It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and conquer; Illegal Aliens GO HOME; Legal aliens SHUT UP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I feel like im going through hell trying to get my message across on these divide and conquer threads about illegal immigration, so i decided to make my own thread to try to get the message across... again

So, we're all complaining about the VIRUS of illegal immigration that is upon america.
they take our jobs, dont pay taxes, muder, steal, shoot, get our food stamps, get health benefits etc etc etc.

bad bad illegals!

But what we're failing to see is that its hardship that brings them here. The hard ship brought upon them by the same people that bring them here to bring hardship upon the legal citizens.

in real simple terms:

The corporations pay off government to not enforce the laws on the books, so they can make more money off cheap illegal labor.

If noone would hire illegals, they WOULDNT BE HERE!

ok now, we've argued about this alot, and it is not what this thread is about. we're not here to argue about weather illegals do these things or not, and weather they're criminals or not.

we're here to discuss the real criminals

the criminals that write laws that make us ALL criminals, legal or illegal, for their benefits.

those criminals occupy the highest govt positions, as well as are CEO's of the most profitable corporations(do we really need sources for that? just ask and ill provide)

So at the end of the day, we're being divided via illegal immigration issue, so that we bitch at illegals instead of concentrating our anger where it really belongs. your beloved gubernment of the US of A.

Also, the CEOs of such companies as Monsanto who are trying to CONTROL OUR FOOD SUPPLY, they want to make us BEG them for food, they want to make us slaves.

they(TPTB) put flouride in our drinking water to dumb us down. they rewrite history books to fit their agenda.

they tell us what's popular, what kinda music to listen to, what kinda clothes to wear.

they rob us with unconstitutional taxes, fines and laws while lining their pockets with special interest lobbying and bs laws and regulations.(also earmarks and pork)

they spill oil into our waters because they wanted to save 500k on acoustik switch.

federal reserve anyone?

fiat money system?

assassinations of anyone that speaks out? (best example jfk)

9/11?

i wont go there

do you get my point?

and meanwhile we are distracted by such "flowers" of the problem as illegal immigration while the ROOT of the problem keeps growing and spreading its venom into the soil of our country.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A thread that deserves merit but will probably be ignored because it doesn't bash illegals.

If this had been a blooming economy, Arizona would have never passed that law and Americans would be living high off the hog while some illegal do the dirty job.

Politicians are just playing us and many Americans are sucking it up. Many complaining about the cost of illegals but have no problem with a 13 trillion dollar debt that is steady increasing with each day.

No concern that politicians are always hooking up their buds at taxpayers expense.

No problem that politicians allow corporations to get away with almost anything in pursuit of a quick buck.

No concern that we can constantly counterfeit proof our money but still use the same old social security card.

The immigration issue really is about politicians. Politicians who are in favor of the Mexican war on drugs, in favor of allowing cheap labor, and in favor of taking care of their own.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by jam321]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
illegal immigration
is like facilitation
of people's agitation
to take the heat off criminal relations
between crooked politicians and crooked corporations
discussing this with racist people i just loose my patience
"they took our jobs" they scream and yell, man that sh* is ancient
they been here done that all before and now you scream your face off?
What all this accusations for? Can't i have a day off?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"A nation fighting against itself is a nation easily conquered." -me

Ha! I just made a quote that seems so true here.
Think about it.

If you let people fight amongst themselves they won't focus on you! (gov't)

Seems you are finally catching on, ponyboy.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by havok]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

yessir. i knew it wouldnt get much attention, but i had to put it there, just for reference. that way i dont have to type it all out again in every thread, i can just say. want my opinion? go here

but yea, unless you bashin on illegals there's no stars or flags. if you discuss real issues, noone cares. they just care about controversial crap. the more name calling you can put in one thread, the more flies it will attract, like crap.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

great quote! you should put that in your signature
thanks for your support. i've eyed both of you on other threads as reasonable ppl

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh trust me buddy, I know how you feel. I understand the issue of illegals in a few areas but in the end the people attacking the illegals are being idiotic in their approach.

They honestly believe that by bailing at a gallon of water from a sinking ship that is letting in 5 gallons of water for every gallon bailed will fix the problem and I can not begin to somehow legitimize this rationale. It's stupid. It's idiotic. It's nonsensicle. It's illogical. But they continue to harp on about their solution acting as if it will fix anything.

Honestly at this point I'm considering ignoring most of these posters (considering by their rationale I wouldn't find them to be anymore rational about anything else) but then I'd think half of the regulars in this section would be ignored then.

It's a depressing situation here on ATS.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm a Brit, maybe it's easier to draw conclusions when removed from the situation.

I've largely stayed out of the "Illegal" threads due to their heated nature, but S&F to you OP, I totally agree.

Can you guys get some consensus and just call Arizona "New Berlin".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

they're so blind of their anger at illegals they won't even read this thread because they know from the title they cant really argue here. they just go on to another controversial title they can argue about. i wish one of them came here and tried to start some kind of argument. because they'd be off topic. lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Can you guys get some consensus and just call Arizona "New Berlin".

You know, when that law first came out I was one of the loudest against this bill but I never really explaning my position on it.

Outside of considering any form of conspiracy as to why it was created, Arizona was between a rock and a hard place. The fed wasn't doing its job (funny how they want to do everything except what they are supposed to do) and Arizona took matters into it's own hands.

My main problem with the bill, regardless of any provisions against this type of action, is the fact that it will be abused by police. This is my only issue. Even though the bill is clearly written, police in general can be very abusive in their position. Perhaps the greatest godsend to this bill was the fact that it became such a huge issue because it is possible now that it may not be as rampant as I first believed. Although I'm still confident that it will be abused.

But the issue remains that this isn't a true fix to the situation, just a small band aid. It won't fix the problem. It won't even curb the issue slightly. For every person we deport, 5 will come into this country. So this fix isn't a fix at all, it's just pandering to those who want a solution for a problem that is rather difficult to amend.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would like to say that although I agree with the OP I do believe it is a case of divide and then play marrige counselor.

What I mean is NAU. I am Central American but I grew up in the US and I remember being taught about the different parts of the Americas. North, Central and South.

Was talking about how America is taught to be one continent by schools in Central and South America and how we consider ourselves American.

While looking up some information I took a look at the wikipedia entry for North America.

It's the map on wiki of North America and it includes every country down to Panama as part of North America.

I can tell you that Central America has, in the last 10 years or so, opened it's borders and become a Union of sorts under CAFTA (Central American Free Trade Agreement). One only has to show ID and fill out a simple slip to gain entry into the other Central American countries.

The dollar was pushed as a single currancy but only one or two countries adopted it.

I can see the cartels and illegal immigration being used to create a "problem" and of course they will provide the "solution".

[edit on 14-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

yea i try to stay out most of the time, but the ignorance gets me. i start trying to prove my point to them, as soon as i defeat them in the argument, i get ignored. i spent 2 hrs on one thread yesterday just to be ignored at the end because i made valid points.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

they're so blind of their anger at illegals they won't even read this thread because they know from the title they cant really argue here. they just go on to another controversial title they can argue about. i wish one of them came here and tried to start some kind of argument. because they'd be off topic. lol

Did you read my "Unamerican people should leave America" thread? 9/10 of the thread went off topic talking about illegals when the whole point of the thread had NOTHING to do with them.

Really though I don't know what you can do about these people. They don't listen. They don't even read replies properly. I've gotten so many responses to my posts that aren't even within the same DIMENSION as the the point of my post that I become utterly dumbstruck at how off base their responses to my posts are.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

wow. i didnt know about cafta. u learn something new every day huh? well, i guess its a step towards nafta huh? yea. NAU is coming weather we like it or not. or at least it looks that way. illegal immigrants? no problem NAU make everyone legal!.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

yea im the guy who had the sensational thread. lol. you really attracted alot of the wrong attention w/ that title, and they just came there to bitch and argue. that was a great thread, trap-wise. it truly demonstrated how ignorant these ppl are w/ the star and flag crap.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Honestly I feel for the Illegals, but I don't respect anyone who Cheats their way through the system. Why do We have to suffer, because their country is horrible. I have worked hard all of my life, and I have nothing much to show for it. it sickens me to see, just how many people Cheat the system. How many times I have been behind somebody who pays with food stamps, then I see them driving away in their brand new Navigator SUV. When is it time to say enough is enough, We can't take care of everybody, who has been delt a bad hand in life. We take care of all these Illegals, while the Americans, are treated like criminals. We are the most generous country on Earth, and what do we get for it... NOTHING.
We have to let everybody in or we are Racist. This is not Operation Papper Clip...These Immigrants are not Brilliant scientist. A lot of them are dangerous Criminals, not all but some. So We have to put our famlies at risk to be fair? We have been overly tolerant for far to long. We need to start caring about Americans, and not worry about affending some illegal.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
Honestly I feel for the Illegals, but I don't respect anyone who Cheats their way through the system. Why do We have to suffer, because their country is horrible. I have worked hard all of my life, and I have nothing much to show for it. it sickens me to see, just how many people Cheat the system. How many times I have been behind somebody who pays with food stamps, then I see them driving away in their brand new Navigator SUV. When is it time to say enough is enough, We can't take care of everybody, who has been delt a bad hand in life. We take care of all these Illegals, while the Americans, are treated like criminals. We are the most generous country on Earth, and what do we get for it... NOTHING.
We have to let everybody in or we are Racist. This is not Operation Papper Clip...These Immigrants are not Brilliant scientist. A lot of them are dangerous Criminals, not all but some. So We have to put our famlies at risk to be fair? We have been overly tolerant for far to long. We need to start caring about Americans, and not worry about affending some illegal.

thanks for demonstrating what we were just talking about before you came in. you completely ranted off topic. this thread is not about illegals, its about the root problem of the

damn do i have to repeat what i said in op?

ROFL you crack me up. can u read more then the title and first sentence before you post?

link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

yea im the guy who had the sensational thread. lol. you really attracted alot of the wrong attention w/ that title, and they just came there to bitch and argue. that was a great thread, trap-wise. it truly demonstrated how ignorant these ppl are w/ the star and flag crap.

I'm sure a majority of those stars and flags came from people who didn't even post. Why would they want to get BS scraps on themselves when they can just quickly give me a pat on the back and give me what little support I need?

In all my years on the internet I learned that a majority of those who use the internet aren't willing to change their opinions, no matter how idiotic or wrong they may be. That isn't my concern. My concern is making it self-evident to the few who aren't like these people that they should be disregarded because they refuse to think, and on that I feel I accomplished what was needed. Since my thread I noticed quite a few more people saying similar things I have been saying towards those I've beeen targeting as well.

link   

look at our new guest, he demonstrates exactly what we been talking about.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What a great point of view S&F the sad thing is we are more or less the innovators of human rights even though they were "endowed" upon us and yet it seems that the way things are going people belittle these "illegals" and would rather strip them of that to squabble over low paying jobs they would bitch about working at anyways. Like you said they left hardship to come here and find the American and probably didnt expect it to be easy maybe some more Americans should have the same positive attitude and find the American dream and maybe we can break these chains and do something about it with a positive out come. we all know the world isnt a honky dorey peachy place but if people and not power influence each other for a greater good then good things are bound to happen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join