It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help removing Hex or Curse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I will give you the benefit of the doubt about what you are saying....if you really feel as though you are cursed I would contact a shaman or some other type of energetic healer (such as a crystal healer) who has experience with dispelling negative energies. I would also make sure to receive a band of protection to prevent it from happening again...and stay away from grandma

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A few people have commented that I should contact a Shaman.
But are there not many kinds of Shaman's from many various regions on the Earth?
What group would know more about this?
For example I could see a Shaman from Japan to Mexico and I'm sure they have differences in belief's and abilities.
How do I know which Shaman's to approach?
And how do I approach them if they become defensive with me or do not want to see me because this curse as it seems to cause anyone I've met to act this way to me. Tho I've never met a Shaman maybe they'd be un affected?
And where do I find a list?
Do I just call him on the phone?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR

If the Logic of Karma is wrong then I knew something was up for sure.
This is why I know I have a curse/hex/spell or problem and it is not just the usual "demons" because the laws of Karma are not playing fairly thus someone must have messed around with me using a curse/spell or hex.

If I can make a comment on this...yes you are right we cant in the end blame anyone but ourselves for problems..yer there may be reasons but once you sit back later or in the now if you are that good, or have already been thru the wringer of life and can recognize it happening or if you like 'enlightened"...you can always see how and where and in some case when and more important how you allowed it to have a chance of happening to you...the moment when you opened the door and left no protection as such.

The only other thing I wanted to say in relation to this post was the word and mean of karma.
I use the word in general pubic for non-deep(or another way ...super spiro deep connection conversations due to the time or place or receptiveness at that time) out there chats some times, but the word I use is sow and reaping. what you sow is the biblical translation of karma.
I dont think believe there is any difference to the actually manifestation of either word, the only difference is, I tend to try and use the biblical interpretation of the workings of it...for no other reason because of old testement or Torah uses and references and my own perspective.

Not wanting to sound like I'm attacking you or against you or other that use and interpreate this karma word and actions in any ways to just make it clear so not to offend...hopefully, you never know at ATS when 1 opinion on 1 topic will start forum www xxxxxIV LOL I dont think it would be taken out of context in this thread but just to cover bases LOL

The thing most Christians and non believers and other faiths and religions and some if not the majority of spiritually connected people dont realize is the universe most (not all) but most of the workings work the same regardless of faith or beliefs.

The only way I can describe what I mean is like the workings of a clock....old clock dials and springs etc...sure there are dig and most think Godly people use digital because of their connection to God thru Jesus lets say as an example ..and the heathens use clock work system of spiritual workings... and other dont even think on the workings or mechanisms of the workings of the universe.
WRONG...
Karma and sow and reaping, just as an example of 1 universal truths....in my understandings and revelations and practices and knowledge and texts from many civilizations and ages from others that understand or understood is the same thing.
It has to the universe was (to save argument as I dont want to bog down on this) made by God...he made earth as part of the universe...the universe has planet earth in it and all on it are part of the universe too.
So I cant understand why some think the universe would interact with altering scenarios if out right actions or results,regardless of who or what you are in belief. Huh I hear someone say...well to simplify it more...the Sun is part of the universe (depending on belief) earth moves around the sun so it rises and sets in a set time every day..predictably over seasons unless there is an influence in earths normal operation.
So is the same with universe actions and outcomes and workings and results of action undertaken here by everyone weather unconsciously or actively aware of it.
Some people wont accept the spirit dimensions at all so it's a argument easily won by them LOL but once we realize this working of the universe is the same for all us here we can then work on that fact...more next post

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The only difference between a non christian in the spirit and others (IMHO no arguing please
)
Is I have the holy spirit to guide and protect and teach. From that truth, said by God, the holy spirit is given to us by God to be a helper a way to keep the pureness of the glory of Gods presence inside us once we accept God & the truth he sent his son to die, and he shed is blood as a perfect human...as exactly described in the earliest books and even the very 1st line in the bible of the Jews & Islamic and Christian faiths...not only did his lineage of his bloodline match up Adam & Eve & thru Noah so on. Also in all the most important ceremonies and rituals performed by Hebrews, also buildings like the temple & items, ark of the covenant etc, as well as the temple furniture & decorations, colors, names of the rooms... everything matches back to Jesus, his life, his role, his sacrifice, his Resurrection, his role being the only way we can again find our way back to the source of all; GOD.

I wont keep on this point but I also need to point out a few things in the new testament to also keep the pureness of Jesus and the prophetic nature of his life..The new testament story goes that the Jews took Jesus to the romans to be wipe their hands of his death (10 commandment law)by using there laws to convict his death by the claim he said he was greater(a king) than Ceaser the ruler of the land during that time...The romans questioned him...are you the king of the jews? Jesus answered I am who you say I am...
Notice he never said I am the king of the Jewish people...so the romans let him go, I find no fault with this man.in very short simple form.yer?!!!

So now fast forward to the cross and the sign the Romans mockingly put over head. The sign read the king of the Jews...the Pharisees were livid..yer But remember Jesus never said I am the king of the Jews....He said I am who you claim I am with out quoting the actual real translation or literal words.
Why were the Jew horrific and livid over this? They knew the meaning of the words & well when you work out the translations and the actual wordings of this sign.
The Romans actually proclaimed his divinity and his destiny in not only in Jewish words but it fulfilled every part of the telling of the one who would die and rise for all man kind...I will have to explain that sign in more detail along with the actual wording as it escapes my brain at the moment.... so you understand the total significance of it & how it fits in the past riddles and teachings. Goff track LOL

It only works one way, if you do this that will happen regardless of who you are...It may not happen now or right away and it may come in other forms and intensity, or may be super lucky ha ha to escape it by death but even afterward, in death you will be judged by God..the only person or time you should be judged in all honesty.

But back to the universe and spirit.. if not aligned with God and the trinity Jesus and holy spirit then you are in Gods words you are against him, as in pure light there is no darkness, so then by that if you do use the spirit dimensions alone in your own will and knowledge by your own power simply either knowingly or unwittingly you are not necessarily doing wrong but can also manipulate the workings and known results of universal actions& truths to do harm or wrong(another story)....but ultimately you do so leaving an open door with no protection, or allied with darkness.

The universe only obeys one rule, the one God made it to follow...do it with him in his guidance and protection for his will either for yourself or others and that's fine...if not, you enter a dimension of your own peril even if it with good intent.
The universe has name for things and, just this one minute part of the whole universal workings in God terms..for the name of cause and effect is 'sow and reaping', the other side of the coin is 'Karma' basically. I hope u get it plus no negativity aimed at anyone at all!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Rollo]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
"FifiLamoreaux: Astar, you are an Indigo. You're not like other people. And they know it. You're very different. In a wonderful way. But that's really why they treat you like they do. I mean, besides the spirit influences, which I agree are also real. You're on a whole. N'other. Level. "
Good of you to notice.Thank you.

I came to Earth with wave #2 I'm 80-90% sure I know who my souls is... but I'm not sure about sharing such info on here. Most people would not believe me or take me serious once I did confess who I believe I am (before I came to Earth)

You might like to learn more about these "Indigo's"

The best part starts at 23mins. She says that "in 1945 When they dropped
the Atomic Bomb it got the attention the Aliens (or Angels whatever name you prefer as they are the same thing)
They had a meeting to figure out how to save man without stepping in and interfering. They decided to implant special Pure Souls on to Earth to stabilizes this time-line. Man was fated to end himself by his negative ways....a call was sent out to all pure souls for help.
So all "Indigo's" have volunteered to come here to help save man from his own fated doom. Supposedly some of the Nostradamus predictions foretold this. That around the year 2000 Man had a final war with himself and ended the human race. Man would not make it to the 2012 event to be collected.So Pure Souls were inserted and because of this have altered this doom or fate/time-line.
Hear more here :
Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
A few people have commented that I should contact a Shaman.
But are there not many kinds of Shaman's from many various regions on the Earth?
What group would know more about this?
For example I could see a Shaman from Japan to Mexico and I'm sure they have differences in belief's and abilities.
How do I know which Shaman's to approach?
And how do I approach them if they become defensive with me or do not want to see me because this curse as it seems to cause anyone I've met to act this way to me. Tho I've never met a Shaman maybe they'd be un affected?
And where do I find a list?
Do I just call him on the phone?

There are Shamans all over the world, yes. I don't know what country you are in...assuming American or U.K.? So I am not sure how to recommend you to find one...

Shamans are able to protect themselves from negative energy, and they are good at it (some perform exorcisms). I don't think that a Shaman will turn away someone in need - it goes against thier beliefs....and if they do then walk away and find someone else. Shamans are more common then you may think....they look like everyone else, it's not like they wear ceremonial garb all the time

Many Shamans advertise....I'm sure you could either call or email one

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

here is an excellent link.

shamansdrum.org...

I am not sure about some things that you have posted here but I try to help the genuine.

Rgds

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This page lists shamanic practitioners that are available to work with individual clients. Last updated May 11, 2010.

List by Location:
www.shamanicteachers.com...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

That's a great website! Hopefully you can find someone to help you, if you choose to go the Shaman route. I do work with a Shaman for healing (though he is not listed) and find he really helps me. You can do energy work from distance too.

Wish you all the best!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Something I just wrote figured I'd share as it seems to apply well to all those who deny spirits & or demons existences:

There is one thing in the universe more important than anything, that is the Truth.
The truth or "god" "must be" among the chaos otherwise nothing would have a logical "reason" to "exist"
Truth is the nail that holds all light all matter all dimensions together in one space-time.
The truth must be the definition or term that defines all.
The rules, reasons, parameters, for existence including the laws of the universe must be stored in a singular truth to define them otherwise what would make them possible to exist without this "reason of truth" to define and set and place them.We all see the universe/world existing that means it must have a definition to the chaos as life follows a set path/pattern among the chaos. Set by? Well that means it must have a "god" or "singular truth setter" or "programmer" or "creator" who/that sets the terms and reasons for life.A "singular - truth" in a "dualistic - logic" is the reason for a logically perfect universe to take form. As the singular once inserted into the dualistic would tear apart into millions of parts of itself. Just like a program on a computer it starts as a singular exe but once released into a logical universe of the computer that singular has a "Big Bang" and takes form in it's logical universe it must now un pack and expand from it's singular point of entry.It then runs it's course and cycle on it's own according to the rules set within itself.
Without the truth to define "what is" or "what it's purpose is" there would simply be chaos. And no logical order or patterns to anything at all.
Thus there is no life without truth.

God is pure Truth and the reason we are here,to deny truth or pass it by is to welcome heartache, pain, suffering, sickness, and even Death.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Interesting OP. Although i experience everything you do but opposite. Haven't you thought of questioning your grandma who said "Ohh your THAT girl." I thought that would be the obvious. If not, try to chase it back Before that. Why'd your grand mama say that? :O

and then keep following the footsteps. But it didnt work for me. I love reading this book i just picked up.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I found the "CURE" for all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-5-2010 by AsTaR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join