It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Judgment Day Prophecy - Sajaha (605-562BC)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yes, he is!
Goetterdaemmerung is what the Germans say to Judgment Day. Literally translated it means sunrise of the Gods.
Fiery chariots with swastikas on them will appear on that day.

Just be patient, I got lots of prophecies that are unknown here at ATS and many point towards Germany being the battleground of WW3.
It takes time because they're only available in German.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I wouldn't doubt it. Germany has been through a lot since WWI. The final stage is supposedly in Meguido. Things are heating up for sure. I also wonder if the Avenger will be one of JC lineage?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.thuletempel.org...

All you need to know about the tree at Untersberg (referred to in my previous post), is here.

It was saved in my favourites after all!

Unfortunately not as Birch tree, but a Pear tree....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

German for Birch Tree is BirKenbaum.
German for Pear Tree is BirNenbaum.

I hope that solves the matter.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What i meant was that according to my information, the tree at the Untersberg is a Pear tree, and not a birch tree, and there lies the difference in the two legends/prophecies.

I was not questioning your German, and so your terse reply was, frankly, unwarranted.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by BlueOrb]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Remember what is said can be figurative, like incarnated demons taking over human bodies....

About the third one, check Nostradamus quatrain about july 1999, it is well described there and he is called Mabus I believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

The land in question is China. And the liberator was born in the north-east of China.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
just support for your thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Both are wrong!
This isn't the only prophecy around that points towards Germany.
There are many more.
China lies east of the area were these were found and they clearly refer to NORTH-land and the midnight mountain which is most likely the Untersberg. This mountain is on its own already the middlepiece of end time prophecies.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Northland refers to the northern part of any country. It does not necessarily mean Germany.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

You post a one-acronym idiocy and have the gall to do so with the signature links you have regarding rationality and atheism? Woah there Nelly.

Open your mind to the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I've found your translations interesting, and the links to naziism are compelling. I also find that the references to 'secret worms' may offer an insight to something I have long suspected, and have had several dreams/ waking experiences to confirm. It's complicated, but I'll be reading through the translations and source materials carefully.

Thanks for sharing..

Fly..

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I recently found an entire translation. Someone else noticed the importance of these texts too. They got nothing to do with Icke, there is no other English version anywhere else.
forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Very interesting OP!

It sure sounds like the modern world.

About the hybrids walking the streets; could it have to do with replacement organs grown in animals? We already use some of their parts to heal humans... Could it be seen as an abomination to the Ancients?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Doesn't this sound like someone is talking about our "modern" world?

I was thinking the same thing, good find btw, i think I will read the rest. thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

or just all the illegitimate children

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I'm calling hoax.
There is no evidence of Sajaha being real, either the book or the person who it apparently refers to.

This book was written by someone very recently. Even worse, it seems to be an invention by an "esoteric" Nazi cultist. Nothing to see here, move along....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Originally posted by NeoQuest
Quite amazing actually, most interesting thing in predictions in a long time, poster should be applauded.

On the other hand that interpretation, Third Sargon=Third Reich, what a terrible interpretation.

Nothing personal.

Yeah, it is really a terrible interpretation if you view it from the perspective of the so called victors and their phony history books.
I'm already at it to summarize the issues, how and why I have this interpretation.
It will take some time because it is a very complicated matter and some things lay very sensitive.
We can debate this somewhere else but some interpret these prophecies as following.

Evil runs this planet. (NWO)
The Nazis were an uprise against it. (6 years peace, 6 years war)
Germany is occupied and officially still at war. (Nordland/Germany is paralyzed, Sajaha 15:2)
Holocaust is a hoax and forbidden to doubt it by Khazars that call themselves Jews.(thoughts in chains)
The Aryans are one of the tribes that are true Jews.
A few of them went after the war into hiding preparing for judgment day with a new weapon. (Nazi UFOs---> fiery chariots)

This is in a very few sentences what some think the prophecies tell.
There are however much more details that point towards Germany in these prophecies. Just read them carefully. As soon as I have some time I will translate "Marduk's Spear", it contains also many clues.

We can this discuss the various issues like the holocaust or the existence of Nazi UFOs somewhere else if you like because we would go off topic in unrelated issues in this thread.

You must be a sick neo-nazi, which totally destroys the credibility of this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Thank you, that's a very nice compliment.
They are very real.
BTW, please define recent, the translations were first published before WW2, the Nazis knew about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join