It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help removing Hex or Curse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that my mother has told me that my grandmother (her mother) put a curse on my mother when she was young. I didn't really believe such things until....
In 1999 I met a girl... the daughter of my mothers best friend.
Things were great.
Then one day we visited my Grandmother. It was all smiles.
Until my Grandmother found out my g/f was my mother's best friends daughter. The smile on her face turned into a scowling look and she said "Ohhhh... your THAT girl" And from that point on the visit went sour. Needless to say we got shewed out.
I didn't notice this at the time but now I see that from around this day on things started to happen to the g/f very strange things where suddenly she would start to trip out and have a fit or lock herself in the closet and cry swearing she was hearing voices whispering in her head.
Few months later was x-mas.
The grandmother invited my mother and I over for a small x-mas eve get together for the holidays sake. As much as I did not want to go my mother more or less convinced me to go (of course without my g/f)
After the evening ended my mother and I went home.My g/f was spending x-mas with us so she was there when we got back.
I swear something followed me home that night because with in moments of me arriving home I became overtaken with sleepiness I could not stay awake if my life depended on it. During this time I was passed out I was trying to fight it and wake up as I could hear my g/f on the phone & she was chatting up someone. After a while I was able to get up and I began to question her as to who she was talking to. She basically ignored me and continued to chuckle like she was more interested in the person on the phone and all impressed by the person on the phone.
After a while she said "come get me" and hung up then started to pack her things and walked out the door without saying a word. From this day she has NEVER been the same.
I never saw or heard from her again for 8 months after she walked out (for no reason). During this time she had done CRAZY things she become selfish & needy started to smoke cigarettes started to smoke crack she became slutty she became gluttonous and is fat now (very fat) she even robbed cash money stores and eventually robbed banks ending up in prison!
The strange thing is that this girl was once such a nice person. These things were her opposites.
She recently got out of prison and I've seen/spoke to her a few times. And it is evident to me that she is still effected by this "demon".

This curse seems to be linked to love.
In a nutshell the curse could be summed up to this statement:
All that I love shall fall and crumble....
Why do I say this? Well...
I met another girl (since the above one) Things were great until she fell in love with me. As soon as this happened she started to cheat and then she started to do crack and now she shoots up daily. Both of these girls cry and complain to me that they love me and want to be with me yet they can't seem to pull it together enough to hang with me.
And it seems the more they want to be with me the more they can't... the more they love me the more they want to hurt me/themselves.
This curse extends further than women.
From my father to my friends to my neighbors to you reading this post.
It's as if I have a curse were I have this demon who wanders around with me and anyone I interact with the demon interacts with and causes them to think and feel negative towards me.This curse or hex has almost stopped my life. As anything I enjoy I can't seem to do
Some quick examples:
I love to paint! But I can't anymore.
I love to walk to the park. I can't anymore.
I love my Job! So I loose it.
I love this book I just picked up to read! Suddenly I can't read it.
what do I mean by can't?
Suddenly overwhelmed with sleepiness or un-interest or I can't focus my eyes to read out of nowhere or it seems my mind will go blank and ideas and or words are taken and I forget what I was interested in.
Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Have you talked to your family doctor about how you are feeling.
It just might be a start.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
deflecting real life problems and mistakes to things like demons takes the blame and the accountability away from you.

Demons are a seemingly uncontrollable force..therefor you cannot change these problems.

being unable to do the things you enjoy in life sounds like depression.

you can make things better..stop blaming goblins and spirits and take a look at yourself

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In case you did not read the post I said EVERYONE is effected even my Doctor treats me the same way. Doesn't listen and tells me to get a job.
And how can my Doctor help with what happened with my girlfriends?

This is not something I am "feeling" I'm not personally depressed or sad.
It is something I am 100% aware of as spirits/entities/demons.
How? Long story short I can sense spirits/demons/entities as well as hear them.
I've channeled spirits many times. So I know what I am dealing with is related to them.
Take care.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this kinda of stuff happens to everybody!!!

your not that special..sorry!

I'm 40..I could go on about ten different stories like your's..about different people in my life...myself included.

Your right..this stuff WILL keep happening to you..for the rest of your life.

Because it is called life.

BTW.. there is one word you keep repeating...."ME".

Maybe it's not all about you.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by wrathchild]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You, and most people, would probably be shocked to find out how much what we believe affects our reality. We are VERY powerful beings & we manifest (meaning we make things come true) what we believe. This is why, sometimes, when we seem like we're in "bad times", it can take so long for it to change. If you buy into fear & negativity, you nourish it & it gets stronger/ takes over- you can *almost* become powerless. Fear > MORE bad stuff, which reinforces the fear> MORE bad stuff> more fear= vicious cycle.
I don't believe in "curses" (but I once did- or had the fear that maybe). They really are only effective (EVEN IF they have happened) if the "bearer" agrees to carry them. If they believe in it.
What the other poster said about taking responsibility is true. The only thing you can change or control in this world is you. DO that. You were born with that innate power.
You CAN do anything you are big enough to do. ALL you need is to believe in yourself. BE someone YOU can believe in.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
As you can see these demons attack me and continue to imply that I have some sort issue with myself as if I have some ego problem.
I'm not going to argue because there is no issue these demons have the wrong person. If you ask me they are meant to do this to someone with an ego.
Yet how can I have an ego and be full of myself when I never think of myself? I am always thinking of others and how to help others. This is not an overstatement. It is who I am.
The main reason I am here asking for help is not so much for me but to help these innocent women who have lost their lives and families because of this.
Take care.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you really believe that you have fallen victim to a curse or hex, then get some protection. You can find curse-breaker spells all over the internet.

If you really are cursed, fight fire with fire and un-curse yourself. These things are never un-breakable, you just need the right tools........

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

The things of which you talk about, demons and such, will only affect you or any person, if you allow it to. Remember, we create our own reality. In the case of the demon, why give it power? When you believe it HAS more power than you, then you in turn ARE giving it the power over you, because you believe yourself to be weaker than it is. This is no different than a dictator that takes over a country. A dictator is only one person, no different then you or I, yet, they take over an entire country. People CAN have power over you, only if you allow it, as with your grandmother. Time to fight fire with fire guy, and change your reality. You must believe your grandmother to be all powerful, right? For her to be able to put a hex on, not only yourself, but your mother and girl friends. Don`t give her that power by believing in it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I can empathise with the OP.
But sometimes demons are angels in disguise.
Buddhism is a path to allow anyone to understand themselves.
Go and get help from a buddhist temple
Knowledge of thy self will empower you
There is a place for you to go....inside
Love yourself friend......love yourself
No on ecan harm you if you know love .
Love you, then you will love all
Nothing will get to you ever again.
BUt you have to take that first tiny step
Dont be a prisoner of others
LOve you , learn how to.
Buddhism will help you, Christ will help you
but you are sensititive you yearn for understanding?
Buddhism will at least give you that.
Humble yourself get help through understanding.
It will slice through your confusion.
You are hating yourself?, and if so that is not good.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't "believe" anything until it's proven.
I do keep an entirely open mind.
And I did not "believe" that my Grandmother was doing what my mother said.... because where is the proof?

It's taken 10 years of me questioning why me? To get me to this point where I am asking publicly. So stop telling me to look at my own life. If I self analyzed myself any further I'd stop eating and drinking because those are the only needy things I have in my life.

Honestly I'm not sure if my Grandmother has done something or if she is also a victim of my curse and just re-acting.

My entire life since birth has been surrounded by abuse and mis understanding and mis-fortunes.
I have done nothing to deserve this sort of treatment.
I'd say I'm a classic case martyr.
Again everyone here is assuming I live a normal life. And that I do everyday things and the way I act while doing these things is what justifies why this is happening to me.
Yet in reality my everyday things include sitting in my room thinking of others.I don't work. I do not go out. I do not socialize.
So where is my flaw that merits this treatment?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

AsTaR

AsTaR,

I'm going to take your post at face value.
Here is the numerological analysis of your
user name here at Above Top Secret. I am
not the author of this analysis, nor the methods
used. But in your current place in life I recomend it.

Numerology analysis of AsTaR
You are very discordant; you have a dashing appearance, but with disappointment to follow. Having no depth of mind, you attract the wrong type of individuals, and this causes you bitter experiences. You are overly emotional and sometimes chaotic. You develop an unstable personality with no evolution or stability. Your personal affairs are in turmoil and you become witty but untruthful.

There is no positive side to this mathematical equivalent. If you'd like to make a change to your name, please read the information on "Name Analysis" in the last pages of this book.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you were to define me I'd say Humility is my #1 trait.
I can't begin to explain how much love I feel in my life I'm the most loving person I know.
I love life.
I love others.
I even love my own enemies.
I love all people equally because we are all one and related to the original Adam.
I do not judge people. I do not lie... ect ect.

Trust me there is NOTHING ego like with my life (except needing to eat and drink)

*I might ad that it is my grandmother who "seems" to have the ego.*
I did not meet up to her standards as a grandson by getting a fancy career and well paying job big house and car ect.... (These are things I do NOT care about) But to her they define who she is as a person. And having a grandson that is a failure will not do in her books because she can't brag to her lady friends. Needless to say she has always treated me poorly and the other grandchildren who got big paying jobs she favored.
She's entitled to her opinion. I really don't care what she thinks of me because I don't work. And I'm not going to think anything of her for telling me to work ect. And now someones going to say "See! Your judging your grandmother,and that is why this is happening to you) and my answer is no I am not. I can't be bothered getting upset with people does nothing. And personally I dislike the feeling ones body has when they are upset or angry and I can't be bothered getting upset it takes too much energy.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Asts, I think you think too much. You need to get out and about to empower yourself. you need to stop thinking of yourself as a victim. That being said you need to put a ring of protection around yourself and there are many books out there to tell you how. I have confronted demons of my own by fasting for 24 hours and meditating in a circle of salt then just looking. Sometimes it feels to me too that there are very powerful forces out there that we don't understand but by protecting yourself with an amulet or a circle of bent nails you can stop that torment. There are also spells to return the hatred back to who or what is sending them. Quit being a victim. I don't believe in witchcraft as much as I believe in the power of the mind and the ability to focus that power. like brings like, by not feeling such anger/ pain you are drawing it to you. Do something to make you feel empowered in this situation.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
davidgrouchy
My actual name is
A Star Of David.
As the Star of David is the same symbol as the heart chakra.(A tetragrammaton star)
This name was chosen because the heart chakra represent who I am the most.

There might be a much larger reason why this has happened to me and it may have to do with who I am (in the past) I'd rather not say as I am unsure myself but I do have many hints and clues.

the the reason?
Imagine if the above curse was also on Jesus.
Why would someone negative curse someone good and innocent?
Because they were jealous?
Or they simply did not like Jesus because he was so nice and perfect.
there are MANY reason's why someone who is innocent and good can get cursed.....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What is the point of being conscious if you don't think?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR
davidgrouchy
My actual name is
A Star Of David.
As the Star of David is the same symbol as the heart chakra.(A tetragrammaton star)
This name was chosen because the heart chakra represent who I am the most.

There might be a much larger reason why this has happened to me and it may have to do with who I am (in the past) I'd rather not say as I am unsure myself but I do have many hints and clues.

the the reason?
Imagine if the above curse was also on Jesus.
Why would someone negative curse someone good and innocent?
Because they were jealous?
Or they simply did not like Jesus because he was so nice and perfect.
there are MANY reason's why someone who is innocent and good can get cursed.....

You name as it appears on ats is a bit spooky and all the markings of a wiccan
If you believe you can propagate a curse to the readers of your post, it will backfire
Yes the curse or hex upon you could be from jealousy, as I am for the same reason nursing a lot of hexes.
Whether they can be broken, I do not know as I havent been able to do it myself. So welcome to the club. If you find a solution, do send me a u2u, so that i can also apply this solution to solve the hexes on me.

Cheers

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AsTaR

I have a problem understanding something that you are saying. Are you saying that you do not "believe" in the hex? But yet, you "believe" in a curse?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"FiatLux: I have a problem understanding something that you are saying. Are you saying that you do not "believe" in the hex? But yet, you "believe" in a curse?"

I do not "believe" in things. Until I have proof.
I did not believe my mother had a hex or curse or spell or whatever you wish to call it until it happened to me.
I did not "believe" in spirits or ghosts until they started to take over my body and speak through me. After this point to deny the spirits existence would be illogical. As I had proof and felt them as well as experienced them. Almost daily I hear and or speak with spirits.

As well to those who say "I think it so it happens"
I am much further advanced than that. I am well aware of how my thoughts effect reality and others.
This is serious and real.
And as I said I've spent 10 years trying to figure out what it was and why so I've already asked and answered most simple questions about it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Luckily for you, that witchcraft silliness only 'works' if you genuinely believe it will. All you have to do is stop believing in it and you'll be saved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join