It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Judgment Day Prophecy - Sajaha (605-562BC)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is a prophecy made by Sajaha who served under king Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylonia. As far as I can tell, this is one of the first translations from German in English. I've known several quotes from the book of Sajaha for many years, now I've finally found the whole book on-line (see source). The more I read it, the more amazing stuff I find. Like the part I translated for all you poor linguistics.
There are some who believe that Northland is Germany, the Midnight Mountain the Untersberg and the fiery chariots (Sajaha 12:3) the Nazi UFOs.

Here is the translation of Sajaha 12:2

Nebuchadnezzar: Tell me - so said the king to Sajaha in Esagila - what you see, until the third Sargon comes? What will be with the people? What will be with the kingdom?

Sajaha: bad things will be. But nothing can prevent it, everything takes its course. The poisonous thorn grows and scattered its acidic seeds near and far. Lies pave the way; lies overflow the world's circuit with poisonous arrows, more and more. The sun's light is obscured from Chaldea to the base of the mountain midnight. But people do not notice the appearance of falsehood, they are blinded by the reflection of surreptitious gold.

Many good people fall, many Malicious rise in its place. Schaddein's (the evil one's) horrible breath runs the thoughts of most. What is pure tumbles down, is what is unclean will rise. What was down, it will be up, good and evil trade their places. Intoxicated people will be. Madness will rule the world. Parents lose their children, children reject their parents. They don't hear the voices of the gods any more - except for the lonely righteous which are ignored in that time.

The nations will no longer know their meaning. Armies are fighting against their commanders. The kings fall, and the temples crumble to dust. Filth will rise, filth will rule. All power will be in the clutches of the unworthy. This will reverse the world.

Truth is meaningless, but gossip is regarded as noble. Men thrive with boys without punishment, women will not want to be women, but will behave like men, people will mix with animals and create hybrids without punishment. And the hybrids of hybrids will be in the streets of countless towns, without one of them being destroyed.

And the lowest will be elevated to the Supreme by the servants of the evil spirit. And this looked exultant all from his gloom. Shuddering as interrupted the king, the visionary.

Nebuchadnezzar: O Sajaha! Fidelity adviser of your old King! Give me a better picture sympathetically, I like to take in the other world.

Sajaha: First must come the bad - and even more so. For the evil spirit in human form itself is entering the earth adored by all missionaries of evil. He will wipe out in the souls of men, what the spirit of the deity had them previously placed will find a well prepared camp in order to feel comfortable, for the whole world circuit will be of his mind - only the lonely righteous are in the silence of their hour longer, which will also be. First, however, must be terribly evil romp on the earth world.

Everything that is bad, will be considered as good, all that is good is considered bad. People will recognize no God. Gluttony and fornication, betrayal and deceit are called their gods. They will drink blood and wallow in slime. Cheeky lies they call truth, and truth will not be in them.

Except in the lonely just waiting longingly at the Third Sargon, which they have secretly ordained their loyalty. From the trampled ground Chaldea will the first spark of the new rise up and fly to the sky, carried by rushing clouds, towards Northland. From this tortured land of liberators will rise, the Avenger: The Third Sargon!

And from both North and South will rise up and then the lonely righteous will be immense and lid like a storm the fire, which burns all evil everywhere, yes everywhere. As the king raised his hands to heaven. Nebuchadnezzar: Terrible they should be, the righteous and merciless! Sajaha: So will they!

Source (German)
Doesn't this sound like someone is talking about our "modern" world?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting, do you think this means the resistance and a new liberator will come from the middle east? Sounds like Iraq or Iran to me. But we don't yet have human/animal hybrids running in the streets so I guess its a ways off. Unless the hybrids are indistinguishable from normal people?
What is your take on these two things? Also, who do you think he was referring to when he said the third sargon? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Maybe this will help. We have ten planets (also known to the Babylonian) plus the sun and the moon which makes 12. Adolph Hitler was 12 years in power, 6 of them at peace, 6 years at war. Now read this:
Sajaha 9:8

The third picture, I will give you today, shows how a new king rises again in the distance. And he is our blood. His name is "hope." For he closes the sources of evil. And each character Heaven gives him a year and the first half of them in peace and in the second war. But the sources of evil break up again, and they overwhelm the young king with blood and fire from above and below and from all sides. He is ruined. And the name "Hope" falls with him.

It is common knowledge that bloodlines are very important for the so called Illuminati. So the hybrids (in German Bastards) that are meant could be non Ar-yan.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
2012 could be the right date for it as Sajaha predicted that as well:

Sajaha 10 (these are only fragments)

There will be a light, like a young star that light up the sky at the end. This is the water jug to cover to be opened [the beginning of the Age of Aquarius]. And a horror will come upon all servants of darkness and all their helpers. All their gold will melt to tears screaming - under the bright beam of the new Babylon.
And all their Revenge will reflect to them from/like a mirror of their wickedness.
The righteous judge the unjust - and these are ashamed by the grace of the rightious.
As the hour of the Panthers will be against the dragon that was given birth to by a worm in the desert and the giant fed in the realm of the North - here and there.
The accused will be the applicant, and the hypocrites mourn about the fiery gates of their darkness.
Deeply rooted is the darkness in the flesh of the people - as secret worms - much will they sit: in the saddle on the neck of kings and princes.
The light of The Just seems to be obscured.
7th The new Babylon will shine but on the base of North Mountain. And he who was the loneliest, will be the king of the New Empire, the new king of Babylon .

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This has got me thinking, if prophets like this man turn out to be true, than when does that place this story
And it sounds like if and when it does come i will be far away! haha

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Isn't the European union believed to be the new Babylon?

"And a horror will come upon all servants of darkness and all their helpers. All their gold will melt to tears screaming - under the bright beam of the new Babylon."

Possibly the meltdown of the financial system starting in Europe, We are already seeing the start of it aren't we?

"As the hour of the Panthers will be against the dragon that was given birth to by a worm in the desert and the giant fed in the realm of the North - here and there."

Giant fed, Realm of the north........Federal reserve?

worm in the desert......Roswell anyone??

S & F

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Regenstorm i never heard these ,have you any more keep them cumin,
s+f

[edit on 5/14/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sajaha 12:3

The king went to Sajaha in the temple of Ishtar, he was old and tired and worried about the people and the Reich. For though Babylon was powerful and highly respected throughout the world, but the King felt that disaster threatened in coming times. He too had prophesied the Sajaha such already. So he went into the temple to her.
Nebuchadnezzar: Sajaha, my dear faithful, tell me how it will be when the hour comes home of light over the earth world, when times of evil will be over and the happy times over my kingdom, and the earth will spread.
Sajaha: There will be the first victory of the just, the brave who persevered through all the shadows of evil.
If the third party Sargon will come and will have beaten the battle, they will have been his swords - victorious against multiple majority.

Then he, the Avengers, his thundering over the earth with fiery chariot, throwing lightning against the powers of darkness until they are completely destroyed.

After all this is the earthly world from all evil and be cleansed of all misery. Exist only small crowds of people will inhabit the earth world, but it will be the best living now, and rule. A tower is then built - seven times higher than E-Temen-An-Ki. Beautiful and wonderful world, the earth will shine. Dispute will not happen again. Greed is no one to know more. Perversion and immorality, no one will know more. Weapons no one will need more.

And you, my King, will look at the [from] the other world on the summit of Mount of the Assembly. Then you will embrace joy. Nebuchadnezzar: Fern is time. Lonely are the brave and the righteous. But with them is the deity!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

"As the hour of the Panthers will be against the dragon that was given birth to by a worm in the desert and the giant fed in the realm of the North - here and there"

Can you decipher the above?
Who do you think are the Panthers? Isn't the dragon China or possibly Britain?

Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I like how it shows him talking to the king, I enjoy their conversation.

It really does sound like present day sadly.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
To me these prophecies seem to be referencing WWII. The third sargon = the third reich

"As the hour of the Panthers will be against the dragon that was given birth to by a worm in the desert and the giant fed in the realm of the North - here and there"

Panthers = Panzers (german tanks)

The dragon = the u.s the u.s was birthed, in a sense, by the north (britain's) central bank or what we would call today the federal reserve or "giant fed". The worm could be taken to mean some kind of bait or lure so the "worm in the desert" could mean the westward expansion, the lure being gold, which formed the current shape of the continental u.s.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by jacktherer]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Amazing, i love this site. Minds abounding. It truely does pay off to dig thru all the "I think my dog is possesed by a nano scale deamon from mars posts" Is it possibly un-adultrated speech from that long ago? real words from a kings oracle? not to mention the matrix movie connotation of Nebuchadnezzar.

Well any how, followed the source and copyed the German text. Then found a google translator that worked heres the link to it translate.google.com...#

requires reading but wowie, what a mind f*#k. It kinda gives me hope that my countless hours put me in the said hidden groups of truth.

would paste it here but it's a bit longer than the 4000 characters limit.

do the deed and put it to wordpad and help perserve such an important doc. It truely is the day to revel in all the worlds importance.

If youve done your conspiracy homework this should ring some bells and for gods sake dont let this be another planned hoax poster. If so, shred the fool for treading on larger minds.

off subject
waking up has totally gone viral. check this endowed thinkers words out. found his youtube channel last night. www.youtube.com.../u

and of course as always this guy, keep it recent and real. oh how you thinkers indulge me. thank you again.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

Yup, indeed World War 2. The dragon are the reptilians.
There is a clear reference to Hitler too (see one of the above posts).
And guess what, WW2 didn't end in 1945. Officially Germany is still at war.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
For those that are interested, here's another part. It isn't a prophecy but Sajaha's interpretation of dreams. I opened the thread a couple of days ago, it is a topic of its own.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No, it doesn't sound like our world at all. Despite what you hear in the news, our times are the best times for mankind. It's the first time some important part of humanity has rights and lives in prosperity.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

From which planet are you?
Not from earth I presume.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

No, it doesn't sound like our world at all. Despite what you hear in the news, our times are the best times for mankind. It's the first time some important part of humanity has rights and lives in prosperity.

Lets look at the facts, shall we?

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've entered this site at least 200 people have died of starvation. Over 4 million will die this year.

library.thinkquest.org...

Combined with other post-September 11 domestic security policies, the USA PATRIOT Act becomes even more potent in its ability to erode basic civil and human rights. Even in times of crisis, it is important to preserve constitutional freedoms and human rights.

www.amnestyusa.org...

And you might browse a little around at a certain conspiracy site called
Above Top Secret dot Com

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Quite amazing actually, most interesting thing in predictions in a long time, poster should be applauded.

On the other hand that interpretation, Third Sargon=Third Reich, what a terrible interpretation.

Nothing personal.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoQuest
Quite amazing actually, most interesting thing in predictions in a long time, poster should be applauded.

On the other hand that interpretation, Third Sargon=Third Reich, what a terrible interpretation.

Nothing personal.

Yeah, it is really a terrible interpretation if you view it from the perspective of the so called victors and their phony history books.
I'm already at it to summarize the issues, how and why I have this interpretation.
It will take some time because it is a very complicated matter and some things lay very sensitive.
We can debate this somewhere else but some interpret these prophecies as following.

Evil runs this planet. (NWO)
The Nazis were an uprise against it. (6 years peace, 6 years war)
Germany is occupied and officially still at war. (Nordland/Germany is paralyzed, Sajaha 15:2)
Holocaust is a hoax and forbidden to doubt it by Khazars that call themselves Jews.(thoughts in chains)
The Aryans are one of the tribes that are true Jews.
A few of them went after the war into hiding preparing for judgment day with a new weapon. (Nazi UFOs---> fiery chariots)

This is in a very few sentences what some think the prophecies tell.
There are however much more details that point towards Germany in these prophecies. Just read them carefully. As soon as I have some time I will translate "Marduk's Spear", it contains also many clues.

We can this discuss the various issues like the holocaust or the existence of Nazi UFOs somewhere else if you like because we would go off topic in unrelated issues in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join