It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

imans, you get so far away from what I'm saying I almost want to say its off topic, but it is of course not.

you always talk about objective truth and positive reality. But you discredit intelligence.

subjectivity is not the same as understanding. everything can have a subjective experience of understanding, but what is understood is not subjective as long as both people agree to it. I'm using both to represent a two-way conversation, this can obviously account for more than two people.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I wonder if you realize that you have spent the totality of your time in this thread, not just dismissing love as a pretense, but actually advocating fear as some kind of necessary tool for survival. As if we procreate because of fear, as if we eat because of fear, and as if we recognize beauty out of fear.

You have spent a great deal of time dancing around issues, yourself pretending a erudition that plays much more as an egocentric pretense than it does at being erudite. You pay lip service to objectivity, failing to acknowledge you own subjective stance, and brother, the moment you declare another wrong on issues such as fear and love, any hope of objectivity is lost.

You desperately want to reduce humanity, nay all species, to nothing more than their biological constructs, and will speak of dogs as if you have had some sort of meaningful relationship with one, or at the very least have studied canines in a controlled scientific manner. Your own assertions about dogs gives credence to the belief you know little about this species. Whatever fear dogs have, and they do fear, they also show remarkable courage when a threat is present, and will, without any regard for their own safety, move to protect the ones they love, and many a dog has sacrificed their own life in protection of not just other dogs, but humans, and other species.

Your desperation is yours alone in this thread, and no other member has worked as tirelessly as you to convince others that love is an unworthy ideal and that fear is a tool necessary to survival. You have done this in a condescending way, pretending your own struggles at communication are not problematic, and worse, pretending that you hold some sort of special knowledge on truth that others don't, presenting yourself as just another priest class mystic, who endeavors to bully others into submission, and I have no doubt you will not stop with these strange utterances and mystical incantations of yours, but I don't doubt either, that many see right through your facade, and whatever your agenda may be, it seems to have no effect in this thread.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

i speak in logics ways that mean certain facts and happenings

but you want to say conclusions without any content but yourself pretense,
like now with that last post, you are saying that understanding is an act of intelligence, but at the same time you say how it is an act of intelligence to agree with someone else on something and not a subjective will

again you are like meaning a subjective god you would agree with and sign contract form to stand with his powers as human or eternal living

so here is the center heart of your topic, you want to mean how human can choose to deal with forces on his condition positively worshipping nature and god and singing along how all is perfect in beauty zen, while absolutely killing yourself and meaning only powers on others to get any sense of receiving to be from powers that are instead of you for whatever livings behind

it is useless to make a thread for that, this is the first thing in presence of force that everyone agree upon
but discusssions and ideas are meaning usually what could be tempted and to try for freedom sake

gods cannot mean humans moves by force, like they do with animals since animals awareness is of their bodies conditions as objective source, but to make an animal move for any creations of truth existence they must force the negative reactions to see them meaning their freedom and there something can be true of truth source end,

and anyway it cannot be exclusively of what gods want from a self conscious mind, especially when that mind would then say objectively how gods must die and also go to hell for everything they do

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You have to love those who hurt you or steal from you. You want them to stop hurting you or others and stop stealing? Perhaps you`d like it if they came back and gave you all your stuff back with interest and then offered to be your servant for life because of the hurt they caused? Or maybe you just want a simple apology, with truth behind it? Ok well all this will require them becoming a better person, maybe better than you, and to want that for someone else you must love them. Or maybe you dont want justice, maybe you want to see this person suffer, or get their head chopped off, if this is the case then you are not fully matured yourself (i dont care if you`re 60 yrs old) or you are not completely healthy (none of us are COMPLETELY healthy but you have some problem in your mind). So if you want the world to be a better place, we would all have to love our enemies. That honest love would eliminate our social problems like serial killers, pedophiles, bullys, etc. We already know that violence and anger are just masks for pain. Someone hurts you and you pass it along and it becomes a sick twisted chain of events. It has to be your choice to stand up and stop the chain when it reaches you. You must return love when confronted by hate/fear/pain. We all must become like banks, when hate is deposited, give back love until all the hate is gone from the world and cleaned up and the only "currency" left is love.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

i hate any mystical feature or spiritual one so of course i cant mean that at all
and you cannot use my posts to say yourself something to others, i never said and berk never mean that fear is a tool for survival on the contrary i was only clearly prooving how fear say exclusively evil forces
and that is why the intelligent stop moving they dont want that life under powers that surely are meaning to control them and kill them

you are such hypocrit that dont care about anything right nor objectively true but your face and your agenda

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Therein lies a problem of logic and understanding. What is logical may make sense, but what is truly understood is experienced.

I wrote about this in terms of the humor social construct theory about how we laugh at contradiction.

Jokes are one example, but it extends much more into why we laugh.

People that do not laugh at jokes, either don't understand them, or have heard the joke before, so its affect of contradiction is dramatically reduced.

If you do not understand the joke, you don't laugh. So does this make the joke untrue? everyone else gets the joke, and they believe it, because it makes sense, but you..it is not logical.

laughter is an experience. How on earth can you explain to someone what laughter is if they have never experienced it? you can't. The only way to show them is by letting them watch how much fun you are having by laughing, and encourage them to understand it, maybe more in the future.

Many of the things we laugh at are illogical. Even false. They are absurd or even ingenious, it is the fact that either we do not understand it, or the absurdity that others do not understand it that makes us laugh.

Regardless, where lies the truth? the logical, or illogical?
laughter is true by experience and false by logic.

It is a duality like the many we experience. But the truth is seen in terms of understanding. How we interpret and how we react to the truth.

The truth is = we laugh at what is funny. If its funny we laugh. If we do not understand it, it is not funny = not true.

There is such a parallel between what I'm talking about and so many other things that deal with an absolute truth. But that makes me sound like I know something you don't. And I don't want to sound that way. I'm just trying to get you to see that I see things differently.

Philosophical question: why do we love to laugh?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

you are such hypocrit that dont care about anything right nor objectively true but your face and your agenda

And it is statements such as this that only reveal the level of fear you are operating under, and how that fear dictates your agenda.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
To be without fear is to be free.

I like that.

It's really sad how today's media creates such chaos and fear in our lives. Turn on the news or open a paper and it's all about terrorism, theft, rape, robbery, killing - inducing fear into us. And maybe not so obvious, commericals, televsion shows putting doubts in us. Religions that contradict eachother - you better find the right one, your eternal soul depends on it!....
We are afraid to be who we truly are and try to conform to societies sandards.

Makes one wonder how with all of these messages one can ever feel secure and free of fear......

or is that the purpose of someone in higher power??? hmmmm

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

this is complete nonsense you have brain just walk with truth, and be true rights alive so you would make yourself rights

negative beings cannot be a source of anything, it is only from up possessions that they do
so it is not up to humans to clean the mess it is up there their own mess with truth abusing a powrful position to possess creations lives, and inventing all kind of justifications of lies
revealing clearly how they are against truth

if you limit your life reality to people you like truly it is the best you can expect since others as more then one person is surely more then you

those ambitions to preach about politics and creations issues as if you make them is just due to gods trafications for more possessions and manipulations

and if loving your ennemy is the right thing to do then why your god dont accept a point living not bending infront of him completely and with maximum acceptance, why your god cannot accept any existing fact being for itself when it is like and mean hell to that fact when it occurs for absolute despotism of one living only as the source of all realities
which again is against truth, why your god choose truth as his ennemy and never mean to love a true point

how that can be a god this is the only question to me

one is never living will, one if of free present living moves absolutely equal reality one

which mean that to respect another you must expect first full consideration to you from, you must be the same presently not planning to

what you can plan is to not agress another and take advantage of lies rules what you can plan is to limit yourself means to what you are always true about prooving to yourself meaning truth rules

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wandering Spirit
Makes one wonder how with all of these messages one can ever feel secure and free of fear......
or is that the purpose of someone in higher power??? hmmmm

If there is a source, I would say making you wonder is purposeful.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

this is your operation mode you are living under, dont fancy about me fearing you, i justified the hypocrit you are deforming my words on purpose and the hypocrit is who dont care about truth effects so never mean any rights

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

this is your operation mode you are living under, dont fancy about me fearing you, i justified the hypocrit you are deforming my words on purpose and the hypocrit is who dont care about truth effects so never mean any rights

No fancy about your obvious fear has been considered, only that is clear that you are afraid. No one needs to deform your words as you do a remarkable job of that all on your own. You have condescended to virtually all who have made the effort at posting in this thread, and even to those who actually attempt to agree with you. You berate and bully and keep throwing the term truth out as if you and only you have a handle on this, and yet, you bully and berate and will not stop until all who have entered this thread tire of your antics and leave you alone to your fear. How does that help you? What do you gain by such petulance and insolence? Fear is your choice, brother, and you are welcome to it, but those who offer love are not advocating nonsense, and you constant bullying won't scare them away, only in the end, lead to boredom and entropy.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

i have a total different perspective of laughter, humor basically is of positive truth awareness freedom is from
so the aware is seeing his body and laughing at himself for whatever he is doing there, because after all it is nothing that matter and so amny things at the same time that are too complicate to associate together efficiently and after all in free release there is freedom and positive truth there giving you the meaning to laugh as being out of it all

so that is why a joke i dont understand it is never a problem to me and a lot of people the concept of joke is there for any intelligent awarenss meaning positive after all

what is negative mister is never a joke and who made you see it that way is what you are happy to sense being possessed through

laughing anyway is always about oneself alone in freedom ways life, that from concept actualisation can sense the existing free they are more alive

so it is never an agression or an act move that can make a laugh result

there is business and free life, business is always serious means of ones and free life is free because always positive and never any objective reality of but nothing at all

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

There is no need for ad hominems, even if they are true.

To imans: I think all Jean Paul Zodeaux is trying to ask you, is to look at why you post the things you post, and see where your frustration, malevolent attitude in terms of agreement, and consistency to appear correct, that may be conflicting with what others are saying, and not the information itself.

Although, I believe there actually is conflicting information being spoken here, because we haven't articulated what we are trying to say so it can be understood mutually.

When too people believe they are right, it is mostly misunderstood on what what the definition of right is.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

it is not your business what i am or another person is, if you have nothing objectively to advocate or say then babble about you if you cant but mean a subject to pertend being alive and loving anything

you cannot insist in maning to manipulate everything around for a look result prooving your control of wills, i told you you mean to be a star and impress others of devils ways
you dont do anything but mean to humiliate me personnally for yourself cheap sense of superiority to inferior livings killing any value to pretend being something as a real pleasure for you

but objectively you do nothing everything is of truth and always will

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
you dont do anything but mean to humiliate me personnally for yourself cheap sense of superiority to inferior livings killing any value to pretend being something as a real pleasure for you

but objectively you do nothing everything is of truth and always will

I think I speak for everyone who disagree's with you when I say that we mean to communicate with you, and share with you what we believe to be true. The thoughts you associate with humiliation are of fear. And that is what many have tried explaining in this thread. It is not that we say these things so that you do fear us, we say these things to talk about them. If you believe otherwise, it is you that fears.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

it is not your business what i am or another person is, if you have nothing objectively to advocate or say then babble about you if you cant but mean a subject to pertend being alive and loving anything

Read that which you posted, carefully brother, and then compare it to this:

you cannot insist in maning to manipulate everything around for a look result prooving your control of wills, i told you you mean to be a star and impress others of devils ways you dont do anything but mean to humiliate me personnally for yourself cheap sense of superiority to inferior livings killing any value to pretend being something as a real pleasure for you but objectively you do nothing everything is of truth and always will

I am just saying, that is all...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

you cannot say what another is saying against someone, ask yourself what are your means here it is your thread not mine
and you are totally incorrect a lot of contributions on this thread were meaning the same thing i say

and obviously you didnt mean anything since all you do is general chaotic confusions for a conclusion statement that has no objective fact on it at all and clearly deform what is obvious in the world

if you are so happy because of that zodeaux side being any powerful guy that is your subjective issue there not anyone else and surely not any reality, things and realities are always from positive life freedom and always more sense and those subjective hidden pleasures ways are to be killed forever and from ever at the end, and not the way you think it would be the way i say it, which is of truth since i am free even of truth that is why i can say it,

but this is your thread and i must be out of your profound hate to truth

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

words are there nothing else, meaning a living from words say all what you are about
make your own words alone to mean any living point for you

and this is nonsense to mean me just to enjoy not meaning you and the whole truth of everything
i am an individual exclusively and thre are a lot others that love truth too and have right perspective as intelligent free livings when it is the sense of truth
beng true is from being free from truth even but that positive truth is the sense of awareness intelligent there

now meaning to say o you fear is meaning your level as indiivdual being it is yourself business and you are nothing but one human and nothing more objectively

fear is never a source of persons when it cant be even source of animals reactions, it is principally from animals an intelligent geniun reaction, gods dont mean to make animals fear like they want everyone to be in the groove dancing, fear consequence is inerty when god means is negative stimulation for violent reactions as meaning rejections moves

so it doesnt mean anything when you say that another is in fear if he is still saying soemthing it means him out of fear for sure
fear on the contrary is what explain mute or getting in negative truth as well as justification of living

but who is meaning another fear is for sure an evil being which is inferior being mode, it is your world and words lives in your mind where only you is there and your kind

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by juveous

and obviously you didnt mean anything since all you do is general chaotic confusions for a conclusion statement that has no objective fact on it at all and clearly deform what is obvious in the world

if you are so happy because of that zodeaux side being any powerful guy that is your subjective issue there not anyone else and surely not any reality, things and realities are always from positive life freedom and always more sense and those subjective hidden pleasures ways are to be killed forever and from ever at the end, and not the way you think it would be the way i say it, which is of truth since i am free even of truth that is why i can say it,

but this is your thread and i must be out of your profound hate to truth

Seriously, I am going to ask a direct question.

do you believe what constitutes understanding, subjective?
Read the question carefully.
I am not asking if understanding is subjective, I am asking if you think that the things understood, are they subjective?
Because If they can be understood by others, even by experience, does that make certain truths objective?

Its yes or no, or it depends with elaborations.

If yes, you must acknowledge that truth comes from how intelligent one is.
If no, you must acknowledge that all who disagree with you are false.

Notice how I have never once told you, that you are wrong, but that you have misunderstood me. There is such a large difference in those words.
I can disagree with you up until you spout anything false, then I must correct you. But what you understand is only different from what I understand, thus nothing is proven until we educate ourselves.

If you make a philosophical claim, enlighten people why. If they do not understand, they may project their own beliefs. But If you do understand their beliefs, you can enlighten why you disagree. But if you do not understand their beliefs, there is no point in claiming you are correct.

edit: I am not trying to come to a conclusion here by the way. I am only trying to get people to think about what is true and why the think it is.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by juveous]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join