at least habaneros involved in almost everything. And I like the Thai flavor, adding in peanuts and ginger is the main flavor.

So I like reading this, makes me feel I will never get cancer!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Yeah...Gerson has been proven a fraud. Look at the amount of criticism that has arisen from it (people actually got extremely ill). I personally know people who have tried Dr. Becks Electric Blood Purification device and have been cured from bacterial infections, and lung cancer. The doctors were amazed and did not know what to say. They said it remained doormat (which I think is impossible) but who knows. All I know that the electric purification worked for this person.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Could it be that there IS no suppression, and the government isn't the least bit interested in cancer "cures" which don't have any real efficacy?

Or could it be that there is MAJOR suppression and the government isn't the least bit concerned about a small minority of citizens who come here to learn and share these true experiences?.

Or could it be that it used to be alot easier to suppress information when ALL media was controlled? Now with the Internet it is simply a lot harder for them to suppress everything, but they are still doing a pretty good job of it, why, take your mindset for example.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

You mean proven a fraud by the National Cancer Institute and American Cancer society both of which cannot produce one shred of scientific evidence as to why they claim this?

I guess you didn't bother to take a look at the short video interview of current doctors and scientists in Japan who are legally allowed to research the Gerson Therapy and who, through direct medical evidence, show and demonstrate that Gerson Therapy results are magnificent for terminal cancer patients.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by StrangeBrew]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azp420
Treating cancer and chemo/radiation therapy is BIG business. Curing cancer or having people cure their own cancer is not. Their is a mass of scientific studies that show huge potentials and cancer curing in animals but because they use natural products which can't be patented, even if the pharmas wanted a cure (they don't), there is no funding to take it much further.

You don't think there's a business in curing cancer, when one-third of the population will suffer from some form of it? You don't think a pharma company could patent a cure and sell it for $100,000 a shot? Or maybe they would find a cure and then dilute it into a month-long treatment plan, a shortened version of chemo or something of the sort?

Why would a company NOT want to be known as "the company that cured cancer"? You didn't see Pfizer balk at the chance to reduce HPV and cervical cancer, did you?

Not to mention the fact that cannabis (Rick Simpson's hemp oil really does work) remains illegal and is being kept illegal with funding not only coming from tobacco and alcohol companies but pharma companies too. Rick Simpson has taken masses of evidence and cases to the Canadian cancer foundation and they don't want to know him. No body in the industry is interested in a cure because it would cost a lot of jobs and a lot of money and sadly it is money that makes the world go round.

So...why are cancer rates not dramatically lower where hemp is legal?

The typical person believes whatever the MSM tells him to believe, therefore this is the only source of information that really needs to be controlled. Hundreds of small websites are barely a drop in the ocean compared with the power of the MSM. It is human nature to ridicule those with beliefs that vastly differ from the beliefs of the majority. If you walk up to the average person and inform them that an alternative cure for cancer exists and has been known about for some time they will think you are mad.

They'll probably think you're mad because there is no data, no evidence, not patient population, and no logic behind such cures. I would react similarly if a colleague of mine claimed to have cured cancer, but told me, "Erm, well, I don't have any data because, um...the government! The government is taking all my data and they won't let me show anyone...but you have to believe me!"

Their mind will not even allow them to seriously consider the possibility of what you said being true because the mind is designed to reinforce its existing beliefs and filter/disregard/discredit any (even credible) information that contradicts those beliefs. It is far easier to control the masses than most people think. TV just does everyone's thinking for them.

Ah, right, I forgot. YOU have a "special" mind, and the rest of us are just "sheeple".

You are proving how complete and effective the brainwash is. If there is a cure, and it comes from a plant you can grow in your backyard, then, NO, they cannot patent it and charge $100,000 a shot. THAT is the big problem, in their eyes. That is ALL they care about.

And thinking the govt is not involved in drug testing? When all the drugs are made from.....petrochemicals. The oil companies ARE the drug companies. The oil companies ARE the govt. The govt IS the media. The testing is funded BY the drug companies. How could you possibly believe they are at all telling the truth about anything?

The "well documented" BS that you seem to back up, is chemotherapy. Apparently, according to these independent tests you seem to believe in, the ONLY acceptable treatment for cancer is chemo. A process where they flood your body with virulent poison, and zap you with loads of radiation as well, the two main things that CAUSE cancer. How is it possible that anyone in their right mind would even consider for a second that something like that might even work? It's pretty much the stupidest thing possible.

It's probably time to examine the success rate of chemotherapy that has been used for so many decades. What is the success rate of chemotherapy as used by oncologists?
An important paper has been published in the journal Clinical Oncology addresses exactly this question. This meta-analysis, entitled "The Contribution of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy to 5-year Survival in Adult Malignancies" set out to accurately quantify and assess the actual benefit conferred by chemotherapy in the treatment of adults with the commonest types of cancer.
All three of the paper's authors are oncologists. Lead author Associate Professor Graeme Morgan is a radiation oncologist at Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney; Professor Robyn Ward is a medical oncologist at University of New South Wales/St. Vincent's Hospital. The third author, Dr. Michael Barton, is a radiation oncologist and a member of the Collaboration for Cancer Outcomes Research and Evaluation, Liverpool Health Service, Sydney. Prof. Ward is also a member of the Therapeutic Goods Authority of the Australian Federal Department of Health and Aging, the official body that advises the Australian government on the suitability and efficacy of drugs to be listed on the national Pharmaceutical Benefits Schedule (PBS) – roughly the equivalent of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Their meticulous study was based on an analysis of the results of all the randomized, controlled clinical trials (RCTs) performed in Australia and the US that reported a statistically significant increase in 5-year survival due to the use of chemotherapy in adult malignancies. Survival data were drawn from the Australian cancer registries and the US National Cancer Institute's Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) registry spanning the period January 1990 until January 2004. Wherever data were uncertain, the authors deliberately erred on the side of over-estimating the benefit of chemotherapy.

Even so, the study concluded that overall, chemotherapy contributes just over 2 percent to improved survival in cancer patients!Yet, despite the mounting evidence of chemotherapy's lack of effectiveness in prolonging survival, oncologists continue to present chemotherapy as a rational and promising approach to cancer treatment.

Give me a break!! NINETY EIGHT PERCENT FAILURE RATE is somehow an effective treatment?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by discl0sur3

im not quite sure how disruption of mitochondria in cancer cells would make them turn on each other. mitochondria of any cell is the power plant it has no say in how the cell behaves. pretty much like a car battery doesnt dictate how the fuel injection system fires all it does is provide the energy. the cell dna or rna is what determines how the cell behaves. thats my understanding of it anyway.

i think the placebo effect has more to do with home remedies than actual workable medicine. but then again who cares how it works as long as it does work. best of luck to all concerned parties.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but don't take my word for it;

"Department of Internal Medicine, Institute of Gastroenterology, Brain Korea 21 for Medical Science, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea.
Abstract
Although genetic factors are a well-known cause of colorectal cancer, environmental factors contribute more to its development. Despite advances in the fields of surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy, the cure rates for colon cancer have not substantially improved over the past few decades. Capsaicin (trans-8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide), the principal pungent ingredient of hot chili pepper, has exhibited an anti-tumor effect in many cell types. However, the mechanisms responsible for the anti-tumor effect of capsaicin are not yet completely understood. In this study, we investigated whether capsaicin induces apoptosis in colon cancer cell lines. Capsaicin decreased cell viability in a dose-dependent manner in Colo320DM and LoVo cells. In addition, capsaicin produced cell morphology changes and DNA fragmentation, decreased the DNA contents, and induced phosphatidylserine translocation, which is a hallmark of apoptotic cell death. We showed that capsaicin-induced apoptosis is associated with an increase in ROS generation and a disruption of the mitochondrial transmenbrane potential. A possible mechanism of capsaicin-induced apoptosis is the activation of caspase 3, a major apoptosis-executing enzyme. Treatment with capsaicin induced a dramatic increase in caspase 3 activity, as assessed by the cleavage of Ac-DEVD-AMC, a fluorogenic substrate. In conclusion, our results clearly showed that capsaicin induced apoptosis in colon cancer cells. Although the actual mechanisms of capsaicin-induced apoptosis remain uncertain, it may be a beneficial agent for colon cancer treatment and chemoprevention."

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You're exactly right. The only mainstream allopathic cancer treatments allowed besides surgery is radiation and chemo therapy. Every time someone supports the “fight against cancer” or “the run for the cure” or a cancer ribbon campaign for cancer research and charity, all that you are doing is helping to raise money for the discovery of new patentable chemicals. Like the new “experimental” chemo shot now available for the sole price of $10,000 per week. By your support and donations you are helping the industry derive more and more expensive, patentable materials to use on desperate, misinformed cancer patients.

The foundations of mainstream allopathic monopolized medicine are deeply entrenched and embedded as they defend their patentable methods and condone those that cannot be patented and controlled for profit.

Here's a brief history of the allopathic industry monopoly and how they became to dominate/eliminate medical freedom from the beginning via their quest for total control and profit.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For those interested in articles on medical subjects I can recommend this site; PubMed

By searching for terms in the MeSH "dropdown" menu you create a query to search with (more efficient and precise than normal keyword searches, you basically search for the medical keywords then make the search). An example would look something like this:

"((("Neoplasms"[Mesh] OR "Neoplasms, Second Primary"[Mesh])) AND "Capsaicin"[Mesh]) AND ("Therapeutics"[Mesh] OR "Treatment Outcome"[Mesh] OR "Medical Futility"[Mesh])"

This is a search I made using that query in the PubMed database. Here's a couple articles related to the use of Capsaicin in treating tumors&cancer.

Immunotherapy of Tumors with Neuroimmune Ligand Capsaicin

- Experiments with injecting Capsaicin in pre-existing tumors on mice and the results.

Capsaicin may slow PSA doubling time: case report and literature review

- A peer-reviewed case of a 66 year old male suffering from Prostate Cancer and the treatment administered to him (including use of Radiotherapy, different Medications, Capsaicin)

These are a few of the results I found which contained free full text articles. If there are some specific articles that interest you I have access to a library at a nearby university which can order articles for very low sums of money. Or perhaps other ATS members have login info on different article sites. (Elsevier is a good one). For sites that require only registration but not purchase this is a fast way to get login infos; BugMeNot

If you're not accustomed to the terms they use in the article I'd suggest reading the ABSTRACT (or INTRODUCTION), DISCUSSION, and RESULTS part.

If you need help on how to use the database you can PM me and I'll try to help you with it.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
dunno if anyone mentioned it, but capascin is in cayenne pepper. i'm not sure to what degree it is found in other peppers. however, i do know that it works as an anti-inflammatory. perhaps this is part of how it tackles the problem?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think it needs to be said that not every natural supplement therapy will be potent enough in of itself, for the more advanced cases of cancer. Specifically those who have already gone through Chemo and as a result, have greatly weaker immune systems. Regardless of what stage of cancer someone is in, it's not worth taking your chances with only one type of supplemental therapy.

Anyone who is truly interested in the alternative approach to cancer treatment, needs to study this site, which lays out the full understanding of how to go about a comprehensive intelligent approach.

www.cancertutor.com...

All the best alternative treatments are laid out here.....Gerson, Rife, Collect-Budwig, Cessium Chloride, Bill Henderson, Life One, etc. etc. Each of these protocols will work better for different types and stages of cancer.

Here is a quote to take note of....

"Supplemental" cancer treatments may or may not be strong enough to be the main cancer treatment, but they certainly supercharge the above protocols in several different ways. It should be understood that the quicker the cancer cells are removed, and the quicker the immune system is built, and so on, the better the chances of survival. Do not take the supplemental protocols lightly!!"

So, understand that 'supplemental protocols' can be enough for some, but should not be relied upon as the main treatment for advanced cases.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I forgot to add, incase you find good articles about treatments from the PubMed site, you should print them out and bring them with you when you go to see your doctor (the more or more well documented the BETTER!).

It's every doctors obligation to keep updated regarding medical advances but alot of the time their employers keep them so busy they don't have time set aside at work to do this. And hence get left behind abit because of massive advances in different fields.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join