It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is a fraud!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As a truthseeker and revolutionist i always looked for ways to get out of this system.
I was born in germany or as sometimes i call it, the first colony of america.
In the moment i also live there again and so it is interesting for me to come behind the secrets of this land. And the shocking fact is: Germany is an illusion!

I know this will not be so usefull for non germans, but its worth information for everybody outthere.
I did a quick search about this subject and to my wonder, found nothing, tho...
I will present you now some interesting facts and evidence that brought me to this conclusion.

First some questions for the fellow german members:
(this part is mostly adapted from the book „Die Jahrhunderlüge“ by Holger Fröhner, you can find it at scribd!)

Q1: „Which nationality do you belong to?

Your answer might be, the „republic of germany“ but lets have a look on the passport:

Here you can see a part of a german passport (left) and one from austria (right).
The austrian passport states, you belong to... „Österreich“ (Austria)
But at the german one it states, you belong to... „deutsch“ (german) ? Err?
Did i miss a lesson in german? Or is it a simple error? NO This is so since 1949!

Also note that the german passport is not just called passport, it is a „Personalausweiß“ - means translated „personnel-passport“! Doesnt it sound more like a pass for a corporation than a land?
This you only find in germany!

The „federal republic of germany“ was juristically terminated at the 17.07.1990 at the parish conference by the allies, through the cancellation of the article 23 of the „Grundgesetz“ ( basic law of the federal republic of germany ). It existed between 23.05.1949 until 17.07.1990 only on the fundament of the constituted „Grundgesetz“. According to the laws of the „Haager Landkriegsordnung (Art. 43)“ a basic law is just a „provisional solution for the maintenance of peace and order in a military occupied terretory for a certain time“. This provisory nature is described in the basic law, article 146:

Dieses Grundgesetz, das nach Vollendung der Einheit und Freiheit Deutschlands für das gesamte deutsche Volk gilt, verliert seine Gültigkeit an dem Tage, an dem eine Verfassung in Kraft tritt, die von dem deutschen Volke in freier Entscheidung beschlossen worden ist.

As the supposed „ „federal republic of germany“ doesnt exist since the 17.07.1990 anymore, you cannot be a part of it. Therfor your nationality is not germany!

Referendum: Europäisches Übereinkommen über die Staatsangehörigkeit (Art.2, Abs.a), Haager Landkriegsordnung (Art.43), SHAEF-Gesetz Nr. 52 (Art. 1), Deutschlandvertrag (BGBl. 1955 II S. 301), UN-Charta (Art.53 und 107), Reichs- und Staatsangehörigkeitsgesetz (§1), Übereinkommen zur Regelung bestimmter Fragen in Bezug auf Berlin vom 25.09.1990 (BGBl. 1990 II S. 1274), Urteile des Bundesverfassungsgerichtes (u.a. 2BvL6/56, 2Bvf1/73, 2BvR373/83; BVGE 2, 266 (277); 3, 288 (319ff; 5. 85 (126); 6, 309, 336 und 363, 2 BvR 955/00, 2 BvR 1038/01)

Q2: What are the colours of the german flag?

Black, Red, Gold? Yeah, really?

No! This are the colours of the weimar republic!
As germany never has been a sovereign country they couldn´t have a own flag. Therfor they choosed 1949 the old one from the weimar republic.

Q3: So what is the great seal of germany?

The federal eagle?

So, why use the different public authorities not one „great“ seal:

Once again, germany as an occupied land and wasn´t allowed create a own seal, thats the reason they used the old weimar „Reichsadler“ (trans. „imperial eagle“). Later this was forbidden by the allies (because of fasiscm analogies), so since that time they just use so much different eagles...
But there are two restrictinons.
According to international laws there has to be an official seal on passports and government documents, so germany used the old seal, the imperial eagle on them.

This is the imperial eagle seal

This is the german „personnel“ passport

And here is the imperial eagle seal, hidden in a hologram

Referendum: Europäisches Übereinkommen über die Staatsangehörigkeit (Art.2, Abs.a), Haager Landkriegsordnung (Art.43), SHAEF-Gesetz Nr. 52 (Art. 1), Deutschlandvertrag (BGBl. 1955 II S. 301), UN-Charta (Art.53 und 107), Reichs- und Staatsangehörigkeitsgesetz (§1), Übereinkommen zur Regelung bestimmter Fragen in Bezug auf Berlin vom 25.09.1990 (BGBl. 1990 II S. 1274), Urteile des Bundesverfassungsgerichtes (u.a. 2BvL6/56, 2Bvf1/73, 2BvR373/83; BVGE 2, 266 (277); 3, 288 (319ff; 5. 85 (126); 6, 309, 336 und 363, 2 BvR 955/00, 2 BvR 1038/01)

Q4: What is the capitol of germany?

Berlin?

No, Berlin is since war end and occupying through the allies seen as „exterritorial“ That means it has nothing to do with germany it only sits in it...

So, by the way there still one intersting thing in the german passport...

this is a copy of the back...
Do you know this pic?
Let me give you a hint:

Look it´s baphomet!

Now, i layed the passport two times over it. One time over the face, one time reversed...

What does it have to do on a official document? Eh?

There is much more to it but i will post the next days.
Feel free to discuss this subjects. I want your opinions...

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by higher i

Jim

[edit on 20-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So Germany is an American colony or its run by satan? I am not sure what your trying to tell us.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Isn´t it the same?

Well, what i want to tell you is that germany in the term of "federal republic of germany" doesnt exist!

There is much more to it but it is about 3pm here and i was in the studio all day. So i will go on with it tomorrow...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
its all the same #, united states, Germany,england, Sweden, rest of Nordic countries are called one giant cooperation.

did you see what the IMF and world bank are doing together ? from nowhere the EU gets billions of dollars from the federal reserve ? for what reason ? if not for a giant cooperation, everything is connected.

don't believe me ? look at BP ! the UK prime mister to visit Obama, guess what he said to Obama ? BP needs to be stable and strong, because its in our interests our economy stay strong.

everything is connected trust nobody, if your not rich your stupid if your poor your even more stupid

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

Yeah understand it!

Europabank is the same as FED!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
before i go to bed i also have a nice story for you:

Once one of my (left activists) friends was caught by police on a demonstration for shouting with a megaphone.
He went a night into the cell and was very upset by it.

He knew that the german police force (and surely some politicans) wanted him to arrest him as he was on of the left movement leaders.

Then a half a year later he was invited to the court. He pleaded to be unguilty. Then the judge asked him for a reason why he should be unguilty. He answered following:
When germany was invaded by the alliance and they won, the laws of the alliance where the legal right. In this laws stands that germany cannot upset full sovereignity and own laws until a peace contract is signed by all parties.
As there has never been a peace contract signed ALL LAWS OR CONTRACTS MADE AFTER 1945 ARE ILLEGAL!

The judge was stunned but sentenced him, anyway.
He ( my friend ) went in revision until the second highest court in germany and then a wonder happened:
The judge set him free and unguilty with the restriction to never talk about that anymore (media at all!)...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I tried but I cannot see that you have provided any evidence to back up your claim. The argument as it currently stands is left wanting.

However, I do find the passport markings VERY intriguing.

I also look forward to some additional info for this thread to back up your claim. when you make it available. I find these sorts of 'legal' anomalies quite fascinating and they go on far beyond The Fed, US Income tax, and others like:-

On the second Tuesday of the month it being illegal to wear a merkin in public within 300 yards of veterinarian surgery, whilst carrying a bowl of cherries.

There's a guy called Freeman John Harris at the following site who has discovered many legal loopholes and ways to avoid becoming the subjects of TPTB, or paying certain bills and taxes. It's a british centric site but well worth a read.

www.tpuc.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not German by nationality but Volksdeutsch by blood.

I"m sure you know about the jewish plan to destroy our beloved ancestral home.

the morgenthau project?

en.wikipedia.org...

In early 1947 four million German soldiers were still being used as forced labor in the UK, France, and the Soviet Union.[12][13]

In 1951 West Germany agreed to join the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) the following year. This meant that some of the economic restrictions on production capacity and on actual production that were imposed by the International Authority for the Ruhr were lifted, and that its role was taken over by the ECSC.[14]

Although dismantling of West German industry ended in 1951, "industrial disarmament" lingered in restrictions on actual German Steel production, and production capacity, as well as on restriction on key industries. All remaining restrictions were finally rescinded in May 5, 1955. According to Frederick Gareau, noting that although U.S. policy had changed well before that; "the last act of the Morgenthau drama occurred on that date [May 5, 1955] or when the Saar was returned to Germany [January 1, 1957]."[15]

Vladimir Petrov concludes that the Allies "delayed by several years the economic reconstruction of the wartorn continent, a reconstruction which subsequently cost the United States billions of dollars."[16]

en.wikipedia.org...

Food policy
Main article: American food policy in occupied Germany
Germany was closed to relief shipments until December 1945. The given reasons were that they might tend to negate the policy of restricting the German standard of living. CARE package shipments to individuals remained prohibited until 5 June 1946. U.S. troops and their families were also under orders to destroy their own excess food rather than letting German families have access to it.

In 1945 the German Red Cross was dissolved[58][59] , and the International Red Cross and other international relief agencies were kept from helping ethnic Germans through strict controls on supplies and on travel.[60] The few agencies permitted to operate within Germany, such as the indigenous Caritas Verband, were not allowed to use imported supplies. When the Vatican attempted to transmit food supplies from Chile to German infants[61] the U.S. State Department forbade it.[61]

In early October 1945 the UK government privately acknowledged in a cabinet meeting that, German civilian adult death rates had risen to four times the pre-war levels and death rates amongst the German children had risen by 10 times the pre-war levels.[62] In early 1946 U.S. President Harry S. Truman finally bowed to pressure from Senators, Congress and public to allow foreign relief organization to enter Germany in order to review the food situation. In mid-1946 non-German relief organizations were finally permitted to help starving German children.[61] During 1946 the average German adult received less than 1,500 calories a day. 2,000 calories was then considered the minimum an individual can endure on for a limited period of time with reasonable health.[63]

en.wikipedia.org...

The world has been trying to destroy our people since the days of the caesars.....
remember Varus and his legions?

WW1 was a pretext to stop the German machine thanks to the damn french (###spit) who were worried about the size of the german military to civilian ratio (they STILL had a ton of civilians) as opposed to the french who have not won a war since Napolean.

The last TRUE FRENCHMAN imho. (And he was Corsican!).

The allies tried to cripple Deutschland with no military, no industry, no economy.

One man said BS! Adolf Hitler. For as much good as he did in the early years, the later vastly overshadowed it. I think Goebbels and Himmler were puppet masters and he was kept stoned but thats an opinion on some news reels and reports.

The better part of the evil resides on the hands of the ALLIES! Had they not tried to immasculate Deutschland, Hitler would have been (at best) a forgotten feldwebel (maybe?) in a forgotten trench.

The murdered thousands of Dresden would have been alive to keep our race populated. Our lost architecture would still stand to our pride.

And the damned russian dogs wouldn't have raped our women and pillaged our country.

At the end of the day, it all goes to the allies for its nexus. They have been trying to destroy us forever.

They say that Berlin isnt our capital? Screw'em!

They say that our wonderful land that has given more to society than most any other doesnt exist? Double Screw'em!

and they will not let our children sing the ENTIRE LIED DER DEUTSCHLAND? They make our children feel guilt for things they didnt do?

Oh hell no!

DEUTCHLAND RESIDES IN THE HEART AND SOUL!

MEIN ALLES IST FUR DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!!

[edit on 20/7/10 by felonius]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/7/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish

On the second Tuesday of the month it being illegal to wear a merkin in public within 300 yards of veterinarian surgery, whilst carrying a bowl of cherries.

Ha ! I love these silly US laws!

Please pe patient with me, it is now 4:20pm here and it is really hard for me to stay awake...
Also it is within all the german laws...

Will provide more tomorrow....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Woh! I dont really want to have such stupid responses in here!

Beloved germany? for what?
You dont even have a clue about what germany really is!

The only good was that we HAD some nice thinkers in here but thats mostly history!

No really, your decepted point of view is really the reason i HATE NAZIS LIKE YOU!!!

MODS PLEASE TERMINATE THIS IGNORANT FASCIST ACCOUNT OF ... HUMAN!

And yeah just looked again... without nowing i could say you are from the south states! Typical rednex dump crap!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Really? Nazi huh? When all else fails call someone a nazi.

I'm scared now buddy.

Just because I happen to love my blood? Or was it the fact that morgenthau was a jew?

I didnt say I didnt like jews. I dont like HIS kind of jew.

Or was it that I am able to see the positives that A. H. brought.

I NEVER CONDONED HIS BS!

The only thing I condone was the Wehrmacht taking back what was originally German. If they could have eliminated COMMUNIST Russia/China (Like Patton and McArthur wanted?)it would have been nice. And the occupation of france

Maginot line translated to German- slight detour.

First words french said to the wehrmacht "Will that be a table for 400,000?"

I see the post war indoctrination works over there. You've really got the self loathing thing down solid friend.

I guess you think that our people deserved what they got, huh?

You wanna say I'm a nazi? Fine. What ever.

I guess they have destroyed the Fatherland afterall.

[Mod Edit: Removed large quote. Please review the following link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Please pe patient with me, it is now 4:20pm here and it is really hard for me to stay awake...
Also it is within all the german laws...

Will provide more tomorrow....

4:20? hmm.

rednex dump crap as you say? I guess the weed has damaged you.

Thanks for giving another reason for keeping drugs illegal.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

[Mod Edit: Trimmed nested quote. Please read this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Err, you think because of four twenty i refered to the ganja church dudes? No really this was the time over here...

There is rarely any german bloodline anymore! All fascists flew out of here in the 40s - 50s to mostly to your country!
Over here we hav a multi cultural state and guys like you, talking like you are not welcome in any part over here. There are only few misguided bolded hooligan - sheeple mostly left in the east...

I reported your behaviour to the mods i am sure they will delete your racist account soon...

And you really have no plan about my point of view. If it doesnt hurt your ethics have a look into my other threads... you will see how open minded i am!

The things i provided in the OP show that germany is in fact not existant! It is merely a corporation with the whole folk as personnel staff!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I always believed that every citizens of every countries is seen as a franchise of the government
A franchise is a system whereby a trader franchisee joins the network of a franchisor. He therefore has its fame, his brand, supplies (central purchasing) and services (eg advertising). In return, he is bound by its obligations, both in how to carry on its business and financial levels by the payment of royalties.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Here is a interesting link for german speaking folks:

www.widerstand-ist-recht.de...

It is the page of a guy who resist against the federals.
On the site is everything you have to know about the german laws...

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

Woh! I dont really want to have such stupid responses in here!

Beloved germany? for what?
You dont even have a clue about what germany really is!

The only good was that we HAD some nice thinkers in here but thats mostly history!

No really, your decepted point of view is really the reason i HATE NAZIS LIKE YOU!!!

MODS PLEASE TERMINATE THIS IGNORANT FASCIST ACCOUNT OF ... HUMAN!

And yeah just looked again... without nowing i could say you are from the south states! Typical rednex dump crap!

wow, why the Nazi talk? This guy is right, at the time of Hitlers rise to power, he saw that Germany was in the grip of an economic down turn worse than we face today. With 3 million Germans unemployed, he promised jobs for all native Germans and he delievered. I also dont understand why Germans cannot sing the traditional national anthem, uber really just means above all else, so whats wrong with saying that? Im Brittish btw, my Grandpa fought in the war, so dont go telling me i am a Nazi either. If someone is proud of their country, and its history, why attack them? Ok, if he was saying that killing all the Jews was justifyed then i would see your point but he is not saying anything like that and to ask to get his whole account removed is just down right imature. If you start a thread here expect critism, and dont try and get people banned for voicing their opinion

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I have a son born in Germany, and I cant wait to get him to the US. Germany is filled with Russian thugs and Turks, all getting welfare. Its crazy. I liked being a soldier over there; it is a beautiful country.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Agreed 100%

They tried to make us cripples but we're still GERMANS !

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spongebob
I have a son born in Germany, and I cant wait to get him to the US. Germany is filled with Russian thugs and Turks, all getting welfare. Its crazy. I liked being a soldier over there; it is a beautiful country.

im from germany berlin...and all i can say...you are right

and it WAS a beautiful country...it was..

[edit on 21-7-2010 by angrydog]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I think that you need to brush up on your German or English or something.

Q1: „Which nationality do you belong to?

Your answer might be, the „republic of germany“ but lets have a look on the passport: ...

Here you can see a part of a german passport (left) and one from austria (right).
The austrian passport states, you belong to... „Österreich“ (Austria)
But at the german one it states, you belong to... „deutsch“ (german)

"Staatsangehörigkeit" is nationality or literally "state belongingness". Austria chose the more literal way when they say Österreich under Staatsangehörigkeit; they "belong" to Austria. Germany uses the word as meaning nationality. A German's nationality is Deutsch.

Also note that the german passport is not just called passport, it is a „Personalausweiß“ - means translated „personnel-passport“! Doesnt it sound more like a pass for a corporation than a land?
This you only find in germany!

No man. A German passport is called a Reisepass, a "traveling pass". Personalausweiß is personal identification card. They are two separate things, even though German and EU law lets you go into EU countries just by showing your Ausweiß. I challenge you to try getting into a non-EU country just with your ID card.

...through the cancellation of the article 23 of the „Grundgesetz“ ( basic law of the federal republic of germany...

Article 23 of the German constitution wasn't "terminated". It was changed to make it easier for the Maastricht Treaty to be ratified. That's why even today this article in the German Constitution is called the "EU Article".

No! This are the colours of the weimar republic!

Do you know anything about the German flag? There was a huge debate after the War about what the BRD's flag should be. Many designs were put forth, even one that looks Scandanavian, but ultimately, a flag that looks similar to the Weimar Republic's flag was chosen (note they're not the same flag!) because that was the flag of the first unified German nation!

Once again, germany as an occupied land and wasn´t allowed create a own seal, thats the reason they used the old weimar „Reichsadler“ (trans. „imperial eagle“).

No way dude. They chose the black eagle because that is simply the symbol of Germany. There is no conspiracy or anything. It would be like if the US was conquered or something and then regained it's independence. They symbols most likely would revert back to what they formerly were.

No, Berlin is since war end and occupying through the allies seen as „exterritorial“ That means it has nothing to do with germany it only sits in it...

Wow, I guess the BRD didn't know that. It's a shame that the Berliners get representatives and things like that in the Bundestag.

Did you even read that thing that you posted? It says more or less that the allies, for whatever reason, had reservations about Berlin having a full voice in the Bundestag; not that it's an extraterritorial entity. The allies were probably afraid that something would go haywire in Berlin once things were unified later that year. Like, you know, a bunch of former East German politicians getting into the Bundestag.

Since Germany is it's own government though, it didn't have to listen to what the allies wanted anyway. And they didn't. Berlin is one of the 16 Bundesländer like it or not.

What does it have to do on a official document? Eh?

It's amazing how the human mind looks for patterns and recognizes things. It's sort of like with the clouds.

Schöne Grüße aus dem Lipperland!

[edit on 7/21/2010 by octotom]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join