It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.”

- Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.

As I came to my own understanding of this before I even knew it was written from Buddha. I thought it was interesting that so many different philosophies have very similar concepts about "being free" combining with "no fear". It is something that comes up in them not so simply, but it is seen in psychology, relationship advice, mysticism, religion etc.

When I came across the quote I just started laughing. Because its so true. And yet, only so many people know it is.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Stated another way: "it is the realization that we are eternal beings"

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well saying it is easy
but actualy being without fear is something else.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

I would agree, until one realizes it. Then its not that hard at all.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

if you want to be a buddhist maybe, but also if you wanna be a rock star having fun and actions lives you can exist in fears positive investments

i mean i think what godddd meant is that to be true is something else

it is simply to be the only positive fact freely on the ground, accroche toi and show me how realistically you would realize that

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Imans, this is one of the first times I've understood you

Yes and I agree. But without fear, comes the truth. There is a difference between those who have no fear, and those who are ignorant of their fear.
The "rockstars" are of the latter, who believe in their positive investments, but unknowingly damage themselves and those around them.

Thus people can see what rockstars do not, yet they do not condemn the damage, but reveal its truth. The rockstars must accept their "positive investments" as negative or fear the results of their actions.

You see it is a realization of no fear, not a behavior.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think this is the secret. I realized this a few weeks ago (without knowing it came from Buddhism and what not) and have been working on eliminating any kind of fear from my life.

I began to realize how many fears I actually had and I mean LOTS of fears that I wasn't consciously aware of. Now that I'm aware of that fear, big or small, I can overcome it. To be without fear is to be free.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

It is you who has seen and act accordingly.
Although buddha has talked about it, the seeing of it really gives you the understanding of it.
This is why i think perception is of greatest importance, having a insight through clear perception which bring clarity and changes us from the inside.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by godddd]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

sorry but i dont agree, it is despite the fear you act free, it is you who must move freely not to mean free result

the point is what fear is assumed being a source of corruption and living lies,, overcoming your fear is meaning keep thinking you survive dont die because of what it looks catastrophic and never you a positive living free one
know how it is not your fault so know your rights and fight back in the knowledge that life truth is of absolute rights ways

it is not a slogan that many lives like buddha and others sold, it is everyday struggle of any real human everywhre

i meant with rock stars good example how they are more true then buddha
artists know about fear and invest that energy on loving to realize a sense of their existence positive life from, they stay out from taking side in the battle between evil and truth like buddha but artists are more real and fun and true good hearts understanding the issues of everyone life even if they find their ways out choosing themselves smiles stable realities since they can sing the pains of being alive adn get maybe some money from,

actually what i mean mostly is that what matter is you not what is happening around, so you can be different free positive living one and what matter is to always be that different whatever you cant
artists are obvious them but those buddhists are only of fears actually and hypocrit choices

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fear resonates on a very low frequency, the opposite is true with love. Live your life in love and ascension is inevitable.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by juveous

sorry but i dont agree, it is despite the fear you act free, it is you who must move freely not to mean free result

the point is what fear is assumed being a source of corruption and living lies,, overcoming your fear is meaning keep thinking you survive dont die because of what it looks catastrophic and never you a positive living free one
know how it is not your fault so know your rights and fight back in the knowledge that life truth is of absolute rights ways

it is not a slogan that many lives like buddha and others sold, it is everyday struggle of any real human everywhre

i meant with rock stars good example how they are more true then buddha
artists know about fear and invest that energy on loving to realize a sense of their existence positive life from, they stay out from taking side in the battle between evil and truth like buddha but artists are more real and fun and true good hearts understanding the issues of everyone life even if they find their ways out choosing themselves smiles stable realities since they can sing the pains of being alive adn get maybe some money from,

I completely take back what I said about understanding you

Maybe we see two different big pictures, because I believe artists in general are living true, but you said "rockstars" and I thought you meant all the other connotations to that word, such as immoral, controversial, drug-crazed, lavish-life, greedy.

So to be on the same page - you think being free is the act in spite of fear?
Because I believe being free is understanding that fear should not exist, and eliminating it. there is a big difference in being courages in spite of fears, and being discerning from having no fear.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

if you choose you as the living then of course you have to accept all kind of fears since you objectively know how you are not the only living, but you mean to be the living only truly positive

now if you mean to be existing and not living then yes you choose the facts that ensure your freedom strength on the ground,

but to be free fact existing looking real means that you break all the link with truth existence freedom, so it would be related to time existing if you like that it is yourself after all

and rock star cannot be wrong if artists is right according to the way of my thinking, that is why i meant the worse example of artists to mean how i see artists being living while in fears

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I don't quite follow you when you say fear resonates on a low frequency, fear also has no opposite as it is the human himself who creates his own fears.
And we should make a distinction between fear and danger i think

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by godddd
reply to post by discl0sur3

I don't quite follow you when you say fear resonates on a low frequency, fear also has no opposite as it is the human himself who creates his own fears.
And we should make a distinction between fear and danger i think

Just to clear up your distinction. - dangers are evident, fears are predicted.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Fear is what we feel in the absence of love

We misunderstand our fears because we misunderstand love. Love is unconditional and limitless, not the negotiations we tend to enter with other people. Too often we will declare our love for another person, when what we really mean is; "I will be loyal to you if you will be loyal to me.", or "I will obey you if you obey me.", or "I will be loyal to you if you obey me.", or "I will obey you if you are loyal to me.", and on and on and on, it is nothing more than negotiations, and they are all fear based. Fear of abandonment, fear of loneliness, or whatever. Love, on the other hand, remains unconditional, and when we can love those who betray us, who abandon us, who hurt us, we need not demand their obedience, because we love them unconditionally. Of course, understanding our eternal nature, goes a long way in defeating fear and embracing love.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

So then you love the ones who hurt you or steal from you?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I completely agree, that to know true freedom is to fear nothing. Only through our fears can we be misled or derailed from our path....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
sorry jean paul but love cannot be what you say

it is your misunderstanding of love truth that real despise are done on true superior beings, what is superior is absolutely superior and not to be respected unless you are superior then too, superior is always being above another dimension absolutely so free totally out of any justification need or any point related to what is from dimension below

you are basically a free awareness when you witness one truth existence and of course one truth life

one truth existence is how in absolute freedom positive exist, from absolute identification of same positive base absolutely, and how facts are attracted to each others as same base, and all facts are not of same base positive, and how truth then manage those positive same absolutely in perfect ways absolutely free

now the least awareness of that one truth existence, which is positive equality perfection order, those moves are only because of same they get along, and others same facts get along on their roots and see then the difference position and all that truth give the equation as one positive absolute fact inside out
so the least awareness of that objective move in positive truth is the existing free one, that gather itself from that understanding positively where his roots as posiitive facts are combining to one that is his back while he is looking to the truth objectively in absolute freedom including others facts positive in truth realisations

so the awareness like something there where it belongs as one positive free fact root, and when it is in contact with another existing free one it become related to one truth moves and not positive existing, but of course assuming how one is positive certainty absolutely
and here the issue where what you are one about is not the other, so you cannot be aware of positive same base nor you can be aware of being a whole same one
so all you can is to break your relation to the minimum compromises pretense being the same to keep the sense of positive or living awareness alive, but you are not alive because of the other
on the contrary the other is killing you

that is why you can love only who is like you, or who is absolutely superior positive same you, which is the meaning of higher dimensions interactions, from what you can be living by more and not only same
but of course only when it is truth

now there the witness you are can be either existing free when witnessing objective positive same facts attarctions and management in truth

but also the witness you are can be living when witnessing free objective whole ones same attrations and management in truth, meaning that you can be free existing positive fact, which is impossible how existing and fact so it become life definition, the confirmation of positive, and that confirmation could be ultimate when the witness is really moving alone like considering objective true same whole one positive life seriously

so i mean how those understanding are evil, making loving positive as a tool for crap things and killing truth for lies creations opportunities

anyway those rules are of absolute truth and freedom life so it doesnt matter what anyone say they are only absolute objective reality and realiastions sources always superior and beyond what you can sense as above
i mean no offense and surely dont make me loose more points for this
it is horrible how is it so dramatic to say something right

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

so basically what i mean to proove from what i know absolutely being true, is that you cannot love someone else, but love is the sense of positive one you are in witnessing freely objective life, that make you willing to realize that life of that awareness positive as being one life with that life objective and then the witness of how it true would be the living free caring as loving seriously that objective fact of himself life and what is left would be the existing aware freedom meaning what is not true of objective to not look into

it is freedom source and reality so anyone positive can be existing and living you dont have to be with others but from where you are the same positive base and ones wills for more as livings free true moves attractions realisations of more

but of course and that is why, it means that you should not kill the other different but just move away and that is for love to be

now the sense of love as beyond all is to be one with what is beyond void from what truth is, which is the source of spheres truths, from that opportunity of inn out shown to ones truths objective absolutes
but that reason of beyond is from out of void logically of what is itself beyond so normal and from inn void it is from intersts or ultimately why not or let me see

noone is stupid and those abuses of powers and gods positions intersts should stop

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

sorry jean paul but love cannot be what you say

Love is not what I say it is, love is love, and that is all.

it is your misunderstanding of love truth that real despise are done on true superior beings, what is superior is absolutely superior and not to be respected unless you are superior then too, superior is always being above another dimension absolutely so free totally out of any justification need or any point related to what is from dimension below

You are attempting to negotiate with me, my friend, and you don't have to. From the get go, I have accepted you as my friend. I accept you for who you are, and if you feel the need to be superior, this if fine with me, and there is no need to fear I, or others, and if you are truly superior, then you need not my, nor any other person's approval.

one truth existence is how in absolute freedom positive exist, from absolute identification of same positive base absolutely, and how facts are attracted to each others as same base, and all facts are not of same base positive, and how truth then manage those positive same absolutely in perfect ways absolutely free

Love is not a fact, it is a state of mind, and fluid in its form, not rigid and constrained by the systems that always tend towards entropy.

on the contrary the other is killing you

All things biological die, all things spiritual are eternal. Love is not biological.

that is why you can love only who is like you, or who is absolutely superior positive same you, which is the meaning of higher dimensions interactions, from what you can be living by more and not only same but of course only when it is truth

I am having a hard time buying I am like you, but I love you just the same. The O.P. made his presence known to me, and now I love him, and keep my eye out for him, and support him as best I can, as I do and will for you. I accept you both, and yet, know little about either one of you. I hold no expectations of either one of you...well, honestly, I expected to hear from you on this matter, but that was more a prediction than expectation. Surely I would not have loved you less had you ignored my post. Nor would I love you more had you gushed and praised my post. I accept you for who you are, whoever that is.

so i mean how those understanding are evil, making loving positive as a tool for crap things and killing truth for lies creations opportunities

Evil is fear based, and on the higher plane of love, there is no evil, just love. On a lower plane of existence, evil becomes, if you'll pardon the pun, a necessary evil, as it is important on a lower plane to recognize that which is anti-survival, and to call such a thing evil is understandable and wholly predictable. It is also rooted in fear. Fear is what we feel in the absence of love. We can still survive as biological constructs, and recognize what is anti-survival without succumbing to fear. We can survive and love. It is not just possible, it is probable.

i mean no offense and surely dont make me loose more points for this it is horrible how is it so dramatic to say something right

No offense is taken at all, my friend, but I have no idea what you mean by loosing points, nor of the drama you speak of.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join