It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
you can't just create chemicals in your body.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
toxins would mean how that body is not positive one from what his free reality source state it as not right,
you cannot force everyone to keep meaning being positive to who condition them as meals
as i am sure criminals gods dont bother about that toxin thing and god surely find out the way to enjoy killing by force since it is the only thing he is meaning to do, so their pleasuers would be adapted to toxins as we are forced to eat polluated things they do

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

nature can create them in us, we dont create anything to create you must be free above a whole dimension of free life

but you are more then what is created as yourself expression ways, because you are the positive free fact true reference

and you can create yourself from the conception life of what you are positive one objectively living

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i think your too close minded to take what i have to say into consideration, just keep babbling.

oh, and your posts, they dont make sense.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Dr Slim]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

yea sure being open minded is to repeat same words without any justification and just for the sake to mean that everything is perfect and what is cause of toxins must be eliminated if it is disturbing to god taste

did god talk to you to tell you those wills personnally the infinite being he is caring about such stupid rant, call me babbling what is you there

and oh your posts dont make anything so surely they have no relation even to any farest point with the concept of sense

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
your still making absolutely no sence.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sounds to me that a lot of people like the feeling of fear, the adrenalin pumping through your veins. Arguing and competition is fear based, and the majority thrive on it. Feels like you are alive and you most certainly are. Only when you are willing to die will the fear cease.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

yea and that is how who are preaching fearless stuff turn out meaning death for god heavens trying to hide it with buddhas images, as if buddha is such example of true living

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Fear comes from the desire of self-preservation which comes from LOVE of the gift of life we have been given.

It is all love my friends.

We need the "fear" to let us experience the oppisite of love to appreciate it. If it was all 100% love from the beginning we couldent appreciate it because we would have nothing to compare it to.

A good example is weather in New England. We go through brutal winters and everyone asks why we put up with it but everyone here appreciates beautiful summer days more than anyone in the south.

Once you have experienced enough of the polarity and you remain aware, you come to the realization that it is all One. Love, fear, summer, winter, it all comes from the same place and it all has a purpose.

We are here for nothing more than spitual evolution and these things are all tools to help us in our realizations.

Love to all.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

you are meaning to be for objective justification ultimately, but objective is not you, and god dont need you to support whatever objective he justify

you are of yourself as objective realisation living one, there is the whole different real dimension of one truth, and the one is the existing fact for living will absolutely
so you say nothing when you dont say yourself existence fact one free will living, because objectively that is the only one it is there you from your present expression will and deny it is meaning evil will life, to throw your present fact of being true away as if you dont exist and mean to use powers existence to put others down from massive abuse

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I read and re-read but I really can't understand what your trying to get across. Maybe you could try typing your native language into a translator? Or maybe its just the subject matter that is hard to get across? Or maybe you could simplifiy it a little more?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
light, i've been trying to explain to him that he makes no sence and that he is just "babbling" but he keeps on talking rubbish.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

dont reread it doesnt matter to you, it is just an objective different expression one as a right to have opinions and react on general conclusions that concern everyone

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

rubbish is you there, you should feel forced to respect others expressions it is never your business what another say or to judge his words

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

dont reread it doesnt matter to you, it is just an objective different expression one as a right to have opinions and react on general conclusions that concern everyone

I feel I have no choice but to help.

Is this what you mean to say?: "Please, don't bother rereading my posts. It doesn't concern you. It is just that I have a different objective & express myself differently. Everyone has a right to have opinions & react on the general conclusions that concerns everyone else." Is that what you are attempting to say?

I'm not being sarcastic. I've also been trying to decipher your posts, but this is the only way I can make any sense of it. Allow me to apologize in advance if I have offended you or put words into your mouth that you hadn't intended.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I understand the concept also but how for you eliminate fear? I think the only way is to become enlightened enough to understand the big picture of our existence so to speak, and I doubt many really do. Many can say they understand we are eternal beings etc. but if they were facing their death few would overcome the primal fear welling up in the body.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

exactly, why dont they keep themselves in negative condition life then to show us how they overcome their fears and stay stoic to any objective reality, why do they all mean positive objective life end as the source of that thought will, if the sense is to be fearless then becoming fearless should be the present as all it is, thanks for honest means, as if we have to be ashame about shaking when it is not but to evil forces shame, we have other issues to care about and it is our freedom and happiness always

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The whole secret to existence is not to have no fear, if you had no fear you wouldn't exist. The thing he was trying to express is like it says in the book dune, wich I didn't read yet. But "fear is the mind killer" But fear is universal so to put it in context, the Budhha like it says was a prince and had no fear he lived in a wonderful bubble, when he left that bubble and saw the world he saw 2 things. One was what was keaping his elite former world sustained, the rabble/pesants. And second he saw himself in them the peasant's the untouchables, and why the bubble could not be sustained for long periods of time, and the aristocracy in his day, kept the peasant under control through fear. superior to inferior. And how did this come to be so, same way it has before, one group thinks they are inferior so lets another control them. It was a decaying wasteful system.

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

In the context of his experience of living on both sides of the fence, the above is advice on how to get away from the slavery of the system of the day. For the peasant's thought and were told, that the upper world sustained there world. But infact the peasant's sustained the elite upper world/aristocracy. It's in context on how to live in civilisation among people, "If you never fear what will become of you" you have more freedom to become as one free, from the fear of becoming what someone else wants you to become. "If you depend on no one" you have no one to fear losing, but this is not practical in today's society, unless you want to be a hermit. "Only the moment you reject all healp are you freed" again it works but is not practical in society. So it would be better said,

“The whole secret of existence is to have no irrational fear, only a clear perspective on fear. Never fear what will become of you it's a waste of energy, simply live life as you deem life liveable, depend on no one that is not depending on you. Only the moment you know who to reject and who to not reject help from, are you freed to help yourself.”

Again if you are a living being you can not escape the fear of living life, the only thing one can do is have a clear perspective on what you shouldn't fear and what you should fear.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I am not inclined to agree with you that fear is part of love and knowing god.

Fear causes adrenallin to flow and is the stepping stone to panic. Panic shuts off rational thought and instinctual thought takes over. Bad thing in alot of modern circumstances. I learned about panic at 135 ft deep in a cave dive. I lived and survived panic/fear.

No.. Fear is not a friend. Awareness is much friendlier. Aware of a dangerous circumstance / event is much better than fearing the same.

Which leads back to my last post . Essentially awareness of yourself as eternal and this "flesh" life as a moment in time that has illusory emergency/fearful events to teach us valuable lessons...yea a expounded on it a bit.

Heheh .Yoda came to mind. Speaking to young Skywalker. "Do or Do not"

"Do not think.. Know" With Knowing ther is no fear. In Thinking I can there is fear of failure..or at least allowing for the possibility of failure ..which is one and the same.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

You can not creat chemicals in you body..Others can.
Don't put your limitations on others please.

Indian man

Prahlad Jani, an 82-year-old yogi who claimed he hadn’t eaten or drunk anything for 70 years , was observed by 30 medics in a hospital in the Indian state of Gujarat. He spent two weeks under constant surveillance in an area equipped with cameras and closed circuit television. During the 15-day period, which ended Thursday, Jani didn’t eat, drink or go to the toilet.

Read more: news.nationalpost.com...

Other meditators have done the same.. Creating chemicals or manipulation of them must be part of their amazing feats..Houdini would have been cought with the surveilence

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join