It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and conquer; Illegal Aliens GO HOME; Legal aliens SHUT UP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Very nice! Very informative well thought out information. I have a few ideas as well... Start a website of our own, start an organization outside of ATS (Similair to the TEA parties) Protest at the state capital, take our anger and cool minds to the hill, shout with our mega phones, maybe even enlist some of the tea party memebers to our side... Who all heard of the million people protest on capital hill Last sept 12th? Anyone hear of it? IT was so big of a group the streets in DC were flooded... yet it got no media attention? WHY?!........ because the media didnt want to add fuel to there cause.... WE NEED TO DO THE SAME! We need to plan, organize, and repeat...bigger..better.. a million stronger!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

well thought out. i admire your ideas as well. i have to say, they really got us separated on this one issue, but once we break it down, we actually agree on it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

ok, thats a good idea, too bad we'll get banned if we promote it via ats. unless we have articles on that website that we can discuss on ats? thats a good idea...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
All the

Liberal Closet Human Trafficking Supporters are in

Perfect Alignment with Dirty Corporations.

Media spun false rationales.

When Employers want illegals & you legalize their workers, they just fire them & put up fresh ads in foreign papers.

They WANT illegal workers because they can abuse them horribly.
Slave wages, no benefits, fired on a whim,

and in the process undermining every legal working in the US of EVERY ethnicity & gender.

Please all you brain-dead liberals, quit spouting the Dirty Corporation speaking points without engaging your brain in thought first.

People fought & DIED to get worker's rights. Child labor laws. 40 hour work weeks. Bargaining rights.

And it is the LIBERALS DISING HISTORIC LABOR STRUGGLES!

Could you be any more stupid? more disrespectful?

I guess they are all a bunch of elites who have never worked a menial low wage job in their lives.

Well newsflash, even hightech software engineering & other jobs are being outsourced too. You could be on that unemployment line too, where even the menial jobs are being undercut by illegal competition.

This is part of the hypocrisy, they want to condescendingly give amnesty to illegals, because they forget they compete on that very same employment arena too.
Well they can sell out their own citizenship rights & privileges if they want, but they won't be selling out mine without me speaking up about it.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by slank]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by slank

can you make it a little clear i missed your point? i might be sleepy though. or russian.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You know, its like Europe being islamized, you can't do # about it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

If none would hire illegals, they WOULDN'T BE HERE!

WRONG

2 Words...

ANCHOR BABY!
An anchor baby is your passport to all the riches of our taxpayer system funded welfare program.

Founding fathers saw nothing but opportunity here in the new Continent, I'm sure they never dreamed their would ever be such a corrupt 3rd world nation established to our south and the hoards associated with it seeking to freeload.

Thats why they made provisions to amend the constitution!

We need to repeal the anchor baby clause yesterday!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Niccawhois]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

I love your analogy of boxes, and your statement that we lose our identity once we step into one.

I was inspired to write this by what you said:

Here are some examples of popular, politically charged labels in the United States (covering the whole world and its myriad nations would take much too long, so I'll use this country as an example): Republican. Democrat. Conservative. Liberal. Legal. Illegal. Anti-immigration supporter. Immigrant sympathizer. White. Black.

The vast majority of human beings on the planet feel that they belong to one or more labels, and in this country the majority of human beings that live in it believe they belong to one or more of the above labels in particular. And, as is well known, in America people love to take part in fights between these ostensibly opposing labels and groups. What most people never consider, however, is whether these are false dichotomies. That is to say, most people never even bother to question what the REAL problems are that these divisions and categories mask.

People who choose to label themselves as Republicans often express a deep disdain for those who label themselves democrats, and vice-versa. People who consider themselves conservative often regard liberals as crazy or a threat to the country and vice-versa. My question: Is the real problem that people are one of these or the other, or is it that these are in every pragmatic respect the only viable political options available to people with any expectation of victory? Why is it assumed, perpetuated, and financially reinforced by those with the most power and money (on both sides) that two parties are all we can ever have in office, and all we can expect for leadership as human beings, which are by nature infinitely diverse and can never adequately be represented by only two small wedges of the human political spectrum?

Many people who sympathize with illegal immigrants regard those who oppose illegal immigrants as close minded bigots. Many who oppose illegal immigration regard sympathizers as weak and as helping the "illegals" to undermine the economy while simultaneously benefiting from it. My question: Is the real problem that either of those scenarios are true, or is it that there is a division between so-called "illegals" and the rest of us as fellow human beings in the first place? While people are busy arguing about whether America or the immigrants should come first, I ask, why are we distinguishing between the two? Are they not human? Are we not human? Are we not ALL human?

Many whites feel that they are the victim of reverse discrimination. Many blacks feel that they are oppressed economically and socially by whites. My question: Is the problem really about ethnicity, or is it that any economic (and thereby material) disparity exists between human beings in the first place, anywhere, for ANY reason?

You may notice that the pattern in all of these questions is that there is one label we all, by virtue of existing on the planet, share automatically: human beings. But this is what happens when we allow ourselves to be labeled, or label ourselves.

A label is a box. An easily manageable, easy to move, simple to replace, and above all, academic to control, unit. Once you're in that box, people much more powerful, wealthy, and influential than you can pick you and everyone else in your box with you up, and put you wherever they want. They can put you at odds with the seemingly polar opposite boxes. They can discard you completely (disenfranchise you.) They can put you on the top of the pile of boxes (make you the upper class.) They can strategically position you to siphon influence and power away from other boxes above and below you (make you the middle class.) They can use every means at their disposal to control you because they know what we refuse to even think about in our busy lives filled with the pursuit of material wealth, manufactured ideological categorization, and above all just trying to survive: that to divide and conquer is the only way to ensure their own perpetual power.

If everyone stepped out of their box, and into one, large, shared, human box, there wouldn't be a force on the planet that could prevent that box from erasing the disparity, conflict, and inequality that presently dominates the world. But that will never happen. Because people not only label themselves, they will defend their box to the death. That's the way the boxes are designed. They're designed so that people say, "Dammit... this is MY box! And you can't make me come out! Go back to your own box! *Stomps foot*" Because once you're in your box, a part of your identity is lost. You become your box, and everything that goes along with that box. It doesn't matter if that's how you see yourself or not, because the opposing boxes will automatically reinforce the limits and rules of your own box for you, and vice-versa. To them, you are only your box, so in every practical sense, you are your box.

And that is where we stand today. It's why we can treat illegal immigrants as less than human. It's why people with a lot of money and a lot of power can divide us and make us do unthinkable things, make us hate one another, and make us sit idly by as our planet burns around us (whether you believe we're responsible or it's a natural phenomenon... two more boxes, incidentally, since either way, climate change and extinctions are occurring regardless of the blame game.)

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I'm human and I care about the rest of the humans on this rock with me, and the rock itself. Those are the only boxes I'm worried about. They may not be as small and easily manageable as the other aforementioned boxes, but at least they might, perhaps, be worth keeping alive and vital.

Please note that everything above is merely my personal opinion, and I am not asserting it/them as a fact/as facts. Thank-you.

[edit on 5/15/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why are we fighting each other about our skin color, culture, religion, etc? Can't you see how we are doing exactly what these crazy people on top want?????

We are all one race, it's called HUMAN RACE. Being nice to each other, giving a hand to your african, mexican, chinese, german neighbor is what makes us human, not fighting each other or hating everyone who doesn't share your skin color.

Yes, immigrants are all over, but they are humans and I can bet my balls that these guys don't wish to leave their countries and families. They do it because back in their nations they have miserable lives and mostly is thanks to the AMERICAN COMPANIES, THE WORLD BANK AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND and we know who controls these last 2.

I don't know why you complaint about immigrants taking our jobs. I mean, I can't imagine a white native american doing the dishes, cleaning up the poop, cooking, waking up at 3 AM to harvest with their own hands in the middle of the Arizona dessert.

Stop the fight and start uniting under one race, the human race. We are living dangerous times, this is a part of the human history when we have to be united. We all ATS members know how the world really works, otherwise, what the hell are we visiting these alternative websites for???!!!

I can understand these reactions to immigrants from a normal person who listens to CNN, CBS, ABC, or any NWO media company, but not from a ATS member! NOT FROM US!

I'm sure you know deep inside of you that this is wrong.
I love you all, best wishes and the best of luck
God Bless you all!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Because Illegal Immigration is a BACKDOOR method to split America into parts by stealth and through time.

Heard of the Balkans?

And you think the people that HIRE Illegals should be the ones we go after?

Fine, then put your money where your mouth is and call for action to go after the companies.

But something tells me even if THAT was enforced, you would complain we are "picking on the Illegals".

All the other stuff you mentioned as the 'problem' was right on, but why fail to mention Illegal Immigration? An ENTITY which itself has cost well over $100 BILLION dollars?

And why can't people go after a 'flower' as you put it, as well as the ROOT?

It's all a problem. The problem is there are a BUNCH of problems. Illegal Immigration is just one part.

And you keep posting how we are 'human'...as if we aren't aware.

Yeah? We're all human? Holy obvious statements Caped Crusader....

Jeffrey Dahmer was a 'human' too. So were the Nazis. So were the Communists that murdered for Mao and Stalin. So are rapists. So are thieves and gypsies. So are people who drive drunk. So are looters. So are a**holes and douchebags.

Holy crap, maybe being 'human' doesn't cut it as a political talking point Batman.

Holy oversimplification Bat friends....me thinks not all humans are equal because they share a nose, two eyes, and 4 limbs.

Humans do bad things. Humans cause misery on other humans. Humans....can ruin the lives of other humans. And it's very HUMAN to react to it and defend yourself.

Being "human" isn't about us all getting snuggled underneath blankets and singing campfire songs with a guitar in hand. Reality sets in that OTHER humans want to steal your blankets, bash your guitar, and piss on your campfire.

So the next time someone breaks into your home and sticks a gun in your girl's mouth. Remember.....he's only 'human'...love him and give him a big hug....to show your 'humanity'.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

You make a valid point that I will not dismiss just because I disagree with your position as a whole personally (though I do respect it.) Human beings do include people capable of inflicting great and in my opinion unnecesary harm. We include mass murderers, rapists, and all of the other examples you provided. As I said, this is a valid point and should not be dismissed in my opinion.

That said, I believe that the dispersal of those examples among the rest of humanity is fairly homogeneous throughout human kind, regardless of nationality, citizenship, or legal status. Therefore, I cannot personally use those examples to justify reinforcing the delineation between one part of humanity and another. That is only my personal opinion, however.

I will speak to your analogy/scenario of the intruder threatening to kill my loved ones.

We all have to appease our consciences, ultimately, in my opinion. If for you that would constitute killing the individual in your analogy/scenario to protect your loved ones, then that is what you must do and I don't feel you should be judged or seen as evil or demonized for that.

Likewise, if for me that means defending myself through other means (or for others, perhaps even not at all - humans are diverse and hold diverse views,) even if it means I and my loved ones might perish as a result, then the same should apply in my opinion. Ultimately we can only be who we are, feel what we feel, and do what we must do in such scenarios.

I respect your opinion and position.

My own position and opinion are just that: an opinion and a personal philosophical position. That is to say, as with my previous post, I am not asserting them as facts, nor will I assert that your own opinion and position are somehow inherently wrong. I can only express what I feel, as have you.

[edit on 5/15/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

OMG! YOU'RE SO RIGHT!! I LOVE YOUR POINT OF VIEW!!! To the person who said that we shouldnt hate eachother due to skin color.... No body is talking about skin color, if anything we are upset with how the government is being run... This isnt the 50's, its not about skin color anymore, whats goin on in Arizona is a cultrual war, It is of Mexican cultural to just cross that "Imaginary Line" And shack up in small apartments or trailers and work for very low prices, is it a shame that to them its a better life? Is it sad that they fled their own country to come to ours?? Yes It is, I love America, I might not like my government for all the lies they have been telling for the last so many decades most here recently in the last 10. But I could never imagine leaving to go to another country cuz its so bad. Do I feel sympathy for these people who dont know of any better of a way, yes... BUT!! They have to go through the processes the right way! THEY HAVE to legally become citizens, if they dont, then they NEED TO LEAVE!!! Point blank that simple.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I agree with the OP's point. The main problem is not the illegal immigrants, it's the corrupt US government. If we get rid of the Mexican illegals this will not solve the problem, since they are only a symptom. The root of the problem lies within the administration of American law in this country. Corporations that harbor illegals should face prosecution and citizen benefits such as public education should not be provided to them. I know that this sounds harsh but in this bad economy who really wants to suffer for the benefit of foreigners? We are all in bad shape due to recent world events and having strangers press their problems onto our soil really doesn't help. I know they're struggling with poverty, but pretty soon we will too if this doesn't come to an end.

Basically it's the corrupt US government that should enforce immigration laws more strictly, instead of permitting chaotic situations like this to arise. I also agree with ponyboy's comment that the US media could be driving attention from the real problem by directing our anger/frustration towards the wrong people. This way, the politicians will never need to take the blame for society's problems.

I know that we should stand up for ourselves, but the problem is during Bush's administration so many martial law bills were passed it's going to be pretty hard. Think back on Patriot, military commissions act, and the others. These bills took away many of the citizens' rights so that when we revolt it will be declared as "domestic terrorism". I mean, come on people, "domestic terrorism"? Who has ever heard of citizens being proclaimed as terrorists by their very own government? The only time I've heard that was when DICTATORS took our their country by force (Stalin).

If we gather up the resolve to vote our way through elections, the electronic ballot pretty much wipes out any honest opinions to be expressed. They can change the value of either side's support with the press of a key on the computer.

I really don't know what to do, but I want to do something about all the government corruption. And I know that something MUST be done!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Come to think of it, the current immigration crisis in this country could serve as the trigger for martial law. Am I right on this???

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

maybe one day we will evolve from your human mentality to mine. i sure wish so and i love you bro. your opinion counts too. thanks for your input.

i know its evolutionary, fear is evolutionary.

people do these things because of fear, but it also feels good to be loved doesnt it?

I'm sure ppl that are killing are forced into it by the world we live in.

if they were raised with love and affection, the real human qualities, and didnt face such hardship, they wouldnt be aholes and douchebags.

without love for one another in this world, who would want to keep living?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

you were an anchor baby for your dad to stay with your mom. lol

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
Come to think of it, the current immigration crisis in this country could serve as the trigger for martial law. Am I right on this???

I think it will be a part of it, yes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join