It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help removing Hex or Curse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
When I was 5 or 6, some family friends gave us a big brown cardboard boxfull of American comic books - a literary treasure trove including such classics as Scrooge McDuck, Batman, Casper the Friendly Ghost, and Richie Rich "the Poor Little Rich Boy". No other force on earth could have inspired me to learn to read as much as these did, and daily I puzzled over colorful pictures and the chicken scratches with them until, by deduction, I began to make associations. It wasn't a burden. It wasn't a chore. It was an exciting daily adventure I chose to pursue.
One of the characters was Gladstone, Donald Duck's cousin. Lazy, scheming, competitive, and inexplicably lucky beyond reason, compared to hard-working, simple-minded Donald, for whom everything invariably went squawkingly wrong. Gladstone was my introduction to philosophy as I pondered the unfairness of Life, at least as it went down in Duckburg.
I have observed innumerable instances of Life's unfairness through the years, and felt compelled to research and ponder the subject, beyond the answers provided in my instruction books.
One thing I have concluded is that the actions, words, and thought patterns of our ancestors can affect us by some kind of imprint on our DNA. In this way their character blesses or curses us. We can also be affected by our immediate environment - especially by the people therein. Some have a degrading and exhausting influence, whereas others uplift and inspire. I have found that it is crucial for me to be mindful of the company I keep.
I have concluded that there are laws which even God must obey, and boundaries which even the angels cannot cross. That, indeed, sometimes there is nothing we can do but put one frostbitten foot in front of the other until finally we fall, to rise no more, finally to rest, God willing.
I love what Rollo and you have said about not feeding the dark energies in people around you, thereby defusing it.
I believe we are eternal beings based on pure intelligence, which is a form of light, given the structure of bodies created for us in order to achieve, grow, and progress to a higher, more fun level.
I believe that people are frequently unfairly cursed or blessed, but that is not the point, and shouldn't be something we stew over endlessly. Because I also believe that even though there are limits to relief, there are legal loopholes in this universe which allow for us to sometimes have reprieve or even a miraculous escape from our fate.
I have not been entirely reprieved but I have been so comforted, tutored, and strengthened as to make my miserable existence occasionally happy. I believe the universe, God, the Force - whatever - is benign, friendly, and wants to help you. But you hold the key in your hand and only you can unlock the door. Begin, I suggest, with a prayer every night before sleep. Perhaps take note of your dreams. They're out there, the good angels, like genies waiting for your commands. But they're not likely to burst upon your life in angelic form as much as work through the medium of the people around you, of signs and words which you may have been too blind to see before and which may require some work to interpret. It's like they say, when you pray you should also listen, and sometimes the answer doesn't come right away, and sometimes it's not the answer you expected or wanted.
May you be blessed with the answers which will bring your heart rest.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
"FifiLamoreaux : One thing I have concluded is that the actions, words, and thought patterns of our ancestors can affect us by some kind of imprint on our DNA."

Instead of a DNA imprint I was recently told about this (by a spirit) is that this is a result of Guardian Angels.
Guardian Angels are actually your dead loved one(s) spirit(s).
Anything the dead/passed spirit had learned or said or stood for while they were alive comes to you in spirit when they die. And the spirit or Guardian Angel who comes to stand guard with you will represent and share those ideas & beliefs with your spirit.
Thus you "could" and or "will" get at least some of if not all of these past ancestors beliefs ideas words or thoughts of these spirits.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
To answer all those who disbelieve in spirits and or demons.

200-400 years before Christ walked the Earth...
The book of Enoch was once as standard in every home as the BIBLE is today.
Again the BIBLE was based on the Book of Enoch among the others books The BIBLE is a summery of all the books listed here en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
(Listed under "books in this documentary")
The book talks about demons and spirits as if they are as real as you or I.
The book was edited and then banned because of it's truth contents... they did not want you to know certain things until a few years just before 2012 times when they would un-ban these books and they would re-surface and they have. Thus take advantage of these hidden books filled with truths and knowledge.

*Nothing like someone trying to argue they know how something works when they've never read the manuals provided by God for man.*

You can read the Book of Enoch here in PDF format it starts on Page 19.
www.hermetics.org/pdf/enoch.pdf

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
First off, you are not crazy! I have had the same thing happen to me after I broke off with my boyfriend 23 years ago. I found out he was a devil worshiper. I have never been able to have a relationship since. I didn't know how to break the spell, so I learned to live with it. Since that time, I learned a lot of things about myself, I got to know myself better. And I found out that I am my own best friend. So with that, I kicked the demon in the A**! I've found lot's of things and hobbies that I became interested in. I also have wonderful children and animals to spend my life with. And all is well! Single and loving it!

[edit on 16-5-2010 by prophecywatcher]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

I take your story seriously because I have reason to belief that someone has put a curse on the children of my father and especially on me.

I am not depressive or stupid nor am I into occult stuff or religion. I know of the Bible and do belief in God but not in a obsesive way. I have read the Bible out of curiousity and know that God warns us not to get into any kind of magic. Therefore He says it does excist and most likely will work.

In our day and age we are raised with hard sciences and the occult forces are left alone. Even if you do not belief in curses or any other of these things you will still be vunarable for it......just because they are part of nature we live in.

I can only say good luck with finding a 'cure' and that the person who did this to you will receive his/her reward when his/her time has come.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

lol, it does not mean that demons or what have you do not exist.

The op may be trolling, but you would find plenty of places on earth that believe these things.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I want to thank Astar for starting this topic as I have been a victim of some sort. His take on leaders being puupets to those controlling the chakras is absolute spot on. I found it laughable that people would write that one has to believe in hex or curses to get affected.

I am a living example of some one who never placed thoughts on all this but I was yet attacked and in my own case, it was extreme. When things follow a particular pattern in life, one has no choice than to attribute them to curses or hex.

I have discovered that no matter what favour I do to anybody, be they friends, relations or strangers, I get mostly rewarded negatively. I have always tried to find solutions but a wrong move may amplify the misery. For now I just live day to day. But I would look into what you and poster like rollo have suggested. Once again thanks for this valuable thread.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathchild

Yeah, I agree with you. Curses do not work unless the person the curse is one believes it will.
And demons cannot enter the body unless invited to do so. My suggestion is to change your stars a little, move to a different place, change your name, do something to change your outlook. I am 56, and have also seen many nice girls fall into the trap of drugs and food. I have rescued women from abusive husbands just so they could get away and find another abusive man to control them. As a matter of fat, my wife was in an abusive relationship for 9 years before she came to live with me. She still shivers when she talks about her former life. He had her hooked on Xanax, and was gambling away her S.S. check every month. Things are different for her now, thank the Goddess for that.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
ok since there are a few receptive folk here now....

The spirit realm is real as the dirt we stand on. some can interact in this realm and other can just see or feel it and others well it is the bunt of Elvis is alive stuff.

I under took after the 1st attack, a journey....I always was connected to the spirit now looking back since a child but only untill last few years that memories come alive and remember events...
another story LOL

But one house I lived in....
The ex that was the witch and her friends wouldn't come into my house..they did once but ran out.
My friends the 1st time they experienced the 'house' ran out side too..
There was a ghost? I never really cared at looking into the biblical meanings as it rather pointless to do so IMHO just to put a tag on it so ghost is good enough for me.

I saw this girl and her clothes and still remember the her long socks the most but I never saw her as like a solid thing like another human or a car or such but I saw her.
Always weird noises and my brothers room always felt like a fridge..even tough in afternoon it had the sun and should have been hottest room in the house.
She never meant harm to me or my brother but when she would come into the lounge room, my brother and I would cry simultaneously out of the blue...
and the dogs hair would rise up and whimper to be as close to us like a thunder storm.

When it was in the kitchen the dogs would bark at the empty room but not enter it. if you picked them up and tried to walk into the room they would clamber and try to escape, like a cat being put into water..their hair all up on backs etc...

One night a dodgy guy (mate) came over His nick name was Brownie.
Nothing outstanding happening just watching tv b4 we were going out..
Then out of the blue she came into lounge room my brother and I started crying....this guy chat himself...
Ok it get weird here...
Next all 3 of us saw energy swirls in the air...like Homer Simpson on a trip or like the lsd stuff they show in movies when tripping,... Then brownie wanted to leave and go out but it was so early to go out...as he said this the front door was open as it was summer....2 massive hands palm facing us came thru the door. I gave a strong sense of stay....Brownie jumped back as we were on same lounge he almost jumped into my lap...
So he was more insistent of going now...

The air was thick (best description I can think of) swirls of colour still going on..and then I saw this little man......

I say little man...like the size of a big knome in the garden sort of size and he was sitting on Brownies shoulder,
it had pointy ears and was white ish to transparent but 3d as well...my brother saw it and never said another word that night.

I said whats that mate...My mate then said what after whispering to it leave.
He tried to play dumb and make me foolish but I kept at him for an hour and then he caved.
Apparently one one other person he knew had seen it..and that guy was wasted at the time so he just made out to him he was stupid and they guy accepted he was just sooo wasted ha ha....so that was brushed off but I saw it straight.
He said it was his helper...he did this and that and I could have one if I wanted....so I played along and he then went on to chanting and wanted candles and whispered something but mid way thru he just stopped and said it wouldnt work and we will do it another time...
Maybe the thing knew I wasnt open but trying to investigate..or maybe my house girl stopped it...
Anyways we went out clubbing...and I made sure to not drink after the happenings so far that night...but while we were out..I swear....he opened up about some stuff as he was drinking..and again honest as I am alive his face would morph into the same shape(not size LOL) as the little man....I didnt let on though...

To cut this short Brownie my friend came over 1 more time and then he just vanished...
I swear no one heard or saw him again...and still to today!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Imagine the love you have inside of you is a mirror, hold that thought, go to your grandma, have unconditional love for her, tell her so, kiss her fore head and say "We reap what we sow," and walk away with love in your heart.
Love is the most powerful thing we have, those who lay down curses pay a price eventualy.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
After a few years I had this urge one day out of blue to check something...so I went to the state library massive place, never been in there b4 so I had NO idea where any books were...I walk in and down into a section involuntary put my hand out and pulled out a book called fairies and sprites.

Opened book to a page with a picture of basically the little man ...it's name ... BROWNIE....

Apparently this thing is a good helper....but I can tell you know it's an evil little trouble maker.
"Brownie - good-natured, invisible brown elves or household goblins."
The little hairy brownies, with their flat faces and pinhole nostrils, are not very attractive, but their happy smiles and extrovert characters makes up for that. The innocent nature of children allows them to see the brownies, but disbelieving adults will never get a glimpse of them."

"THE BROWNIE, THE BOGLE, THE KELPY, MERMEN, DEMONS.
THE SCOTTISH BROWNIE.

THE Scottish Brownie formed a class of beings distinct in habit and disposition from the freakish and mischievous elves. He was meagre, shaggy, and wild in his appearance."

In 1703, John Brand wrote in his description of Zetland that:

“Not above forty or fifty years ago, every family had a brownie, or evil spirit, so called, which served them.

I may be wrong as I never bother to investigate any further since that day so it may not have been a brownie..
But it seems that this spirit has been glamorized in book and folk law as good , a helper...and fun and humorous...this allowing an people to open that door to have a spirit attachment ...one I can say is not of God so t then means it has to demon...

I might even do a bit of research and try and get better recall and see what I can dig up.

Plenty more stories even about the house and the floating green things in the back yard....the feelings of how this girl died..seeing and PLANING my future in high detail....with signs to do along the way to recall this was planned..man that was spooky when I did it...time standing still for 4 people simultaneously...tree sprites, spells list goes on
Umm I could go on and on but I'll stop as I am a bit drained now.

I learnt about lots of religions, sects, spiritualy, Wicca etc...

But in the end Chose Jesus and God..and since...safe as houses

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeevar
Imagine the love you have inside of you is a mirror, hold that thought, go to your grandma, have unconditional love for her, tell her so, kiss her fore head and say "We reap what we sow," and walk away with love in your heart.
Love is the most powerful thing we have, those who lay down curses pay a price eventualy.

I learnt mosts curses are placed by close relations. So your idea of going to your grand mom with love is possible. But what of a situation when one cannot have access to the culprit? Another problem is being able to have this unconditional love for some one that tried to harm you. For some people this is absolutely not possible.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"pro-all : Another problem is being able to have this unconditional love for some one that tried to harm you. "

This is another problem that happened to my g/f as a result of these demons. She became violent with me constantly beating me and attempted to choke me to death #'s of times. ( I was not violent in return ) During these times I could look into her eyes and say "Wake up! I love you!" ect and she would just have this glossy eyed look in her eyes and she was un-reachable it was as if she was possessed by a demon and defiantly not herself.

Again to those who wrote that this is life and or women just one day turn to sex drugs and food.
That is like saying Jesus was good and one day he just turned to sex drugs and food for no other reason than it is part of life.

I thank all who have shared their personal stories.
Very helpful because it shows that I am not alone.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good question...Firstly you use love as a positive shield, its like a psychic armour. Secondly, I agree, it is difficult to love some one who has tried to hurt you, but they are misguided and you must take the moral high ground to over come this.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"prophecywatcher : because of this I learned a lot of things about myself, I got to know myself better. And I found out that I am my own best friend. So with that, I kicked the demon in the A**! I've found lot's of things and hobbies that I became interested in. I also have wonderful children and animals to spend my life with. And all is well! Single and loving it!"

This is the only good part about this "curse/hex/spell"
That I really got to know myself. (As if I hadn't known myself well enough before this living the life I have)
And the more I self correct my mistakes and flaws the more I perfect what it is like to be a perfect loving being.
All thanks to the curse meant to tear my life apart... it has helped me ascend my soul further than it already was.

To all who have this curse it is a Blessing in disguise come 2012 judgment day as it will ensured your ticket to heaven. (so long as you have not become bitter because of it)
I was told recently that the people around me who were effected by this curse such as the G/F's they too will be rewarded in 2012 for having this happen to them.

So we all might be suffering now but in 2.5 years (2012) we will be the ones at the end of the movie Knowing getting into the UFO. (evidently this movie is almost the same concept as The Book of Enoch where "UFO's" come in 2012 to pick up ascended souls and take them to Heaven or Earth 2.0 or whatever u call it off planet to avoid doomsday here on earth which is also a cleansing to remove all the man made virus's chemicals and toxins.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"zeevar use love as a positive shield, its like a psychic armour. Secondly, I agree, it is difficult to love some one who has tried to hurt you, but they are misguided and you must take the moral high ground to over come this. "

As I said I'd define myself as "Astar of David" because of the amount of Love I feel and experience on a daily basis.
It is very easy to love someone who has hurt me. Because I understand it is not their intention to hurt me it is the intention on these demons to hurt us. And at that I don't really blame the demons as they are just doing what it is they are designed to do. (besides I don't understand words such as blame they make no logical sense so I can't fathom their purpose.)

*Two men holding drinks talking. One drops his drink the glass breaks all over the floor. Now what is the point of BLAME?
In this situation I see the problem I see the solution. I do not see reason to blame? The man who dropped the glass KNOWS he is at fault and thus he knowingly should clean it up.Trying to stuff blame into any situation is pointless as it solves nothing. Who cares. Move on Clean the mess up get another drink problem solved.*

You are correct that love is like a shield of armour. And this is why the demons can not control me...so instead they control my loved ones. Causing them to act strange around me.
But unfortunately for these women and others who were effected by my "curse/hex/spell" they do not have the strength of love that I do thus these spirits/demons can take control of them very easily.
I might add that the people effected become total opposites.
Both women I choose because they were a lot like myself caring loving giving sharing... and now they don't do anything but think of themselves.
I can say a positive comment and they will twist the comment to mean something completely else.
For example I'll show you how they twist things around.

One of the girls recently said to me:
" You know the Jesus Story? Well it's 100% un-credible.
When Jesus sacrificed himself on the cross it was not to save others
It was to hurt his loved ones.
Disagree?
Well in reality who's to know what Jesus's true intentions were if he is no longer alive to ask? Thus these "Stories" are nothing more than "stories" and there should be no credit placed on any biblical or religious text(s).
"
I know this girl and VERY well.... and she does NOT think or speak this way.
This same "personality" tells me all sorts of similar "crazy" twisted ideas... blows my mind some of the things they think. Because most of it makes ZERO sense what so ever unless you were bent on going to hell.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is sort of in response to prophecywatcher

The usual laws of Karma:
You act with hate or anger or sin you earn Karma that needs to be worked off.
You act with love or care you loose Karma you earned.

Yet in situations like this thread.

The Laws of Karma with this "curse/hex/spell" :
You act with hate or anger or sin you earn Karma that needs to be worked off.
You act with love or care and your mis-interpreted by everyone around you you so they judge you negatively and you earn Karma that needs to be worked off.
So I found like prophecywatcher if you do not act at all (or stay alone) you get treated more or less fairly.

If the Logic of Karma is wrong then I knew something was up for sure.
This is why I know I have a curse/hex/spell or problem and it is not just the usual "demons" because the laws of Karma are not playing fairly thus someone must have messed around with me using a curse/spell or hex.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
AsTaR...Before I took my path as a shaman I was warned by my mentor that those who spread love and light will always be tested, show no fear, be confident, be true.
I find it strange that people who believe in Jesus don't believe in demons, even more so those who believe in god but not the devil. Just like some one who preys for you, equally someone can curse you, yin yang, light dark, there is an equal balance of forces.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Astar, you are an Indigo. You're not like other people. And they know it. You're very different. In a wonderful way. But that's really why they treat you like they do. I mean, besides the spirit influences, which I agree are also real. You're on a whole. N'other. Level.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Astar, you are an Indigo. You're not like other people. And they know it. You're very different. In a wonderful way. But that's really why they treat you like they do. I mean, besides the spirit influences, which I agree are also real. You're on a whole. N'other. Level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join