It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by Afterthought

those people afterthought are saving few bodies lives times in conditions of lies opportunities, but true people are saving the whole humanity life, when they are just meaning their positive existence result objectively

thing that anyone can do but of course you prefer shows that gods do and mostly to see someone else dying for what you get to believe then that god could mean giving you their life, in using innocents to talk to you that indirect way burning bodies just for you to fancy on how god love you to know that he might give you something

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I am strangely aware that I'm in disagreement with you. It might help your agrument if you use punctuation. Just saying ....

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fear is everybody's problem at some time. My own fear is the awareness that an illness-related pain is going to visit me at a certain time. What can I do, except to try to put it to the back of my mind? If I can, that is, because when the pain arrives, the fear has gone. Yet the intensity of that pain tells me 'it's intolerable!' and I seek to escape, knowing I can't and have to live it out. I wade through that and try, again, to forget, aware this nightmare visitor will come back later.
I feel it is so easy to talk about not having fear, especially in the objective way talked about on this thread. I see others in worse situations and readily understand their fear that their endless pain is just that, endless. I recall the famous Mexican painter, Freda, who lived a life of unbearable pain before death finally gave her release. Her last words were :
'I never want to come back'

mclinking

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i do not fear the thought of being hurt, i actually fear very little. but erasing fear altogether would make you un human.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Also, commenting about human behavior, look at our reactions. We live a life of unconscious reactions, but it is a reaction based off our intelligence of our subconscious. Listen to your subconscious, learn from it, and watch the reactions change.

We are hard-wired to react. It is the listening that is not.
In a brilliant quote by Robert Jourdain, explaining the evolution of sounds and music
"Nature's priority is not to listen and interpret; it is to hear and react."

[edit on 16-5-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Emotions are based upon logic. Be carefull what you allow yourself to become deluded with while chasing self-comfort. You need knowledge to help you controll your emotions not remove them.

Could you really walk a mile in another persons shoes... if the logic you walk upon is to deformed to fit.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

In the battle between spiritual and biological, we have a choice, we can either remain at war with ourselves, or we can make peace with ourselves. When we are at war with ourselves, we react, when at peace, we act. The difference between action and reaction, is cause and effect. We can be the effect of things, and react, or we can be cause, and act. The choice is entirely ours to make.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Emotions are based upon logic. Be carefull what you allow yourself to become deluded with while chasing self-comfort. You need knowledge to help you controll your emotions not remove them.

well life could be much easier without some emotions, so maybe people find comfort by trying to remove some of these emotions. and chasing self comfort isn't a bad thing, if you don't feel comfortable what is the point in being existant?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Dr Slim]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Emotions are based upon logic.

I have to disagree with you. I think that many of our emotions are not based upon logic. When I was younger & started dating a guy (who I stayed with for 3 years), I knew I loved him when I saw him juggle a coin, a bottle, & a ball. My love became deeper not because of logic, but I did learn that I am someone who falls in love with a person who possesses rare talent. I didn't realize this right away, you see. So my falling into a deeper love was not based on logic, unless my subconscious already knew that I had attraction for people with rare talents. At the time, all I could do was feel that I loved the way he was able to entertain me & my conscious self didn't need any rationalization while I was experiencing the moment as it happened.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

it is all of freedom and objective realisations and for objective freedom realisations from free living absolute sense

so you can name issues you are saying nothing when you are out of things conceptions, like you suggest it i guess unconsciously, if you realize objectively your fear then you are more existing from what objective realisation freedom is

those inventions of concepts justifications are meaning god educating humanity for a good purpose, so everyone seem to run for a reward saying how he understand what it is to learn
but then you are rejecting the reality of truth or any objective fact of existence

but to me, who break you to make you is the one to break

because objectively he would then always break you to mean anything so from a subjective perspective you should break it before meaning any positive stable sense to your existence

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Emotions are really a product of the two true emotions...Love and fear...

Every other "emotion" is a product of either one or the other, or a product of the two. If you give it a bit of thought, you will see how this plays out to be true.

The only real emotions are love and fear and every other is based on these is what I am trying to say.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

exactly self knowledge is the conscious existing fact and its freedom as positive means by dealing with self objectively as one living fact equally

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

No again, lets be clear about what fear is and not confuse it with being afraid in a dangerous situation.

Like Itsnowagain sayd, fear is made up in the mind.
We create fear, like fear in the dark, or fear of losing money, fear of not having succes, fear of losing someone, fear of not being able to arive, fear of lonelyness.
One can be without fear when understood completely, and it doesn't make anyone less human.
Its make one a little more free.
Fear like, supose i work in a factory where they pray, and i pray with them because if i don't i loose my job..
Or i dont go in the water because a three headed monster will eat me.
Just a few examples of personal fear, but although one can laugh about it, it is actualy in the mind of most.
What will people say, so hide the real you.
If one is without fear, he is truly himself not bothering about others or the dark or some monster or whatever.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by godddd
reply to post by Dr Slim

No again, lets be clear about what fear is and not confuse it with being afraid in a dangerous situation.

We create fear, like fear in the dark, or fear of losing money, fear of not having succes, fear of losing someone, fear of not being able to arive, fear of lonelyness.
One can be without fear when understood completely, and it doesn't make anyone less human.
Fear like, supose i work in a factory where they pray, and i pray with them because if i don't i loose my job..
Just a few examples of personal fear, but although one can laugh about it, it is actualy in the mind of most.
If one is without fear, he is truly himself not bothering about others or the dark or some monster or whatever.

OK, so now we've determined that fear is both rational & irrational. This is good. So, we can now say that true fear is much different from a phobia?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

your emotions are about your free awareness state reactions to objective existence, it is up to you to be you there, no emotions can tell you what you are or mean being yourself source

and fear is just one negative subjective state so it cannot be used as a reference to negative existence facts, griefs anger violent rejections unsanity severe depression for mental death state, you have so many objective definitions of negative subject states that are more real then fear, that is only a sense without realisations so it is nothing objectively

love from what you say is even less then this fear thing, there is no opposite to what is not existing

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by godddd
reply to post by Dr Slim

OK, so now we've determined that fear is both rational & irrational. This is good. So, we can now say that true fear is much different from a phobia?

i would say so. i think a phobia is something that would have to be created, whereas fear is a natural instinct as far as i know.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

if it was an instinct it wont be you then there, it is your state truth and from there yourself objective reality in nature conditions, there is no instincts there there is no genes called fear it is not of the body but you the awareness freedom fact existing

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

then how do you explain the toxins of fear?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

you dont create fear it is you you fear loosing your positive existing fact at its minimum possible free existing, that is why you dont fear to not get a medal you fear to loose the test you fear the consequence of having to pass it and being enslave to it again, to loose your freedom

it is only of freedom that any positive existence fact can be of you

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

if such things exist is then what i said yourself nature condition of, but principally the fear is you as aware free

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I see why you put that question, fear of losing your job is different from a phobia i think because a phobia like fear of spiders for example is because one has developed this kind of phobia.
The fear of losing your job is a situation where you hide the real you to gain something which is keeping that job to earn money.
So you are not being true to yourself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join