It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

you didnt read what i said then, i said that fear is not bilogical and that is a false pretense, i said how fear is the only true absolute expression of ourselves objectively, it is ourselves beings our spirit not condition, it is our reactions to conditions but only from what we are because we are then true in those fears, that nature adapted along creations, but there is it is you
you cant accept a negative sense but because it is you
the body dont fear never, it is you as aware thinking something seriously

nature can force your body to negative balance but not fear, that is why also evil dont fear it is another lie

and no i totally disagree love is never about mother love, this is about fear from what is objective your realisation out, to care for like you care for yourself being positive existing, but love is not of negative fact the threats you are being forced to face

love is always about absolute dimension and not a relative sense of a negative objective fact

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Understanding just this one concept, just this tiny concept - but Understanding it at depth, on a cellular and spiritual level, changes everything.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
it obviously happens, answer this, why would a human being go into a burning building to save another human life who they do not love, despite all the fear, just because it seems the "right" thing to do. i rarely see it in animals. i don't mean to sound ignorant, but maybe it isnt the right thing to do. sorry in advance if you dont agree

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
itisnowagain the fear isnt goin it can never be going its just over rode and ovesly with taht comes the ability to fight.
and yes we as humans can train our selfs to over ride it so as to be able to respond more rationally thats what traing a firefighter is for . It doesnet make the fear go away he just over rides it thats the LOVE taht makes it possible to do that.
ps as a (((((AFTERTHOUGHT))) im not giveing the male bucks the same created so yes male of female the fear and love are the same as in your buck showed

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

i dont know about this you are that professionnal hunter apparantly to mean the taste of the prey after being cooked, do you think it is funny seriously?

but just for the point, if it si not good meat it means it is something else, maybe it is someone else, and you should eat only your parts like positive stuffs so you can stay and be free positive one out of able to enjoy anything

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim
it obviously happens, answer this, why would a human being go into a burning building to save another human life who they do not love, despite all the fear, just because it seems the "right" thing to do. i rarely see it in animals. i don't mean to sound ignorant, but maybe it isnt the right thing to do. sorry in advance if you dont agree

I see your point & all I can say is that people who will go into a burning building to save someone they don't love are of a caliber that is not measureable. They are the most unselfish of the human race & have obviously overcome the fear that many of us haven't. The only thing I can also say is that people who are this unselfish aren't stopping to think if it's the "right" thing to do. I'm sure they are of a higher level of humanity where their actions aren't for self-gain or publicity. They also possess a higher consciousness where they are able to feel another person's pain & must do something to stop it. Too bad there aren't more humans like these fine folks because I think we are going to be in need of them soon.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
dr slim humans arent the only animal taht will orver ride fear to save another on who they dont even know Love crosses all boundary.
a man will go into aburning build to save a person he never meet why you ask because he loves humanity so much and that is another human who needs help.
Or animal humans dont discriminant nearly as much as the media would like you to think his love of over rides his faer of.
as for imas ok so you belive all emotions are spirital it doesnt change a thing

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

i dont know about this you are that professionnal hunter apparantly to mean the taste of the prey after being cooked, do you think it is funny seriously?

No, I don't, and this is not the first time, my friend, that you have attempted to dismiss what I am saying as being merely a joke. That is indicative of your own rage and fear, and not of my humor. I spoke to the taste of meat from the frightened prey to offer evidence of the biological nature of fear. You are wiser than this, iman, and shouldn't need it explained to you. Breathe easily my friend, it is all good.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
again arterthought post says it better tehn I could .
OVERRIDE the fear that doent mean its going its tsill there but pushed way down past a point were it can interfere with you.
and ask a GOOD fireman or police man why they risk there life every day .
The ones who understand them selfs all give the same answer I want to help I want to stop people from being hert . I love my neabior as my self .
humm anyone rember were that was written

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
o just so you know love isent the only thing taht can over ride fear its just the most powerfull and the most wildly used.
after all theres many of man who will over ride fear for recognition of his heroic dead or money or hate or well you get the photo.
lets just keep hoping love is always the top reason people risk them selfs all the others are more what i want then what is right

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thank you, xxcalbier!
I appreciate your compliment, my friend

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
well its off topic afterthought but this thread is the best one I have read in months now . every one haveing a great conversation with almost no bickering or flaming .
aa feels so much like ats back five years agaio. and its a great topic maybe no aliens or dirty laundry here but man ( woman) lolol that does get old

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
well its off topic afterthought but this thread is the best one I have read in months now . every one haveing a great conversation with almost no bickering or flaming .
aa feels so much like ats back five years agaio. and its a great topic maybe no aliens or dirty laundry here but man ( woman) lolol that does get old

I wholeheartedly agree. It is a rare thing when you see human emotions discussed on ATS. I feel it is a subject with very little understanding, which is sad since we all have them, but it is rarely discussed. I truly hate the fact that technology is attempting to suppress human emotions by designing chips & such to help link us to machines. I think it is a wicked agenda & it upsets me the more I see it in the MSM.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Understanding just this one concept, just this tiny concept - but Understanding it at depth, on a cellular and spiritual level, changes everything.

It seems it is a personal experience of understanding and not just a retention of information like so many other things understood - that is why it changes so much - and a rabbit hole emerges.

Edit: just to re-enforce this, It is like understanding gravity. A child knows they can't fly, because they come back down when they jump. if a rock falls on your head, it hurts more, the greater the distance the rock is from your head. These are experiences, not theories. Yet they form an understanding of gravity. As soon as someone tells you how gravity works, it all makes sense. And yet again, there is still so much more about gravity we do not understand.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
love is what never dies from what it is your aspiration to be or realize anything source so from what it cannot be identified to be defined and of total freedom life source

it cannot be abused like that and force people from it by saying go love god and go love your children and you dont love enough criminals

it is total unsanity to mean making of what is never a concept even a full source of lies life, what cannot be a concept even from what truth itself respect a lot from what is beyond truth as absolute life in freedom absolutely, that truth itself would sense being there as forcing or altering the absolute free character existence

and like i said love is the sense of living wihtout doing anything just positive full sense of existing being one living that what everyone willing to be from truth justifications want to be through and not doing things just for free existing sense or evil living that enjoy sense being above truth without meaning any and doing nothing

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

and that is also a point, people that truly love are the people that wont die for another or for any cause, they would die for love truth which is their right of being totally free positive so it is out of question to reduce their acts objectively, it is the sense of freedom back the reference only for it

you get infront only from thinking that all is fine and safe but when it is not you get back to your position totally free nothing and you mean serious positive realisations to yourself alone

love mean being true of nothing, what very rare people are, you love the attractions of things saying positive life what is true is out of free base totally nothing that is why it becomes someone there meaning positive free truth

warriors kill themselves too in saving others, criminals also can mean to die for others, it is still of positive free means being superior sense to be from things freedom means
in everyone there is someone who sense being better in being free, this freedom appeal thing that evil livings know well

it is about levels in freedom that is the base of all and noway to deny that absolute fact base of all despite all the abuses from god and all gods

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

it is all good for you when you never mean good so goodness could be such cheap source to gain from pretenses and dont say what is good to me or for me, and since it is not a joke from you and you mean it seriously as scientific proof of meat quality then i told you how what prooves being not positive meat is positive else so better find out what are your parts positive of so you stick to that and dont mean something else positive that you are absolutely not from and my nickname is imans and not iman mister jean paul zadeaux,

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

those people afterthought are saving few bodies lives times in conditions of lies opportunities, but true people are saving the whole humanity life, when they are just meaning their positive existence result objectively

thing that anyone can do but of course you prefer shows that gods do and mostly to see someone else dying for what you get to believe then that god could mean giving you their life, in using innocents to talk to you that indirect way burning bodies just for you to fancy on how god love you to know that he might give you something

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
all is not good for what all is perfect indeed obviously ha

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

it is all good for you when you never mean good so goodness could be such cheap source to gain from pretenses and dont say what is good to me or for me, and since it is not a joke from you and you mean it seriously as scientific proof of meat quality then i told you how what prooves being not positive meat is positive else so better find out what are your parts positive of so you stick to that and dont mean something else positive that you are absolutely not from and my nickname is imans and not iman mister jean paul zadeaux,

Anger is your choice, my friend. If anger is how you perceive then anger is what you will get. Like attracts like. Through your fear, you will perceive, and what you will perceive is pretense. The enclosed system of this universe is matter, energy, space and time, and in that system, that will tend towards entropy, it is all pretense, nothing more. The space between matter is as infinite as the universe appears to be. It is how we perceive, and the toxins of anger, are as potent as the toxins of fear. Even so, it is just pretense. Outside of this pretense, is love, and that love will not yield to your angry constructs, but will accept them as your pretense, and will do so unconditionally, as will I.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join