It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for making this thread. Anything that may cure cancer is a godsend. It seems so obvious to me that there has to be natural cures for cancer out there. All throughout our existence we have used nature to remedy us. It makes me boil to think about how our government tries to stifle any possible cancer cure that is not made by pharmaceutical companies for profit. Even if they discovered something as simple as an everyday vitamin could cure cancer they would never admit it, for vitamins can be found in nature and thus little or no profits would be made. Sorry to go on a tangent there. This recipe sounds very interesting. Trying it would be hard for me, though. My acid reflux is so easily set off, I'm sure if the habenero didn't get me the ginger would. But hey, if it could cure my cancer (if I had it that is), I think I would push through all the burning. Thanks again. I'll make sure to spread the word.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by FoJAk]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
Thanks for making this thread. Anything that may cure cancer is a godsend. It seems so obvious to me that there has to be natural cures for cancer out there. All throughout our existence we have used nature to remedy us. It makes me boil to think about how our government tries to stifle any possible cancer cure that is not made by pharmaceutical companies for profit. Even if they discovered something as simple as an everyday vitamin could cure cancer they would never admit it, for vitamins can be found in nature and thus little or no profits would be made. Sorry to go on a tangent there. This recipe sounds very interesting. Trying it would be hard for me, though. My acid reflux is so easily set off, I'm sure if the habenero didn't get me the ginger would. But hey, if it could cure my cancer (if I had it that is), I think I would push through all the burning. Thanks again. I'll make sure to spread the word.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by FoJAk]

I had such terrible acid reflux I litterally wouldnt leave the house without a pocket full of TUMS.
It sucked. crippled my days.
I cut out fried foods, white bread, pasta, and most dairy and I have seriously improved my quality of life.
I can now function without chalky pockets
It worked for me, but cant say it will work for you, but it might be worth a shot.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
For people looking for information and a source for Essiac tea for cancer, I suggest trying:

www.anursesherbaltea.com

It is run by a R.N. nurse who was so impressed with Essiac that she set up a commercial kitchen to make it out of the finest, freshest herbs. You can buy it pre-made in bottles, ready to take, or buy the herb packet with instructions on how to make it.

No part of the website claims that Essiac cures cancer - by law, it cannot say that, and it doesn't. But there's good discussion about health and healing there.

I personally have seen two different people take Essiac for their cancers. Both were cured completely. One was a man in his 70's with prostate cancer, the other a young woman with over a hundred pinpoint tumours in her genitals. Both were told by their doctors that they were terminal. Both healed completely.

Does this means Essiac cures cancer? Does this mean Essiac will cure your cancer, or your loved one's cancer? I can't claim that - no one can. But at one time, the Canadian parliament came within a few votes of declaring Essiac a cancer cure, before the Canadian AMA blocked the resolution. And there is a LOT of information on Essiac success on the Net and in books. And yes, personally, I believe Essiac cures cancer.

The good thing about the above site, which links to the Tehachapi Tea Company, is that the original Essiac formula is strictly observed, and only the freshest (dried) herbs are used. Those are important issues - stale herbs aren't good.

Anyway, best of luck and God Bless to all who need this information!

P.S. I am not connected in any way with this Essiac website, nor do I make money off of it, nor am I a doctor. I'm just a satisfied customer (though I do have a science and technology background). In fact, if you can find another source of Essiac, or just get the recipe and make it yourself, then I encourage you to compare prices and quality, and pick the one you feel is best. Essiac is a known, open recipe - no one owns it exclusively, and anyone can make it for themselves or others (while following all relevant laws, of course).

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Booker’s]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

dont get me wrong i dont doubt that chillies have an active compound that effects the mitochondria of cells. after all its a well known fact that spicy food increases a person metabolism and obviously in order for there to be an increase in metabolism there needs to be an increase in energy out put and i suspect thats where the mitochondria come into play. my question is how does an increase in mitochondrial activity cause cancer infected cells mitochondria to turn on other cancer effected cells mitochondria? the only way i suspect this might work is if all the chilies are doing is destroying the mitochondria of cancer effected cells. perhaps by overloading the mitochondria like running an engine in high gear for a week until the engine just explodes.

As cancer cells already have a high metabolism in order to replicate at a much faster rate to normal cells. the introduction of chillies might put it over the edge. still this wouldnt explain cancer cells attacking themselves. which was my original contention.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Great OP - exciting info

From CA Cancer Journal for Clinicians

Hispanics have lower incidence and death rates from all cancers combined and from the four most common cancers (breast, prostate, lung and bronchus, and colon and rectum) than non-Hispanic whites.

just following a curious dietary hunch and it paid off =)

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You're missing apricot pits. You can eat four or five a day without harm. Too many at once is not advised.

See G. Edward Griffin's World Without Cancer and this interview

[edit on 20-5-2010 by m khan]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
You know that this thread is illegal right?

just thought you, and the admins need to be aware of it.

Im not debating the law on it. or why this law is there.

Why is this thread illegal? Are we giving medical advice? It is illegal to give medical advice you know unless you are slave to the AMA's disinformation racket. All the people who are dying of chemotherapy are being murdered by the AMA if there is a real cure for cancer that they are using the powers of government to supress. And there is.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by m khan]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Joining multiple others in asking, what make the thread illegal?

I would really like to know as this affects all of us here.

Thank You.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Great thread.

Too many opinions and not enough positive posts, though.

The reason it's 'illegal' is because its against T&C.
Where its states you can't make medicinal claims.
I, for one, am all for any type of natural treatment that works, or helps.

Big Pharma, Corps, GM foods, they all need to be destroyed.
Greed will be the leading cause of Death in America.
Not cancer.

Ahh....polarization. Gotta love it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I make a highly, highly concentrated liquid tonic from habaneros, garlic, onion, ginger and horseradish. I use 1 pound of each. It makes enough to last me 5-6 months. Aside from the fresh veggies, ALL you need is a one gallon glass jar and a grater.

Here's the recipe:

www.its-my-health.com...

Didnt it say that the active ingredients in these veggies disperse quickly ? how do you make it last that long?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Awesome thread!
As we learn more about cancer, we are empowered to use more of the tools which nature has created for us to help battle this terrible disease. The fight against cancer exists on many fronts, encompassing both prevention and treatment methods. In the past we have put all of our faith in pharmaceutical drugs, however these are not the only weapons we have at our disposal to do battle with cancer. Moringa Oleifera is a plant which is known to have many medicinal properties. It is becoming very clear that this natural resource is a helpful ally in a comprehensive treatment of cancer.

Moringa has been shown in studies to have an anti-tumor capacity. Moringa contains benzyl isothiocyanate. There are many studies that have shown this chemical and compounds derived thereof to have anti-cancer and chemoprotective capabilities. This chemoprotective aspect is critical for those who are battling cancer; this helps strengthen cells so that they can tolerate chemotherapy.

Just Google "Moringa and Cancer" and you will find much information on this great plant and Cancer.

www.themoringa.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by avimoas]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianman
reply to post by discl0sur3

I am a long time lurker and 1st time poster. My wife has been diagnosed with a unclassified sarcoma cancer in her abdomen area. She has a 60% chance of it spreading to her lungs within 5 years.

Hi Brianman.

You should also read an account of a Canadian man who had cancer in the stomach/abdomen, and with the use of essential oil of Cannabis reports to be cancer free. But don't just take his word for it.

Read the published medical reports in medical journals documenting evidence of the many ways cannabinoids stop cancer.

The CB1/CB2 receptor agonist WIN-55,212-2 reduces viability of human Kaposi's sarcoma cells in vitro.

In view of the antiproliferative effects of cannabinoids on KS-IMM cells, one could envision the cannabinoid system as a potential target for pharmacological treatment of Kaposi's sarcoma.

Further links of interest. Note: These medical reports span ten years.
Control of the cell survival/death decision by cannabinoids.
Use of cannabinoid receptor agonists in cancer therapy as palliative and curative agents.
The stress-regulated protein p8 mediates cannabinoid-induced apoptosis of tumor cells.
Do cannabinoids have a role in cancer pain management?
The cannabinoid receptor agonist, WIN 55, 212-2, attenuates tumor-evoked hyperalgesia through peripheral mechanisms.

My father officially has "terminal cancer" and initially considered these reports. However he was convinced NOT to think for himself, and NOT to consider these reports due to the mindset that "Cannabis is bad" and "it would lead to hard drugs". This person who convinced him is also of the mind that "suffering is beneficial to help you into the 'next life'", and has said this to me many times.

The stigma of cannabis is too much for most cancer sufferers to consider it. The legailty in certain countries is even more difficult to deal with. The thing that gets my goat is this: one can produce an OIL, a MEDICINE, which taken in the correct dose may indeed kill the cancer, if not slow it. Taken in the right dose, it will work and one does NOT get "high". It's a medicine like many thousands of others sold today by drug companies manufactured from plants.

My family is happy for my father to take morphine derived from the Opium poppy (which is HIGHLY illegal to grow around here too), since it is "OK" when big pharma and your doctor sell it to you. But try and grow your own medicine to heal your self, and you get the proverbial: SHUT UP SLAVE! You'll go to jail, you'll lose your life, home, family, and everything for being a criminal for growing a plant to cure your own cancer. INSTEAD TAKE OUR DRUGS AND LIKE IT.

THe large conglomerates are not interested in a cure. They just need continued funding for continued research, since if a cure is found all the peripheral cancer institutes and such will go out of business. Yes - they are in business to make profit.

It's absolute BS.

The evidence is already here in peer reiewed and published documents in medical journals, documenting scientific tests, right in front of our faces.

Sorry about the rant. I'm just seeing my father slowly slip away, even after radiation treatment after radiation treatment.

I hope your wife pulls though brianman.

Video: Run form the cure (part 2 of 7):

[edit on 20/5/2010 by nightlark]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And just to add more decent information to the thread, and not opinion - here is some data I've pulled from other recently published medical studies on stopping cancer. These links have been posted in other threads over the past number of years, but it's good to remember when discussing all the natural plants and methods to stop cancer.

I'll have to start eating more spicy peppers as well as garlic, as I read recently that capsaicin and certain red peppers can help control weight.

Information wants to be free.

Cannabinoid action induces autophagy-mediated cell death through stimulation of ER stress in human glioma cells

"Autophagy can promote cell survival or cell death, but the molecular basis underlying its dual role in cancer remains obscure. Here we demonstrate that delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main active component of marijuana, induces human glioma cell death through stimulation of autophagy ... These findings describe a mechanism by which THC can promote the autophagic death of human and mouse cancer cells and provide evidence that cannabinoid administration may be an effective therapeutic strategy for targeting human cancers."

Full text of article: pubmedcentralcanada.ca...

TRB3 links ER stress to autophagy in cannabinoid anti-tumoral action.

Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main active component of marijuana, is being investigated as a potential anti-tumoral agent. We find that THC stimulates an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress-related signaling pathway, which activates autophagy via inhibition of the Akt/mTORC1 axis. We also show that autophagy is upstream of apoptosis in cannabinoid-induced cancer cell death and that activation of this pathway is necessary for the anti-tumoral action of cannabinoids in vivo.

Full text of article: www.landesbioscience.com...

[edit on 21/5/2010 by nightlark]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is my first post ever on this site. I've always wanted to register, but I'd always be too lazy to do so. When I saw this thread and a few of the replies I couldn't help but to write this, because I had also been planning on writing a research paper on Essiac Tea and a few things involved with the body, natural cures etc. you know. I'll constrain myself to a very short post because I feel anything more would encompass something broader than the topic at hand.

"Essiac, given its name by Rene Caisse ("caisse" spelt backwards), consists of four main herbs that grow in the wilderness of Ontario, Canada. The original formula is believed to have its roots from the native Canadian Ojibway Indians.

The four main herbs that make up Essiac are Burdock Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark, Sheep Sorrel and Indian Rhubarb Root. You may click on each herb for a more detailed description." (The History of Essiac & Nurse Renee M Caisse)

I certainly agree that curing cancer is very simple and congenial means used today just aren't cutting it. I believe medical institutions are very aware of some of the alternative cures out there but intentionally dodge them. The root cause of cancer, which I have come to learn by attending lectures with my family all my life, is based on a key and elementary biological body more basic than the cell. (Again i'm refraining from posting anything too large so please look out for my thread that I'll be posting, most likely tomorrow). The Somatid is a particle first mentioned by Antoine Bechamp, an opponent to Louis Pasteur's many medical theories. In the early 1900s a microscope was invented by Gaston Naessens that was able to see at a very powerful magnification. Anyway a the Somatid goes through a cycle and a disruption of said cycle leads to cancer.

As for the tea, my great uncle is on his death-bead for cancer, forgot what kind, and is currently drinking almost half a bottle of tea, I'm not sure on his condition. My aunt has no liver, due to drinking and a match is very hard to find right now, unfortunately her doctor tells her not to take the tea because the herbs cannot be digested by her body. Essiac Tea is not used to cure cancer but to prevent it and strengthen the bodies immune system. A long time leader and speaker in metaphysical research classes I attend has a mother who was in the 4th stage of cancer. She drunk half a bottle a day and is now completely cured, no remission. Even my uncle doesn't wear glasses anymore after drinking a about an ounce of tea for a few months. Google Essiac Tea and read the testamonials.
[edit on 20-5-2010 by bumpsworld]

[edit on 20-5-2010 by bumpsworld]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
The most exciting suppressed treatment I found is a frequency-based treatment that kills the microbes inside cancer cells, allowing them to return to normal. This was done by Royal Raymond Rife in the 30s.

Rife's work sounds interesting, and I've read about him before. The problem with Rife is that he was discredited early on by the mainstream medical body - as they couldn't replicate his claims. Additionally I seem to recall his original equipment was either taken into possession by the US government (why?!) or destroyed. One original remains in private hands.

The other issue is that in recent years Shysters have shown up to take advantage of people, and made so called Rife machines that were just money spinners for the Shysters in question.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

A TON of scientific evidence to back up his claim, it really appears that this miracle ingredient can kill the cancer cells, disrupt their mitochondria so they literally turn on themselves without damaging the surrounding healthy cells. Do a quick Google search for yourself and you will see exactly what I'm talking about.

As a Natural Hygienist, I don't accept the idea of treatments for diseases because the only thing capable of curing the body is the body itself. Valid "treatments" are proper nutrition, exercise, a relaxed mind and avoiding toxic poisoning - e.g. alcohol, sugar, pesticides, flouride, lead, alumin(i)um and especially pharmaceutical medicines (not a complete list by any means.)

However, if Capsaicin works for you, I'm not going to knock it but I will refer you to Dr Goldstein's website for what may prove useful info to anyone reading this thread. He's a strong believer, backed up by 3 decades of practice, in Infinite Variety. In other words, what works for one isn't necessarily right for another due to genetic and environmental diversity.

Infinite Variety I - Dr. Paul Goldberg lecture

Another valuable resource for Hygienic information is Dr Bass' website and for starters here is a document that is worthwhile reading:

Dr. Herbert M. Shelton: "How diseases are cured" - from Dr. Stanley Bass, LSIFC

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nightlark

My mum has recently been diagnosed with bowel cancer. They want to cut out a section of her colon and give her a bag to defecate into (and then burn her just for good measure). Not surprisingly, she's not leaping onto the operating table at this time.

I've a bit of experience working with incurables, and mum has agreed to go fully natural in her 'treatment'.

I ordered my seeds yesterday - screw 'em

Maybe we can start a thread entitled 'DIY Cancer Cure'. I'll ask mum if she's interested in blogging her experience for the benefit of others, like your dad, who haven't been able to shake off the medical indoctrination.

ciao for now

[edit on 21/5/10 by RogerT]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by nightlark

My mum has recently been diagnosed with bowel cancer. They want to cut out a section of her colon and give her a bag to defecate into (and then burn her just for good measure). Not surprisingly, she's not leaping onto the operating table at this time.

I've a bit of experience working with incurables, and mum has agreed to go fully natural in her 'treatment'.

I ordered my seeds yesterday - screw 'em

Maybe we can start a thread entitled 'DIY Cancer Cure'. I'll ask mum if she's interested in blogging her experience for the benefit of others, like your dad, who haven't been able to shake off the medical indoctrination.

ciao for now

[edit on 21/5/10 by RogerT]

I believe you are morally obliged to shoot anyone interfering with with the treatment of you're mother. Good luck, raw foods, hemp oil and supplements will at least give her a quality life whereas, even IF you survive surgery and radiation/Chemo, you have damaged you're body for the long haul. It is just sick.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the words of encouragement bro'

She has already been through her first 5 day fast and cleanse. I may well start the thread later and detail the 'treatments'.

Without wanting to neg anything you said, I'm extremely wary of supplements, which I used to take back in the day until I discovered nature's superfoods.

Algae's, yeasts, seaweeds and other natural foods are IMO and IME far superior to supplements, especially as the vast majority are simply repackaged inert chemicals, many produced by the very same corporations we are trying to expose as frauds in the medical arena.

Perhaps you meant the same thing, but just wanted to post for the clarity of those reading.

all the best.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have been adverting this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join